Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kool ken

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:14 am
Those bark a lot gonk

What color? neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:23 am
While your at it, get me a Pomeranian! xd Damn cutest dog ever! lol  

Mustacracish

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rajeshri Anjal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:27 am
Haha I was just playing with my dogs earlier. Two labs and the black one I was doing his hair with hair clips and I put a cute necklace on him. He's so cool he didn't mind, well, maybe he did lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:31 am
i like fawn-colored ones, but any will do.^^ i just hope he'd go along with my baby jap spitz/ shih tzu.^^  

pretty leela

pretty leela

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:32 am
Rajeshri Anjal
Haha I was just playing with my dogs earlier. Two labs and the black one I was doing his hair with hair clips and I put a cute necklace on him. He's so cool he didn't mind, well, maybe he did lol.

lol, you put hair clips on your male dog, is that right?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:42 am
Rajeshri Anjal

the dog
Oh gonk The indignity of it all!

kool ken

Rajeshri Anjal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:46 am
I thought he deserved to look as beautiful on the outside as he is on the inside. I think he's already gender confused anyways, well, in touch with his feminine side at least xd And this dog eats dirt from the pot plants, I don't think he knows what dignity is >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:47 am
kool ken
Rajeshri Anjal

the dog
Oh gonk The indignity of it all!

lol rofl  

pretty leela

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:16 am
Rajeshri Anjal
I thought he deserved to look as beautiful on the outside as he is on the inside. I think he's already gender confused anyways, well, in touch with his feminine side at least xd And this dog eats dirt from the pot plants, I don't think he knows what dignity is >.<

hahaha! >.< OH this is how I love waking up!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:39 am
Wow, this went from Wii's to sewing machines to dogs.....what next?  

jambare

7,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

pretty leela

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:40 am
Rajeshri Anjal

lol, adding to the gender confusion... xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:41 am
good morning guys.^^ and good bye.^^  

pretty leela

jambare

7,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:42 am
thistle7
I sew. I guess mom taught me how when I was really young, so its been something I have known how to do forever. Heck, I remember there was even a sewing class in middle school.... do they have those any more?

I sew as well....taught myself....just basic stuff though....I'd like to take classes to do things like alterations and stuff...my 'thing' is making quilts...as in cutting out squares, sewing them together and tieing them...I also make quillows too...it's a lot of fun....there is so much you can do if you know how to sew!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:00 am
yes, this is an interesting jump.. into dogs.. and now dignity and gender awareness. I have three cats, all boys. UGH! THe competition in this house for my attention is FIERCE!

Ha ha ha! I said fierce! i have been watching way too much americas next top model. domokun  

thistle7

craftymama

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:18 am
I sew a lot and have since I was five but there is always something new to learn which is why I love to do it. If you get bored you can always go and learn a new technique. My favorite things to sew are costume type stuff and fancy dresses. The sewing thread (no pun intended) in the hobbies forum is really starting to get established which makes me happy. whee 4laugh blaugh

I hate dogs. I hate cats. I hate pretty much all... nope make that all animals. Does that make me a bad person? emo

I want an wii too but thats not gonna happen. Can I pout about it? Please? Just for a little bit? No? Well fine. Sigh.

Oh and Joe, wipe that smile off your face, lol. You were right. I guess getting all prettiful just makes a gal feel sexy. What can I say? sweatdrop  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games