Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
=Mates/Permissions List= CLOSED; please use other thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:59 am
at this point I am posting that I require permission every breeding raffle for my soquilis, lifemated or not, with the exception of Kiara Lime and CuterThanYou. They still retain open permission for Daray and Aita, and Jaziel and Trevor. This is to avoid any issues with more then 2 pairs in raffles  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:17 pm
Kamiki
Sirius has my permission to breed with Death Resurrected's Raina in any breeding raffle/events

And Raina has my permission to breed with Sirius in any breeding raffle or events.  

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:25 pm
Kamiki
Sirius has my permission to breed with Death Resurrected's Raina in any breeding raffle/events

Sirius has permission to breed with Raina in any events. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:23 pm
Well this counts as weird...for me at least.

Okay so Reeve's got permission to enter our Dark with my Scarlet...pretty much whenever.

Yeah that's a weird little permission thing...XD  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:29 pm
Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Well this counts as weird...for me at least.

Okay so Reeve's got permission to enter our Dark with my Scarlet...pretty much whenever.

Yeah that's a weird little permission thing...XD

User Image A Flower in Memory

Lol. I agree to this weird little permission thing.

Display it proudlyUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:04 pm
I give permission for Caj's Guilian and my Vilinia to be entered in breeding raffles until they are successful. smile  

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:06 pm
JadeEye
I give permission for Caj's Guilian and my Vilinia to be entered in breeding raffles until they are successful. smile

Affirmage ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:35 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]'s Urza and JadeEye and Exaleen's Rainbow Chaser are now lifemates. <33 Exaleen and JadeEye has permission to enter Urza and Chaser in any Breeding raffle without my permission, unless I have two couples in already. ^^  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Kimie Kitty

Gracious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:10 pm
I'm giving permission for my Thokya to be entered into breeding raffles with Rein_Carnation's Kimimela until they're successful. Stripy babies, FTW!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:15 pm
Kimie Kitty
I'm giving permission for my Thokya to be entered into breeding raffles with Rein_Carnation's Kimimela until they're successful. Stripy babies, FTW!

I agree to this and give her permission as well in future raffles. As long as I know in advance so my other pairs aren't entered XD

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:07 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]
[ Lady Kiya ]'s Urza and JadeEye and Exaleen's Rainbow Chaser are now lifemates. <33 Exaleen and JadeEye has permission to enter Urza and Chaser in any Breeding raffle without my permission, unless I have two couples in already. ^^

I am ok with this.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:00 pm
Leareth (mine) and lilwere's Fennic are/will/are to be/ *insert correct grammatical tense here* lifemates <33

Also I give permission for Leareth to breed w/ Fennic NETIME, in case I randomly disappear due to rabid poring or valkyrie MVPS >>  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:02 pm
Chibizoo
Leareth (mine) and lilwere's Fennic are/will/are to be/ *insert correct grammatical tense here* lifemates <33

Also I give permission for Leareth to breed w/ Fennic NETIME, in case I randomly disappear due to rabid poring or valkyrie MVPS >>

agree to lifemating thing <3

i also give permission for Fennic to breed with leareth anytime. Incase im chasing the d00m porings and RAWR-valks off of zoobutt >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:00 am
Jeevita and Lonatos are now Lifemates. Dolphin has permission to enter them in any breeding raffle, unless I already have two couples entered.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games