Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Records
MRC Records Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:22 pm
Record #32.1: THREAD NAME: Complete E.I. Calendar Not maintained since April 2012

. Complete E.I. Calendar MRC# 32.1: KUDOS = 1

OWNER: Luzianne
INDEX: R: Items
WHAT THE RESOURCE IS ABOUT: Text calendar of all currently evolving items and when each generation is probably going to evolve.

KUDOS = 1

1. JoyRose: I thought it was wonderful to be able to find out when my items that were not first generation were likely to evolve! Thank you, Luzianne! [180]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:57 pm
Record #32.2: RESOURCE NAME: The Real Gaia Help Center

. The Real Gaia Help Center MRC# 32.2: KUDOS = 2

OWNER: Jace Quin
INDEX: R: General
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: Provides links to all kinds of useful threads and off-site resources.

KUDOS = 2

1. Mizuki Ayu: I am an '03er and not ashamed to admit that I need help every now and then! The RGHC is a great composition of links that helps me locate some of the best guides and resources. Anything I can't find or understand, I can ask about and Jace will do his best to answer with helpful information. [180]

2. Sleepy_Shadow_Fox: Even after almost three years, I sometimes find myself a little lost on Gaia, and it's really time consuming to have to pick through the various forums to find the one thread I need at that particular moment. This thread helps me find exactly what I'm looking for in a jiffy because compiles and organizes everything I might ever have a question about, and if there isn't a guide for whatever I might be looking for, Jace (the thread owner) is more than willing to provide assistance. [181]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:39 pm
Record #32.3: SHOP NAME: Industrial Inspiration A Graphics Shop

. Industrial Inspiration A Graphics Shop #32.3 KUDOS = 11

OWNER: Huggies123abc
INDEX: A: Personalized Graphics
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: At Industrial Inspiration A Graphics Shop, you can only expect the best of graphics. We offer graphics that range from flobs to buttons to thread layouts. Industrial Inspiration A Graphics Shop is one of your best choices around when shopping for graphics. Visit today!
PRICES: 3k-50k

KUDOS = 11

1. VampireBaybe17: i think this shop is one of the best i loved the banners she made for me and she did a great job and has a great service [180]

2. Kiyasama: Fast friendly service! She does great work [181]

3. Cheferoni: Huggies was so great. I needed graphics in very short notices and they were so accomodating to me! It was very welcoming and the end product looks fantastic! Thanks so much HUggies! [181]

4. i i C u t e D r e a m: I asked the owner for a thread layout, at first when I messed up she told me what was wrong and wasn't that mad about it, so I reread the rules. Skipping all of that. After she accepted my order it did not take long for her to get it done and once she was finished I completely fell in love with the graphics. I'm definitely coming back to this shop [182]

5. smile into the chaos: As previously mentioned, Huggies is very patient. I was in a hurry to get a button for my quest thread, and even though I was worried I wasn't clear with what I wanted (my fault, not hers), Huggies accommodated me perfectly. I would definitely order from her again! [182]

6. Rikku_Eclipes: Brilliant. The shop owner is very nice. Alittle picky about the forms but it's all for a good reason. I will be going back [182]

7. Psychotic Blasphemy: She`s amazing at banners. I`ve actually learned a couple of tricks by looking at her banners and trying to figure out how she made them. [185]

8. Horror Story Knock-Off: My graphics were on time and exactly what I wanted. Even though I lacked in providing description in some areas, the designer seemed to know what I wanted. That shows a real understanding of her customers. Kudos to her! [185]

9. Pink Monsterr: [For one, the owner was a pleasure to work with. I'm very picky and I gave her pretty much nothing to work with and somehow she created exactly what I wanted. She did a great job on the layout and had it for my very quickly!. [186]

10. 10 Dollar Bagel: Everything is amazing in this shop, the layout, prices and her warm welcoming's! [186]

11. Scarbi: The shop owner is very friendly, and does amazing work in a short amount of time. Normally you have to either wait a long time for quality work, or get less-then-perfect work in a shorter amount of time; but with this shop I got my dream thread layout in just a few short days. [189]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:49 pm
Record #32.4: RESOURCE NAME: Guide to Understanding Evolving Items
OWNER: emorexic-pimp
INDEX: R: Items
WHAT THE RESOURCE IS ABOUT: It is a guide to help people understand all there is to know about evolving items.

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:59 pm
Record #32.5: SHOP NAME: Maid Of Ramen

. Maid Of Ramen #32.5

OWNER: Maki-chi
INDEX: A: Commissioned Art
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: Digital Art serves to help me as an artist improve as well as provide customers with good quality art. Rangings from Colored Chibis to detailed Waistshots. I pride myself in getting as much detail as possible and only give the customer commissions that I am satisfied with as well.
PRICES: 20k-150k

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:15 pm
Record #32.6: SHOP NAME: Pseudo Matchmaking

. Pseudo Matchmaking #32.6

OWNER: Roslind
INDEX: S: Other (Role Play Matching)
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: Pseudo Matchmaking is unlike other role play and role player directories. We are both a catalog of players, threads and profiles. As well as, an (experimental) ID system, which utilizes several specific ID to match players to compatible partners.
PRICES: Completely free.

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:28 pm
Record #32.7: SHOP NAME: Raining Rhapsody

. Raining Rhapsody #32.7

OWNER: braxyBRAX
INDEX: A: Personalized Graphics
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: Offers personalized graphics and coding created t best fit the customers request. Services include, but are not limited to: posting layouts, threead layouts, banners, icons, buttons, character graphics etc.
PRICES: 500g - 10 000. Prices listed as minimum (otherwise 'choose your own price')

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:13 pm
Record #32.8: GUILD NAME: Learn Spanish=Aprender español

` Learn Spanish=Aprender español

. MRC#-32.8

OWNER: xXEvil_LoverXx
INDEX: G: Services
PURPOSE OF GUILD: We teach Spanish.We help others earn gold by holding contests! We're going to make a community the language will be Spanish only!
COST TO JOIN: 100g

KUDOS  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:55 pm
Record #32.9: SHOP NAME: Sweet Bunnies

. Sweet Bunnies (Food) #32.9

OWNER: Hitswi
INDEX: A: Items (Food)
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: Pixel food with bunny ears
PRICES: 25-100g each, 1100g for all of them.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:34 pm
Record #32.10: SHOP NAME: Nayeli`s Art Shoppe

. Nayeli`s Art Shoppe #32.10

OWNER: oOoLost_In_ThoughtoOo
INDEX: Commissioned Art
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: Sells custom avatar/fan art to gaia users.
PRICES: 5k-52k

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:58 pm
Record #32.11: SHOP NAME: Echo

. Echo #32.11

OWNER: Janetlol
INDEX: Personalized Graphics
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: It has transparency, and animation! Also, membership can be purchased. We also offer modeling[XD]. We have delivery and storage options too!
PRICES: 90g[the very base of a small pixel]- 6kg[for extra services and such]

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:06 pm
Record #32.12: SHOP NAME: Elegant Enemy

. Elegant Enemy #32.12 KUDOS = 2

OWNER: x -Miyabi- x
INDEX: Commissioned Art, Personalized Graphics (banners, bump signs, tags, etc.)
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: Superior art for the masses, part of the elegant enemy network of art services.
PRICES: 50k and up. Prices vary

KUDOS = 2

1. iVelcro: The art. It's... WOW [184]

2. Elegant Enemy : The art is lovely and delivered very quickly; the finished product of the order was spot-on and accurate. [185]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:59 am
Record #32.13: SHOP NAME: Volunteer Bumping

. Volunteer Bumping #32.13 KUDOS = 1

OWNER: 9119BRE
INDEX: Bumping
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: Well, it is a bump shop, but it is run by unpaid employees and offers free bumping up to orders of 600. Friendly, fast service makes it better, too
PRICES: Free, but we ♥ tips

KUDOS = 1

1. dark_hitari: I LIKE THIS SHOP! [189]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:33 am
Record #32.14: GUILD NAME: Newbie Supporting & Training Guild
OWNER: Ebania
INDEX: Service Guild
PURPOSE OF GUILD: This guild helps new and confused Gaians get direction and make friends. It gives experienced Gaians a place to help out. It boasts a resources subforum that is well-organized and open to the public (the guild is private, which means anyone can see those great resources).
COST TO JOIN: 0

Awarded the CRYSTAL CERTIFICATE for 15 Kudos in MRC, October 6, 2010!

KUDOS = 27 More KUDOS in MRC # 36.3

1. JoyRose: I think it's a terrific guild! [186]

2. ancantsia: The NSTG has been providing a home to newbies for a long time and our crew is like a family. We help newbies find there place on gaia who then pass on there knowledge to the new people who are always coming through our doors. We have a great team of people who are constantly providing new contests and dreaming up new ideas on how to make the guild a better place for Newbies. [187]

3. skweeshi: Awesome friendly people [187]

4. Free Roamer Calamity: I like this guild because of it's hospitality, when I first came to Gaia I had no idea on what to do, I had no money and had no idea how to make some. That's when I stumbled upon this guild and they immediately helped me with everything I needed, not only that but we are always having new contests, and always have some fun guild forum topics going around. It would be rare to find someone in this guild that doesn't help you or disrespects you. Everyone's equal no matter how long they have been on Gaia or how cool their avatar looks, that's why I love this guild. [187]

5. MeekoDemonKitty: It's just awesome! I really think that helping out the Gaian newbies is epic. :3 THANK YOU FOR EXISTING!! Wish you were around when I joined up [190]

6. TxTiNK: Without this Guild, I'd still be "spinnin' my wheels" trying to figure everything out!! Thanks so much NSTG! [191]

7. foxfirefarie: Just joined & thank heaven I found this guide, would be lost without it. I'm not that computer savy & it takes me awhile to figure out what to do & where to go. I'm sure the NSTB will help me alot. Kudos to NSTB Huzzah! [192]

8. Frozen Ookami: This is a great guild that allows both beginning Gaians and experienced ones to come together in a cheerful and educational atmosphere. Not only that, but it's chocked full of useful tips and warnings that can help out even the most advanced Gaian! [193]

9. Kakatary: This guild has a great atmosphere. After a few years of being a part of Gaia and joining countless guilds, I have found no other guild the energy that the Newbie Supporting & Training Guild has. New members of Gaia are always treated respectfully and with patience, the likes I have not witnessed in many places on Gaia. There are many opportunities for new and old members in this guild, whether it is to meet new friends, gain a little bit of gold, or even to learn something new about Gaia. Truly, I have never seen such a vast selection of activities in a guild until I joined this one. I was - and still am - in awe at the patient and inviting family that has been developed within the Newbie Supporting & Training Guild. I would recommend this guild to new and old members of Gaia; I know I would have joined as a newbie if I had known such a place existed. [194]

10. ahna rose: It really helped me to find my way around Gaia. [195]

11. Angelic iGirl: It's friendly, with contests and newbies can learn everything there is to know about gaia. I'm not a newbie, and I even learnt some things! The contests are win. The guild is win. You should, like, visit it now. [195]

12. Link_of_Hylia: The Newbie Supporting & Training Guild has always been a main force of awesomeness for Gaia. From training newbs to enter the "society" of Gaia with subtle, alarming success to crew members of NTSG being accepted, premier moderators for the entire site. NTSG "pwns" the guilds with its intuitive moderators, charity, and general decency. I would gladly rate this guild among the guilds: "Why Not?" and "Magical Poll Land" and expect it will have the best longevity of any guild. The NTSG appeals to me, a late 2004 member, who is wishing to mentor and teach new members how to become someone more than... well, newbs. The NTSG appeals to the noobies who are searching Gaia for a place to gain friends and get in touch with people who actually make a difference on this site. With premier members such as eaTaiaG, DarkElf27 and more you see faces of Gaia's history completely intertwined in the guild. Gaia's community and heart exists in this guild. I highly recommend this guild to anyone who values it. [195]

13. Basilia Ann E: If you new to Gaia (a Newbie) or not, this guild has a number of good posts for help, gold, games, minishops & charities [199]

14. Eternal Rebellion: It breathes in an atmosphere of kindness and support, although I've only been a Crew Member their for a couple of days, I hope to be there for more years to come. They give so many opportunities to get to know each other - with programs such as an Adoption Office, and many more events Monthly. With every passing moment, productivity evidences amongst the members and the Crew alike. [199]

15. let_it_rip_x: Very Friendly. Great Set-up. Clear rules and forums, easy to follow and navigate. Overall a great idea! [200]

16. Ebony the Peacian: I joined because of the nurturing, helpful, and hospitable environment it offered to each of its members. The NSTG community, though very large, is tight-knit and kind with all of its members. Members and crew alike assist one another in their quests or troubles; this allows for a community to be built on a foundation of knowledge and trust. The organization of the guild is logical, clear, and concise; each thread has its specific place. When I joined and found myself becoming someone who enjoyed helping newbies by donating my time, energy, or gold to them, I decided that the NSTG was one of my favorite parts of Gaia (yes, it is now my favorite). [200]

17 vincent_pimp_kid-: The guilds contests are amazing. I love guilds with contests. The people are amazingly nice. I've been around for awhile, but never really posted. I plan on becoming active here. Well, I love it. The charities are spontaneous, and helpful. I consider this guild to all newbies, and even experienced players.

18. AssNinja4759: The reason why I love this guild, is due to them having helped thousands and thousands of new Gaia Online members. I am proud to be a member, because I love doing what they do every day, and that's help people, not just noobs. I have already told all my friends about this guild, and I hope that you come to the guild and see what all the huzz and fuzz is all about! [200]

19. taltal111: I love this guild because it helps newbies and... it's just awesome. [202]

20. _RI0SAN_: I helped start this guild many years ago, when it was just a fledgling like all of the newbies it helps now. It was a place that I made once in a lifetime friends, it was a place where I learned how to act/be/communicate/work within Gaia. This guild is THE ultimate place for a person to learn how to use Gaia to achieve everything they could ever want for an mmorpg. And that comes from someone who has been there, done that and has all the badges... etc to show for it. Give it a chance and you will see that you will be able to find everything you need to be successful in Gaia within this guild. [202]

21. Bobby Dillon: My experience with the NSTG is great. As my Guild sponsors them, we work alongside on some things. And even when I worked with them a while back, it feel like an honor. The NSTG is a guild that everyone should join. [202] The NSTG is not only just for brand-new members, it is for everyone. And they make you feel right at home. [204]

22. Paradoxismminant: I love how it supports and helps people, many of whom would be so much more confused without it [202]

23. white_lily60: Anyone is welcome really. I've been on gaia for a while, and I've introduced a lot of my family to this guild. It was the place where my brother learned how to do so many things that I just couldn't explain right, a place for my cousin to get involved, where I have found some people who just are amazing, and inspire me to one day be like that. Whether your new, or joined the first day, it just makes me smile everytime I go here and I know others have that feeling to... Its just awesome. [203]

24. seriouscat_25: Hmm...as long time being with this guild...I met a lot of very nice, helping people and for that, I am very thankful...A very amicable guild, I can also add. [203]

25. Happy Colours: They help anyone who needs it, whether that's a great friend, some encouraging words, or an answer to a question. I know they did it for me. I signed up at once for the NAP, or Newbie Adoption Program, and I progressed so much. They have fun games, and great topics, and it deserves more than 20 kudos. [203]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:52 am
Record #32.15: SHOP NAME: Naturally Joint Graphics

. Naturally Joint Graphics #32.15 KUDOS = 1

OWNER: Toxic Rainbow Kisses
INDEX: Personalized Graphics
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: Makes graphics from banners, to thread layouts, and from sigmaps to signs
PRICES: 1,000-50,000g

KUDOS = 2

1. The Dictating Diplomat: I went in to look/order graphics. Everyone there, even the CUSTOMERS are nice, patient, and understanding. Also, Toxic Rainbow Kisses, the owner, makes FTW graphics [187]

2. ePinayCutiePie: she was fast, friendly, & had great prices [194]  
Records

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games