Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Romance and Fanticy Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:38 am
He looks at her".. well i understand that they are great for healing people.. it just.. oh never mind.. i guess im just used to useing swrods and arm to protect my body  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:48 pm
Jannette:Jill knows all there is to know about plants.  

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Cloud99999999

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:40 am
*sits down and Drinks a cola*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:52 am
Jannette:*Looks over at cloud*Want to help us out? I was thinking we should go take out the lycans that call themselves the evil ones before we go to the castle and I think you might be of help Cloud.  

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

megwazhere

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:01 pm
((hmm am i 2 late?? where r u guys can i make like a random one?!??!?!))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:04 pm
(make it random like you have always been there just hiding or somthing))

" don't worry you will see.. my people spend are whole lifes with plants. that is how come me and Jill know so much" she said touching a dead tree branch, the tree coming back to life

under_cover_angel_ice

Cloud99999999

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:20 am
ok i will help *finshes the coma and Crushes the can in to Dust and clips a katana on to my belt the Master Sword on my back and the Buster Sword next to the Master Sword*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:43 am
((Ooo... thanksies...))
Marshall walks down the creek by her side with her, Ian, her soon-to-be husband.
((wait wht time r u doing dis in like 1700 or something??))
They gaze at the sun setting, eagerly waiting for the return of Ian's dear brothers from their hunt before midnight.  

megwazhere

Cloud99999999

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:10 am
*stands up*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:25 pm
He nods slightly and walks past them.."..well lets go..and get this done before more people die because of the.  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:36 pm
Jannette:Good. We have a team of great warriors and one healer. You always need one healer in your team. It's tradition.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:54 pm
(Mind if I join?((Hope I'm not too late))
Name:Mimi
Species:Elf/Human
Personality:She loves learning the magical arts and elementals. She is skilled in sorcery, enchantments and summoning.(hope thats allowed) She loves animals since she's been living within the forest for her whole life. She is very kind, but sometimes childish.
-----------------------
*Mimi walks around like she does each day. Suddenly she hears a voice coming from somewhere. Like usual she jumps up in the tree to inspect the forest for beings lurking around. She enchants her eyes and finds a group of armed people. She curiously creeps quietly trying not to being heard.* "Good. We have a team of great warriors and one healer. You always need one healer in your team. It's tradition." *Her blood boiled with excitment. She accedently stepped on a twig with all of her excitment. SNAP*  

miss-monotony

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:02 pm
xazn_pridex
Personality:She loves learning the magical arts and elementals. She is skilled in sorcery, enchantments and summoning.(hope thats allowed) She loves animals since she's been living within the forest for her whole life. She is very kind, but sometimes childish.
-----------------------
*Mimi walks around like she does each day. Suddenly she hears a voice coming from somewhere. Like usual she jumps up in the tree to inspect the forest for beings lurking around. She enchants her eyes and finds a group of armed people. She curiously creeps quietly trying not to being heard.* "Good. We have a team of great warriors and one healer. You always need one healer in your team. It's tradition." *Her blood boiled with excitment. She accedently stepped on a twig with all of her excitment. SNAP*

Jannette:*In her mutation lycan form. This form is more wolf then human but she's still her sweet lovable heroic self. looks over to she the half elf.*Oh. Hi there.(Half elf is basically any elf that has other creatures blood in them. Aceiana who was turned into a vampire,Byron who was born before Aceiana was a vampire so he doesn't have vampiric blood,and Brad and Alisa who do have the vampiric blood are half elves. Aceianas my moms character idea and the others are my idea.)
Jannette biggrin on't worry. We won't hurt you. In fact. Why don't you help us. We'll need attack magic to even it out.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:13 pm
AaronMaster2007
xazn_pridex
-----------------------

Jannette:*In her mutation lycan form. This form is more wolf then human but she's still her sweet lovable heroic self. looks over to she the half elf.*Oh. Hi there.(Half elf is basically any elf that has other creatures blood in them. Aceiana who was turned into a vampire,Byron who was born before Aceiana was a vampire so he doesn't have vampiric blood,and Brad and Alisa who do have the vampiric blood are half elves. Aceianas my moms character idea and the others are my idea.)
Jannette biggrin on't worry. We won't hurt you. In fact. Why don't you help us. We'll need attack magic to even it out.

"M-Me?Sure!" *Mimi stepped out into the light. She wore blue mage robes with her long brown hair down.* "Here! This should help." *Mimi casted an enchantment that made them faster and stronger.* "But remember it only last a few hours."  

miss-monotony

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:17 pm
xazn_pridex
AaronMaster2007
xazn_pridex
-----------------------

"M-Me?Sure!" *Mimi stepped out into the light. She wore blue mage robes with her long brown hair down.* "Here! This should help." *Mimi casted an enchantment that made them faster and stronger.* "But remember it only last a few hours."
Jannette:Heh. if we end up in the dark forest it won't matter for me. I become stronger there anyways. And faster. Oh and to go with that I grow bigger there for some reason.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff