Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
random rp ((rpers needed)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UltaMatt

Questionable Survivor

8,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:30 pm
UltaMatt:

UltaMatt was now very confused as to what was going on around him. First he was threatened by a guy with a pole, and now he is being picked up by random people.

All of you stop crowding around me like a new toy! Damn this frog form, nobody gives me any respect.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:36 pm
-Xion
I then ran off away from jin, and centered myself in the middle of a grassy knoll, I then pulled out a talisman, and spoke in the drow language, and within about 2 minutes the spell was complete, and through the remembrance of the frogs aura, I summoned both him, and his essence to appear right infront of me.  

Xion_The_Drow

Profitable Codger

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

lagringadepr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:38 pm
((GN for now, it's 1:37am now, I need some sleep))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:39 pm
lagringadepr
((GN for now, it's 1:37am now, I need some sleep))

{{Cya}}  

Xion_The_Drow

Profitable Codger

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

UltaMatt

Questionable Survivor

8,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:40 pm
UltaMatt:

The spell seemed to have worked since UltaMatt revereted to his true form, even if it was a spirit form.

"God that was annoying, now who the hell are you?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:42 pm
-Xion

Seeing as now the being reverted back to true form, I was able to speak with him, it just took a second for me to establish my tounge to his language, "I am a rouge being, living life as a man for hire, names Xion, now, for whom you are is what I am wondering.  

Xion_The_Drow

Profitable Codger

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

UltaMatt

Questionable Survivor

8,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:48 pm
UltaMatt:

"I am known as UltaMatt, the Overlord of Chaos, or at least in my world I was. Now I am merely a soul that posesses a small amount of my power. However if I am re-united with my original body, I can retain my powers to their full potential."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:51 pm
-Xion

"But is it not power which corrupts life? See, as you seek power, my goal, my destiny, is to rid the world of deities and of the corrupt leaders. It is in my belief that the common man, should life as they wish, and not be controlled by heirarchy, and governmental systems. It is the very thought of men wanting to prove themselves best, which lead us to chaos."  

Xion_The_Drow

Profitable Codger

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

UltaMatt

Questionable Survivor

8,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:58 pm
UltaMatt:

"An interesting concept, but who would then lead the world to its prosperaty that humans believe they so rightiously deserve?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:02 pm
-Xion

"Themselves, though the concept of what I just said holds many flaws, it is still as great as any other way. You can follow the concept of individual rights of perception of self ownership, as you may. As leaders are produce, power shall be sought, if you keep the taste of greed, and power at bay, then you can have less havok on your hands."  

Xion_The_Drow

Profitable Codger

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

UltaMatt

Questionable Survivor

8,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:06 pm
UltaMatt:

"So what your saying, is that the people will find a way to lead themselfs, teach themselfs, and in the end all grow in equality?
Ludacris!
People need someone to lord over them, otherwise they will fall into the path of Armageddon and slowly destroy themselfs to aquire each others power."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:10 pm
-Xion

"Flaws, but such flaws can be fixed, and by time the problem really gets out of hand, I will have died by then." I shifted my form to the left, and raised my right hand up, to be leveled with my face, extending my middle and index digits. "As life moves if it were to happen, we would learn from our mistakes, but with this primitive era, about, we can not."  

Xion_The_Drow

Profitable Codger

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

UltaMatt

Questionable Survivor

8,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:18 pm
UltaMatt:

"I've had enough of this debate..."

UltaMatt turned and drew out the handle of his Omicron which became a large Claymore.

"If you wish, do you think that you can stand up to me in battle? I have power enough to hold a physical form!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:25 pm
-Xion

"Alright, then" Just then, an incantation was muttered, and the illusions, which bound my form to that of the appearance of a human, were gone.
The wind which wisped by my form, sent my cloak waving in the direction of which my back faced. "I hope your ready boy, to battle a drow." with my left hand resting on my black titanium beaded whip, (More like a rosary), and my right, grasping the hilt of a black titanium dagger, I jumped back, and awaited for his movements.  

Xion_The_Drow

Profitable Codger

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

UltaMatt

Questionable Survivor

8,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:28 pm
UltaMatt:

"A long pole, an interesting type of weapon, similar to the range advantage with a Claymore, however..."

He lifted the Claymore to a level near his shoulder and prepared for a thrusting move.

"A Claymores sheer weight impact and design outmatches most weapons regardless of it's speed."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff