Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] Untitled (Your Missing Period) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading along?
  Yep
View Results

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:54 am
User Image Timothy didn't understand what they were all sorry for. She was sorry, the children were sorry, why? He was supposed to be good under pressure but he'd been so weak and cracked so easily. He saw her move forward and tried to move away, pressing himself uncomfortably into Aomine, but she ended up kissing his cheek which only made his heart pound worse. "Home." he whispered, continuing to cling tightly to Aomine, even as he found himself seated. Yes, yes he understood he had to let go. No he really didn't want to. Yes he wanted to go home but he wasn't going to let go. You couldn't make him. No, he was staying, he didn't want Aomine to leave once Timothy let go.

However his arms grew tired and he was forced to release the other, wheeled out and placed into the car, the movements of this process much smoother then before, but as soon as his door closed he rested against door, dozing off almost immediately. "Cats..." he murmured, the beginning part of that sentence mentioning how he didn't like them. But what was the use? He wasn't meant to be listened to, only seen. And he was so tired, he wanted to be in a calm place. he wanted to be home in his bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:35 am
User ImageUser ImageDaren felt his heart ache when he saw just how eshausted luch had made the poor man. he had just come out of the hospital and Daren was already pushing him way past his limits. "I'm sorry," he whispered softly, stroking some of James' hair out of his face. It was a short drive to his flat and he got James out first. the man was carefully carried up the stairs and to his door, where Apple waited on the rail. she meowed and purred happily at seeing him, jumping down to rub against his legs, but she looked up curiously at the man in his arm. "Later, love." she seemed to understand since she just walked inside and left it at that. Daren followed after and took James to the spare bedroom, laying him down on the soft king size. the comforter was brought up over the sleeping man and he left to unload the car. it took two trips, on with the groceries and one with the chair, but he got everything up and put away, now all there was to do was clean up the spare room, but he'd wait for James to wake before he did that. the door to the room was open, and the chair setup next to the bed, just in case James woke up and was frightened because he was somewhere he didn't know. Apple didn't take the chance to sniff out the newcomer. she claimed her seat in his lap as soon as he was on the couch and refused to move, purring happily when he started to stroke her back. "missed you too, girl. promise i'll do my best to not get shot again." he decided to change, since this was his second day wearing this outfit and he smelled of hospital. apple was balanced on his good shoulder and he walked to his room, again leaving the door partially open just in case. Apple went on the bed and he stripped, deciding a shower would be nice. he just hoped James napped for ten minutes longer at least. he stepped into the hot water and sighed happily at how good it felt to just be clean.

((good chance for moms to drop in for surprise visit no? XD))  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:42 am
User Image
User Image

Timothy stayed asleep for the entire car ride, the small bumps and jolts doing nothing to wake him, it was only when Daren had parked did the brown eyes open lazily. It was a reflex of the past, when something stopped something else was about to start. It would be amazing to some people how much Timothy took in, but he had to. Cars, all somewhat old cars ranging from the 1990's to now, apartment complex? No, judging by the amount of cars, a flat. There was a small park nearby so there were children in the building. In the distance there were a few others like it, and with a small tilt of his head he saw another behind them. Middle class people and families, but something was familiar about this place, a memory just beyond his senses. But his door opened and the tired eyes turned to Aomine, unable to hide his tired smile and allowed himself to be picked up, clinging to the man and closing his eyes, listening. A few short steps to enter, an elevator, how many floors were they going up?

When he opened his eyes again he felt a pang of fear realizing he was being tucked in. Had he dozed off? It didn't matter because his eyes closed again, a soft sigh escaping once again signalling he'd fallen asleep. It was too difficult to stay awake and listen, for some reason his filled stomach only helped in his lethargy. Too tired, but the man owned a cat. Timothy would force himself to wake up if he felt a cat anywhere near him. One minute, two, the man shifted slightly in his sleep, rolling onto his side and curling up underneath the blanket, needing this warmth to sleep. Then something knocked, then another, then a constant banging hit his ears and he turned, waiting for someone to answer it until running water was also heard. Aomine couldn't hear it.

He didn't want to move.

Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang.

No one was home, please go away.

Bangbangbangbangbangbang.

He just wanted to sleep.

Dingdongdingdongdingdongdingdong.

No. No please stop.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:11 pm
User ImageUser ImageThe banging against the door, startled Daren, who was just dunking his head under the water to rince out the shampoo. he did a quick rinse and grabbed his towel, wrapping it around his waist as he hurried to the door, still soaking wet. it had to have been an emergency with the amount of noise made in that short amount of time, but when he pulled open the door and saw the two women standing there, he felt a bit of his panic eb away, only to be replaced by embarrassment as he remembered just how little he was wearing. "um, come on in. sorry, i was in the shower and JAmes is sleeping. We'll make you a key so you can just come in next time." he stepped aside and held the door for them while trying to keep his towel up and cover his chest a bit at the same time. he didn't like other people to see his chest and back and here they had seen both in a short amount of time. his chest was much like his back, small circular to quarter sizes ones spotted his flesh along with several long thin line and an old, puckered scar that lined up with the one on his back. "Are you hungry or would you like something to drink?" he asked, trying to be a good host, but looking everywhere except at his two guests  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:42 pm
User Image
User Image

"You look stressed. Catch you at a bad time?" Rachel seemed amused with this, easily entering.

"More scars." Amanda pointed out, pushing past. "Timothy!"

"Shush, he said he was sleeping." Rachel scolded, gently hitting the back of her wife's head. "We're just here to check on him. And bring dinner. Turns out somethign at work for me came up so I won't be able to make it, and Amanda doesn't like doing things without me."

"It's terrible but I don't want to be left alone with you. Sorry Dirk."

"Daren, sweetheart." and held out the tupperware containers. "Just some dinner, pasta. Timothy's favorite but since we can't eat with him, sorry."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:56 pm
User ImageUser Image"Oh, right. thank you." daren made sure the towel would stay before taking the tupperware and carrying it to the kitchen, "I'm sure he'll appreciate the work you put into it." he pulled himself together, being caught naked and vulnerable threw him off more than it should, but that didn't matter, it shouldn't affect his actions towards these two women so strongly. he had more control than that! but they'd noted his scars and he knew he'd have to answer the normal questions sooner or later. what would they think if they knew his father had used him as an ashtray when he was a child? would they pity him? or worry that sharing the same blood as that monster meant he'd be just like him someday? but not all the scars were from his father or his time within the system. some were from his work, like the bullet wound that was on his side. he'd been shot a few years earlier during a raid. it had gotten him in trouble since he continued with the raid and they didn't know he'd been wounded until after everything was finished. "i'm sure he wouldn't mind if you stepped in to say hello, though."

Apple jumped up onto the table and sniffed at the hand of one of the newcomers, interested. she purred softly and rubbed against the hand, deciding that the human was acceptable. she wasn't loud like the other one, at least, though Apple had put the loud one into the category of most likely to let her snuggle against.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:35 am
User Image
User Image

"It's no problem." Rachel said. "We've been worried, we can't help it as parents. Thank you for answering the door in your attire as well, Daren."

Amanda was scrutinizing the house, couches, television, rather clean despite there being a single man living here. Should she be worried or thankful? It was hard to tell and no doubt worse for Timothy. Her poor baby. "Where do you sleep? How can you even afford a flat with your measly police pay?"

"Amanda." Rachel scolded. "Just rude today. Oh, hello little one." and looked at the cat with a smile, gently stroking her. "What's her name?"

"You own a cat?" Amanda asked. "You might as well just beat Timothy with a paddle since we've gone this far."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:46 am
User ImageUser ImageDaren had put the food in the fridge and looked back into the dining room, seeing Apple trying to get scratches. "Her name is Apple, she's friendly as you can see. found her in the park and since i couldn't find anyone who was missing a kitten i decided to take her in. I sleep in that far room," he pointed down the hall, "the opened door is mine. the closed is my office and the one half open is where James will be staying. it's been my spare bedroom and storage room, but i'll move everything in there down to the basement so he can have it to himself. i'll also install a lock for the door and let him have the only key if he wants, but that's something i was going to bring up when he wakes."

Apple liked the woman and licked her hand to show her how much she liked the rubs, but scratches were definitely better.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:10 pm
User Image
User Image

"I can see that." Rachel said, picking up the small kitten and continuing to gently scratch at her, looking down the hall. "I'll check them out, then. Excuse me while I do that and kidnap your cat. You're just so fluffy and soft." and smiled at Apple while walking down the hall, checking Daren's room first.

Amanda wasn't pleased. "Timothy doesn't like cats, you know. Why do you own a cat? Someone else should take care of Timothy because while I don't want you getting rid of Pancake I don't want my son stressing regardless of how cute Pancake is."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:43 pm
User ImageUser ImageDaren frowned, "he never said anything, but then he wouldn't would he? Apple's a good cat and she spends most of her time on my lap or outside. if it becomes a problem we'll work things out, however if James is going to have any chance of growing and take control of his own life he can't have everyone coming in and changing everything in his world at the drop of the hat. atleast talk to him before deciding what he can and can't have in his life." he had a feeling the reason James had gone so far down and allowed himself to be so abused was because his entire life had been micromanaged by this woman. when Givens started to do the same thing, it probably had seemed only natural to go along with the man's control.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:12 pm
User Image
User Image

"No, he wouldn't say anything. Maybe before Andrew he would, and he did often. That man was a bad poison for Timmy." she murmured, looking away. Of course her attention was quick to go back to Daren. "He has been in control of his own life until that blasted Givens entered it. We made sure Timothy knew the consequences of any and all decisions before he made any. Other then that he did what he want. Don't assume I'm trying to control him because it sure sounds like you are." she hissed.

Rachel glanced in the direction of Daren and Amana before entering Tim's room, the man curled under the blankets. "Hi sweetheart," she whispered softly, not wanting to wake him. She did move to the other side, lowering the blankets to see his sleeping face. The cold shocked him slightly. "We just came to check on you, I promise. Daren owns a cat, her name is Apple. I know you don't like cats but she's friendly, so give her a chance. Your Mother is duking it out with Aomine." and smiled, kissing his forehead and gently resting Apple beside him. "Be nice to Apple. I know you don't like them but try."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:23 pm
User ImageUser ImageDaren lifted an eyebrow, "i've seen lots of parents in my time, Miss Amanda. From what i've seen you let him know the results of his choices, however the choices you allowed him to make were limited. even now, you demand that i alter everything around him to suit the tastes of your son, but you never once ask him if he wants them changed himself. if he wants something different than the way it is now, i want him to tell me. it may take a little bit of work to get him to a point where he is comfortable with telling me such things, but that time is what is most important to his recovery. if we don't give him that, then we won't be giving him the tools he needs to live out the rest of his life without being haunted by that monser's shadow."

Apple sniffed softly, bopping her head up and down slightly, staying exactly where she'd been placed. the new one had interested her, but he'd had the sense to stay away. but now she was put so near, she couldn't help but be curious. a tiny meow tumbled from her lips as she moved a little closer, into the opening created by the blankets being pulled back. she stopped there and half sat, half lay, her tail curled around herself as she waited for the new human's reaction.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Amanda grit her teeth at the man, anger slowly growing in her small frame. "His choices were never limited! If he wanted to do it we'd tell him what would happen if he did it before letting him do it, like any good parents! I was a good mother and don't accuse me otherwise!"

"They're arguing out there. I should stop them." she kissed her son's head once more before stroking his hair, smiling and leaving. "Both of you calm down! You're yelling and I can hear it from Timothy's room! If he wakes up I will not be happy with either of you!" she said in a hushed whisper.

The man shifted slightly, the warmth of his blanket gone. He gave a whine, hand lifting and recovering himself with it, Apple trapped underneath it with him. But he could feel the warmth, a fluffy sort of warmth but it gave off much desired heat. A few small movements and his face was buried in the fur, still curled up but now curled around little Apple.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:48 pm
User ImageUser ImageDaren stood up to his full height before letting out a slow sigh, "you are right, Miss Rachel. it is useless to continue as neither will understand the other," James' mother was an incurably stubborn woman. even with faced with a logical point, she'd refuse to accept it. "thank you both again for coming, is there nothing i can do for you before you go?"

Used to crawling under Daren's covers, Apple had no trouble curling up with the human. she purred softly, content at her lot in life.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:17 am
User Image
User Image

"Just keep him safe, all right? Check up on him every now and then, and you can finish your shower." She glanced down his near naked frame before smiling at him. "You're still a bit sudsy. C'mon Amanda, I need to get to work."

Amanda frowned at Daren. "Don't forget to feed him." and left with her wife, closing the door. There was a faint complaint of forgetting to see Timothy but Rachel must have shot it down because they didn't knock again.  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games