Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]
[EVENT] Hide and seek - Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Talencia rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 19 Total: 23 (2-40)

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:16 pm
Further on he thought he might have caught a faint scent, but pricked ears brought no new sound. Frustrated, the small fox trotted on, circling and weaving through the area. It occurred to him that finding them by scent probably wasn't going to work, since so many other leopards were around, having brushed through the foliage repeatedly, leaving behind scent that had nothing to do with the young ones. He gave a faint cough of exasperation at the mysterious ways of felines and continued his search.  
Feral Mule rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 15 Total: 23 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:16 pm
Bling Bling - 17, 16
Taste the Rainbow 3, 10

"I've been looking high and low, all day. ...Well, I stopped for a couple of hours to nap.. I stayed up all night and being awake in the daytime isn't exactly my thing. I thought I was chasing ghosts or voices. But now that I know it's cubs..." She let her voice trail off and her brows knit.

Looking around, she picked a random direction. "Let's try this way."  

Feral Mule

Thalion rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 5 Total: 23 (2-40)

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:17 pm
He never knew how many exactly but four sounded about right.

"It's only a matter of time before they're found..." Or so they could hope.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:18 pm
((Yes, the cubs moved again xd ))

She was getting tired. Shakuntala yawned, trying to fight exhaustion. She had two more cubs to find... One of which is the most eye-popping colors and markings. She suddenly felt a paw on her shoulder and looked over, blinking at Sayen.

The striped leopardess smiled. "You go rest. I can continue from here.

Shakuntala nodded, before going and finding a spot to curl up. As she settled, she swore she saw visions in front of her closed eyes of the cubs giggling and hiding in clouds amid the leaves. "Evil little..." Her words trailed off in a light snore.

Sayen shook her head in amusement at the other leopard, before she went on looking. Under leaves, in trees, behind rocks, in logs.. She looked everywhere she could think. At one point, she even climbed up in a tree, standing on a thick branch to look around. Once or twice, she swore she spied a flash of white and rainbow, a spot of purple... But then they were gone, hidden or simply not there. Even she had to admit feeling frustrated. She took a seat, looking around with a furrowed brow. They may not have been the coloring, but she had the feeling these cubs could be very adept mist walkers...  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
RoseNightshade rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 5 Total: 20 (2-40)

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:19 pm
Bling Bling - 17, 16
Taste the Rainbow 3, 10

It wasn't his safe haven for very long however... as the snake was able to sniff him out, in the way that snakes had - too complex to understand for his little mouse brain - and had followed him into the temporarily safe tunnel. Which became very quickly UNSAFE as he heard the sound of shifting behind him. Now was not the time to rest! He shot out like a feather blown by the wind from the other end of the 'tunnel' he'd escaped into, looking at nothing but the next bush, the next leaf to hide under, until his breath gave out and he couldn't run anymore and he had to pause.  
Chobi_Chocobo rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 15 Total: 34 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:20 pm
"Yeah. What the old man said. They will be found," He gave him a the older leopard a nod and pushed a rock over. There was of course.. nothing but grubs and other insects. Caius wasn't sure why he was surprised by this but he was very surprised that no cubs were under the rock.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Fairy Snails rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 1 Total: 11 (2-40)

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:20 pm
He pondered on what he should do. Violence, his usually method to solving problems, wouldn't do any good here. He would just scare away any cubs. Searching wasn't doing any good. He swore these cubs were moving every time he looked. He could try being sweet. It didn't work for the innocent him, but the innocent one wasn't really trying too hard.

"Cubbies. Come out so I can give you a treat!" He called out keeping his eyes open for any sign of movement.  
Talencia rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:21 pm
Even though the fox knew it was the felines' offspring they were looking for, he tended to avoid the grown leopards. When one approached, he altered his course to take him to an area that had none of the searching adults in it. Partly, he simply wasn't in a mood to be questioned and regarded with suspicion. But also, he figured that if the cubs were feeling frightened, or even if they were playing a game of hide from the grown-ups, they'd likely be creeping away from the sounds of larger bodies. His own small body hopefully would be quiet enough or light enough to not spook the children. Thus far, though, this method of searching was not working out so well. For a moment his nose twitched with the scent of mouse and snake, but he disregarded both and went on his way.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Feral Mule rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 19 Total: 39 (2-40)

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:21 pm
Bling Bling - 17, 16
Taste the Rainbow 3, 10

Anina nodded and giggled a little more. "Come on, come on! They've gotta be out there somewhere!" Running off, the youngster tackled her way through some bushes and grinned happily. The sounds of her giggling echoing.  
RoseNightshade rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:22 pm
Bling Bling - 17, 16
Taste the Rainbow 3, 10

Trembling once again, every bit of his gray fur standing on end, the little mouse crouched behind a leaf, praying to anything he could think of for the snake not to follow him. His little chest heaved with every breath. Outside the protection of his little leaf, he could hear the cats still running around, calling out, speaking to one another. The cubs they were looking for were still lost. He was starting to want them to be found himself. Maybe then this madness would end.  

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

Feral Mule rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 18 Total: 38 (2-40)

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:22 pm
Bling Bling - 17, 16
Taste the Rainbow 3, 10

Maya nodded and blinked when he paused over a rock. Really? A rock? That's where they'd be hiding? Snorting, the blue leopardess jumped up on a tree and climbed it easily, scanning around. "Let's go try by the hills over there."  
Fairy Snails rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 18 Total: 29 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:24 pm
Macaria tapped his toes as he waited. He looked around to see if anyone else had found the cubs. With a sigh he got up and looked else where. He was going to find those cubs.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Thalion rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 9 Total: 20 (2-40)

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

"Do not make me sit on you again." Rashid reminded the other with an overly friendly smile. Old man... he'd show the whelp. In due time perhaps.

The little female went darting out again. "Calm down, maybe if you sneak up on one...'

Talencia rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 17 Total: 33 (2-40)
Perhaps he was going about this wrong. He'd been trotting along, assuming he'd know when he was close. But upon consideration, the cubs were reasonably small, and would be finding small places to hide, ones not immediately obvious. Why, he could have trotted right by one and not even known it! With a frown he began to pay much closer attention to the area around him. That rock pile could have several potential hiding spots.... he stuck his head into one such spot, but no cubbie. He withdrew his face with a grimace, cobwebs stuck to his face. Ugh!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Chobi_Chocobo rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-40)

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

"Hill? Alright," Caius sheepily gave her a nod and started for the hill. "You think they'll be behind a bush or something. . . Or... I have no idea how these cubs are so good at hiding," He grumbled some this was bothersome. But they would be found at some point. The cubs had to be found. It was only a matter of time.

"SIT ON ME!?" The male frowned and made a bit of a face at the thought. "Uh.. O-okay gramps.. I mean ... gra-sir?"  
[IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff