Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Deity's Cry (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:58 am
Leon threw his head back, maniacal laughter filling the air as his two clones met the blades of the Justice clones. His eyes glew bright as the clones burst into smoke, that of which composed Inae's summons themselves. As the smoke fluxuated, four more clones formed, each adding to the maniacal laughter in the air.

"Foolish girl! Those clones are as much a part of me as I am of them! They not only inherit my power but yours! Fuel them, fuel your own death as they rip you limb from limb!!"

Two clones dashed at Inae, their eyes glowing brightly as they screeched. Slowly turning, Leon's glowing eyes and sadistic smile met Mirela as his psychotic laughter left himself. Snapping his fingers the other two clones dashed at Mirela, their own screeches filling the air.

"Tsk Tsk, I can't have you leaving here, Virel would kill me himself. It seems you'll have to die as well."

A metallic noise ripped through the air as the clone's claws shot from themselves, their metallic blades reflecting the faces of their victims. Leon stood, his laughter ringing out, his claws stretched out at his sides.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The winged-beast floated out as Yama's handaxe flew at him, his massive wings flapping, blades of wind firing from them.

"Foolish mortal.....You know not what you deal with."

A small smirk came over the diminished as a cyclone shot from the ground, cloaking him, his red eyes shining through the vortex. The wind rippled as the handaxe shot through, embedding itself into the diminished's shoulder. As the cyclone subsided, the diminished's massive wings slowly outstretched, massive spikes now jutting from the joints in it's wings. It's skin was now smooth yet hardened as it's obsidian colored skin sheened in the light. Two distinct horns now adorned the diminished's head as his eyes now shone bright red.

"You will now experience the nightmare that is Wersk Rile....May the winds carry you to oblivion inferior scum."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Soon Cataclysm...Soon this pathetic world will be yours to devour."

Judgment sat patiently on her throne, looking out into the world below. A small smile came across her face as she witness the chaos slolwy envelop the cities below. Her eye glew a soft blue as her smile slowly faded, a large shadowy figure approaching her. As it approached, it knelt down, bowing it's head before speaking.

"The envoys have destroyed three crosses Mistress. As for the others, Wersk and Kamille are dealing with...opposition. It seems Wersk has unleashed his seal."

Judgment rested her head against a fist, an annoyed sigh leaving her.

"Virel, why must you ruin such a good mood? There are still six hundred crosses left, the envoys are of no concern any longer. They will only delay the enevitable."

Giving a slight nod, Virel stood, his eyes starring up to the massive body hovering over the world as he walked away. Left alone to her thoughts, Judgment slowly stood, making her way forward as lightning flashed behind her.

"Oh foolish brother, you have only yourself to blame for all of this. It was you that opened the door to this world's demise, you weakened their forces, destroyed there lands, and for what? Your hatred for our dear sister Birth? Like a puppet I toyed with you, pushed you to rebel. As for Karma, it was all to easy to plant the seeds of betrayal in her, yes dear dear brother, it was I that led to her inevitable death, It was I that swayed Birth to take the life of her own sister. Soon dear brother, soon this world along with those idiots I call siblings will join you in your shallow grave."

A small laughter filled the air as Judgment stared out over the world below, her four guard's eyes glowing brightly in the shadow of her presence. The final requiem for this world played on, slowly reaching it's climax.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:11 am
Kina jumped off her butterfly leaving Pet to control it as she ran through the forest into the desolate wasteland where Kalan and Rai fought.
She looked around and clenched at her chest as she walked forward.
The area was completely destroyed, ash replacing the grass that was once there.
"It faded around here..." Kina said stopping. "Kalan...please be okay."

Kina started to walk again when she saw a black pentagram form in the air in the distance, her eyebrow arched as it rotated and rested on the ground.
Pet jumped off the butterfly and landed next to her.
"I don't smell his...what's that?" Pet questioned pointed forward.

Kina started to answer when a giant torrent of black hell fire exploded from the ground. Kina held her arm up as she noticed dark horses with curved horns fly out of the flames, they had fangs protruding out of their mouths and dragged behind a chariot composed of flaming skulls.
Black flames bounced off their hooves as they flew high into the air before turning and galloping down towards Kina and Pet.
The two noticed a figure in a dark cloak standing with their arms crossed in the chariot.
The figure raised their foot and placed it on the top of the chariot before jumping off it.
The horses and chariot vanished afterward as the figure flew through the air.
Folding their knees in they did a series of forward flips before landing on their knees sliding along the destroyed ground with their arms outstretched.
Pillars of red hellfire erupted beside the figure as they slid towards Kina and Pet.
Skulls flew high into the air with the pillars twisting and turning past each other.
The figure came to a stop a few feet from Kina before pumping their fist in the air causing one last burst of green hellfire to erupt behind them.
The figures hood fell revealing the smiling face of a blond haired man as his eyes let off a red glow.

"Guess who's back baby!"
The skulls spelled 'Reaper' high in the air behind him before he stood up and threw the robe to the side.
He brushed off his pants as the hellfire faded back into the ground.
Turning he glanced back at the skulls before turning back to Kina and grinning, he pointed back at them with his thumb.
"Nice huh...I've been waiting to use those."

Kina stared at Reaper for a moment before rubbing the back of her head at a loss for words.
She started to question why but shook her head not wanting to give him the satisfaction.
Clearing her throat she spoke to Reaper as Pet took a step behind her.
"Reaper have you seen Kalan?"

Reaper looked at Kina before placing his hands behind his head.
"I collected Kalan and Rai not too long ago."
Kina felt her heart sink before speaking again.
"So that means Kalan..."
"Afraid so love."
Kina closed her eyes to collect herself as her fear came to reality.
Reaper placed his hand on Kina's shoulder causing her to open her eyes.
"He left this world going wild and as a man. I hate to say it but there's no time to cry right now, there's some matters to attend to. "
Kina was silent but nodded hearing Reaper's words.
She watched as he walked past her looking in judgment's direction as he put his hands behind his back.

"There's not much time...I made a horrible mistake....the least I can do is help everyone out."
Reaper's hand closed into a fist as a dark aura surrounded his body, his eyes narrowed before letting off a red glow.
"I was a fool and was consumed by my own anger....Judgment will die if I have to rip her apart myself and I'll make sure to give her bloody funeral."

Reaper looked back at Kina as her butterfly flew next to her, she climbed on it as Reaper snapped his fingers causing his chariot to reappear.
He stepped onto it as scythe appeared on his back glinting for a moment. Taking hold of the reins he lowered his head before closing his eyes.
"Birth....forgive my foolishness....for now though I'm afraid I'll have to go wild one more time."

A small smile formed on Reaper's face before he yelled and snapped the reins, the horses lurched forward and flew into the air, Kina following not too far behind.
"Sleep well brother." Kina mumbled to herself before the butterfly caught up to Reaper.
"Kina and Pet are you ready for the finale! You'd better go wild with me!"
"Count on it Reaper," Kina said turning her attention forward.
Pet nodded slightly as she opened her book a red aura surrounding her.
"I'm not sure I understand this go wild," Pet said turning a page. "I'll try though."
"By the way I brought some backup with me, it looked like it was needed."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsuliria ran along the ground towards Judgment seeing most of the crosses had been taken out. She could feel Jazz and headed in his direction hoping to run into Kina along the way.
She stopped as a chill ran up her spine, her eyes widened before she looked around.
"What's this disturbed feeling in my chest..."
She started walking again when she saw something closing in on her in the distance.
"...you've got to be kidding me."

Tsuliria stopped as Reaper's chariot slowed down as it neared her, she looked at the horses as they neighed black flames pouring out of their noses.
His smile widened as their eyes met, Tsuliria felt hatred and happiness flow into her as she looked at Reaper's face.
Kina leaned to the side of her butterfly and waved to Tsuliria, however she didn't respond as Reaper spoke to her.
"I'm sure your overjoyed to see me but let's save the hugs and kisses for later."
"Half of me wants to break you and the other half wants to hug you...I'm sure you can guess which half I'm going to listen to."
"....the hug part?"
Tsuliria's eye twitched but she sighed before jumping onto the butterfly and sitting next to Kina.
Kina wrapped her arms around her causing Tsuliria to pat her arm before the group continued.

"Miss me?"
"It was quieter when you weren't around...so no."
"One day you'll hurt my feelings you know."
"I'll hurt more than your feelings."
"How mean...I can't believe I made you a lunch."
Tsuliria reached for Reaper but Kina held her back before Reaper pointed into the distance.

"You three go and check on Mirela and Inae, make sure to bring them with you."
"Why should we do that?" Tsuliria asked gripping the butterfly's fur.
"I doubt Judgment came down here alone so it wouldn't hurt to have more allies. I'll find Jazz while you three retrieve those two. We're going to need to team up for this one."
Tsuliria looked at Reaper and seeing the look in his eyes saw he was serious.
She looked at Kina and Pet who nodded in agreement with Reaper.
With a sigh Tsuliria turned back to Reaper as he tilted his head awaiting her answer.
"Alright we'll go get them."
"Good, oh and Tsuliria...."
Tsuliria remained silent as Reaper grinned at her.
"Good job going wild."
He snapped his reins once more causing his chariot to move faster as Kina turned the butterfly in the other direction.
"I wonder if he takes anything seriously," Kina said smiling a little.
"This is serious for him," Tsuliria responded.
Kina gave a nervous laugh before explaining what she knew and about Kalan as the two continued.  

yizel

Masaruu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:53 pm
Letting out the inner beast bursting to come out, Yama let out a monstrous howl. Sounding demonic, He bellowed to his enemy as he spun wildly in the air towards his opponent.

"I'M THROUGH PLAYING! THIS ENDS NOW! WOLF TORPEDO!"

As he came closer, the fur on his legs crept upward and the fur on his arms covered his chest. His pupils changed form circular to slits as he began to change into the demonic wolf monster he feared he would eventually become.

In his head, he flashed back to when he left the village, talking to the spirit inside him.

"If we do this, we will be together for eternity, not as spirit and human, but as one. And if it comes down to it, I would be honored to become the spirit that made You so powerful."

Letting a small tear fall from his left eye, he smiled.

"Only you so far have helped me on the road I wish to travel. I'm glad it is with you and no one else."

He howled loudly once more as he pulled his arms out, the claws extended to two inches long, sharp and able to cut through almost anything. Leaning back he moved his trajectory to his ascent stopped almost one mile away from the atmosphere, before flipping around, aimging towards Wersk. He let out an ear piercing battle cry as he starting to descend, gaining speed and power in the fall.

"WOLF METEOR!"
He clapped his hands together in wolf torpedo fashion above his head as he plummeted towards Wersk.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:44 am
Narrowing her eyes as the Leon clones sped toward her, Inae took a deep breath and clutched onto the Justice card in her tiny hand. She dove to the right to avoid the oncoming assault and let out a small cry of pain as her small body slid across the ground.

The Justice clones all looked over at their fallen master before moving back into the original with a bright flash of purple light before vanishing, returning to her card.

Inae shut one of her eyes and weakly propped herself onto one of her elbows, unable to hold herself up for too long from the pain coursing through her arm. She looked off into the distance to see the blurred sight of Mirela being attacked. "M-Mirela! L-Look out!"

After shouting her warning, Inae dropped back to lie onto the ground, wanting to move to get away but found it difficult to get up. Letting out a small wince, Inae shakily lifted her good arm and stuffed her hand into her pouch, replacing Justice with another card before pulling it out. She grit her teeth as she stared at the card and cursed under her breath, not liking the fact that she was too weak to use her next summon and escape.

--------------------

Faintly hearing Inae's warning and the clones screeches, Mirela halted in her tracks and turned around to see the clones coming at her. Her eyes grew wide as she gripped onto Love before turning her body and stepping out of the way before backing up. Moving into playing position to ready herself, Mirela hesitantly started to walk backwards.

"You'll regret it if you continue to stand in my way of being with Kalan, I won't be kept from the man I love any longer!" Her eyes were filled with determination as she spoke, her heart yearning to be with Kalan. 'I'll see you again soon, Kalan... I'm looking forward to it. Maybe even after a while you could return my feelings and I can become your lover,' As Mirela's thoughts continued, her hold on Love's bow tightened. 'I have to take care of this problem first, though... I'm sorry that we've been apart this long.'

Mirela's mind flashed back to the last time she saw the real Kalan which caused a great amount of sadness to envelop her heart. 'I just hope that you're alright...'

Shaking her head, Mirela finally stood tall before her attackers, ready to defend if they continued to come at her.

Miss-Ran

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:45 pm
Alexander gave a small sigh as he hopped off the top of his case, retrieving his baton from his sleeve. Brandishing the silver blade of the baton to his side, he walked forward toward the cyclone.

"Fool...this has gone on far too long."

A glint flashed from his glasses as the blade collided with the wall of the cyclone, banishing the winds as he walked through. Alexander stopped as he looked up at the descending Yama, a scoff leaving Alexander as he adjusted his glasses, a red aura emitting from his body.

"Never send a dog to do a noble's job"

Alexander once again brandished his baton once again before dashing forward, jumping, his feet meeting the black cross. As he dashed up the side of the cross, he brought the baton to his face, his red glinted eyes reflecting in the blade. Reaching the top of the cross, he leapt out into open air, his back to the diminished below him, his stoic eyes meeting Yama's as he gave a small sigh. Falling, his blade fell through the diminished, it's skin cracking and flying off as the soft pink flesh under revealed itself. A cry rang out as the diminished burst into a cloud of black smoke.

Alexander twisted in the air before hitting the ground, crouching into the landing before vaulting back up into the air, his aura slowly growing.

"Know your place beast, that soul is to be mine."

Alexander's baton met the falling Yama's chest, a small red seal appearing on the wolf's chest. Alexander pressed the baton deeper, turning the blade as a click rang out, a large red flash exploding outwards from the two, dispersing the cyclone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jazz let out a small breath as he walked through a field on his way back to the capitol. Dirt and rubble stained his face and clothing, exhaustion slowly settling in.

"You know...in retrospective, I haven't slept in two days......What is that...?"

Jazz stopped in his tracks, a twitch in his eye as he stared at the chariot of skulls on it's way towards him. Atop the chariot stood Reaper, a smile adorning his face as he waved at Jazz, flaming skulls behind him spinning, making different shapes in the air.

"No.....There is no way....WHY AREN'T YOU DEAD!?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:59 am
Dark spheres of energy trapped the two clones rushing at Mirela as a figure ran past Mirela patting her shoulder in the process as a sign to stop.
Kina's butterfly landed next to Mirela as everyone climbed off.
Tsuliria looked at Mirela as she moved into her path to stop her from going further.
Kina turned towards the figure as Pet climbed off and walked up next to Kina.
"Don't move," Tsuliria said keeping her gaze on Mirela. "We have a few things to talk about...part of it about Kalan."

The figure stopped next to Inae as darkness hovered around his body.
He wore a gray cloak that covered his entire body except the hands which had two white gloves on them.
The figure slowly straightened himself as he flexed his right hand causing two giant spheres of darkness to trap the clones coming at Inae.

The figure walked forward his cloak fluttering behind him as a dark barrier formed around Inae.
"I'll take it from here."

The figure stuck his hands in the pocket of his cloak as two clones wearing dark cloaks sprinted forward towards Leon.
Vanishing from sight the figure appeared behind Leon before kicking him into his dark clones.
The clones kicked Leon into the air before the figure appeared and slammed his foot into Leon's chest sending him flying down towards the ground.

A dark clone appeared on the ground and spinning his body kicked Leon in the stomach sending him towards the other clone.
The clone hit Leon knocking him back into the air as the clone vanished before reappearing in the air.
The clone punched Leon sending him plummeting back towards the ground.

The figure looked up at Leon as he pulled his hand out of his pocket. Pointing towards the sky at Leon he moved his foot to the side in the process.
A large dark pentagram appeared at his feet before hundreds of dark lines exploded up from it and pierced through Leon's body a dark mist flowing off them.
The dark figure grinned and snapped his fingers.
"Bingo."

The lines exploded sending a giant pillar of dark mist into the air as the pentagram faded.
Leon fell from the sky before the figure took a few steps forward shaking off his hand.
The moment Leon came within range the figure turned and taking a step pierced his hand through Leon's chest.

He pulled his hand out before Leon fell to the ground, he walked back towards Inae as the two clones fell from the sky and slammed into Leon before a giant explosion of light and dark followed destroying what remained of him.
The wind from the explosion made the figures cloak flutter as he stopped a few feet from Inae.
"Here comes my favorite part."

The two clones landed next to him before looking at the figure who reached up and gripped his shoulder before throwing his robe into the air.
The clones did the same as the figure spoke once again.

"Wherever help is needed."
The clones placed their hands on their waists as the clone on the figures left leaned on their right leg, the other one leaning on his left.
"I will be there to offer assistance."
The figure placed his hand on his waist before pointing towards the sky with his other hand.
"Whether the sun or moon is high in the sky!"
The figure's short blond hair fluttered in the wind as a toothy grin formed on his face.
His green eyes rested on Inae as he lowered his finger and pointed at Inae.
"Believe in the power of Righteousness!"
The cloak fell behind the figure as a giant white heart appeared behind him from the remnants of the earlier explosion.
"Kalan Theodore Valadres! The Warrior of Justice and Love is at your service!"

The clones straightened themselves as the two clones applauded Kalan as he placed his hands on his waists and laughed towards the sky.
He lowered his gaze to Inae as the Kalan clones vanished back inside him.
He walked over to Inae and held his gloved hand out to her, a small smile forming on his face.
"Sorry I'm late. I ran into a little trouble, can you walk Inae?"

Tsuliria looked past Kina towards Kalan before her eye twitched, her chains started surfacing causing Kina to push down her relief of seeing Kalan to calming Tsuliria down.
"I know Reaper had something to do this with this," Tsuliria said glaring at the smiling Kalan.
Tsuliria looked over at Mirela and turned her back to her.
"Do what you have too, we have to hurry so make it quick."
Pet summoned Cerberus before jumping on his back, Kina summoned her butterfly and climbed onto it.
Kina looked back at Mirela before smiling and climbing on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reaper's chariot came to a rest in front of Jazz before he grinned at him.
"Is that anyway to greet your old friend Jazz? You'd think people would be happy at my return."
Reaper stepped off his chariot before pointing to himself
"To answer your question Jazz, I escort souls to the underworld...why would I escort myself into oblivion? Not saying dying still didn't hurt of course."
Reaper walked over and put his hand on Jazz's shoulder, his smile faded as he met his eyes.
"We don't have the best past with each other and you've already killed me so you got your revenge right? I'm going to help you kill my sister....It seems I was tricked and it's too late to repent but I can at least help prevent the end of existence...that and it would be a lot of work too...."
Reaper backed away and climbed onto his chariot taking hold of the reins with one hand. Making a motion with his free hand it grew longer and he pointed at the empty spot.
"Climb on, I sent the others to bring Mirela and Inae as back up. It's time to do the whole hero thing, not really my forte so I'll leave it to you guys."  

yizel

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:09 am
Mirela's attention was quickly drawn to the figure as he ran past her, however it was quickly switched to Tsuliria as she addressed her. "Things to talk about? Kalan...? What about him...?" She felt her heart begin to sink and frowned, her eyes softening. 'Is he safe...?' Mirela opened her mouth to speak again, but stopped as Tsuliria glared and turned her back to her, telling her to hurry.

A slightly confused look formed on Mirela's face, but it soon vanished as she saw Kalan standing in the distance. Her eyes grew wide and began to tear up, a faint smile crossing her lips. "Kalan..."

"I never thought I'd be happy to see you," Inae chuckled, propping herself up once more. "You're in for it you know." Weakly lifting herself off of the ground, Inae sat up and leaned forward, taking a deep breath before answering his question. "No, I can't walk. Not right now."

A small smirk crossed her lips as she began to chuckle. "Hey, Kalan?" She looked up at him and lifted her arm, pointing off into the distance toward Mirela sprinting toward them, lowering her arm immediately after.

"Brace yourself."

"Kalan!" As Mirela neared Kalan and Inae, she knelt down and set Love on the ground before continuing onward. Jumping up, Mirela threw herself at Kalan and wrapped her arms around his neck, knocking him back onto the ground in a loving embrace. She leaned down and lightly pressed her lips against his, tears cascading from her eyes and dripping onto Kalan.

Mirela broke the kiss after a few moments and sat up a little before smiling down at him, gently wiping her eyes and brushing away the tears that had fallen onto Kalan's cheeks. "I was worried that I would never get to see you again," Reaching down, Mirela softly brushed Kalan's hair before kissing his forehead. "Then I wouldn't have been able to tell you that I love you..."

Inae felt a small amount of joy seeing the display between the two but such joy was drowned out by annoyance. Clearing her throat, she slid the card she had pulled out before back into her pouch before continuing.

"Glad to see that you two are having a moment here, but we've got a situation on our hands and I can't exactly walk." Inae shot Kalan and Mirela a look, shivering a bit. "Not to mention you're in public..."

As Inae spoke, Mirela's face turned bright red. Moving herself off of Kalan, she rose to a stand and straightened out her dress. "Sorry, Inae..." Rubbing her arm, Mirela removed Jazz's jacket and made her way over to Inae, placing it around the tiny woman's shoulders and lifting her into her arms despite the small amount of protest.

Turning back to Kalan, Mirela smiled softly. "Since my hands are full, do you think you could carry Love for me until I need it again? I'm sure it'll be soon, but I just couldn't ask you to carry my sister for me."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:49 pm
"So, the one that's causing all of this is a deity as well? I take it she takes after you."

Jazz gave a cocky smirk as he jumped up onto the carriage. The carriage felt cold to the touch, the skulls that adorned it each longing for freedom. The carriage rocked as Reaper joined Jazz atop the vehicle fit for the lord of the underworld. As the horses reared back, the carriage began to lift into the air, flames forming at it's wheels.

"So....who does your designing...?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A massive tower of blue light shot through the demolished capitol as the diminished screeched in pain before bursting into smoke, only to double their numbers once it settled. Zeros gave a whistle as he watched his wife tear through the scavangers that plagued the streets. A smirk crossed his face as a crowd of diminished leapt at him, their black claws aimed for his head. All that was seen was a flash of light as the diminished fell past Zeros, their bodies in half, a long ornate blade of light in his hand.

"The cross is down love, let's finish this eh?"

A thunderous roar bellowed from Akina as the aura around her hands grow larger, enveloping her body. Her tiny black wings burst from behind her to grandeur size, their black feathers ruffling from her release in energy. With a small smirk Zeros jumped at the sight of his wife's release, a blue shockwave flying under him, cutting through the diminished only to create more from their remains. With a flash Zeros' body was surrounded by an orb of light, his eyes beginning to glow brightly. Tiny rounds of light shot off from the orb as inside Forte began his release, light traveling up his arms and legs, leaving solid white pieces of armor in place of his robes, ornate symbols decorating the pieces.

"The Azure Demon and the Holy Seraph...We are the guardians of the heavens...May you find your judgment swift and painless"Seraph!!!"

The orb of light exploded as six large wings burst through, Zeros now fully adorned in white armor, only his head was exposed to the shadows below him. As he stood over the city, a pale ring of light began to form behind him, his wings each outstretched as they began to shine.

"Roam the pits of hell for eternity...Sixth Gate of Heaven 'Gungnir'"

As Zeros' voice rang out over the capitol, an ornate gate appeared behind him, it's white doors glimmering as a white streak flashed from the middle of the doors, a small creak ringing out. Below, Akina was at work, slashing through the diminished, a small blue orb planting itself to their chests. As she dashed through the crowd, her wings flapped, lifting her off the ground, increasing her speed. As she slammed back into the ground at the end of the crowd, she turned her eyes now ebony, a pale blue aura emitting from them, she lifted her hand, each of the orbs on the diminished glowed before she snapped her fingers, causing a chain detonation through the crowd.

"We end this tonight!"  

Waka_in_the_Zash

Masaruu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:03 pm
As the seal took effect, the fur covering his entire body slowly disappeared. He landed on the ground, feeling weak as he felt both feet on the ground. the seal already vanishing from his chest as the fur came back to its regular form.

"I take it that wasn't for my benefit, was it?"

He didn't wait for any style of an answer. His eyes kept he same silver glow they had when he was almost transformed. he looked around and stood in front of the cross.

"Right... Time to do what I do best... PUNCH THE CRAP OUT OF IT! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WILD BEAST PAWNCH!"

Punching the cross with all his might, his fist connected, but didn't even cause a crack in it.

"Ow."

Out of pure randomness, he flicked the cross as a joke, and as a result, the cross started to crack from that one flick.
He jumped back as the entire started to crumble and fall. as the entire structure was down, it started to vanish.

"Now, don't you think it's time to meet up with the others, Sir?"

He started to walk towards the town where they all had set out in different directions.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:32 pm
Reaper smiled at his comment as he kept a firm grip on the reins.
He wondered if the others were on their way before responding.
"Actually I personally think she takes after Birth. She and I are as different as...well you and subtlety,"
Reaper leaned forward as his carriage moved faster, seeing a tower of blue light he assumed the two lovers were having fun.
Hearing Jazz he turned his attention to him before placing his hand on his carriage.
"Believe it or not Birth designed this. She's surprisingly good at things like this."
He placed his hand on his shirt and rubbed it for a moment.
Karma helped with my outfit, though blood covers most of it."
Reaper turned his attention forward a toothy grin on his face he felt themselves drawing closer to Judgment.
"It's too bad we don't pay Envoy's you've definitely earned it. Well maybe when you die I'll give you a nice passage to the afterlife. Might even not take you to the underworld...maybe..."

Reaper snapped the reins causing the chariot to lurch forward and go even faster as the skulls started screaming from the increase in speed.
Reaper's smile faded and his eyes narrowed.
"I helped cause this....so I'm going to help fix it...Judgment is going to judge everyone and thanks to my interference she has people to judge. Not only that...it's her fault Karma died. She has to be stopped before everything is destroyed. Still I don't have much time and I'm still a bit weak so your help will be needed."

Reaper rotated his shoulder his smile returning as his eyes let off a faint red glow.
"We're going to cause some chaos to bring peace. This goes beyond going wild. Let's hurry the others are probably on their way."

Kalan felt an immense pain in the back of his head as he hit the ground, however he ignored it feeling Mirela's lips against his own.
His eyes widened as she spoke to him as his face went crimson due to how close she was.
He heart skipped hearing her words before he smiled and closed his eyes to avoid the tears welling up in his eyes.
When she got up he stood up and brushed off his backside before nodding and picking up Love holding the bow and violin in one hand.

Tsuliria cursed herself for turning around at the wrong moment to see the two's affectionate moment as Kina jumped off her butterfly.
Kina smiled and linked her arm with Tsuliria's as she watched the two
"Aren't you going to show him some affection Kina?" Tsuliria asked glancing over at her.
Kina shook her head and tightened her hold on Tsuliria.
"I can wait, till then I'll direct it all towards you," she respond with a smile.

Tsuliria's face went red hearing this and she pulled her arm free causing Kina to pout before she walked forward.
She stopped in front of Kalan who raised his free arm holding Love behind him waiting for his punishment.
Tsuliria gripped his wrist and lowered his arm before wrapping her arms around him in a hug.
Kalan used all his willpower not to drop Love as Tsuliria backed away from him.
"...w-what was that for?" Kalan asked.
Tsuliria was quiet as she turned her back to him.
"Your family....like it or not I have to deal with you...brother."
Kalan's eyes widened and he started to speak when Tsuliria held up a finger.
"Don't think I won't still beat you down Kalan."

Kalan blinked a few times before grinning as Pet pet Cerberus who let out a small growl.
"Alright," Kalan said walking forward. "The final battle is upon us."
"Final battle?" Tsuliria said looking at him.
"Yeah Reaper asked me to say it dramatically, one of the costs of coming back."
"...how did you come back anyway?" Tsuliria asked pointing at him. "Why did Reaper allow you to cheat death anyway. He's not so kind to do it out of pity or sorrow."

Kalan rubbed the back of his head before speaking again.
"Reaper used the contract between Yosa and Nola...since the two departed-"
He cut himself off to lower his head for a moment before continuing.
"So close to each other their contract was put in a state of stasis. Reaper basically wrote my name in for Yosa's allowing me to take his place in terms of existence."
Kalan put his hands behind his head as he closed his eyes his eyebrows drawing down.
"The contract was made active again and fulfilled thus here I am. I'm still Kalan though and I feel bad for taking Yosa's place but Reaper informed me it was an open existence and let me decided if I wanted to."

Kalan turned and looked at Mirela.
"I had someone to come back too so I said yes."
Kalan lowered his arms before raising his left hand up and forming a fist, he quickly pointed in a direction before speaking.
"Now, let's go and take down Judgment. For the safety of my sisters and the life of Mirela the woman I love."
Kalan's aura exploded from him as he grinned.
"I will fight and-" He cut himself off his aura fading before looking at Tsuliria.
Smiling he ran over and pulled Kina over towards Mirela before standing next to her forming a sort of line.
"Actually Tsuliria...whoops I mean commander. Why don't you say something? I think I've said enough for now."

Tsuliria turned to Kalan to see him cross his arm over his chest and slam his feet together which was how they stood at attention.
Tsuliria turned to everyone as her eyes let off a yellow glow.
"It's been a while since I've spoken to a force...and the last time I did my commander betrayed me."

Tsuliria put her hands behind her back before pacing back and forth, Pet remained on Cerberus but kept her attention on the others.
Tsuliria closed her eyes before turning back to the others opening them.

"From this point on we are no longer enemies, those aligned with Birth and those with Reaper dismiss thoughts of alliance between either force. We are no longer a part of them, instead we must fight in place of the deity's."

Tsuliria turned and started pacing once more as she continued.
"I Liriana Kulis am not your commanding officer but your ally, everyone here is your ally, you will depend on them and they you. If you try to fight alone you will die and leave something for your loved ones to mourn. Everyone here is fighting for their own ideals."
Tsuliria turned to them her eyes resting on their faces.
"We have a dancer and from what Reaper told me a fortune teller. A gentle woman and an eccentric, overzealous defend of Justice and Love, a demon and a woman looking for the happiness she threw away. We are the only ones that can save everything."

Tsuliria pulled her right hand from her back and looking at the palm of it continued.
"Not all of us may come back from this, however-"
Tsuliria looked up at everyone once more.
"I will make sure to defend not only myself but you as well so that we may return safely. I ask that you do the same for me."

Tsuliria turned her back towards them as a light aura hovered around her body.
"We fight not only for those that have gone before us but for those that will come after us. We have taken on the dreams of our brethren and the dreams that are to come upon our shoulders. Those that can't accept that responsibility may run...I will not hate you or regard you as a coward."

Tsuliria closed her hand into a fist as she lowered her head.
"This is a heavy situation and it was thrust upon us...but those that join me will earn not only my respect but the respect of those that are to come."

Tsuliria turned back to them before a small smile formed on her face.
"Fight for not only your beliefs but for the ones of the person next to you. For my dreams are now yours and your dreams are now a part of mine."
Tsuliria summoned her scythe a white chain circling around it as she took on her old appearance her brown hair fluttering in the wind.

"I have chosen to control destiny itself and create a future for myself and my loved ones. Those that want to defy fate, come with me."
Tsuliria sat on her scythe as it hovered behind her.
She crossed her arms and looked back at the others waiting for a response.

Kalan grinned and running forward jumped onto Kina's butterfly before drawing a straw sword.
"Kalan Valadres is at your service. Let's forge a future full of Justice and Love!"
Kalan knelt down and grinned before sitting backwards his eyes resting on Mirela.
"I've found my happiness...I'm not letting it go so easily now."

Kina walked forward and made a fist before nodding her head.
"Kina Kulis will stand by you as well. I have family to protect and people have lost enough as it is."
Kina jumped and landed on Cerberus leaving her butterfly in Kalan's control.
"If my master is going then I will join her," Pet said gripping Cerberus fur.

Tsuliria turned to Mirela and Inae.
"If you two will join us it would be appreciated. The butterfly is open if you want to."
Tsuliria scythe lifted higher into the air as the waited for the two's answer.  

yizel

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:33 pm
Inae's eyes glanced between everyone around her. She listened closely the best that she could, trying her best to stay conscious. Clutching her arm, she shook her head as a small chuckle escaped her lips. "Some group we are, huh?" Taking a deep breath, she climbed down from Mirela's arms feeling a bit of her leg strength returning.

Inae limped over to the butterfly and tried to climb on, however when she couldn't her eye twitched out of annoyance. Raising her fist to hit something, she stopped when Mirela lifted her up off of the ground and set her on top of the butterfly.

"Fate is fun to defy, so I'll join you. To be honest... I'm not entirely sure how useful I can be right now. The most I can do is defend... For how long I don't know." Inae pet the butterfly for a moment before lying down on her side, curling up to make room for Mirela.

Mirela gave a small nod, smiling up at Kalan feeling tears well up in her eyes. She kept her gaze fixated on Kalan as she spoke, her heart pounding rapidly in her chest. "I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't join you all," Climbing up onto the butterfly, Mirela turned her attention to Tsuliria, Kina, and Pet before sitting herself close to Kalan. "So it looks like you have both Lovel sisters helping. I'll do my best to do my part to take down Judgment."

Mirela turned her attention back to Kalan and smiled, tears lightly falling down her cheeks as she leaned forward to whisper into his ear.

"I have so much to thank you for, Kalan. You made me realize that I just have to go through life without worry. As long as I'm by your side I'm able to do that. I love you, Kalan... That's not going to change. You're always going to have a special place in my heart, the happiness you've given me is irreplaceable." She lifted her hand and lightly placed it on the same cheek she had slapped when she first met him, stroking it gently. "I'm also sorry for how I treated you before. I would be happy to become your lover, maybe even more, if the offer still stands. I'm looking forward to a future with you if you want one. I don't ever want to lose you..."

Leaning back, Mirela took a deep breath and gently brushed away her tears before taking Love into her lap and gazing into Kalan's eyes. "But first we have to make sure that Judgment is taken care of. So," She turned her head and smiled at everyone. "Let's go, shall we?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:08 pm
"I am the holy spear, the one to pierce the very heavens themselves. Why is you have called upon me?"

The ethereal voice rang out over the city for all to hear, the door behind Zeros growing larger filling the sky as light poured from it's crevices. The doors slowly opened as Zeros held his out to his side, his eyes going pure white.

"Gungnir...Lend me your powers to destroy these damned souls and return them to the pits of hell from whence they came."

As he opened his hand, the doors flew open, a large streak of light firing from it as Gungnir, the holy spear, formed in his hand. As the Seraph gripped the ancient spear, the doors burst into a massive cascade of light, lighting the world around the demolished city. Below Akina was too preparing for her final assault. Her aura began to flow from her body in the form of a blue mist. As she clapped her hands together, a hilt began to rise from the mist.

"Spear of the ancients, Gae Bulg, lend me your vast and unlimited power so that I may smite my adversaries."

Gripping the hilt, Akina turned it, a black light pouring from the ground as the spear released it's ancient seal. Akina pulled the spear from the ground, it's black ornate spear head flashed as she spun the spear, it's tip sparking against the ground before resting behind her, the hilt coiled up her arm.

Zeros gave a nod down to his wife, as she returned a nod to him. With a deep breath the two met in the air, their spears, one of light, one of darkness, shining brightly as one last nod was given between the two.

"Well...this is all we can do for this world, let's make it count."

"Jazz....please go on to live a long life.."

"He'll be fine Nocturne...."

With a soft smile between the two, they launched their spears, both intertwining as they fell, the ancient destructive powers that were sealed away slowly emerging as the guard of the heavens slowly closed their eyes.

As the spears touched down, a small blast slowly erupted, growing as their energies were released. Soon a dome barreled over the city, enveloping everything as the blast grew larger.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Reaper and Jazz approached the city, Jazz' eye caught the explosion. He scanned the area as the city was soon covered in a massive dome, the diminished disintegrating as they came in contact with the mixture of light and darkness. Jazz stood as he noticed two distinct figures hovering high above the blast.

"Zeros...."

"Reaper, I'll meet you at the alter, make sure everyone else got out of that"

Jazz' wings flew from his body as he jumped from the carriage, flying towards his parents at great speed. Zeros turned as he noticed the flash of light in the distance before a fist met his cheek. Akina gave a small gasp as Jazz hovered for a moment, a large grin on his face.

"I die and come back to you two blowing up the city? What kind of parents are you?"

"Jazz...."

Zeros flew back a little, his six massive wings flapping as he regained his balance. He let out a laugh at his son before returning the punch, sending Jazz flying back as well. As he spun, regaining his own balance, Jazz gave a soft smile to his parents.

"It's good to see you again mom...I wish we could talk more but there's something I have to finish."

Akina gave a small nod wiping a tear from her eye before hugging her son. Jazz returned the hug before starting towards the altar, turning to wave to his parents one last time.

"Cocky isn't he?"

"Just like his father."

"Hey now, I'm not that cocky....Am I?"

"Let's go home Forte"

Nocturne hugged her husband's arm as she watched her son fly away, the two glowing softly before returning to the heavens.  

Waka_in_the_Zash

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:29 pm
Kalan gripped the butterfly as tears fell from his eyes as he screamed, looking back he saw the giant explosion closing in on them.
The butterfly flew forward close along the ground as Cerberus ran next to them Pet and Kina keeping their attention forward.
"What's going on?!" Kalan yelled.
"It'll save time and your mentality not to ask," Tsuliria responded.

The explosion started drawing closer as the energy from it sparked, the butterfly leaned to the right to avoid the energy before it flew higher.
Tsuliria followed close behind a calm expression on her face as she eventually flew next to the butterfly.
Kalan leaned forward glancing over at Mirela and Inae as the butterfly sped up as Cerberus started moving faster as Pet pat his side.

The ground behind them flew up from the explosion as Tsuliria placed her hand on her scythe.
When they moved away from the explosion they slowed down.
Kina pet Cerberus as Kalan let out a long sigh, he closed his eyes to calm his beating heart.
"That was far too close," Kalan said laying on his stomach.

The mounts stopped as Judgment came into view, Tsuliria looked over to see Reaper land not to far off without Jazz.
Tsuliria pointed towards Reaper and her scythe went in the direction, Cerberus and the butterfly followed close behind.

Tsuliria jumped off her scythe returning to her Lamentation form as she took on her demonic form.
Her chains clinked as she walked up to Reaper his chariot vanishing.
The butterfly touched the ground before fading away causing Kalan to fall face first onto the ground.
Pet and Kina jumped off Cerberus as he faded back into Pet's book.
Reaper turned to the group and smiled seeing that they had brought Mirela and Inae.

"Jazz will be here soon, good to see everyone could make it. "
Reaper looked at Kalan as he stood up and made his way over to everyone as he brushed off his shirt.
Reaper reached into his sleeve before hurling something at Kalan. Reaching up Kalan caught it with both hands before looking at it.
"...it's a tarot card," he said turning it over. "Strength?"

Reaper looked at Inae a small grin forming on his face as his eyes narrowed a little.
"You should take better care of your things."

Kalan held it out for Inae before Reaper turned forward to look at the altar Judgment now sat on.
Tsuliria walked up to him before crossing her arms.
"She's the cause of all this?" Tsuliria asked.
Reaper gave a nod as Kina and Pet walked up next to her.
"Everyone get ready," Tsuliria said as a chain fell out. "Don't let your guard down."

Kina's butterflies hovered around her as Pet opened her book, straw fell out of Kalan's sleeve as he gripped it forming into two white blades.
"Love guides my blade, I'm ready," Kalan said smiling.
"Just make sure there's some strength behind that 'love' blade of yours," Tsuliria said.
"Well what's behind your attacks Tsuli?"
"Brutality."
"R-right."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:22 pm
Mirela felt her legs begin to shake as she stepped away from where the butterfly faded away. Staring up at the enormous altar before them, Mirela felt her legs begin to tremble lightly. She lightly bit down on her lip and brought her attention to Kalan, the sight of him and hearing his words being enough to calm her down.

Mirela took a deep breath and walked to Kalan's side before giving him a small smile and raising Love to her chin, pointing her bow up in Judgment's direction. "I want to have a future with the man I love. Judgment is the only obstacle keeping me from moving forward," Lowering her bow, Mirela brought it up to rest on Love's strings. "As much as I miss my mother, I'm not ready to see her yet. I still have a life to live."

She glanced over at Kalan once more, remaining close to his side before locking her gaze on the altar. 'I'm ready...'

Inae took Strength from Kalan as he handed her the card with a small chuckle. "I was actually worried that I wouldn't get to use her again." Shooting a glare to Reaper, Inae took off Jazz's jacket and set it aside before folding her arms across her chest. "You still owe me payment, so don't think that returning one of my cards is going to get you out of that."

She shook her head and sighed a bit before holding up Strength's card in front of her. 'This is risky but its the only time that I'm truly going to be able to give her a real reason to fight...' Looking around at everyone, Inae limped and stood behind Kalan and Mirela, glancing up at the two.

"Let's make sure this fight keeps me entertained, got it?"

Mirela blinked and looked down at Inae before smiling. "Got it. Just be careful, alright?"

Inae looked to be a little shocked hearing Mirela's words but nodded, giving a small smile of her own. "Thanks, I will. Just as long as you're careful, too."

After hearing Inae, Mirela's face took on a shocked expression of her own. She shook it off after a few moments before nodding, holding back the tears that had been trying to fall. "I'll be sure to."

Mirela turned her attention back towards the altar, clutching her bow in her hand. "Kalan, promise me that you'll be careful. I don't want to see you getting hurt..."

Miss-Ran

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:34 pm
"Seems like the whole gang is here hmm?"

Jazz walked towards the group, a small smirk on his face as his hands were planted in his pockets. He flashed a small look towards Reaper before nodding, a hand meeting Inae's head as he retrieved his jacket.

"Next time you set this jacket on the ground you'll lose the hand that did it, understood?"

With a smile, he slipped his jacket back on, it gently fluttering in the wind as his body gave off a small flash. Jazz stopped as his eyes met Tsuliria's, his smile quickly fading. Without a word, Jazz gave a small nod and walked off towards the altar, giving a small sigh as he gained some distance.

"Time to settle this ordeal...I'm coming Judgment, give your worst."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well then, it seems the envoy has grown a backbone."

Alexander arrived on the scene shortly as Jazz departed, the shimmer in his glasses hiding his eyes as a wicked smile came over him, his full attention on Reaper. As he approached the group, he stopped in front of Reaper, his eyes scanning the deity up and down.

"Well then, you certainly don't look like much do you? I can only imagine what power you're hiding under those rags."

With a small smirk and an adjustment of his glasses, Alexander turned and started after Jazz, a small chuckle leaving him.

"Mistress...Intruders are approaching...what are your course of actions?"

Judgment gave a small smirk as she approached the edge of her alter, staring down at the group below. Her eye began to glow softly as her smile grew, her eyes locking on at her brother down below. Turning, she made her way back towards her throne.

"Kill them Virel, Kill them all but leave my dearest brother to me."

Virel nodded as his demonic wings burst from his back, flapping as he turned flew down the side of the massive altar, his eyes glowing red as he locked onto Jazz, the closest to the altar. As Virel landed, three more sets of eyes added to his as he blocked Jazz' path.

"That's as far as you go mortal. We are the elites, the masters of the diminished."

Jazz stopped, his hair gently blowing over his eyes as a pale glow shone through.

"Oh really? Then I guess that makes me your savior...eh?"

"How very cliche' of you envoy."

Alexander joined Jazz, his red eyes shining through his glasses as he retrieved his baton.

"If you're the savior, I suppose that makes me the executioner."

As the two stood there, a distinct smirk adorned both of their faces as they awaited back up to arrive. The final Cadenza had begun, the warriors of light and dark now stood face to face with the harbinger of the apocalypse.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff