Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:56 am
    User Image

『 炎 Kori-Chan 炎 』

The newly transformed Mist nin lifted up their arms and kept their head held high to allow a clear view of their body from all angles for Kagerou to observe and judge. The approval brought a greedy grin onto the delicately featured face. "Oh, yes." Sky-blue eyes closed briefly, shoulders slumped down into a more relaxed posture, plump lips parted to breathe in - and then she started hopping on the spot. Assets in the front and back bouncing along with the gentle jumps before she stopped just as quickly as she had began, her feet landing a little wider than her normal stance, arms hanging loose at her sides, and eyes opening up to a bright, more charismatic, expression.
                          [ Continuous Participation : 10/10 ]

"Kagerou-chan!" She gasped, brighter and bubbly than before. "I think I'll be okay now - I haven't had to be Kori-chan for a little while but she's, I mean, I'll be okay. Sexual appeal is used to win this game, yes? We should go see what the current competitors are doing!" She leaned down to be eye-level with her partner while whispering loudly, acting like it was a conspiracy but the wide grin on her face showed nothing but joy - and a little mischief. 'Kori' gently takes hold of Kagerou's hand to pull her along before quickly looking back. "Oh!" She leans down to whisper again - a little softer this time. "Do you want to change?"
                          [ Continuous Participation : 1/10 ]

Even if it is just for a little while, could you stay by my side? Please?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:35 pm
User ImageMission: Wet T-Shirt Contest
Rewards:
• Always Soaked Shirt: A t-shirt that is always wet. When worn, it protects the wearer from fire jutsu. Reduces fire jutsu by one [1] rank. Increases Raiton one [1] rank. Single-use item. Lasts four [4] posts.
• 5,000Ryo (if won)
• 400Ryo (participation)
• 800AC
Description:
Utilise disguise and Genjutsu techniques to hypnotise the crowd. Be careful not to wear yourself out because sabotage is encouraged. May not be repeated.
Flavour Text:
I really don't know why but it seems adults and teenagers want to do this one! This is stupid. Mom said that only 18 and above can go but she can help me write this mission. This is also stupid. We should do something with mud. But whatever. So I'm told that each person that volunteers goes up to stage, get their shirt wet and try to win over the crowd. I don't get this. Mom won't explain to me how this work. This will be bor-ring!
Goal: Woo the crowd! get the most hollers and cheers!
Note: Mom said to add this, no grabbing the contestants. I don't see what that's a concern...
Requirements: N/A

To see Hono's greedy smile brought a giggle like a bubbling creek to spill out of the green haired teen. The balls of her feet returned down to the ground as she stood normally once more. She hadn't expected it, but if he was so pleased, then she wouldn't complain about it. The simple-minded moment was not to last long, however. [8/10]

Before she knew it, right when it appeared that Hono was settling back to his usual demeanor, he started jumping, like some sort of hyperactive bunny. Hair and dress flopped with the small bunny hops, along with the more... dramatic body parts. It couldn't be helped, right? It couldn't be helped that Kagerou spent most of that time confused and watching two voluptuous jugs, covered in clothing that left little to the imagination, bounce up and down with great vigor. Was he going to be okay? She sure hoped he was okay. [9/10]

"Ehm... Uh..." she wanted to ask as Hono hopped, but was too afraid of interrupting whatever ritual this was to finish the question. Her eyes moved up and down, following the greatest motions, and before she could correct her vision to somewhere more appropriate, the individual she was admiring had stopped. There was a quick shake of her head to rid herself of the embarrassed blush and just as quickly, Kagerou was looking where she should have been looking from the start: the face. [10/10]

And what a changed face that was. It was not often that Kagerou was the one pulled along in a conversation, stumbling to keep up. This was one of those rare times as, while she was still assessing and adapting to the sudden change in character, she was grabbed and literally pulled along. Like water, she acquiesced, trailing after her companion with light, easygoing steps that went with the flow while her mind worked to understand it. Her head tilted to the side, brightly gleaming eyes locked sharply onto the face of the other, and a bemused smile. [1/10]

"Indeed, Hono is scary," and yet, the more she thought this, the more her opinion of him raised. Scary was impressive and, right now, it only made her want to know more of went on beneath that ever appropriate facade.

Although, that didn't stop her from being taken aback, pulling her head back as this girl version of Hono suddenly leaned . Hop. Suddently stop. Pull forwards. Suddenly lean in. Everything was so sudden with this new character, forget anyone recognizing Hono by his gait or habits. No, it was Kori-chan right now. Beginning to acclimate, the kunoichi leaned forwards herself and, mere inches from the other's face, shared her own mischievous grin. In an equally soft and quite conspiratorial whisper, she whispered, "I dunno, Kori-chan~ Would you like me to?". She hadn't meant to join, but she also hadn't expected to be asked to join. [2/10]

Chakra: ??? / 1120
Stamina: ??? / 440

[C-rank mission AC x1 = 400 AC]

BlackFruity

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:36 pm
    User Image

『 炎 Kori-Chan 炎 』

Plump, glossy lips spread even wider in an overjoyed grin, shoulders bunching forward as a barely-controlled noise of high-chiming glee sang from behind snow-white teeth. "Yes!" Her voice was hushed but her tone was positively intoxicated with mirth. "Let's go all out!" Kori encouraged. She bounced on the spot again, though this time was more a jingling of her feet rather than full-on hops. "'Rou-chan is so gorgeous," She says, before lowering her voice. "But there's fun in not being recognised, right~?" Kori giggles, the soft curls of her bob seeming to dance along in agreement with the gentle shake of her shoulders.
                          [ Continuous Participation : 2/10 ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:07 am
User ImageMission: Wet T-Shirt Contest
Rewards:
• Always Soaked Shirt: A t-shirt that is always wet. When worn, it protects the wearer from fire jutsu. Reduces fire jutsu by one [1] rank. Increases Raiton one [1] rank. Single-use item. Lasts four [4] posts.
• 5,000Ryo (if won)
• 400Ryo (participation)
• 800AC
Description:
Utilise disguise and Genjutsu techniques to hypnotise the crowd. Be careful not to wear yourself out because sabotage is encouraged. May not be repeated.
Flavour Text:
I really don't know why but it seems adults and teenagers want to do this one! This is stupid. Mom said that only 18 and above can go but she can help me write this mission. This is also stupid. We should do something with mud. But whatever. So I'm told that each person that volunteers goes up to stage, get their shirt wet and try to win over the crowd. I don't get this. Mom won't explain to me how this work. This will be bor-ring!
Goal: Woo the crowd! get the most hollers and cheers!
Note: Mom said to add this, no grabbing the contestants. I don't see what that's a concern...
Requirements: N/A

"Are you enjoying it?" Kagerou wondered as she watched the glistening lips and gleaming eyes. Happiness carried like clear bells in the hushed whispers Kori-chan shared with her. "Or is this part of your character, Hono?" The real question she could not say aloud. It didn't feel like she had known the other for long enough to have the right to that answer, which was fine. Taking the time to learn about the other side was part of the fun. [3/10]

Instead, she chided, "Empty flattery won't get you anywhere, Ko-ri-chan~" in a playful, sing-song voice. She leaned in closer, standing on tiptoes slightly so that she could whisper into the other's ears. "Hehe," a small giggle escaped as the soft white hair tickled her cheeks, but she still managed to ask, "Now, more importantly, do you prefer men or women?" in a whisper that bespoke of scandalous secrets. Try as she might to remain humble in the face of the other's spectacular performance, confidence nonetheless shined in the smile that appeared as she pulled her head back from Kori's ear. [4/10]

Chakra: ??? / 1120
Stamina: ??? / 440

BlackFruity

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:27 am
    User Image

『 炎 Kori-Chan 炎 』

"Come on, girl," Kori turned so they were side-by-side and gently hip-bumped the Mist nin. "Learn to take a compliment! You're beautiful." Sky-blue eyes the shade of a Summer's noon smiled down at Kagerou without any hesitation. "I like both!" She cheers. "What do you prefer? Be comfy. 'Rou-chan. You'll probably enjoy it more." She nods, undisturbed by the closeness that the Uchiha had initiated, going so far as to keep the sides pressed close even, arm against arm, hip against hip (or as close to due to their height differences), and smiling widely down to Kagerou still. She appeared totally at ease at the close contact, as if it was the most natural thing in the world.
                          [ Continuous Participation : 3/10 ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:42 pm
User ImageThere it was, his indecision, or rather, his immovable decision to want only to please the other. In which case, Kagerou, would not insist on an answer. They were similar, in that sense.

Smiling up sweetly, she asked but one favor, "Then could you please close your eyes Kori-chan?". Lashes fluttered as she rested her chin upon the other's shoulders, leaning her front against the side. Tight chest bindings kept her troublesome body parts contained, but this close, their soft squish could be felt. [5/10]

She waited patiently for those summer eyes to close before making her transformation. Her own eyes stared at the top of Kori's head in concentration, and bells rang lightly, as they have been with every other movement she made prior, but this time, with hidden intent. The transformation she undertook was swift but not instant, and Kori would feel the arm intertwined with hers getting broader, more muscular but still slim and graceful. The chin was not long on her shoulder, a sword-worn hand resting upon there instead, and the tips of long hair coming from somewhere above would tickle her face. [6/10]

"Hokoroi-san," an unfairly familiar voice breathed out a familiar name into the glassblower's ear in a husky whisper, "I have a proposition for you." A pause teased all of the possibilities, and the vivid blue eyes that studied the other's gentle summer's blue as intently as the crimson of before gave away no answers. "If Hokori-san does not mind, could I ask for his assistance? For this contest, that is." Barely clothed and standing shamelessly close to the female even if he could no longer lean with his larger frame, there was the striking image of Soraru. The brightly colored kimono, now too small on this larger frame, stretched open, and on the contrary, the bandages once tightly wound the chest hung loosely, revealing a finely tuned body. [7/10]

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:58 pm
    User Image

『 炎 Kori-Chan 炎 』

"Kay!" Kori doesn't hesitate to do as asked, her grin tempered slightly with anticipation and self-restraint, though her shoulders remained slightly hunched up in obvious, eager delight at their combined antics. Feeling pressure on her shoulder, the Cloud nin shifts her weight and bends forward at the waist and in the knees a little, allowing a much more comfortable position for herself, as well as for Kagerou. Even with the press of a distinctly plush chest against her arm, she acquiesced to it by making that arm slack, letting it be pushed around.
                          [ Continuous Participation : 4/10 ]

The tips of her short, white hair brushed against Kori's chin at the puff of the transformation right as longer, silken strands also brushed by, far thicker and heavier than her own due to the length that had seemed to suddenly spool down. The thin material that covered her shoulder did little to mute the slight vibrations of calloused fingers brushing against it but it wasn't until the voice that Kori finally reacted.
                          [ Continuous Participation : 5/10 ]

Light-blue eyes cracked open, shoulders stiffening in instant recognition - but why so close? Kagerou(?) would have felt the formerly soft and pliant limbs and joins suddenly become solid, as if the very marrow and bone itself remembered it was a solid state. A delicately-arranged face twitched to the side, regarding the newly manifested deep-blue eyes looking up at him. Honō blinked once, twice, before plump lips (already parted in surprise) closed. The white-clad shinobi stepped back, revealing that Kagerou had, in fact taken on the appearance of "S'raru-kun?" Honō's mind suddenly whirled into a cacophony of thoughts. He blinks, a hand lifting to his lips. "Soraru-kun might be mad about this." He whispers.
                          [ Continuous Participation : 6/10 ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:36 pm
User ImageIt was reflexive. As soon as she saw the surprise she had given Hono, Kagerou's act melted off, just like how she melted off Hono. With motions smooth and graceful, as she imagined a traditional figure such as Soraru's would be accustomed to, she separated herself from Hono as he separated from her. It did not escape her notice how Hono stiffened after acquiescing to everything else. Looks like she had stumbled on something special. Or rather, someone special. [8/10]

She waited carefully for the torrent of thoughts behind the veil of Hono's eyes to calm, using the free moment for herself as well, recalibrating her body and habits to the new shape and size. A hand moved up to her face, touching it tentatively to make sure she had gotten the shape right. Although, with the way Hono acted, she was sure checking wasn't needed. [9/10]

"Are you worried that Soraru might be angry?". Though her voice was so much deeper in this shape, that lyrical undertone Kagerou tended to have carried over even into this body. "Or are you really just upset? It's okay to be honest, Hokori-san." Her eyes had been crossed as she talked, focused on the bridge of the nose that she was wiggling. [10/10]

Once she was satisfied the cartilage wasn't going to do anything wonky, she smiled at Hono. "'S'raru,' huh? So it wasn't just the alcohol slurring your voice." While one side used the last name and a formal suffix, the other used a nickname and familiar suffix. A scroll was retrieved from within the folds of clothes and a new, more appropriately sized set of clothes was pulled out. With a shrug of the shoulders, the already loose kimono completely fell off of the shoulders. Though, the lower half remained on while Kagerou donned the new clothes of black and red. Pale, noble arms slid through the sleeves and slender fingers weaved through raven hair to pull it out of the collar while a red ribben was held ready in the mouth. All this time, her eyes focused on getting dressed, but her peripherals kept careful track of Hono's reactions. [1/10]

Slightly late, but here's the technique information.
Technique Name: Kiritani Hidden Technique: Endless Masquerade [Approved] [Trained]
Type: Eiseijutsu
Element: n/a
Description: In short, a very physical and real version of Henge no Jutsu.
tab Derived from Ningeniro [Human Color], Endless Masquerade changes the physical shape and form of the body down to the finest anatomical details. Endless Masquerade can change color (any shade, natural or not), gender, alter age, and modify the body's proportions and various sizes. It is, however, limited by the limits of what the standard human body can handle, which are outlined below.
tab Barring certain genetic exemptions, such as the Akimichi, experimenting with Endless Masquerade has revealed that attempting extreme size changes with this technique leads to not only malfunctioning body parts but also severe bodily harm in extreme cases. Becoming a giant, it is not only impossible for the human body, even under the influence of ninja magic, to safely create enough matter to support such growth, but the circulatory and nervous systems cannot keep up with the sudden change in size. On the opposite end of the spectrum, trying to alter the body to anything smaller than 3' or so not only squeezes the inner anatomy of the body, which cannot be made to reduce in time, but also has a high chance of further complications arising when the target reverts back to his original size.
tab All in all, the safe limits of Endless Masquerade tend to hover between approximately 3' and 7' of height and their respective underweight and overweight weights. Proportions between body parts need to be kept within reason, being able to border on but not cross into "abomination" territory.
tab Because of the delicacy of this technique, even if it can be executed in a timely and easy manner with enough practice, the target of Endless Masquerade must be willing for Endless Masquerade to take effect.

BlackFruity

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:39 am
    User Image

『 炎 Kori-Chan 炎 』

Slender digits stayed poised in front of plump, glistening lips, even as summer-blue eyes regarded the body before them. They were obviously deep in contemplation, judging by the small frown on their brow before it was blinked away as their attention was snapped up by Kagerou's words. "Hmm?" She hummed, honey sweet and inquisitive. "Yes..." She started, seeming to still be gathering up the words. "Yes." Kori nodded with some more conviction. "For myself, changing appearance was to protect my true identity and the dignity of the people associated with me. To take on another person's appearance is to use them as an object would be." Kori blinked, her formerly whimsical voice and cheeky tone now calm and clear like crystal. "Doing this to Soraru-kun is wrong. Kagerou-san."
                          [ Continuous Participation : 7/10 ]

Summer-blue eyes continued to stare at Kagerou, calmly blinking and contemplating their situation, calm aura much more akin to Honō's normal airs. "Oh," The white-haired shinobi blinked surprise again. "Yes." A shy, subdued smile flickered briefly across those rosy lips. "Soraru-kun is too kind to allow me such familiarity with him. Though," Plush lips thinned, sucked in as embarrassment coloured their features. "I have yet to apologise for that time..."
                          [ Continuous Participation : 8/10 ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:27 am
User ImageHer mouth half opened, full lips, not quite as plump as Kori's but suitable still, ready to carry forth a clarification to her earlier question. What came out instead, however, was a sigh and a helpless shake of the head. The completed and raised pony tail waved back and forth behind the exposed nape. The Soraru copy was, for the record, fully clothes at this time. "You win this time," Soraru's voice breathed out with a gentle smile. The point had been missed, but Hono was not wrong. "Though, I am flattered that you find my transformation to be be so accurate." [2/10]

However, the blush that followed, easily spotted upon that porcelain skin, told the shipper not all was lost. Blue eyes narrowed at the picture of a maiden in love. At least, Kagerou liked to think she had stumbled upon a romance in the clouds, but maybe she was exaggerating matters. Seeing the other so embarrassed, in fact, she couldn't hold back from saying, "You are quite cute, Hono," in a voice that didn't necessarily strive to sound like Soraru's but with the demeanor this kunoichi had adapted with the transformation, ended up not far from the way one might expect Soraru to speak... if he ever had the gall to say such things. It seemed she realized this herself right after hearing her own words, for she followed up without a second's wait with an apology, "Ah, sorry. I still haven't decided what to transform into instead... But, excuse me for saying one more thing with this voice, but I think that instead of apologizing, you should ask Soraru if he finds the nickname acceptable. Perhaps, even, other things could be asked as well... Better to have asked than to have never." [3/10]

Technique Name: Kiritani Hidden Technique: Endless Masquerade [Approved] [Trained]
tab Derived from Ningeniro [Human Color], Endless Masquerade changes the physical shape and form of the body down to the finest anatomical details. Endless Masquerade can change color (any shade, natural or not), gender, alter age, and modify the body's proportions and various sizes. It is, however, limited by the limits of what the standard human body can handle, which are outlined below.
tab Barring certain genetic exemptions, such as the Akimichi, experimenting with Endless Masquerade has revealed that attempting extreme size changes with this technique leads to not only malfunctioning body parts but also severe bodily harm in extreme cases. Becoming a giant, it is not only impossible for the human body, even under the influence of ninja magic, to safely create enough matter to support such growth, but the circulatory and nervous systems cannot keep up with the sudden change in size. On the opposite end of the spectrum, trying to alter the body to anything smaller than 3' or so not only squeezes the inner anatomy of the body, which cannot be made to reduce in time, but also has a high chance of further complications arising when the target reverts back to his original size.
tab All in all, the safe limits of Endless Masquerade tend to hover between approximately 3' and 7' of height and their respective underweight and overweight weights. Proportions between body parts need to be kept within reason, being able to border on but not cross into "abomination" territory.
tab Because of the delicacy of this technique, even if it can be executed in a timely and easy manner with enough practice, the target of Endless Masquerade must be willing for Endless Masquerade to take effect.

BlackFruity

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:48 pm
    User Image

『 炎 Kori-Chan 炎 』

Honō was definitely still the person standing in front of Kagerou, even though he wore the form of someone else entirely. The behaviour he was exhibiting, however, matched neither personalities. "No." The delicate voice was sure and unwavering. "Soraru-kun and you are too different to confuse. Even now." The confidence remained unrelenting as the delicate features the Kumo-nin wore only appeared soft due to their deliberate design to be so. "Soraru-kun has allowed me the familiarity, so it is not for that for which I should apologise. Apologies, Kagerou-san. But my relationship with Soraru-kun is not something I should have spoken about, much less continue to do so even now. I would thank you to not bring this up again." Summer-blue eyes blinked, slow and sure, no signs of hesitation or even embarrassment at the situation.
                          [ Continuous Participation : 9/10 ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:15 am
User ImageHooded lids, the bells ringing upon wrists, hidden and muffled by the sleeve of the kimono raised in front of the mouth in though. Certainly, however, Kagerou smiled behind the other side. She was turned down, and for that, she naturally felt unease. However, sparks of interest flashed through those sapphire eyes as she caught the change in Hono's presentation of himself. [4/10]

"But if no one speaks of it, would anything even... well, nevermind. As you wish," Kagerou relented. She could wish for more, but it was only appropriate for a stranger such as her to push so far. Judging from the way Hono held himself before her, no matter the form he took, it was clear to tell that his answer was final and his understanding complete. In that straight back and unwavering eyes, the message was universal. "Thank you, Hono, for speaking your mind." [5/10]

A pause followed, made up of words taken back. She had been about to also thank Hono for being able to identify so clearly between herself and Soraru before realizing that he had probably only meant Soraru, and boy, that would have been an embarrassing mistake to make.

She chuckled as she changed the topic, the hues of her eyes changing with the tides. As azure turned violet then scarlet, she chirped, "In that case, Hono, could you be my angel on my shoulder for a bit?". Specks of gold popped into the red like little stars, bleeding through the initial hue until dark gold filled the irises completely. "So using someone's body solely for their looks is objectifying them, but what if I was using their appearance cuz I'm feeling a little petty and want to embarrass them?". The bells upon the growing wrist rang like laughter behind Kagerou's words as she grew even taller and her hair even longer. Soraru's appearance had been vague, based on a memory of but one memorable night, with the gaps filled in with generic knowledge. This new body came with much more detail, however, a more practiced form. [6/10]

BlackFruity

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:58 pm
    User Image

『 炎 Kori-Chan 炎 』

Honō blinked, the ends of their short white hair tickling a gently blushing cheek as they had tilted their head to the side, regarding the concealed features and curiously sparkling eyes with tactical precision. It was obvious the dynamic between the two of them had shifted - Kagerou's testing and pushing against the Cloud nin's former acquiescence was now against an unwavering will and Honō was waiting to see how far the Mist nin was going to keep toeing at the boundary now set. Slender arms lifted, one hand supporting Honō's chin, the elbow supported by the porcelain digits of the second hand.

"Kagerou-san." Honō spoke, voice still and tepid. "Is the person you are speaking of really deserving of such treatment? Does the action fit this attack?" They asked, their body posture matching the tone of their voice, though concern tinted the edges. "Do not even our enemies deserve respect?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:24 pm
User ImageGiving the distance Hono's tone requested but keeping her eyes fixed on the Kumo nin, Kagerou's transformation continued. Deep black hair lightened with an infusion of brown, the color coming out stronger at the tips. The youthful features of the young samurai aged, soft features sharpening as they also changed in shape and size to create a completely different face. What had sharpened softened once more as the final pieces were set in place. Like the previous form, this one also had ever so slightly feminine features, but of a different form and, certainly, different mannerisms. An air of aloofness hung even around the smile Kagerou maintained. Slightly taller with longer hair than before, the once smooth hair now had shorter strands that rested upturned, waving in the air with every movement of the head or body.

Looking upon Hono with a liveliness that was not of the individual she had taken the form of, Kagerou smiled with keen interest, inviting the tactical precision of Hono's gaze with an amiable one of her own. This reaction was a little stronger than she had expected, but she enjoyed it nonetheless. Enjoyed, and perhaps more importantly, respected and appreciated it. "Of course our enemies deserve respect, they live, breathe, and think just as we do, and even if they didn't, if they have the capacity to be our enemies, then I'm sure they are equals enough to garner the same respect. Then there's the one who I spoke of earlier, who deserves far more respect than that from me," her words flowed out calmly. She spoke as if she had not taken much thought, but her eyes seemed to scrutinize Hono in even more detail at the turn of the independent clause.

Folding her newly calloused hands into the sleeves of the kimono, Kageorou added, "I don't know myself how I feel about the person I am speaking of, and so, I cannot really say if I think they deserve such treatment. But overall, I would say no. They don't deserve to be embarrassed in that way, without their knowledge or the opportunity to defend themselves. I dare say, they get more than enough of that."

BlackFruity

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:17 am
    User Image

『 炎 Kori-Chan 炎 』

Summer-blue eyes took in the changing features, the deep ebony of the hair turning more of an ochre, tipped in amber. The royal, high-born features (softened by Kagerou's lack of familiarity in replicating their angles and refined lines) matured into someone foreign to Honō's acquaintance though the way the came together and held themselves felt far more reminiscent to Soraru than the previous rendition did. This individual was either how Kagerou perceived them to be or she had learned some more of the nuisances and mannerisms of this person's personality that she could replicate them. Ah, that smile was wholly a Kagerou's smile, to the way her lips would quirk and the breadth of her teeth shown. Honō could not call himself someone well-versed in this Mist nin's mannerisms or personality - much less her thought processes - but that smile was uniquely her own, as though claimed and trademarked and unafraid to show it to the world. Endearing her to all who saw with its energy permeating through.

"Ah." The clear-blue eyes flickered, pale pink lips pouting in amusement slightly as Honō refocused their attention on their companion. "It appears that, even if you desired to so strongly, our original plan would not be viable to do so." With an elegant, practically flirtatious, tilt of their head, Honō motioned to the stage that had once been the focus of the competition that had intended to join, now being dismantled. "May I ask the name of the gentleman standing before me?"

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff