Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Ninja Hospital Bunker Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:04 pm
galagahero

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

When Hikari would come to, she would notice the familiar decorations of the Suna hospital. Sitting by her bedside would be San, whom was holding her hand ash she woke.

"Hey there little soldier, how do you feel. You took a nasty shot while playing splat ball, and gave us all a scare.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Music :: Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:29 pm
User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
¥ Ryo: 000
AC: 0000000
✚ Chakra :445/445 ✚ Stamina :125/125 ✚

When Hikari came to she took a deep breath. This smell.....she was at the hospi-wait what? Hikari's head was spinning in an almost too familiar way. San sitting next to her hand in hand with her gave his worries. Hikari looked down at their hands and quickly snapped hers back, holding it to her chest. "Ah...um...er..." She was clearly shocked and embarrassed as her face turned a bright red.

What Hikari remembered seemed to all fit into place, except for one thing. Splatball.....Hikari wasnt very physically active, she wouldn't have even played. Nevertheless Sanshi was here looking after her and she thought it polite to at least show some gratitude. "Um...Th-thank you. Perhaps I could....return the favor....somehow?" Hikari looked a little nervous as she stared at Sanshi with her now white eyes.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Yo-ko

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:56 am
galagahero

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San played it cook, and was a little amused how embarrassed she was.

"Just take it nice and easy. The university has battle times open today. If you are feeling up into it, I can meet you there. No rush, just come when your ready

San would stand up and leave the room

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Music :: Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:20 am
User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
¥ Ryo: 000
AC: 0000000
✚ Chakra :445/445 ✚ Stamina :125/125 ✚

Sanshi left the room and Hikari rested for another 30 minutes or so before exiting herself. "Battles, huh...." Hikari made her way to the Academy building, wondering if she would be joining.

[Exit To]
Village Academy & University  

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:16 am

GalagaHero

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Appearing in the lobby area of the hospital, Theo carried Hikari through to an empty room, laying her on the bed and calling in a Medic. The doctor quickly healed her bruises and fixed her broken clavicle, then left for her to rest. When she came to, Theo was leaning against the wall, watching out for her. “Hey Hikari, had me a little worried there for a bit, but the doc says you should be all patched up. And next time, heal your own wounds before healing someone else. Medics are no good to anyone if they die of their own wounds trying to heal someone else.” At that, the big jounin chuckled a bit

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits

Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 1405/ 1405
Sage Chakra: --- / 468
Stamina: 945 / 945
Jutsu / Items Used: Original: Low Air Pressure technique (C rank) -20 chakra
Hard Physical (C rank) -20 stamina
Clone 1: Violent whirlwind (B rank) -40 chakra
Clone 2: Lightning Beam (C rank) -20 chakra
Passives: Hsing-I Pakua: Awareness bonus – 6 stages
Jungle Roots (JSJF): footing and stability increased
Never an Idle Limb (JSJF): can use legs to attack and defend as well as the arms
Panther’s Pounce (JSJF): mundane mobility and kicking power increased
Enlightenment

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:45 am
Valbjorn

User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
¥ Ryo: 700
AC: 0003100
✚ Chakra :375/515 ✚ Stamina :195/195 ✚

When Hikari woke up she would find Theo leaning against the wall, looking after her as San did. As he showed Hikari he was worried about her she walked up to him and gazed at him. "Yet to have someone else die when I could have prevented it, it kills me inside." She stared into his eyes for a moment more with her own, sad ones, then hugged him and shed a tear or two. "Thank you....."  

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:08 am

GalagaHero

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Listening to Hikari’s words, Theo smiled a bit, “Yea, I understand that, but if your own wounds are worse than the other person’s it make more sense to heal yourself first, you know what I mean?” When the girl hugged and thanked him, Theo was a little confused, “No problem, but…what’re you thanking me for?”

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu / Items Used:
Never an Idle Limb (JSJF): can use legs to attack and defend as well as the arms
Enlightenment

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:18 am
Valbjorn

User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
✚ Chakra :390/515 ✚ Stamina :195/195 ✚

Releasing Theodin from her grasp, she wiped her eyes. She looked up at him and gave a more serious look. "Yes, but Eiseijutsu does not cure the mind. When you let someone you love die, it hurts like your heart is on fire. I know this from experience." He seemed a bit perplexed at her show of gratitude. "You thank someone when they take care of you, it's only polite."  

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:29 am

GalagaHero

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Nodding softly, Theodin replied, “Yea, that’s true, I’ve felt it a few times on missions myself. My first real mission, one of my three teammates, the youngest of us, actually, drowned. My dad was able to bring her back with his medical jutsu, but the memory of her dying while I tried to resuscitate her with my raiton is still there. On top of that, I watched what I thought was my mom being shredded by a bijuu ball right in front of me, while my clone was trying to draw fire to protect her.” After a minute, he nodded, “Alright, well we should probably go over the sparring match. How do you think you did? What’d you learn from it?”

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu / Items Used:
Enlightenment

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:01 am
Valbjorn

User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
✚ Chakra :405/515 ✚ Stamina :195/195 ✚

Hikari listened as Theodin spoke his mind. After a moment of silence, the jounin asked her how she thinks she did in the spar."I think i did terrible, I was only able to land one hit. As for what I learned, I actually payed attention in the academy, so a lot of it is old material. Most of what I got out of it was a grasp of how to use my techniques together." She would then head towards the door, then turn to Theodin. "I work better on a team. Perhaps I'll ask the Kage to put me on one later, I have a few other things to ask her anyways."  

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:05 am

GalagaHero

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Theo laughed a bit when Hikari said how she thought she did in their match, “Considering you were just coming off a match with arguably one of Suna’s strongest shinobi, and still put up a fight against a jounin member of the ANBU, I think you did alright. As for being put on a team, Suna generally doesn’t create assigned squads….we send the people who can best complete the mission…though we often end up working with the same people repeatedly. That being said, we should all train to be able to fight effectively on our own as well, so I would recommend learning some stronger offensive ninjutsu.” As he saw the genin head towards the door, he chuckled a little to himself, “Alright, have fun talking to mom when you get to.” The clone then dispersed itself in a puff of smoke.

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu / Items Used:
Enlightenment

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:16 am
User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
✚ Chakra :420/515 ✚ Stamina :195/195 ✚

Theo's clone disappeared in a puff of smoke.'No squads, huh....' Nonetheless, Hikari still needed to ask her about becoming chuunin and what happened with Sanshi for now though she would keep the latter to herself. Leaving the hospital, she wondered if Sanshi was still on the academy grounds.

[Exit To]
Suna Academy  

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:17 am
User Image
~Sunagakure | Genin| Ryo & Ac : 0 / 0 | Saiketsu | Class: Medical/Bloodline | Chakra: 420/420 | Stamina: 260/260 ~

User Image

User Image

User Image

Chiyute no Jutsu [ Healing Hands Technique ] 1/2

Title: Assist the Hospital 1/3

Malakai entered the hospital looking around taking in the surroundings. The smell of blood instantly too hold on him as he could smell it from nearly every room. Placing his hand on his head he realized that being a healer of this village might take its toll on him. Walking into one of the rooms he observed a doctor it seemed performing a healing jutsu. Walking alongside the patient he proceeded to ask if he could possibly assist in the healing. Watching closely he placed his hands alongside of the doctor over the wound.

Chiyute no Jutsu [ Healing Hands Technique ] 2/2 Learned

Title: Assist the Hospital 2/3

Focusing his chakra to his palms they began to glow, emanating a low light. Watching as the joint healing of the doctor and himself seemed to close the wound mending it very quickly. Malakai smirked some as this technique was all new to him. He knew that he would learn things in this academy. The doctor reviewed some other very helpful techniques and some of the more tricky ones to master. The one that seemed to really speak to him was the technique that quickly healed those in the area. A bit taxing on the user but at the same time very helpful to have.

Eiseijutsu: Shunshin no Jutsu [ Medical Release: Instant Movement Technique ] 1/1 learned

Title: Assist the Hospital 3/3 Finished

Focusing his chakra through his body he waved his hand quickly over the patient surging it outward. Small cuts and bruises began healing quickly all over the body as well as easing the pain in his arm from the previous demonstration for Koneko. This move seemed to be much more useful in a bind with numerous wounds on various allies.

Gear

Passives:
Technique Name: Red Rivers
Type: Ninjutsu/Bloodline
Element: Suiton
Description: At the cost of +25% of any suiton jutsu cast. The user can add his/her bloodline chakra tanting the water a blood red color. (This is not actually blood. Its appearance is simply changed by the chakra) Making the suiton defeat jutsu of its own rank. Still succumbs to elemental weakness

Technique Name: Sanguine Thirst
Type: Bloodline
Element: Blood
Description: This technique is a secret ability not known by anyone in the Saiketsu clan what so ever. This was discovered through a horrible torturous event where he was subjected to his parents death and forced to drink all of their blood. Due to being restrained he had accidentally used his chakra while consuming it. The specific conditions for the jutsu are not completely understood even by him. But what he has learned over the years is that he can drink the blood of someone and use chakra during the consumption. Consuming a decent amount of blood can reduce age by one year at C rank chakra cost. Consuming a large amount of blood can reduce age by two years at B rank chakra cost. Consuming someone dry (to death) can reduce age by five years for A rank chakra cost. This also has effects to doing so. If blood of another is consumed for C rank chakra cost. The age reducing properties can be removed and a slight buff would take hold. For five posts after consuming the blood the user will experience a boost in abilities. Doubling the users strength, speed and sense of smell.

Downsides to this custom is once you learn and perform a consumption of blood even one time. You develop a desire for blood as well as a thirst the grows after a while of not having it. The body will begin to undergo withdrawals

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor:
Charlemagne Coat

Inventory:
5 Empty Vials

User Image
User Image

Title: Assist the Hospital
Information: Now its time to get serious, now that you have proven yourself as a medical shinobi the hospital has trusted you to help with the more serious and possibly deadly cases. Even a surgery here and there.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 3
Note: Medical class ninja only. Bonus: 500 AC.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:14 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                ❶ CHAKRA:: 390/390 x❷ DORAIHYŌTON CHAKRA:: 0/40 x❸ STAMINA:: 220/220 x❹ RYO:: 400 x❺ AC: 1150
                                                ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

After getting lost twice, and some help from Narimoi, Sonyo finally found herself inside of the hospital. "Guess I didn't know where it was as well as I thought." She gave Narimoi a smile before walking up to the front desk. "Hello, I'm here to train and help out some of the patients." She looked up at Nari for a moment before looking back at the secretary at the front desk. She could see the lady searching her for any signs of a headband, guess she didn't look completely like a Suna shinobi yet; probably because she was so pale.

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲
                                                - BLOODLINE / MED -x - OTOGAKURE -x - GENNIN -x - HYOUTON -

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                > All Hyōton users are capable of performing techniques with a single hand
                                                > Hyōton ice is very difficult to melt
                                                > Hyouton techniques paired up with those from the Shinsetsu Clan are treated as 2 ranks higher in ability--rather than 1--for collaboration efforts
                                                > Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]: This control allows the Hyouton user to meld dormant ice as though it were clay. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be levitated or shifted around as if it were water. It should be noted that one can only manipulate ice they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a single handsign. Additionally, ice that is freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or melted as if it were natural ice- making it a poor choice for attacking with

O t h e r s : :
                                                > Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                > Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A.
                                                >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d
                                                >

Azeiel the Risen
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:
[ color=#D8344C] = talk  

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:29 am
I Tortured Sleep I

User Image|
|
Narimoi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

| Sunagakure : Jounin |
| Bukijutsu : Mystic Hero | Bloodline : Thoroughbred | Kekki Genkai : Kaguya |
|Chakra 929 l Stamina 929 | AC 10250

|
|

Valor, respect, loyalty
Honor.

|
|
|

It took them a bit but eventually they found their way to the hospital. Returning her smile he nodded,"Youll get used to it." When the receptionist was hesitant he smiled up at her with a nod,"Shes cleared. Shes just recently joined the village from one of the outlying villages and wants to be a medic. Lets give her a good welcome yea?" Of course he was smooging over the detail of which village she was from but hey, what the receptionist didnt know wouldnt hurt her. Though he honestly wasnt a fan of this place, long ago when he first came here he was put though a rigorous battery of examinations to try and figure out the differences between kaguya physiology and those of regular people. Turns out the differences were subtle yet drastic. Shaking his head clearing those unsavory memories he smiled again,"Give her a few of the simpler missions and see how she does while she trains."

|

|

| I am my ladies weapon & I have always be thus | But that is not all I am |

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games