Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild of Many Roleplays, Discussions, and Oddities

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out, roleplay in lots of genres, and chat about anything. 

Tags: roleplay, chat, literate, creative, general 

Reply Once loved, or never caught on in the first place (dead threads)
Leekyo: -Space Colony- A Futuristic Space Fantasy RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:59 pm
He watched them both "I've no reason to fight, but i will to protect the dojo." he said placing his katans in his sheaths  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:13 pm
"I can't believe you of all people do not see it..." Zcie dropped his helmet. "The Toren Rebellion is going to launch a final assault on Leekyo, they have all there military forces ready for combat. They're coming."  

Herelen

The Azure Quincy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:17 pm
User Image
Exelna turned to Unknown. "Why do you not fight, android?" she asked in a toneless voice. "Is it that you are afraid, or is it a concept unknown to me?"
Her voice was still free from any trace of emotion, other than a slight hint of curiosity.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:17 pm
Lee-ann kind of shocked of the sudden bursts. She had during their conversastions made her way outside. She was sick of listening about the stupid war. It annoyed her, almost to the point where she felt like killing everyone in sight.

She slowly made her way to a town corner, when she saw a little girl fall. She had scrapped her knee on the side walk, and her mother had ran over to her. Lee-ann held her head low as she walked pass. She then turned sharply around, and pulled out her plasma pistol.

The mother screamed as Lee-ann's eyes started to glow red. Lee-ann quickly pulled the trigger hitting an android behind the woman. Lee-ann walked up to him, and took the chip from his hand.

"Get up Therm." She said placing the chip in her wrist.  

Crimson Pendragon

Herelen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:53 pm
"Hold on a moment...." Zcie said, he ran outside after a shot had been fired. He saw Lee-ann and therm. He approached, his helmet under his arm. "I know you are angry about this incident, but you should not take rounds at your body guard just because of it.." Zcie stood not far away from her, eying her curiously. "This whole experience has changed you, hasn't it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:25 pm
"if i were to say, i could grasp the basic wish of all humans. Peace." he said as he crossed his arms and saw the small bits of trashed traps in the grass "I will fight and help, but after. You shall leave me and this dojo alone."  

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Herelen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:29 am
"That's too bad, I was looking for a new sparing partner." Zcie said sarcastically. "You will not have to worry about that, if we do this right then I'll be dead anyway. Exelna, you might be a target without a Leekyan symbol, so you might want to stay a shadow. And please take this." He handed Exelna a injector with thousands of viruses inside "This was designed by Leekyo for exectution of androids. It will ensure my death if you put it into my head. You seem the most able for this..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:31 pm
"I understand," she said simply. "I try to stay in the shadows normally, but I will try even harder now," she said, looking up at him. He handed her the injection, which she took without a word. After a minute, she asked him, "So, it is your wish to die? If that is the case, I shall use this when you tell me to. But I don't see why you need to die."  

The Azure Quincy
Crew

Herelen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:55 pm
"Becuase by the time you need to use it, my mind will have gone completely corrupt. My only objective would be to destroy everything around me, destroying the almost anything I see." Zcie said grimly. "That is why you must use this to stop me..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:54 pm
Steam shot out his arm and he watched "Make haste, and finish your objective quickly."  

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Crimson Pendragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:29 pm
Lee-ann ignored Zcie's comments, and kept to herself. Therm had stood up, and stood next to her. Lee-ann then turned to walk back away. She looked harshly at Therm, who still had out one of his blades.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:37 pm
"Lee-ann, I know you have no reason to trust me, but at least stop running." Zcie said. He put his helmet back on. "See you on the battlefield." He said walking slowly away.  

Herelen

Crimson Pendragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:43 pm
Lee-ann rolled her eyes a bit, and pressed forwards. She suddenly stopped close to an alley way, and shoved Therm harshly in.

"You going to tell me why you were going to slice that woman, or do I have to steal your chip to find out?" She hissed pulling out two blades.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:45 pm
He looked at therm and pulled his katanas but kept a distance so he coud protect lee-ann  

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Crimson Pendragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:48 pm
Lee-ann knew she had a two second gap between every blow to make another move. If she didnt move fast enough he would be fully healed. Lee-ann activated her radar to find the location of his chip, and slowly used her X-ray to find it with her sight.  
Once loved, or never caught on in the first place (dead threads)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games