Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
The Cliff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Colonel of the Red

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:12 am

(( The thing that still has your arm in its mouth? *hint hint* }}

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:25 am
[[ha ha right you are lawl I fail tonight. I should not RP past midnight new rule I think. I fixed last post]]  

Malocide

Ghostly Trickster

36,850 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:29 am
She moved closer to Jesse, touching his arm and, together, they disappeared with a pop, leaving the dragon attack to explode and fizzle out on its own, alone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:40 am
Another rip opened, and Reko stepped out on it, grabbing the dragon and throwing it back into the rip. He closed the rip and, before going back to the training grounds to sleep, he pulled out a tape recorder.

The FF7 victory theme played just as Reko formed the Buster Sword out of energy and swung it around like Cloud.

Colonel of the Red

Senstren

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:13 pm
Senstren sat on a rock about twenty feet away from the cliff-face, under the shade of a lone willow tree. He had Nameless resting on his lap as he worked at it with a grindstone. A reasonably strong wind caused the willow's branches to sway, keeping Senstren mostly hidden to anyone outside the branches. He needed not to look up, as he could sense any life forces long before they got close enough to harm him. His face was stern, though not angry, as though he was strongly focused on sharpening his blade. Finishing the sharpening, he planted the point of the blade in the ground next to him, holding the handle at full arm's length away. With his other hand, he returned the whetstone to his pocket. Then, he waited.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:39 pm
Out for a walk, Ziven followed the edge of of the cliff, evenly and fluidly. She had been here so man times before, she could practically walk this path with her eyes closed. For once, also, she was neither reading a book nor making the effort to touch the trees as she passed. Ziven was simply out, walking on her own for her own need.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:48 pm
* The sound of metal clashing down onto the ground would no doubtly draw Zivens attention to Ali, wearing his brand new set or armor and axe. The armor consister of a helmet with pauldrons coving the top of his shoulders, a pair of gauntlets, Leg armor, torn long skirt-like loincloth. He looked pretty Nifty in dark purple armor. Menacing and powerful.*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:56 pm
She tilted her head at first, then smiled once she realized it was Ali. Nodding her head, she wandered towards him. "My goodness, are we feeling in a fighting mood today?"  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:14 pm
No, just testing out my new armor.* Ali moved more towards her, smiling behind the helmet.*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:27 pm
"How might you test it without fighting?" she asked softly, tilting her head.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:33 pm
By moving, Swinging the axe and feeling how the armor is when I do so.* Ali held out the axe with a straight arm, smiling. He had studied some anchestory bloodlines and found out his oldest anchestors were vikings, thus he had gotten the armor and axe crafted for fun and in slight pride.* But if you want to fight then do come at me.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:39 pm
She giggled a bit and looked quite shy for a moment. "I know how fond you are of the physical combat .. I still am not very skilled in such. Especially not when with one whom has such a large weapon. That is .. unless there are no rules, though I always assume there are." she said softly, looking shy still. Truth be told, it had been ages since the last time she had actually done any fighting, instead had just been practicing on her own.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:43 pm
Only one rule, No killing. Magic is allowed.* Ali withdrew the axe and stepped back, kneeling down and creating a vortex on the ground, reaching his left arm into it afterwards and emerging out with a Shield . Standing up straight afterwards and getting into a stance.*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:02 pm
She smiled brightly, shifting her position and changing her clothes from the beautiful gown she had been wearing to a rather drab outfit, meant to be for battle and very practical. "Very well." she said with a smile still, deciding that she would try something a little different. A thick layer of ice began to form around his boots, which would likely go undetected until he felt the cold on his feet, as her casting this spell did not require any movement. The ice was not magical on its own, just the quick formation of it. Not only was this forming on his feet, but it was pushing down in to the ground, cementing his feet to the spot. They would fight, oh yes, but not until he worked his way out of that ice.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:12 pm
* Ali looked down once he felt the cold, then up at her again, that was her first trick? Oh brother...
Ali seemed to take a deep breath before he jerked his body downwards, letting out a shockwave at his feet powerful enough to crack the Ice and having him step out of the lump with ease. Cracking his head at her in a slight taunt.*

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games