Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
The Cliff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Colonel of the Red

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:42 pm

Reko repeated himself.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:06 pm
"Thanks for protecting me" He whispered to Ziven.

"Can I play this 'pain game'?" Jesse chuckled "Part of me is a masochist she would like such a game. She might even come back to play herslef. I on the other hand am a bit of a sadist so if I played someone would bound to be hurt." Jesse picked up his staff and was ready to fight if offered the chance.

Malocide

Ghostly Trickster

36,850 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:26 pm
She looked to Jesse with wide eyes, nodding her head a bit, surprised that he said thank you and curious as to what the rest of what he said would result in. Tilting her head, she looked between the two, wanting to know more.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:28 pm

Reko shrugged, and waited for the boy's move.

Colonel of the Red

Malocide

Ghostly Trickster

36,850 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:57 pm
Jesse ran at him with his staff and swung to hit him on his left shin as it would hurt quite a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:13 pm

Staying in place, Reko lifted his left leg and kicked the staff back, bringing down his weight to pin the staff between the bottom of his foot and the ground. At the same, he grabbed a black colored energy ball from a rip, and flung it at the boy's face. At the distance they were at, he would have to either be extremely fast to dodge and pull his staff out, ditch the staff, or take the ball directly.

Colonel of the Red

Malocide

Ghostly Trickster

36,850 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:24 pm
"VIOLET? VIOLET? VIOOOLLEEET!!! "

She deflected the ball to the left with her powers at the last sec so it just barely grazed their face but said nothing to Jesse as she was still mad. She would never let him lose even if she wanted him to.

"Thanks," he mumbled Jesse pulled his staff back with his left hand and went to punch with his right.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:37 pm

Although confused with the yelling, Reko still dodged to the left, his rip suddenly growing bigger and sprouting forth a dragon-shaped energy wave, with its mouth open to bite into the boy's hand.

Colonel of the Red

Malocide

Ghostly Trickster

36,850 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:52 pm
Jesse Swung the staff his left hand toward Reko's left side of chest there was little Reko could do if he had just dodged to the left. Jesse could not do much about his right hand thrusting in. He was prepared to take the blow but hoped his blow would hit Reko. He whispered to his other halve "Violet I might need you soon. You can take more pain than me." There was no response, she would still not talk to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:55 pm
Clapping her hands over her mouth, she watched with wide eyes, not sure what all was going on. Still she watched for the moment. "Please, I do not believe this is an appropriate time for this!" she said loud enough for them both to hear.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Colonel of the Red

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:01 am

Reko took the blow, and the dragon took the prey. Instead of just biting down, it opened its mouth wider and let the boys fist slide into its mouth, then down its throat before clamping down right above the elbow. If it was a real dragon, the boy might have just felt a warm squishy feeling around his arm besides the teeth, but since the dragon was nothing but pure energy, he would feel the heat of the sun, and the pain along with it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:16 am
Jesse took it wincing at the pain. The hot burning sensation shot up his arm and he wanted to scream but he focused on Violet. He wondered how Violet always took every blow a felt barely anything. "Dam it Violet... you could have took this one no problem." He mumbled aloud. The vision of every time she was hurt but never complained rushed threw his mind, then again she liked psychical pain. He focused on her and pretended it was her arm not his. He pretended she was the one getting hurt and with that thought the pain began to lift a bit, it was like he was on PCP. That did not mean he was fixed just did not really feel it anymore, she did and deep down Jesse knew she would like it.

His right arm slumped down but he could still use his left. So he raised his staff with his left arm and let his right lay useless to the side.

Malocide

Ghostly Trickster

36,850 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Colonel of the Red

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:26 am

Reko rolled onto his left shoulder, then popped it up with enough force to push him into the air. He landed on his feet, a small pop sounding from his left ribs. "Eh" he grunted, lifting up his shirt to see a bright red mark. "That hurt a little bit!" he complained. "Dragon, make a boom boom."

A loud growl emanated from the dragons throat, and its color changed from orange and red to a blue, then white. In a moment or two, it would explode. And while it changed colors, Reko opened a rift and stepped backwards into it, which caused the rift to close .

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:56 am
"Hey!" she shouted, moving between the two men, holding her arms out. "This is not evenly matched .. even if he did consent, this is grossly outweighed!" she said with an almost upset tone.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Malocide

Ghostly Trickster

36,850 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:07 am
"Its going to blow! Unless Vi lets me tap into her powers were probably not going to make it without your help." He yelled to Ziven "Tried protecting you and totally failed could you maybe pop us out of here? Seeing as Reko left and this thing is going to go BOOM!"  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games