Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Boardroom of E-vil
Die Boseburg - The BoE's Private Castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sessuriyu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:14 pm
Meh :/ I know the last one is. No idea about the 2nd to last. Just thought I'd give some ideas razz  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:55 am
It should be Blowfeld's head or something.  

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

Rivkeh
Crew

7,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:42 am
I still like the hootoo evil smiley the best, even though they ignored us about the dictator hat.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:23 am
Yeah... the hootoo smilies rocked. Waaay more than these do.  

Mystrunner
Crew

Dapper Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Rivkeh
Crew

7,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:02 am
Too bad we can't import them or something...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:49 pm
Rivkeh
I still like the hootoo evil smiley the best, even though they ignored us about the dictator hat.
Yeah, that was massive amounts of bullshit. I mean, they made a ******** spork. What would a smiley with a dictator hat have hurt, 's what I want to know...  

Jadeelf
Crew

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:28 am
Rivkeh
Too bad we can't import them or something...

Well, if you revisit the forum, right-click on the image and select properties, copy the image URL , the post it as an image here, you can, in a way.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:04 pm
That's what I did, in a way.

My forum moderator just took those images and pushed them into our database, so that's how we got them. But of course none of us are moderators to Gaia.  

Sessuriyu
Crew

Rivkeh
Crew

7,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:09 am
surprised ... I never thought I'd say this, but Sess, you're brilliant.

Someone in the BoE must become a Mod... if we're ever going to take over, it's the first logical step.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:19 pm
Unfortunately to that we would need to be admins, not mods, as we would have to add the files to the server, etc, etc...

It's more hassle than it's worth.  

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

Rivkeh
Crew

7,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:56 am
biggrin Sounds like a job for you then, Hall...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:43 am
I couldn't, to be honest. All those guys are hardcore php coders. I can just about edit someone else's code very basically.  

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

Calli
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:52 pm
Sessuriyu

My forum moderator just took those images and pushed them into our database, so that's how we got them. But of course none of us are moderators to Gaia.

Yes, that's right....none of us....

Anyway, coding and such is in the hands of the admins; we-- uh, the mods are there more for user support and keeping the order.

However.

If you want extra smilies (as long as they're public domain or your originals), I'd be happy to use some of my webspace to host. Once Lunarpages is no longer falling down going boom, at least. This is a first. But still. scream  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:20 pm
Calli
Sessuriyu

Yes, that's right....none of us....

Anyway, coding and such is in the hands of the admins; we-- uh, the mods are there more for user support and keeping the order.

However.

If you want extra smilies (as long as they're public domain or your originals), I'd be happy to use some of my webspace to host. Once Lunarpages is no longer falling down going boom, at least. This is a first. But still. scream

*gasp* calli, your back!! yayyy!!! wb!^^

So... how was everything hmm?^^  

animus
Crew

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:18 am
Actually, I might see about installing some smilie packages on the BoE forum, and you could simply link from those.  
The Boardroom of E-vil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games