Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Evermore~

Back to Guilds

Got pests? An Itch? Or are you just a creature of the night or day, living among humans, and hiding? ~Medieval!~ 

Tags: Supernatural, Creatures, Medevial, Romance, Hurt and Anguish 

Reply Noble Manors
Lady Delilah's Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ace of Night
Captain

Wealthy Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:53 pm
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kallian Ecante
Soul Reaper

My heart has only three...That I hold to Importance...

The butler sighed.
"Theres another stable on the other side of the back. It is a tad bit run down though. I will fix it up after I lead you there."
He stretched and stared at the creature.
"Hmm. Drowning would be...unfortunate."
Inwardly, he was panicking and making plans for his precious bon-bon and the children to never step foot in the older stable, the only sign of the panic being an invisible wind flicking his hair and the edges turning silver.
"Come, it is this way."
He said and led the new servant towards the right back side of the house. When he said run-down, it wasn't actually run down. It looked slightly untidy and there was a foul smell from one of the stalls, but that was easily remedied (although the strange, fiery hole in the side wasn't) he gazed at the hole and grinned sheepishly, the old Kallian shining through with bright eyes.
"Me and bunnies don't mix. They are evil creatures I tell you! With beady little eyes and...I will have the stable cleaned and fixed in an hours' time."
Already there was wood and tools in his hand.

...Yet it slips in the cool hands of another.

MataHari626
queen anna123
killerjr 144
reiki suki
amityvillager

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:49 pm
User Image
Jo℘εη ℑη∂igo-ℒizard oḟ ℭobaℓt
◅ ◅ ◅ ☾☫☽ ▻ ▻ ▻

"Wow, and this is the rundown stable? Best stable I've ever been in, to be completely honest. And I could easily take care of the few things that need done in here."

Jo dismounted Tegan and led him to one of the stables. A regular horse of his size and strength could easily jump out, but capaill uisce outside of water coudn't escape barriers put around them. She patted his velvety nose softly after she removed his muzzle. He nudged her hand gently and his sharp, predator teeth were very obvious. When she spotted the burned hole in one wall and raised an eyebrow, Kallian said something curious about bunnies. She couldn't help but laugh.

"You won't have to worry about rabbits, considering they're the old boy here's favorite food! One more thing, are there other horses here? I mean in the other stable; Tegan is obviously the only one here."

Jopen said the last part as she dug around in a pack she had on Tegan's back. After a moment she procured a freshly killed rabbit and tossed it to the beast. She averted her eyes and smiled at Kallian as the horse tore the animal to shreds before devouring it, bones, fur and all.

MataHari626
queen anna123
killerjr 144
reiki suki
Ace of Night

Amityvillager
Crew

Feral Gatekeeper

Ace of Night
Captain

Wealthy Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:36 pm
User Image

Kallian Ecante
Soul Reaper

Kallian shrugged at her first comment.
"It isn't up to my standards..., and don't worry, I got this covered."
He started repairing the wall with ease and finished in a matter of minutes, managing to smooth it so that it looked natural (Especially when he put up a shelf and added long tools and blankets etc.. to cover any discolorations)
"Great about the rabbits! We have a huge pen of them and you know how they are...with rapid breeding and the such..your horse can keep the population down."
He grinned at the sight of the horse devouring the dead rabbit whole, teeth sharp in an otherwise human face, and moved to the foul-odored stall, cleaning it out and continuing the conversation.
"Yes. We have several horses in the other stable that I bred and took care of myself. They are...unique. Why?"
He questioned, moving to put away the tools and extra wood he had left over, as well as deposit. His calloused hands ran over the wall before e turned and blinked at the woman.
"I don't think I caught your name."

MataHari626
queen anna123
killerjr 144
reiki suki
amityvillager

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:17 pm
User Image

Celestia Encante

Celestia tried to swat away the things that were "pulling" on her hair and or "pinching" her. Squeals of horror escaping her lips as she did so. Though poor Asura didn't know about this since he was gone for so long.. and well Delilah was used to this so she was able to stay asleep. Celestia screamed once again as she saw the biggest "monster" appear in her room. Crying she curled into a ball, whimpering.

Reiki Suki
MataHari626
Ace of Night
vianno
Queen Anna123
Amityvillager

killerjr 144
Vice Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Reiki Suki
Crew

Unsealed Misfit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:28 pm
MataHari626
killerjr 144

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Asura Oni

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Asura was a bit uneasy as he picked her up holding her in his arms. "What is wrong Celestia tell papa what is the matter?" he said as he uses his darkness to find Delilah and bring her to him.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:40 pm
User Image
Jo℘εη ℑη∂igo-ℒizard oḟ ℭobaℓt
◅ ◅ ◅ ☾☫☽ ▻ ▻ ▻

Kallian's swift work on the wall was impeccable. Jo only noticed the flaws becuase she had keen eyesight and she knew a hole was there before. She gave a low whistle before taking up a pitchfork and helping Kallian. Tegan whinnied--growled?--in delight when Kallian mentioned the rabbits. He mentioned they had other horses in the other stable and Jo couldn't help but smile.

"Have you ever heard the myth that kelpies can produce fast offspring? It was an understatement. I have no idea how many bets I've won with this mangy beast. You see, I travel around a lot and when I stable the old boy, I get paid a pretty penny for studding him out. Fun fact!"

She said the last part with a smile and continued:

"Ah, yes. I am Jopen Indigo-Lizard of Cobalt, exiled daughter of Knabqam Indigo-Lizard and her mate Jioxom the Cobalt, at your service."

Jo gave a dramatic bow with her arms reaaching out to her sides and grinned.

Ace of Night

Amityvillager
Crew

Feral Gatekeeper

Ace of Night
Captain

Wealthy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:49 pm
User Image

Kallian Ecante
Soul Reaper

Kallian heard the sweet sad sound of his dear little Celestia crying our in sleep and dropped what was in his hands, before calmly finishing(albeit faster than any normally could). He perked up at Jopen's words.
"Such a fun fact could be put to good use, with permission of course..."
He bowed at her with a cheecky grin, that didn't reach dull eyes.
"It is quite nice to meet you. Explore the grounds and mansion to your hearts content I must check on something. call out my name if you need assistance."
With that, he turned and swiftly departed, leaving a slight breeze from his speed. With practiced ease and cuts through the mansion halls he was in Celestia's room and sneering at Demon-boy, before leaning over Celestia
"Its alright, little one."
He said and began humming a soft tune that he had used as a lullaby for Celestia for years.

MataHari626
queen anna123
killerjr 144
reiki suki
amityvillager

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:54 pm
MataHari626
killerjr 144

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Asura Oni

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Asura looked over to see Kallian as he glared at him. Go get Delilah for me."

Reiki Suki
Crew

Unsealed Misfit

killerjr 144
Vice Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:57 pm
User Image

Celestia Encante

Celestia opened her eyes when she realized someone was touching her, yet another was singing. The poor girl started to freak out until she listened to the lullaby fully; starting to calm down. Celestia blinked her eyes as she looked between the two, noticing Kallian as the one sining. A small smile graced her lips as she listened.

Though she was calm her appearence wasn't. The hard worked on hair was now frazzled and all over the place. As her beautifully starched dress was now wrinkled and losing its once perfectly poofy shape. Her white stockings were completely opposite as one was up and the other down. Her left foot the only one with it's shoe still on.

Reiki Suki
MataHari626
Ace of Night
vianno
Queen Anna123
Amityvillager

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:03 pm
User Image

Kallian Ecante
Soul Reaper

Kallian smoothed Celestia's hair and tried not too glare at demon-boy. His humming had stopped when she awoke, and all was silent for a few moments before he backed up.
"Fine. I will go get Delilah."
The unspoken, only for Celestia, was there.

MataHari626
queen anna123
killerjr 144
reiki suki
amityvillager

Ace of Night
Captain

Wealthy Genius

killerjr 144
Vice Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 1:46 pm
User Image

Delilah Raine

Delilah was awoken when she felt different prescences in her home. The woman wiped some drool off from the corner of her mouth and desk. The two children really wore her out, Castiel always wanted to help her.. yet hurting his sister in the process. Delilah had to cut quite a few inches off her daughter's beautiful midnight blue hair. Not to mention Celestia always tugging on her skirts for attention when she was the busiest. The tired demoness stood up and walked to look towards her mirror. Fixing her messy bun and her skirts.

Reiki Suki
MataHari626
Ace of Night
vianno
Queen Anna123

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:03 am
MataHari626
killerjr 144

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Asura Oni

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Asura took Celestia's shoe off as he makes his way to Delilah's room with his daughter in his arms. He walks inside her room seeing her fx herself up. "Delilah."

Reiki Suki
Crew

Unsealed Misfit

killerjr 144
Vice Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:29 am
User Image

Delilah Raine

Delilah didn't budge when she heard someone walk in. She could see perfectly well whom it was from her mirror, shaking her head softly when she saw the state of her daughter. It seemed as if she had another episode.. probably Castiel enduced. Delilah turned after she was satisfied with her look. "Celestia.. what happened? You ruined your hair and your dress! You know that isn't what young ladies should present themselves as!" She gently solded her daughter, walking over to her husband and shaking her head. Small tsks coming from her mouth as she examined her daughter head from toe.

Reiki Suki
MataHari626
Ace of Night
vianno

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:42 am
User Image

Celestia Encante

Celestia was curious as to why her father took off her other shoe instead of placing the other one back on her foot. Instead of questioning it she just accepted it. The girl stayed quiet as her father picked her up and started to head off towards her mother's study. She knew she was going to be in trouble when her mother saw her appearence. Celestia was right, as soon as her mother turned she started to scold her. Causing Celestia to bury her head into her father's shoulder. Not wanting to see the dissappointment she always saw on her mother's face when she looked at her.

Reiki Suki
MataHari626
Ace of Night
vianno
Amityvillager

killerjr 144
Vice Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Reiki Suki
Crew

Unsealed Misfit

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:38 pm
MataHari626
killerjr 144

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Asura Oni

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Asura looked at Delilah as he sighed. "It's not her fault something is wrong with her as she was freaking out and stuff and don't be so hard on her love please." he said looking at her

Noble Manors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff