Welcome to Gaia! ::

๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Sonic, Sega, Awesome, Fight, Romance 

Reply โ˜ชOther Role Playing Stories~ (Other Plot Stories)
Zombie Apocalypse (Horror RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want more RP horrors? :3
YES! make more! D:
81%
 81%  [ 13 ]
No thanks, this is good enough :)
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Jos K Kitten

Devoted Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:59 pm
User Image
===========================
"Let's move ourselves to a better future!"

Tael's Theme

I devoted myself to help others...

Tael watched as Justin threw over the green hedgehog to the next roof. She judged the distances, wondering in her condition if she could make it to the other side. It wasn't far, however the landing that they were aiming for was small. She glanced back at Justin, knowing he would help her across, but she refused to burden him anymore. "I can make it." She said, and before he could argue she had already taken a few steps back and sprinted to the edge. She leaped, however she over stepped and leapt to soon, falling before her target instead of after it. She only managed in time to grab the edge before struggling to pull herself up. When she got herself on the roof her body was giving out on her. Her legs refused to move, causing her to buckle her knees when she stood.

... but it is my curse that drives them away.

User Image
"Why should I care... what other people think?

Yue's Theme

Mission confirmed...

Yuka ears twitched at what Shadow said. Learn from ones mistakes, well she had made a thousand mistakes... look where that got her. She glanced back over at Shadow, but he had already vanished with Chaos control. She moved back over to sit against he wall, still thinking and hoping that the others were alright.

...Let's get this over and done with.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:13 pm
Light sighed deeply then slid against the wall downward onto the floor in a sitting position with his one knee bent and his arm resting on it, he felt sorta tired still from all that has happened but wasn't sure about taking a nap yet so he stayed awake although he did close his eyes half way sorta looking sleepy.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Hyro Jenoa

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:38 pm
User Image

"I speak from experience when I say..."

(( ...Did I say rubble? I meant equipment, heh... -brick'd- Yeah, I honestly had no idea. Thanks for clearing that up. c: ))

When Drake heard the gruff voice of the hedgehog standing behind him, he quickly jumped forward, spun around to face him, and pulled out his dagger, all in one swift motion. "Look," he started. His voice was a bit wispy at first since it had been a while since he last spoke aloud, but it quickly adjusted back to a normal tone. "I'm just trying to find something to eat. Cut me some slack, will ya'?"

"There is no pain worse than death."

- Drake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:30 pm
Shadow the Hedgehog
The Ultimate Life Form

Shadow raised an eyebrow still glaring when the male dragon spun around holding his dagger, "hmph." was all Shadow said. He wasn't impressed with the weapon of choice while he stare down at it then back at the dragon. Shadow shifted his weight to one side of his body with his arms still crossed and sighed through his nose loudly, "Why should I believe you?" he asked not changing the serious tone in his voice.

((OOC: @Hyro, It's no problem ^w^ and your welcome.))

MysticGemstone

Partying Werewolf

9,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:36 pm
Sazie Chan
Sazie smiled cheerfully at Zombs, she also didn't care what he was. Sazie knew that he was infected now but she could tell he wouldn't harm anyone, he seemed too kind and gentle to do so. "I promised I won't either... your a good friend and you deserve better..." she said quietly.

Zombs removed his hands from his face and hugged his knees close to his chest, he looked pretty shocked by their responds but happy to know they still wanted to keep him safe. "Thank you... I'm sorry that I'm not the greatest friend but I will try to help you guys through this mess..." he said and robbed his eyes gently, getting rid of the tears.

Iblis heard Zombs. "You don't need to apologize... Just stay with Sazie and I and you'll be fine..." Iblis said with a soft expression. Then Iblis saw Light sit against a wall. "...I'll be back in a minute..." Iblis said politely as she stood. The she-wolf walked over to Light and sat down next to him. "...Hey, you okay? ...If you wanna take a nap you can... Everyone is safe here..." Iblis asked. She could tell Light was tired.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:51 pm
User Image

Drake's eyes narrowed slightly. He was too fatigued to deal with this guy, but it didn't seem like the hedgehog would listen either way. Alright, whatever. He could play along with Shadow's little game.
"Why should I believe this is your base?" the dragon countered, "And why should I believe you're not just approaching me to try and rob me?" Drake raised an eyebrow at the hedgehog.

- Drake

Hyro Jenoa

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

MysticGemstone

Partying Werewolf

9,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:54 pm
Agent Hawk aka Justin Robson
Assassin of S.A.G.U.N.

Justin watched Tael judge the distance between both buildings, "Are you sure you can make this?" he asked, but saw her take a few steps back than dash towards the edge leaping off. His eyes widen and his ears fell backwards when he noticed she lep to soon and barely made to the other side. His body soon relaxed once she was on the other side. "Last time my heart was bounding out of my chest was back when I was Clint Hawk." he said to himself back up a few feet more than Tael and dash towards the edge leaping off and slid to a landing on the other side. He walked over to Tael and knelt down next to her, "Tael, you alright?" he asked with concern written all over his face, "Please let me help you the rest of the way there...we have a long way to go and if your body is quitting on you? Please let me help you..." he said putting his hand on her shoulder.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:00 pm
Light looked at Iblis slightly with his eyes, he seemed tired but was sorta staying awake. "I'm fine... just low on energy... I guess..." he said with a serious expression, he did seem kinda pale a little and looked like he was sick.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:37 pm
Iblis saw that Light looked ill. "Light you don't look well... Maybe you should see a doctor..." Iblis said worried as she looked at Light and put her hand on his forehead. Light definitely needed medical attention.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:01 pm
Light felt Iblis touch his forehead but didn't even move at all, he heard her telling him to see a doctor which he didn't think he needed. "I'm fine... don't worry..." he said but felt sorta dizzy and had a huge headache, he never had problems like this before but he was pretty stubborn about his own health and reckless sometimes.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

MysticGemstone

Partying Werewolf

9,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:08 pm
Shadow the Hedgehog
The Ultimate Life Form

Shadow uncrossed his arms he hate explaining himself to others specially him, "I'm Agent Shadow the Hedgehog, the Ultimate Life Form. I work here under G.U.N. and the founder of Team Dark..." he told him, "Your on G.U.N.'s grounds." Shadow recrossed his arms, "You don't have what I want. And even if you did...That dagger won't protected you from me." he said with more of a threat.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:27 pm
Iblis heard Light and shook her head slowly. "No, Light please... Please see a doctor, or at least someone who can help you... You're weak and ill... Please... Go see a doctor..." Iblis begged. She was worried about Light's health.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:35 pm
Light looked at Iblis again with his eyes slightly, he could see how worried she was and kinda felt like he should listen. "Fine..." he said and tried to stand up but fell forward from the dizziness onto his stomache, he couldn't even move much without getting really dizzy. "Argh... what's wrong with me...?" he mumbled quietly to himself and sat up slightly leaning back against the wall.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:42 pm
User Image
"Let's move ourselves to a better future!"

Tael's Theme

I devoted myself to help others...

Tael panted as she knelt on the platform. However you could tell she was close to tears because of the strain her body was enduring. It was foolish of her to be pushing herself like this. Not to mention she was probably damaging something in her legs. She looked up at Justin when he touched her shoulder. She had been hiding the tears on her face, but now she could clearly seeing the concern written in his eyes. "I'm sorry... I don't want to be a burden... especially not to you Justin. I feel if I take you up on your offer I'll only feel like I've burden you even more. First you saved my life... twice, and now-" she cut herself short before standing to her feet. "I promise, this will be the last time I'll ever be a burden to you." she looked him in the eye. Letting him know she was serious. "My legs may be weak, but I can still use my arms. If we run into trouble I'll handle it. You can't be able to carry Scrouge and Me and use your weapons."

... but it is my curse that drives them away.

User Image
"Why should I care... what other people think?

Yue's Theme

Mission confirmed...

Yuka glanced over at Iblis and Light. "The infirmiry is actually just down the hall. I can show you were it is if you would like." The Blue Fox rose to her feet.

...Let's get this over and done with.

Jos K Kitten

Devoted Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hyro Jenoa

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:00 pm
User Image

The dragon no longer had any reason to listen to this guy. "Alright, punk. Listen here," he responded impatiently, "Half the world has been turned into walking piles of flesh. I could honestly care less who you are or what your stupid little title is, and I'm certainly not here to pick a fight. All I care about is getting some meat in my system so I can be on my merry way. And this dagger," he held up the knife in his hand, "Is temporary. Until I get my stamina back, it's my only option of defense. Now you can either cut the snarky attitude and help me out, or you can walk away. Which will it be?"

- Drake

โ˜ชOther Role Playing Stories~ (Other Plot Stories)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games