Submit

Alexander Nathaniel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:09 pm
Danishin
Alexander Nathaniel
Danishin
Alexander Nathaniel
*waves and then starts to proceed to remove your boots*

Dani knew what would happen if her boots are going to be taken off, so she tries to deter him

"You don't need to touch my feet, i am really not ticklish at all."

she lied, in her attempt to stop him(/her?)

(him.i'm a guy) *removes the boots and tosses them to the floor. uses a fork to lightly scratch your soles up to your toes*

(Alright) The clunk i hear as my boots hit the floor leave me feeling defeated.

But i buck up, and muster all of my strength to hold my laughter in, i decide i was not going to give anything to this man.

The fork lightly scratches my sole and my toes curl, i bite my lip, and nearly go crazy when the fork scrapes around my toes, keeping my toes curled seemed to be the only way i could win...

Not like the man could, oh, tickle harder, hold my toes back, or use a different tool to get me laughing... But i didn't think about that.

"S-seehheee? I am nohot tickl- nnngmmff - ticklish" i finally choke out

* has a few servants hold your toes back and uses a toe spacer to keep them spread open., getting out now a thinner, pointier fork and starts raking it harder on the toes*

"i wonder....your feet look so lovely. I wonder if they are just as tasty?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:47 am
Alexander Nathaniel
Danishin
Alexander Nathaniel
Danishin
Alexander Nathaniel
*waves and then starts to proceed to remove your boots*

Dani knew what would happen if her boots are going to be taken off, so she tries to deter him

"You don't need to touch my feet, i am really not ticklish at all."

she lied, in her attempt to stop him(/her?)

(him.i'm a guy) *removes the boots and tosses them to the floor. uses a fork to lightly scratch your soles up to your toes*

(Alright) The clunk i hear as my boots hit the floor leave me feeling defeated.

But i buck up, and muster all of my strength to hold my laughter in, i decide i was not going to give anything to this man.

The fork lightly scratches my sole and my toes curl, i bite my lip, and nearly go crazy when the fork scrapes around my toes, keeping my toes curled seemed to be the only way i could win...

Not like the man could, oh, tickle harder, hold my toes back, or use a different tool to get me laughing... But i didn't think about that.

"S-seehheee? I am nohot tickl- nnngmmff - ticklish" i finally choke out

* has a few servants hold your toes back and uses a toe spacer to keep them spread open., getting out now a thinner, pointier fork and starts raking it harder on the toes*

"i wonder....your feet look so lovely. I wonder if they are just as tasty?

I try as hard as i can to keep my toes curled, but to no avail, soon my long, slender toes are being assaulted by the fork, and i cannot hold it in anymore

"NNGMMMMMFHFHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! STOPPIT!! PLEESE!!!! NOHOHHOHHHOHOHOHOHOHOH PLEEEHEHHEHEASE!!!!"

So occupied with her torture, she nearly did not notice his remark about her feet, too busy laughing to respond, of course.  

Danishin

Alexander Nathaniel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:23 pm
*stops the tickling to let her catch her breath and respond*

"i'll say it again. are your feet just as tasty as they are lovely?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:29 am
Alexander Nathaniel

Stunned, i stumble over my words to reply.

"Uh er- i mean i don't- i think they are probab- uh, i don't know?"

Dani started to think about it, which would be worse, licking or tickling, would licking tickle more or less than this, she thought it would probably be not as bad, after a couple seconds of reasoning, she replied again

"I bet they taste REALLY good" she said, wiggling her toes, trying to make her feet look more appealing.  

Danishin

Alexander Nathaniel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:51 pm
Danishin
Alexander Nathaniel

Dani started to think about it, which would be worse, licking or tickling, would licking tickle more or less than this, she thought it would probably be not as bad, after a couple seconds of reasoning, she replied again

"I bet they taste REALLY good" she said, wiggling her toes, trying to make her feet look more appealing.

"don't worry. I don't tickle as much as my workers do. I aim more for loving and tenderness when it comes to foot licking."

*licks both her big toes sweetly and then proceeds to suckle them*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:50 pm
Alexander Nathaniel
Danishin
Alexander Nathaniel

"don't worry. I don't tickle as much as my workers do. I aim more for loving and tenderness when it comes to foot licking."

Dani bites her lip, as at first it tickles, but then... she begins to enjoy this new, strange treatment.

"Mmmmmmmmm s-tophohohhommmmmmmmmm"

Dani decides all she can do is allow this to happen... And tries to decide if she would WANT it to stop  

Danishin

Alexander Nathaniel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:57 pm
Danishin
Alexander Nathaniel
Danishin
Alexander Nathaniel

Dani bites her lip, as at first it tickles, but then... she begins to enjoy this new, strange treatment.

Dani decides all she can do is allow this to happen... And tries to decide if she would WANT it to stop

*licks between and suckles each toe sweetly. licks up and down the soles softly as I enjoy the flavor as well as your enjoyment. each lick on the foot gets softer and sweeter. kisses toes tenderly as I watch your expressions*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:06 am
Alexander Nathaniel
Danishin
Alexander Nathaniel
Danishin
Alexander Nathaniel

*licks between and suckles each toe sweetly. licks up and down the soles softly as I enjoy the flavor as well as your enjoyment. each lick on the foot gets softer and sweeter. kisses toes tenderly as I watch your expressions*

Her toes open up to allow easier access too her toes as your tongue glides in between and over them, then her toes wiggle slightly as your tongue makes its way over her soles.

Dani had her eyes closed and her head laid back, smiling slightly, enjoying this un-expected pampering.

"Mmmm ohohohho that feeheheheels g-goooohoohohood" dani was getting sleepy from the mans treatment of her feet, partly because her feet had just been tickled, and partly because of the enjoyable, and after a while getting used to it, relaxing sensations on her feet.  

Danishin

Alexander Nathaniel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:22 am
Danishin
Alexander Nathaniel
Danishin
Alexander Nathaniel
Danishin
Alexander Nathaniel

Her toes open up to allow easier access too her toes as your tongue glides in between and over them, then her toes wiggle slightly as your tongue makes its way over her soles.

Dani had her eyes closed and her head laid back, smiling slightly, enjoying this un-expected pampering.

"Mmmm ohohohho that feeheheheels g-goooohoohohood" dani was getting sleepy from the mans treatment of her feet, partly because her feet had just been tickled, and partly because of the enjoyable, and after a while getting used to it, relaxing sensations on her feet.

*smiles as he lets her sleep. by morning, the mansion looks abandoned and only a letter left on the ground*

"to my dear visitor,

I am glad you enjoyed my mansion, let alone the pampering. you have yet to reach my domain within. but, there is always another night to come back if you desire more tickles or of the worship you got. I will be waiting.

Master of the Mansion"

(if you want more mansion play and such, send me a pm.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:14 am
(Wonder if this is still a thing...)

Cliff walks into the mansion, looking for adventure, with a determination to find out what makes this building so special, he looks at the dusty old halls and calls out "Anyone there?"  

Littlezbig

theticklee1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:30 pm
theticklee1
Alexander Nathaniel
thetickler1
"HAHAHAHAHAHA ILL DO ANYTHING!"

*thye continued to play with him in the baby clothes. they removed the little baby booties from his feet and started to have their nails dance upon it*

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! HAHHAHAHA! THAT TICKLES! HAHAHAHAHA!"
(bump)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:04 pm
*walks in* "What a strange place." *walks further in slowly, wondering about this strange place*  

TheLonleyWanderer

Princess Ruka_Of_Life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:02 pm
Ruka decided to intrude the mansion to find shelter from the rain. "This is a very luxurious mansion!" She said, as she walked from the stairs and holding her dress skirt so she could not fall. As Ruka went upstairs to fine a place to sleep, she opened a door that has such a cozy bedroom. Ruka smiled and lied down and fell asleep.  
Tickle Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff