Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:17 am
question answered, thanks <3
moving my quest to the demon quarters xDDD
thanks for the clarification! o 3o  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:12 pm
I was curious:

For growth points, under "Fanart", if I were to make some sort of sewn craft (like a doll or something, for example) would that count as a fanart?  

Imbri

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:09 pm
This is mainly just random curiosity on my part and I know it's a very rare event for when someone switches factions but..

Is it possible for an undead to become a ghost and vice versa?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:08 pm
Imbri ~ that sounds wonderful ~ and yer that can count. With irl stuff, though, make sure you take a photo of it with your gaia sn visible on a card or sommat if you want tp submit for growth points ~ !

Blade: I'm not gonna say no, I'm just gonna say work + Damn Good Reason: it is required.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:05 am
Just double checking but... natural abilities are on lock down on the boats right?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:24 pm
The teacher GM can choose to lock them down completely, but the general status (if they don't specify in the boat thread) is: for the moment. you can use them...but not well or reliably. The area they're sailing in is tricky and unpredictable when it comes to powers of any sort, be they magical, physical, or more scientific in nature.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:57 pm
Old question but, I'm calculating points and was looking back at the Christmastown Event. I rped my character on the train, but I only made one post in both The island of misfit toys and The Friendly Forest. Would I count those or would I have needed to hit 800 words like most rps? ((I looked back and didn't spot that this question was asked yet.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:05 pm
D: The christmas event RP points should not be tallied like regular RPs, instead we listed the point gets at the end and posted it in each active thread ~ lemme dig it up ~

Quote:

The OOC: Congrats everybody on Epic Battles! Romance! Drama! Loot! Really Questionable Fashion Choices!
For those with enrolled or in the process of being enrolled, you also get growth points for your student if they were RP'd during this event! There are a couple quest fairy students on the way as a direct result of acitivity in both the event and thread, they will also receive growth points for this. This will only apply to those who are QF'd in THIS round, quest students who don't get faried this round will just have to enjoy their loot, memories, and the opprotunity to refine their characters.

The Growth Point Break Down:

If your student...
Got on the Train: 3 points
If they failed to get past the infirmary but still RP'd: 2 points
Got to the Festive Forest: 3 points
Reached any of the Zone 2 areas: 3 points
Posted in ChristmasTown: 3 points
Challenged one of the Santa Scouts: 3 points
Fought a ninja: 1 point

The maximum points your student can get is 16!
The least is 3!

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:57 am
Thank you!

Another Question: If the boats wreck and everyone washes up on shore/swims, does this mean Calder is allowed in the water for the time being?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:37 am
Time and distance have made the altered pin weaken to the point where water is merely extremely uncomfortable, rather than uh...fatal.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:37 pm
I was looking through the Reaper guide to figure out the answer to this question, but I didn't see anything so I thought I'd ask :3

Do all Valkyrites have wings? Or can there be some without wings? I know in the guide it says that they are the only reaper species with wings, but is it strictly necessary for them to have them?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:54 pm
It honestly depends on the character, I'd say. What makes a Valkyrite a Valkyrite and sets them apart from other Reapers are their wings in addition to their preference for physical combat prowess vs magic. While it is possible to not have wings, to me I think they might be better off as an entirely different subclass of Reaper all together.

Otherwise yeah it's completely possible. XD It's just that with the Reapers being as they are, being without that physical feature really puts them more for being a different kind of Reaper than being a wingless Valkyrite.  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:15 am
Is Calder free from his punishment? Does this need to be rped out?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:10 pm
:3 At this point it's now up to you MK ~  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:23 am
I've got a few questions about reapers, cause I've been thinking about this stuff for a while BD

-How...does the actual 'reaping' work for a reaper? how do they retrieve souls from dead people? I mean does a person get hit by a car and the reaper goes 'dude..dead person..oh well I'ma take their soul now lol' and extract it from the person then carry it in a special container back to halloween?

-and how does scaring and FEAR work into this too? Does the reaper extract the FEAR from the soul as they transport it? or is harvesting FEAR and harvesting souls two different things? on that matter, what happens to the souls once they reach halloween? I know this question has already been answered, but I wanted to ask in the case that gathering FEAR and gathering souls are two different things, because in that case it might not be something that is looked down upon?

-also, is a reaper allowed to be 'nice' to the souls? for example you have a bunch of crying kid souls, can the reaper cheer them up, or should the reaper be scaring the crap out of them more?  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games