Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Your Role Playing Enjoyment....
Kedrick Suwa's Estate Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:24 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick smiled, "it's okay, I don't mind." He said, putting a hand on her shoulder, with his other hand he reached out, pulling the string on the lamp that sat on Arielle's nightstand. The warm glow immediately illuminated the room, making the atmosphere warmer, and brighter. "it's understandable to be nervous..." he said, his cheeks slightly pink. "I'm a little nervous myself..." he admitted with a shrug. "but I think Dimitri knows what he's do....I think he'll pull himself around." he said changing direction in mid-sentence. Dimitri never quite knew what he was doing, and to tell Arielle that would give he a false impression. "don't worry, it'll be fine." Kedrick told her with a smile. "nothing to worry about, now lets see if we can get some sleep." He smiled fondly at her. Leaning forward, Kedrick kissed her forehead gently. He stood up as he pulled back, stepping to the door. "night." he said, still smiling gently. then he closed the door and headed back up to his room. It was the middle of the night after all.

User Image User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:16 pm

Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle felt Kedrick's hand on her shoulder and blinked when the lights were turned on. It was good to have someone besides Maria comfort her about this troubling issue. She smiled and felt her cheeks warm when he kissed her forehead before he left her room. She sat there, taking in his words and knowing that he was right. She turned off her light and laid back down, relaxing her mind and getting into a more calming sleep then before.

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Desirable Conversationalist

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:01 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick smiled as he walked back down the hallway towards his room. It was nice to know he had helped Arielle, even just a little bit. Kedrick's socked feet padded quietly down on the hard wood floor, making a muted thump every time one hit the ground. Kedrick could remember doing this before, years ago for Dimitri. When he had first come to stay with him, Dimitri had been plagued by nightmares about his stepfather, but with time, as the months past, they faded, and then dissipated altogether. He smiled softly at the memory of Dimitri's stay here. it was after Dimitri had left that Kedrick had realized how much he needed someone else in the mansion, realized that he couldn't bear being her by himself. And the Arielle had come. Kedrick couldn't help but smile again. hiring Arielle to come her was the best thing he had ever done. He opened to door to his room, once again crawling into bed. It took him a while to get to sleep, but once he did he was out like a light, morning couldn't have come quicker.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:59 pm

Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle was glad to have a more peaceful sleep that time. In fact, it was so peaceful that she hardly had any dreams. When she woke up, she felt a little groggy and looked at her time. She then remembered it was the weekend and fell back asleep. She needed a few more hours of sleep. She would make breakfast when she was more awake.

((My brain is dying T.T.))

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:29 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick rolled over a few hours later, it was morning he knew, but he was still tired. None the less, he pulled himself out of bed and slumped down the hall. He paused at Arielle's door, pushing it slightly ajar with one finger tip. Kedrick peered in to see Arielle still sleeping sound on her bed, the covers tangled at her feet and one arm hanging off the edge of the bed. He smiled, closing her door gently, he slipped downstairs and into the kitchen. He surveyed the kitchen with a quick glance and got to work. It made Kedrick smile to know he was helping out. He made waffles and bacon, the smell beginning to drift lazily though the house. He inhaled deeply and began to clean up the mess left over from the preparation of breakfast.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:46 pm

Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle thought she had heard movement outside her room. She was in that state where she was still in her dreams and beginning to wake up. After awhile, the part of her brain that was waking up to the rest of the world could smell something. She blinked her brown eyes and brought herself back to the world of reality. She sat up eventually and noticed that she was smelling bacon. Her stomach growled and she decided that it would be in her best interest to go get something to eat.

As she walked down the steps, her stomach growled even more as the smell of bacon grew stronger. Walking into the kitchen, she noticed that Kedrick was cleaning up. Had he made breakfast? She pushed back some of her hair, which was basically no use since it didn't look good and she just woke up. She grinned and walked quietly behind Kedrick, covering his eyes with her hands. She leaned in close to his ear, whispering quietly, "Good morning my pretty."

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:01 pm
Kedrick Suwa

At about the time Arielle was waking up Kedrick was busy cleaning up. He hummed softly to himself as he wiped the counters clean, murmuring the words softly to himself. "fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars, let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and mars. In other words....." He stopped suddenly when he felt Arielle's hands over his eyes, his skin prickling. "G...G'morning." he stammered, caught off guard by her unusual entrance to the kitchen. He reached up, feeling along the length of her fingers, laying his hands over hers. He smiled and pulled her fingers down gently, turning around to face her. "well, you look like you slept well." he commented. "no more nightmare I trust?" he asked with a playful tug on a lock of her hair.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:13 pm

Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle began to laugh when Kedrick responded. She just couldn't help but feel like laughing at Kedrick's reaction. She smiled and nodded, bringing her hair back to her. "Yeah, after you came to comfort me, I slept like a log. Thanks Kedrick."

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:06 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick smiled, finding something very interesting to study on the toe of his sock. "yeah, it was no problem." he said, shifting from foot to foot, a small smile touching the corners of his lips. He paused a moment, then looked up at her, confidence regained. "come on, sit down." he prompted, his small smile widening into a grin. "breakfast is on me this morning." Kedrick put his hands on her back, guiding her over to the table and pulling her chair out of her. Kedrick gestured grandly for her to be seated, pushing the chair back in after her. "Drinks." he said putting two glasses of juice on the table. "appetizers," he said, turning quickly to pick up the plate of bacon from the top of the stove, he then laid it on the table. "and finally, the maid course." Kedrick grinned, lifting the tray of waffles out of the oven where he had been keeping them warm. With food set on the table, Kedrick sat himself across from her. "bon apitet."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:10 pm

Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle nodded and smiled. She was going to say thank you when Kedrick helped sit her down at the table and laid out everything very neatly for their breakfast. She took in a deep breath of the food and felt her stomach growl loudly again. She placed her hand on her stomach and smiled shyly at Kedrick, her cheeks flooding with a small sense of color. "Thanks for breakfast Kedrick. I bet this tastes better than my cooking."

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:36 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick leaned forward a bit in his chair. "nah, I doubt it." he said with a smile. He picked up his fork, taking a small bite. Kedrick could cook, there was no doubt about that. He was pretty good to, not as good at it as Arielle and no where near as good as her grandparents, but Kedrick could cook. Taking a piece of bacon, he glanced up to see if she was eating, and more importantly, what she thought of it. He hoped he hadn't botched the recipe. Kedrick thought back to earlier that morning, he thought he had gotten everything in and in the right amounts, but he couldn't be too sure.

(( now it's my brains turn to die.....))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:14 am

Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle took a bite of her food after another ridiculous sound of rumbling from her stomach. Her cheeks were still warmed by the embarrassment of the sound, but the taste of the food quieted her stomach. She looked up at Kedrick who had also seemed to be looking at her. She felt her cheeks warm again and she smiled, "This is good, Kedrick. I've never had waffles that tasted as good as this! Thanks again for breakfast."

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:46 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick smiled slightly, glancing down at his plate. "it's no problem," he said, looking back up to meet her gaze. "after all, you make the meals every other time, It's just something I could do for you." Kedrick reached across the table to pick up the butter dish, smearing a healthy amount on to his waffle before cutting off another chunk with his knife. "we have until about 6:00 till Dimitri comes, so....what would you like to do in the mean time?" he asked, putting down his fork and wiping his mouth with his napkin.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:15 pm

Arielle Shore

User Image
"But, it kind of is my job," Arielle said with a smile, "But thanks for being so considerate. It was very nice of you to do this." Arielle continued eating her food, trying not to wolf it all down. When Kedrick mentioned about the dinner they were going to have with Dimitri, she stopped eating, sitting her fork down on her plate and gave it some thought. She had to think about what to cook as well. She looked up at Kedrick and shrugged her shoulders, "I honestly have no idea. Are there any interesting movies out?"

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:22 am
Kedrick Suwa

When Arielle mentioned that the cooking was her job, Kedrick was reminded of the awkward situation they where in. It was an age old story, Master hires a servant...or a slave, they stay together, they fall in love. He should have seem it coming, yet somehow, it had caught him totally off guard. Kedrick had read books like this millions of times, yet he never would have thought it could happen to him.'Arielle never was really...my servant...' he reasoned with himself. 'she was always just someone who helped out, did the cooking, and the laundry...maybe a house keeper....but never really a servant...now I couldn't even think of her as my housekeeper if I tried....' Kedrick knew if He and Arielle ever got serious about a relationship, the fact that they stayed together would become a source of information about witch hateful rumors could spread. He shuddered slightly at the though and snapped himself back to reality. "movies hm?" he asked himself "Lets see....I have, literally, an archive of movies in the den, we could pick something from there to watch...and..uh...I could make popcorn to go with it." he suggested, picking up his empty plate to take it over to the sink.

Your Role Playing Enjoyment....

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games