Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild of Many Roleplays, Discussions, and Oddities

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out, roleplay in lots of genres, and chat about anything. 

Tags: roleplay, chat, literate, creative, general 

Reply Once loved, or never caught on in the first place (dead threads)
Leekyo: -Space Colony- A Futuristic Space Fantasy RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:13 pm
Unknown watched and waited for lee-ann  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:21 pm
The wind rushed past Exelna, although her cybernetics felt nothing. Her eyes jetted from left to right as she passed buildings, trees, sidewalks, homes, and more buildings. As she went further and further away from the laboratory, the buildings became smaller. Soon, they didn't exceed two stories. She was at that point when something curious caught her eye. It was something that was only embedded in her memory from book information implanted into her mind, something that she had never really seen: a dojo. She suddenly stopped, facing the building, which had a strange out-of-place look to it.  

The Azure Quincy
Crew

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:28 pm
Alcolyte set his staff on the rack and looked through the other wooden weapons that where there  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:42 pm
Lee-ann went to place back her staff, but soon relized she was too short for the job. Feeling a little embaraced she leapt up bouncing off a wall. She let the staff fall into place before she came back down to hit the ground.

"What is it that kept your mind so occupied??" She asked.  

Crimson Pendragon

Herelen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:45 pm
Zcie dropped Terra on a table. He took some tools and began working to fix her, but was unsuccessful. He needed more parts for the job.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:46 pm
He shrugged "i don't know."  

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Crimson Pendragon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:48 pm
((SHITZER BITZER!! i lost my flash drive crap!))

Lee-ann looked a little puzzled at him, then nudged his shoulder.

"Dont be so gloomy." She said still trying to understand.

((I FOUND IT!! lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:14 pm
User Image
From there, Exelna detected three other androids' presence. She had copied their codes into her memory, and she remembered where she had met them. Two of them were inside that dojo, and one was so distant that she couldn't tell where it was. She decided to investigate the androids in the dojo, since it seemed such an unusual android "hangout."
Whipping across the street, she stood under the shaded porch-like area for a moment. Then she slid open the door, fully prepared to defend against an attack.
User Image  

The Azure Quincy
Crew

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:47 pm
All the mechanisms went off and started to attack her which alerted the monks

Unknown heard the mechines moving and he walked to the large doble doors and waited for whoever to open them  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:55 pm
User Image
Exelna detected sever traps. First, she jumped over a hole in the floor that appeared once she stepped in the spot. Then she proceeded to fend off several minor attacks until she saw a face that was not unknown to her ((whoa.. no pun intended... seriously xD)). for a moment, she double checked to make sure this was the face she had seen before. There were still some more mechanisms that she had to fend off. She did so using her forearm and hands.
"Hello," she said in a monotone voice.
User Image  

The Azure Quincy
Crew

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:26 pm
"greetings android." he said as he watched her and grabbed her shoulder and pulled her from the traps reach  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:31 pm
Zcie stood before the dojo, when he saw Exelna he hid, then emerged and stepped towards the dojo. When the monks saw a figure in battle suit, they triggered a few extra traps. Zcie quickly cut throught the traps, looking into the entrance, he slipped inside and looked around the room.  

Herelen

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:34 pm
Uknown pulled his two katanas and watched zcie "What are you doing here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:28 pm
Zcie turned to face unknown, he took off his helmet. "I need to know who will fight for Leekyo once the time comes, and who will destroy me once my full past is recovered..." Zcie said putting his blade away. "I did not come for a fight."  

Herelen

The Azure Quincy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:30 pm
User Image
Exelna turned around and confirmed the presence she thought she knew was there. A familiar looking android stood behind her. Yes, she had seen him before and knew his presence, but something had changed about him. All of his recognizable data remained the same, yet Exelna was sure that something had changed. Possibly it was the way he presented himself, or his battle outfit...
"I will fight, but I do not take sides. For now, I have chosen to fight for Leekyo, even though I haven't had the best experience here..."
User Image  
Once loved, or never caught on in the first place (dead threads)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games