Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Mates/Permission Listing= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:17 am
I, Tirokio give permission to 'raze to breed Twilight and Cosette at anytime, even if I am away. This is under the conditions she at least flings me a PM saying she has, but she always does anyways so there's nothing to worry about. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:28 pm
I give Dustfeather permission to breed Hototo with either Water or Wind Gypsy.  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Kuro-kasai

Aged Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:52 pm
I ok Espowye and Bluette to be allowed to breed  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:47 pm
I give Foalen's Wild Rose permission to mate with Briar.  

Naeva

Presca

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:54 pm
OK, I like Kamiki's post - so I'm loosely copying hers. No offense Kamiki - you're just thorough - got to love that:

The following Soquili are owned by me and co-owned by the following folks:

Faerierain (Espowye/MALE) and Sirenz (Bella Coola/FEMALE - Usdia)
Star Sorceress and Baby Pandah (Sastimos/MALE)
RayniaSky and Graceangel (Gabriela/FEMALE)
venus_starshine and Kuro-kasai (Bluette/FEMALE)
BeckieV (Soqui/MALE)
Synta (Milkshake/FEMALE)

They would need to post their consent, but I will start by posting my own.

I give permission to any of the folks above to breed the horses as they see fit, with the stipulation that I get to share in the baskets from the breeding. I don't mind co-owning a basket with someone. I will also pay half of the breeding fee when it's chosen in raffle. Please just ask me or the owners for permission.

Milkshake has been bred once before though, so I'm not sure the rules on her breeding again or if it's possible for her - Soqui is her offspring, along with Vanilla Swirl (co-owned by Summer Rain and Synta).

Signed
Presca  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:23 pm
I, Parue, give Niloufer permission to enter my mare, Catori, with her stallion, Temptest Gale, in this months breeding raffles only.This does not extend to any other raffles, even if a slot is not onbtained, unless I make a post later on.

Parue

Tricky Cleric

RayniaSky

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:00 pm
I, RayniaSky, give consent for Presca or Graceangel to breed our mare, Gabriela, with whomever they see fit for all future breedings.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:51 am
<3 I give permission that Presca can deicide any choices when it comes to any of the soquili that we share <3  

faerierain

Parue

Tricky Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:21 am
Parue
I, Parue, give Niloufer permission to enter my mare, Catori, with her stallion, Temptest Gale, in this months breeding raffles only.This does not extend to any other raffles, even if a slot is not onbtained, unless I make a post later on.

This has been updated to include todays 24 hour breeding raffle. =)

Also~

I give my concent for Shaylee to be bred with Torn in all future raffles, unless in the future she becomes and official mate with another stallion.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:24 am
Parue
Parue

This has been updated to include todays 24 hour breeding raffle. =)

Also~

I give my concent for Shaylee to be bred with Torn in all future raffles, unless in the future she becomes and official mate with another stallion.

Thank you very much TF. =)

Niloufer

Magical Shapeshifter

8,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kiomori

Devout Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:51 pm
I give Bonara permission to breed Luna with any stallions she feels fit. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:47 am
I can't find Firkasa's post so...

I give my permission for my Shiori to be lifemated to Firkasa's Verloren. =]  

Sawaki

Orasteele

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:38 pm
I, Orasteele, give mint `tea permission to breed her Soquili to any of mine except for Nightfall at any time.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:58 pm
Kisoni is allowed to breed his Cassandra with my Icktius whenever she wants <3

Edit: Actualy, she can breed with ANY of my non mated soq whenever she wants (My mated soq are Porfirio and Hisuiyu, so any except those two)  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Kisoni

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:00 pm

Daffu is allowed to breed her Icktius to my Cassandra whenever she wants.... XD and frankly, she's allowed free reign of any soquili i have, regardless.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff