Welcome to Gaia! ::

Epic Roleplay Time!

Back to Guilds

Join up! We have a variety of roleplays for everyone! All different all unique, for everyone, and anyone :) 

Tags: Naruto, Rosario+Vampire, Inuyasha, neko, mythical 

Reply Naruto Roleplays! *konoha*
~Village hidden in the leaves!~ ((CLOSED)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:26 pm
Tsuyoi's expression quickly changed to a mixture of fear and rage "D'sarrikk, they are from the root devision, you aren't one of them" he took a quick look around "show yourself!" he growled, holding a kunai ready.

without hesitation the anbu attacked, four of them stayed behind and rushed through a series of handsigns.

Mekuto stopped when he noticed the large mass of chakra "everyone get to cover" he said quietly, pointing to a nearby building.

Ako noticed the fight and nodded, slowly backing away.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:10 am
DarkWitch5505
Kyoko roused in her sleep the sleepy haze keeping her asleep. Though she could hear everything now, her hearing was back but all her other senses were cloudy.

Kiyoshi flinched at the unexpected to see her moving he then began thrilled to see her getting better,"Its okay cousin i'm here though I can't stay long I have to go back to kasumi", he became lost in thought at his own words before he recovered to say more,"Hope you get better cousin I wish I was there instead of you..", he frowned,"I feel like a failure having let you get in that much danger and not even knowing it I was to concerned about the villagers on the other side of the barrier and getting them to safetly I forgot to check on my fellow ninja...", he turned his head toward the window,"I'm glad I dont have an apprentices or anything yet.. If I did I wouldn't be that great of a teacher...".
User Image  

GuenivereOrion
Crew

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:01 pm
"That's where you're wrong Tsuyoi." D'sarrikk told him. "He flashed through a set of hand signs. "Earth Style: Earth prison jutsu!" He called out as a dome of earth surrounded all of them. "Now here is what I need all of you to do." He started. :If you can bind them then do so but if you can't then go straight for the kill and don't worry about anything else." He instructed.

Z nodded. "No problem." He told D'sarrikk. "Sis do you still know the spire technique?" He asked with a smile.

Tetsuki smiled. "It's not like I'd forget it easily." She told him. "Everybody will need to stay out of the way until we're done though." She said to D'sarrikk and Tsuyoi.

Bukaru hid behind a wall. "What's going on?" He asked Mekuto. "And where is my mom?" He added. He was getting restless at this point and was starting to freak out.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:03 pm
Yara glanced up at the room "Auntie is up there!!" she yelled, it was just a feeling however but she knew.

Kyoko's finger moved slightly and that was all. She listened carefully to the chaos around her, she wanted to help so bad.  

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:49 pm
the four anbu placed their hands on the ground "Four violet flames" they all said in unison.

"your resistance has turned this land into your prison..." the voice echoed again.

Tsuyoi nodded "that shouldn't be a problem" he smirked

Mekuto's eyes changed back to their normal dark color "she's not in that direction but Kyoko sensei is certainly in the building there." he murmured quietly, looking back at the three of them "we will keep searching but we'll have to come back for Kyoko sensei when there is less action" he explained.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:27 pm
D'sarrikk smirked. "On three then?" He asked. "Good. Three!" He yelled and made the dome explode outward.

"Sanguine Style: Blood Spire Jutsu!" Z and Tetsuki yelled out in unison. As they did so they both spun in a tightly knit circle around each other. Within minutes a giant pool of blood surrounded them and trapped the anbu in their places. "Get ready for the ultimate sacrificial jutsu." The both said. They both suddenly stopped spinning. "Jashin will be pleased with this one sister." Z told her with a devilish grin. They then slammed their palms on the ground and spiked impaled all the anbu that were stuck in it.

Bukaru looked at Mekuto. "I don't mean to sound mean but forget about her for right now and focus on my mom, you know Lady Hokage?" He said sarcastically. "If anything happens to her we're all screwed." He added sharply. "I'm not nearly strong enough to take over for her and the elders will take their sweet a** time finding a new leader."  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:08 pm
Tsuyoi watched the scene, the anbu were as silent despite the pain "what a shameful way to live..." he muttered, looking at the tower. Seeing that the top was burning he narrowed his eyes "shadow clone jutsu!" 4 clones scattered in each direction, after a certain point each one burst into flames "D'sarrikk, you see that?" he said quietly before slamming one of the few remaining anbu members to the ground.

The four anbu outside of the barrier placed a seal at each corner to uphold the jutsu "capture complete sir" one of them stood up and turned around.

"Very good, don't let your guard down yet." the echo came to a stop as Gin seemed to appear out of thin air, wearing a black and red anbu mask.

Mekuto let out a small sigh "we need to back track first if we are going to even search for your mother" he muttered, motioning for them to head toward the gate. "relax Bukaru, I know just how important of a person your mother is" he said calmly  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:44 am
D'sarrikk looked in the same direction. "What exactly is it Tsuyoi?" He asked the man before looking at the four Anbu. 'Capture complete my a**.' He thought to himself. All he really needed was for one of them to look him in the eyes and they could all get out. But first he needed to know exactly what was going on at that tower.

Z looked in the same direction as D'sarrikk and Tsuyoi. "What is it you guys?" He asked them. Even he could sense that something was off in that direction but he couldn't place it. "Sis come here we need to think of a way out of here." He told her.

"Right." Tetsuki said as she came over to the group with the three men. "Do we really need to talk about this it seems like a pretty simple way to get out of here would be to use D'sarrikk." She whispered to the rest of them.

Bukaru looked at Mekuto. "Isn't she at the tower with her office?" He asked. "Shouldn't we head that way?" He asked frantically. He had so many thoughts running through his head and he was trying to get them all in order. He took a few deep breaths and thought for a minute. 'Going back from the gate would give us a chance to check the entire village.'  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:20 pm
Yara glanced at the building "Then you look for your mother, I need my auntie she's the only thing I've got until mother and father get back from their mission in the land of Ogres" she said briskly "I know the hokage is important but my family is important and she's the one who can find your mother anyway" she muttered, without thinking she ran to the hospital

Kyoko groaned and her hand reached out slightly, her own soal floated out of her body in a dreamlike trance, "Wait.. no am I dead?" she gasped. But she saw that her machines were working fine, it must have been her dream, she took advantage of this and floated around the village unseen by anyone.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:01 pm
Tsuyoi picked up a small rock and chucked it at one of the anbu, it instantly turned to ash when it hit the barrier "it's best to stay where we are for now, I'm not sure how big the barrier is" he explained quietly, looking around at the three of them "She may be right, unless someone outside manages to take it down D'sarrikk is our best option..."

Mekuto let out a small sigh "both of you stay here, got it?" he nearly growled before taking off after Yara. The moment he caught up to her he quickly pulled her aside and out of the anbus' sight "you can't just rush in like that...!" he muttered quietly "there are too many of them, we have to come back when there is no one around" he explained before letting her go

Ako let out a small sigh "Bukaru, we will find your mother, I promise." she said quietly, looking over at him 'we'll help you too aunty Kyoko...' she thought, looking at the building.  

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:44 am
Bukaru nodded. "I can't help but to think that she's in grave danger." He told the group. "And she is all I have." He added. He looked around to try and figure out what to do. 'She taught me to get out of the village if anything like this happened but, I just can't do it.' He thought.

D'sarrikk looked around. "Something does seem off about the way these guys are acting." He told the group. "Usually they would swarm the intruders and kill them without hesitation but they seem hesitant to approach any of us." He explained. 'What are you guys hiding?' He thought to himself.

Z looked around. "I don't know about it D'sarrikk." He said. "Their village was just destroyed by somebody that seemed weak." He explained. "If they think that we're with that guy they may want to see what we do to try to get out of here."

Tetsuki nodded. "Seems like a logical way to think for an anbu. Not that it's going to help them anyway." She added.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:51 am
Ako showed a sad smile "trust me I know that feeling, aniki and uncle are the only family I have" she said quietly.

Tsuyoi thought for a moment "Sir... no way..." he muttered quietly, glaring at the man with the black mask "D'sarrikk, he's the one... The one who needs t die" he growled, making sure the anbu didn't hear him.

Gin turned toward the group "It seems you have failed your mission Z..." he smirked behind his mask as he walked up to the edge of the barrier "you could have left without a problem if you did what you were supposed to and killed Tsuyoi" a hint of annoyance showed in his voice.  

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:34 pm
((anyone know where the other guy went? Aya is kinda stuck))

Yara glared at Mekuto "I don't care, as soon as my auntie is awake she can easily beat them. I won't give up because of something so trivial" She took off quickly

Yuki was busy with the villagers outside the gate, where they were safe. She worried like hell. "I hope their all right" she murrmured as she healed a man with a broken arm.

Kyoko's soul like form floated around and finally found the anbu area, she narrowed her eyes "I knew it.. the anbu" she murmured quietly though i was clear she wasn't going to be heard  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:20 pm
Bukaru glanced over at Ako. "My mother is the only family I have left. My father walked out on me and mom when I was still a baby." He told her. "The spineless b*****d didn't even have the decency to say goodbye to my mother he just left while she was asleep." He growled. "That's why I can't abandon her now. I can't be like my dad."

D'sarrikk looked over at Gin. "So you're the one that told Z here that Tsuyoi was a member of the Akatsuki huh?" He asked. He made sure to make eye contact with him. "I'll make sure that little mistake haunts you for the rest of your life. Tsukuyomi!" He called out.

Z growled. "Liars make me sick to my stomach. Just you wait till I get out of here I'll make sure you never speak to anybody again!" He yelled. He rushed to the barrier wall. "You don't seem so tough now" He spat.

Tetsuki just watched all of this play out. 'Maybe I won't have to show my true power right now.' She thought to herself. She has been in multiple situations like this and has come back from every last one of them unscathed.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:04 pm
Gin let out a small laugh "you say that but refuse to come any closer" he taunted Z before snapping his fingers, a single anbu agent jumped into D'sarrikk's line of sight "your 'all powerful sharingan' has far too many fatal flaws, I have done plenty of research on each of you" he explained in a calm voice.

Tsuyoi glared at Gin "this is bad..." he muttered quietly

Mekuto let out a small growl as he took off after Yara again "look who he has prisoner" he muttered, catching up to her.

Gin glanced over at Yara, his cold glare showed through the mask "we have some company..."  
Naruto Roleplays! *konoha*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff