Welcome to Gaia! ::

Epic Roleplay Time!

Back to Guilds

Join up! We have a variety of roleplays for everyone! All different all unique, for everyone, and anyone :) 

Tags: Naruto, Rosario+Vampire, Inuyasha, neko, mythical 

Reply Naruto Roleplays! *konoha*
~Village hidden in the leaves!~ ((CLOSED)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:44 pm
Tsuyoi froze for a moment hearing Z's voice "I have to go but I'll be back..." he said quietly before rushing out into the hall. "he's still around?" he growled before leaping out of the hole he made "why are you here!" he shouted up at him.

Ako glanced back at Bukaru and Yara "We need to find Aniki, he should be able to help us look" she smiled  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:06 pm
Satsui looked at the hokage and sat next to her, "Look i know you don't like me, In fact i don't like you either, But if you just cooperate and stop trying to find a way to exit, Then i will let you go, But i want you to do something first, I leader of the akutsuki have a test for you with 5 stages, Pass them and ill let you go." Satsui said as he stood up.

"Five stages, Finish them all and your free to go, If you agree and pass all these tests i will leave the hidden leaf village alone, But fail just ONE of these tests and ill go kill your son, Along with the hidden leaf, Understood. So what do you say, Do you want your freedom, Miss hokage?" Satsui said as he created a clone, This clone is the the clone that will kill your son if you fail one of my tests.

"Now will you try my tests? Or no."  

Surgation

Greedy Businessman

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:00 pm
Aya took those words in, her mind a blank for a moment. She didn't want to do it, she wouldn't risk having her son on the line. But it was the freedom and the village. She couldn't die yet either, not when her husband had left for so long, she was the only thing her son had left. But the prize was everything to her. She opened her eyes, tears threatening to fall. "Then I will win this"

Yara glanced at Ako "Fine we will find your aniki and my auntie first because they are our only leads" she said, she glanced back at the others "I have a really bad feeling"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:22 am
"Ok great, I really hope you don't fail." Satsui said with a sneer, Satsui looked up in the sky and yelled, Rennigan style door one of genjutsu. When satsui said that a huge metal door covered in vines appeared above their head. Satsui reached out his arm to it, His arms were stretching unbelievable long, So long that it was humanely impossible. Satsui appeared to have reach the door in the hokage's eyes.

Satsui opened the door and the door looked like her sons face, The door started gulping in huge amounts of air, Sucking in the hokage in his mouth. The door closed, Trapping the hokage in the darkness, Or so she thought.

In reality all satsui did was open a wooden door and push her in. The room that the hokage's was in slowly started to acquire light, as it started getting brighter, Every jinjuriki was in the room with the hokage, 1 all the way to 10! Number nine the one her father once had, Spoke to her, "So you're the offspring of the one and only naruto-kun, Well you're not all that, Hell i could kill you in one blow, You are a weakling." As the nine tail jinjuriki said that everyone in the room was laughing and the loudest one of all was the famous Naruto! Her dad.  

Surgation

Greedy Businessman

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:10 am
Aya grew into a state of panic when she was taken in by this odd door, she made sure she had byakugan activated and was ready for anything. But not this, not this unbelievably unrealistic jutsu. Was it the edo tensei? Her very own father laughed at her. She clutched her arms ready to give up. "No... father wouldn't laugh like that.. " She glared at her surroundings. "Genjutsu... perhaps" she whispered. She stood with confidence, "Not giving up" she hissed. Getting ready for battle.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:20 pm
kiyoshi fainally realized that someone was in the room with kyoko he then opened the door slowly and walked in his eyes cautiously watching the man who was sitting next to kyoko, he then turned his eyes toward his cousin her body now frail and broken shocked him,"Can't believe that my cousin as strong as she is would have fallen to someone...", he mummered outloud.  

GuenivereOrion
Crew

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:13 pm
D'sarrikk stopped upon hearing Z yell. "Did you hear that Tetsuki?" He asked her softly. "That was Z. He's been looking for leads to the Akatsuki for at least a decade. I doubt he'll stop at anything to find the people that kidnapped you." He told her sternly. "Now follow me."

Bukaru nodded. "Hurry up with it then." He told Ako. "I don't think we'll have too much longer to wait." He added.

Tetsuki shook her head. "You're wrong that can't be him." She told D'sarrikk. "He's been dead for over thirteen years."

Z looked down and saw Tsuyoi. "You come up here now I have a serious bone to pick with you." He spat at Tsuyoi. "I wanna know everything you know about the Akatsuki and I wanna know now."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:54 am
Ako nodded and took off toward the area where the citizens were being healed 'if he isn't here then I'm not sure where to look' she thought quietly

Tsuyoi narrowed his eyes at Z "I'm afraid I cannot risk a fight here, so if you would come here that will be better for both of us" he called, crossing his arms with a cold glare "besides I was under the impression they were all dead until today"

Mekuto finished healing a fair deal of the citizens before sitting back to catch his breath.  

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:00 am
Z lunged forward at Tsuyoi. "Stop lieing to me!" He howled. "Mekuto told me all about you." He said as he landed in front of Tsuyoi. "Now you better tell me what happened to the Akatsuki." He softly threatened.

D'sarrikk and Tetsuki landed not too far away from Z and Tsuyoi. "And just what exactly did this Mekuto character tell you Z?" D'sarrikk asked. "Because I can almost promise you that it was a lie." He said. "I have somebody here that you've been dieing to see." He added.

Tetsuki walked out from behind him. Her eyes the size of saucers. "T..they told me you were dead that they killed you for a mistake I had made." She said softly. "They've been gone for years." She added to herself.

Z stopped and looked at Tetsuki with a shocked expression. "Is that really you sis?" He asked softly.

Bukaru followed Ako. "Just where the hell are you taking us?" He asked impatiently. "Home is the other way." He added in an irritated voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:13 am
Tsuyoi narrowed his eyes at Z before D'sarrikk and Tetsuki appeared "I'm curious as to what he said also..." he said in an irritated voice.

Ako made her way past some of the injured citizens "calm down, we will find them faster with aniki's help" she ran up to mekuto "hey aniki we need your help, we can't find aunty Kyoko or lady hokage" she explained the second part quietly so the other's around them wouldn't hear.

Mekuto let out a small sigh and stood up "someone help this man, I have an important mission" he said as a medical ninja appeared and took over for him "lets go" he said as his eyes turned a bright blue "they shouldn't be too far" he took a quick look around before taking off toward the middle of the village.  

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:33 am
Bukaru glared at the man. "Do I know you?" He asked the man.

Tetsuki walked over to Z. "You can't be alive." She said softly.

Z hugged his sister tightly. "I've been looking for you for what seems like forever." He told her.

D'sarrikk just grinned. "I believe that he will be on his way before too long so you can ask him yourself."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:47 am
User Image
Sikia had been sitting in the a chair near the bed for what seemed like half an hour,"I thought he said he be right back...", she mummered slightly irriated that he had left her to babysit someone who was tired and weak,"Well she did save part of the village I do give her that much..", she then thought about the other girl that was battling the derranged lunatic earlier,'That must be his cousin she was all torn up after that battle I'm suprised the poor girl is still alive', thought sikia as she turned her gaze back toward kasumi who seemed more dead then alive,'And this one looks like a damn ghost anyways naturally pale and dark lifeless eyes as if she isn't even real...', thought sikia as she shivered slightly having gazed at kasumi and remember what she had done.  

PeachesDarkSide

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:13 am
Mekuto glanced back at Bukaru "you're in the same squad as my sister so yeah I think we've met" he said calmly before spotting a small glimps of Kyoko's chakra "I see Kyoko sensei, sort'a" he narrowed his eyes, spotting Tsuyoi and the others 'so he's still there...' he thought.

Tsuyoi let out a small sigh. In an instant a large group of anbu surrounded the four of them, attempting to aprehend them all in one swift motion

"you are all under arrest for aiding in the destruction of Konoha, do not resist and you will live" a familiar voice echoed around the group.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:03 pm
Kyoko roused in her sleep the sleepy haze keeping her asleep. Though she could hear everything now, her hearing was back but all her other senses were cloudy.  

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:18 pm
Z looked around. "Aiding my a**." He spat. "I actually tried to save this pathetic place." He added sternly. "Now you can leave us alone and you'll be spared." He said evilly.

D'sarrikk looked around. "I'm part of you guys so you can try to take me down if you wish but it will not end well for all those involved." He threatened calmly. He activated his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and grinned.

Tetsuki stood back to back with her brother. "I'm merely a nomad so I mean no harm to any of you but I will defend myself if you wish to advance." She warned. "I won't warn you a second time."  
Naruto Roleplays! *konoha*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff