Welcome to Gaia! ::

Epic Roleplay Time!

Back to Guilds

Join up! We have a variety of roleplays for everyone! All different all unique, for everyone, and anyone :) 

Tags: Naruto, Rosario+Vampire, Inuyasha, neko, mythical 

Reply Naruto Roleplays! *konoha*
~Village hidden in the leaves!~ ((CLOSED)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:38 pm
Yara rolled her eyes and nodded "Let's do this, we can totally help others" she smiled grabbing her things and puting her head band on, "Let's go" then when she was asked a question later on she answered "umm yes"

Aya narrrowed her eyes at the man and activated her byakugan, there she created a mini rasengan and cut the binds that held her, "No thank you" she growled, and jumped away "Don't touch the hokage!" she yelled angrilly

Kyoko laid in bed, away from most danger but the machines were having trouble running at this point  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:01 pm
Satsui looked at the hokage, "Well there is no need to tie you up anymore, As you can see we are at the akutsuki hideout there is no escape no one can enter or leave without a akutsuki ring which i have made, Unfortunately for you mine is where my heart is and the others well they are hidden in my heart also, They give me extra chakra, each ring holds 20x more chakra then the average ninja and right now i have a 100 rings inside my heart besides mine.

Satsui looked at the hokage, "So now you know you cant escape, uhm... want to talk or something, Or play a game of cards?" Satsui said as he pulled out cheap playing cards.

Satsui said as he reached out his hand to the hokage smiling. "Want to play?" Satsui said.  

Surgation

Greedy Businessman

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:57 am
((my bad I guess lol))
Tsuyoi made his way into Kyoko's room before letting out a small sigh of relife "Good, she's safe" he murmured before taking a look around "he will die for doing this to you..." he clenched a fist at his side 'give me a sign so I can put this man in his place.' he muttered in his thoughts.

Ako soon showed a smile "ok then I'll go along" she followed after Bukaru and Yara 'I have no reason to trust the anbu though...' she glanced over at him, trying to keep the childish smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:38 am
"Now I know you're not going to like this but the Uchiha compound looks to be the only place the guy who attacked us doesn't want to go. It's a desolate ruin of what it was meant to be and you three will be safe there." D'sarrikk told them. "Okay children what are your names?" He asked.

Bukaru didn't like the way D'sarrikk was making things sound. He needed to find his mother and see if he could help her. "My name is Bukaru and I'm the son of lady Hokage." He told D'sarrikk. "And if you think I'm just going to be hiding out in some ruined part of the village then think again. I have to find my mother and help her." He exclaimed.

Z met up with his clones near the Uchiha compound. "Where are you hiding Satsui?" He asked. "I will torture you until I know what you did with my sister." He vowed softly to himself. He then jumped to the nearest roof and continued his search.

Tetsuki decided to run through the village looking at the destruction that had befallen it. "Whoever did this sure did know what they were doing." She said to herself. As another thought passed through her mind she ran into a group of four people two adults and two children. "Hey!" She yelled to them. After yelling she thought to run to them. 'I need to know what happened here.' She thought.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:59 am
User Image
Sikia nodded,"I can take care of her if you have a place where she may rest..", said sikia slightly troubled that she would have to babysit for awhile but she was willing to go to all reguards just to get her brother back,"Kiyoshi once I have watched over kasumi...", she somewhat mummered the word at the girl who had tried to do something to her earlier,"I need your help to talk to the hokage of this village", she continued.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:14 am
Aya narrowed her eyes and turned away "I will find a way" she hissed, she looked around with her kunai held up. She prayed that someone would notice the hokage missing, at least her son whom she cared for so much.

Kyoko breathed evenly almost quietly, she was safe and couldn't feel anymore pain. Though she could not wake up. The drugs in her body kept her asleep, she struggled against its mind fog but it scared her.

Yara glanced at Bukaru "We have no time.. have you noticed the anbu? There are morre out there... their looking for something" she said  

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:16 pm
Bukaru clenched his fists. "I don't care what they're doing." He said calmly. "All I care about right now is figuring out where my mother is and why she hasn't at least sent me a messenger hawk to let me know that she's okay." He said with a few tears streaming down his cheek. "She always lets me know when she's going to be late."

D'sarrikk watched the kid as he spoke. 'You have a great potential hidden in you.' He thought to himself. "I'm afraid I can't let you go out there Bukaru." He told the child. "The level of ninja that is out there destroying things is far greater than anything you can hope to deal with at this point in time." He explained. "Right now you can come to the compound and train while I hunt down your mother." At that point he heard the scream of a girl. He looked back and saw Tetsuki. He grabbed Yara and Bukaru and stopped. "Identify yourself!" He yelled at the woman.

Tetsuki stopped about three yards away from them. "My name is Tetsuki Sanguine." She stated. "I'm a nomad of sorts and wanted to know what happened to your village."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:04 pm
Kiyoshi nodded,"My cousins place She can rest in my room", he picked up kasumi who was still unconious and began to run toward Kyoko's aparment,'I hope this woman keeps her word..', was all he though as they neared the place and walking up the steps he entered the door way and led sikia to his room, laying Kasumi on the bed he then turned to her,"I will be back very soon unless something goes wrong If i'm not back in a few hours then...", he stopped wondering what to say but then he shook himself and replied,"I will be back", he raced out his bedroom door and down the streets toward the hospital hopefully his cousin would be there he entered the hospital and was led to the room kyoko was in he looked through the glass of the door where she lay in her bed,"Cousin your still alive..", he barely whispered as his worry lines began to increase with each passing minute.  

GuenivereOrion
Crew

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:00 pm
Tsuyoi stepped closer to Kyoko, placing his hand on hers "for now I'll have to stay here." he took a seat by the bed and let out a small sigh

Ako tapped Bukaru's shoulder and waved for both him and Yara to follow her 'maybe aniki can help us.' she thought before running off, her eyes turned a bright blue.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:41 pm
Satsui looked at the hokage and sighed, "Look there is no escape from my hideout, There is a mist that surrounds the akutsuki hideout and if you try to escape by it you just end up walking back, even if you knew you were walking straight, Same if somebody tried to come in they would just walk back where they came from, But of course no one can find my hideout since, I have hid it in a rock and you need a certain key to unlock the little door in the rock that is hidden, and even that is impossible." Satsui said as he put the cards now, Satsui looked around the room.

"Look, I don't want to hurt you I just kidnapped you so they wouldn't try anything, Once i figure out where i can recruit new akutsuki members, Then i will take my leave and you will be safe to go, Knowing that i could capture you again if i wanted to." As satsui said that he went over to a small building, and entered it.

While satsui was in there he made somewhat of a ruckus and came back out with tea, "Want some?" He said as he poured tea into 2 small clap cups.  

Surgation

Greedy Businessman

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:30 am
Bukaru looked at the new girl. "What happens to this village is none of your concern." He said with a shaky voice.

D'sarrikk glared at the child. "Bukaru calm down." He demanded. "Little outbursts like that will get you nowhere fast. You on the other hand miss Sanguine are to follow me and I'll tell you what little I can about this." He said. "Bukaru, Yara, you two go with the girl there I'll take the newbie here and sort through everything."

Tetsuki glared at D'sarrikk. "My name is Tetsuki!" She exclaimed. "And I go with you not because you tell me to but of my own free will."

Z scoured the village with no luck whatsoever.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:48 am
Aya glowered "If there is a will, there is definitely a way" she said and shook her head to the offer of tea "No thank you" she said. he could have poisoned it, i need to stay safe. She hoped her son would be alright, maybe kyoko would find her. She knew Kyoko had the power to unlock the mist. Though finding it was hard. But she was resting.. she'd have to do it herself.

Kyoko tensed in her restless state she wanted to get up and help. The stupid drugs kept her asleep , though she was fully aware that she needed to wake up

Yara sighed "I'm going to look for my auntie, she must be with the hokage. I don't trust you" she said glancing at the other ninja  

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Surgation

Greedy Businessman

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:33 pm
Satsui laughed at the hokage, "You cant escape the mist, It is impossible. The mist was created using my rennigan, Which cant be destroyed unless i will it, Or someone else who has the rennigan." Satsui said as he saw her refuse the tea.

"Well this was a waste." Satsui said as he threw the tea he offered her to the ground and drank from the tea he was holding. "So, What, Are you just gonna stand there all day? Or are you going to actually have a conversation with me?"

Satsui said as he sat down in a nearby chair, Sipping his tea.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:04 pm
Aya was a strong Hokage, it was a trait she recieved from her father. She was an uzumaki and Hyuuga. Yet she felt alone. She sat in the corner respectfully and shut her eyes, almost as if she was meditating. Ignoring Satsui all together. She didn't want to give up yet, she knew she'd find a way, if it was impossible, then screw it all she'd make it possible. That... was her ninja way.  

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:12 pm
Bukaru grabbed Yara's arm. "If you're going out to look for her than I'm coming with you." He told her. "At least with me there you'll have somebody with a little more power." He added with a grin.

D'sarrikk looked over at Tetsuki. "Names are useless right now lady now follow me." He told her. He took off toward hokage mountain. 'I really hope they're going to be here.' He thought to himself. "You're not the only Sanguine I've run into miss Tetsuki." He told her. "I believe you have a brother that's looking for you." He added. "Z?" He asked.

Tetsuki glared at him. Then she was shocked hearing about her brother. "How do you know about Z?" She asked. "Besides he's dead I was told so by boss." She added softly.

Z stopped on top of Hokage mountain. "That b*****d isn't anywhere to be found!" He yelled. "Damn both of them!" He screamed.  
Naruto Roleplays! *konoha*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff