Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
The Cliff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:33 pm
The day has passed and slowly he kept watched on the cliff while he had an arm slowly dripping blood he decided to do tai chi with just what he had*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:02 pm
Smiling brightly when she saw Seisuke, she skipped towards him, feeling really cheerful about the idea of seeing him and making sure he was alright. However, as she grew nearer, she realized he was not ok. "Seisuke-ona?" she asked softly, unsure how much she should approach him.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:04 pm
Yawgmoth followed behind Ziven but he was a good distance away. Far enough to where he wouldn't have to get too close. Yet close enough to hear them and react if something were going to happen. He simply paused and crossed his arms observing the situation.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:11 pm
He felt them both and turned rather in opposite way of the voice that was replying to him "Yes Ziven?" His tone with a slight coldness to it while he looked at the horizon at the edge of the cliff*  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:26 pm
"Is something wrong, Seisuke-ona? Are you injured, I smell blood." she said softly, looking to him with compassion and concern.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:29 pm
Oh this was too good Yawgmoth thought watching with a cocky grin. He'd apparently made Seisuke mad or done something to cause this change. Just yesterday he was his usual self righteous persona. Today he was different. And after just one encounter with the dark titan in single combat. Part of him wanted to mock Seisuke right now in front of Ziven and humiliate him. But, for her sake, he kept his mouth shut. Mostly because she smelled blood he heard. Maybe he did leave his mark on the fool from last night after all. Which would still work out to Yawgmoth's twisted satisfaction.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:32 pm
"I assure you that my physical wounds are of little concern to me right now. More important things are in mind to let a wound get the best of me" Saying it was noticeable that his left arm was limp only hidden in the large sleeves to make apparent good health. He said softly to her while making loud enough for him to hear. He was about to leave*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:40 pm
"I do not understand. Please, Seisuke-ona, explain what you mean?" she asked softly, trying to understand. Had he truly just admitted to being unhealthy in his mind? If so, why would he not ask for help.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:44 pm
He simply remained back trying not to laugh or taunt him. Only because that would upset Ziven. Had they been alone and he had bumped into him he was sure a fight would've broken out by now just because Yawgmoth would run his mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:48 pm
"I am not crazy if you are thinking that. I just feel completely pushed out in this realm, not a single thing as positive as it may be gets around here. I bet right now he is thinking i was a nuisance because i just wanted to help you and that i am trying to impress you in some sort of way" He said being upset of how he was seen in his eyes by the one behind her.  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:56 pm
"I do not think that you are crazy. I see you are .. different, possibly confused. Why are you upset with what Yawgmoth may be thinking of you?" she asked softly, tilting her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:02 pm
"She's got a point. Since when have you cared what we think? You were being a pain in the a** and you weren't helping the situation. But you're so stuck on proving you're just...such a wonderful friend, that you wouldn't listen to us and made things worse. Your ego is bigger than ours sometimes. And that's saying something." he blurted out unable to hold back and not taunt or mock him any longer.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:03 pm
Confused over what? *he said arching a brow at her comment as he softly "Upset is rather an interesting way to put it"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:12 pm
She tilted her head, still confused, a little shocked to hear Yawg say such a thing. Still, she continued with the conversation. "I want for you to be happy .. normally you will speak when you have troubles but now you are not. What is wrong?" she asked softly, looking to him with surprise and growing concern.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:03 pm
Is easy have you ever tought that somehow maybe i was looking for your respect. No i didnt made things worse by being present let me clear your head on that and neither i was trying to prve somthing that day " He said to him as he heard his comment. "I told you Ziven, is the feeling in question of being just pushed out and both seen as what i trying to."  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games