Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Giggling Pear! [Retired FW 09] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:24 pm
I just completed the List and since many of you have been waiting for ages, here are those eligible for Sorting:

uni_spiral
tistis102
PhilbertTenderbean
The Questionable Shieka
Devildog Tommy
DarkRose072687
Jadeone95
x_EnDrIa_x
Jatar
lady bellatrix_black
LittleMisha18
intoxicatedsmiLes
LovableSan
curlycute6
xsilentxchakrax
PervyKirby
HEY-its-FRED123
_Loyal-Lilly_
PumpkinQueen101
Missy Eevee
Serenus Vindicta
therougeslytherin
Elvendork7
Starlight_Twixy
yellow-and-pink-dinosaur
Crystal Of Quills

Good luck you guys! If you think I missed your name PM me as soon as possible please!

FYI: (I haven't posted the List in the Filing Cabinet yet so stay tuned for another announcement)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:58 pm
Nadine entered the kitchens looking warily around herself she was a new elf and was told this was the place "Hellos?"  

nadinerater

Random Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:16 pm
Ello' Nadine!" said Arisu. "I'm new here too! Maybe we can both find some answers to our questions."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:21 pm
"Of course, answers would be easier to get togethers." Nadine smiled, nodding vigorously, stepping forward "And no need to feel lost and alone."  

nadinerater

Jatar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:39 pm
((YAY I CAN BE SORTED! biggrin Sorry, just a little happy moment. Back to RPing...))

*scampers into the kitchens, searching for tea and cookies to bring to the sick students in the hospital wing. Noticing many new faces, she grins happily.* New elves! Hooray! Hello, Iaishii, Zivyn, Nadie, and Arisu! Welcomes to the kitchens! I is Jatar, and I is being sorted soon! *grins giddily* I is very excited! Sorry, manys of the elves is busies in the Haunted Hall for the last of Fright Week. We is making many teas and treatsies for the masters and misses who are sick. The Hospital Wing is very full, we is seeing, and we is wanted to help the students feel better! Is anyone wanting to helps me making treatsies and bringing them to the Hospital?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:15 pm
((YAY! I get to be sorted too!))

"I help Jatar!" *notices all the new faces* "Hiya elves! You can call me Red and I too will be sorted soon! Before I become a misses, I want to help make teas for masters and misses of now!"  

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

Jinn Chung

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:05 pm
-steps into the kitchen-  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:22 pm
((OMG Im being sorted too!!! awesome!!!Im so totally Excited=D))

Endria follows Jatar and Red into the kitchens for more supplies and sees many new faces."Hello,I is Endria.I is glad to meet you"she said jumping around grabbing all the ingridients she needed for the cookies and tea."Would yous like to help make cookies and tea?"she said while making some of her own.  

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

arika-toteshi-ka

12,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:06 pm
Ohhh, I new here!! How can I help? Cookies? Tea?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:54 am
"I be very happy about your sortings *large grin* I will helps make tea and cookies for the masters and misses" Nadine grinned happily, skipping off to help the other elf with her ingredients and preparations, a bounce in hers.  

nadinerater

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:23 am
Fiyori quietly entered the kitchen where she would be happily working for now on and shyly looked around. "Excuse me, but is there anything that I can do to help?" asked the tiny house elf as she searched around the area and notice about a hundred things going on at once. "I am sure that I can help" she continued to say while nervously looking about.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:45 am
"Yes there is things you can help with! We is making teas and cookies!" Red grinned widely as she noticed the new elves helping out.  

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

Random Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:58 pm
O: We ish making awesome cookies, said Arisu. But what kind? Chocolate Chip? Oatmeal? Oatmeal Raisin? Sugar? Frosting? Butterscotch? Personally, I ish going with Oatmeal Raisin. Anyone agree?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:04 pm
From under the counter in the corner of the vast, sparkiling clean kitchen crouched Lana, a small scared looking house elf. Who wanted nothing more but to help, but she knew that she was nothing as that was what her previous master told her, all she was good for was to be a dishcloth. And nothing more. She was tied to the school and the kitchen, as her master had not set her free before his death. So she was to stay put, until needed as a dishcloth. She watched the other House Elves scuttle around, as they are good house elves, and could so stuff.  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:07 pm
Red looked at Lana, a small new elf crouched in the corner. Red paused in making the cookies and headed over to the new elf. "Why isn't yous helping?" then she noticed how much the elf looked like a dishcloth Red had used before. "If yous think you is no better than a dishcloth yous is wrong. Come and help make cookies." Red turned to the elf questioning what kind of cookie. "Huh... I thinks Oatmeal Raisin is good too."  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff