Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Giggling Pear! [Retired FW 09] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:14 pm
Missy laughed, "Missy understands. I love candy corn too." she finished making candy corn and started to make some spider, cat, and bat chocolates. she loved making candies, so she took that jod into her own hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:29 pm
PervyKirby
Forgive Kirby's ignorance but do we have to post in here or do posts in the Hallway and Spinner's End count towards out promotion to a student?

I read the rules and everything, like a good elf should, and decided to post here because I haven't seen my name on the House Elf list after making quite a few posts. It may just be that work for my former master was rather taxing on my eyes.

(every post counts, no matter where it is. weather it's here or spinners end..anywhere...but you should try to do the homework if you can to. it's the total number of posts you make in all the guild)  

uni_spiral

Ranewan

1,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:12 am
Alyssa smiled at Kirby warmly.

"Care to try some of the goodies we is made?" She asked, offering the new elf a plate.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:23 pm
Endria comes in the kitchen after a long-long-long day of working in the castle,and when she comes in she sees a new face in the kitchen,Endria walks(almost crawls) over to her and says"Hello I is Endria"and gives her a big frienly smile."I think yous asked what is wes do here?We clean and cook in the kitchen,but we clean the rest of the castle too.I is going to make dinner,if yous have any questions ask me or any other elfs I bet they will love to answer your questions" Endria goes over to one of the many tables there was,but she couldnt stand no more,so before she fell asleep,Endria decided to make herself a cup of cofee.After she drank it all,with a bit more of energy Endria started making dinner,making some cereal,muffins,some doghnuts,and ofcousre chocoate milk and some pumpking juice  

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:04 pm
House elves from this point forward you should make all of your posts in the Event Subforum.

The Bloody Baron is serving as the Master of Ceremonies for Fright Week 2009. Feel free to role-play and chat up with other members! (FYI: You should roleplay as a house-elf because for now you're still a house-elf!)

Side note: I'm really, really sorry I didn't spend much time here or in the classroom... I was really busy helping the Ghosts set up Fright Week and I hope you guys enjoy it! While I was planning I was trying to plan something all of the new members will have fun doing...the first of hopefully many great things here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:14 pm
IceeWitch
House elves from this point forward you should make all of your posts in the Event Subforum.

The Bloody Baron is serving as the Master of Ceremonies for Fright Week 2009. Feel free to role-play and chat up with other members! (FYI: You should roleplay as a house-elf because for now you're still a house-elf!)

Side note: I'm really, really sorry I didn't spend much time here or in the classroom... I was really busy helping the Ghosts set up Fright Week and I hope you guys enjoy it! While I was planning I was trying to plan something all of the new members will have fun doing...the first of hopefully many great things here!

(Alicia - does this mean that we post in the Haunted Hallway until after the event is over?)  

Jatar

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:46 am
yes!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:39 pm
Rose stumbled around the kitchen in a panic eager to catch up with her work. She felt quite out of place compared to the others in that her absence had made her feel quite lonely and sad. She immediately got to work making wonderful food for the Masters and Misses.

(OOC: I'm back I took a spin around the forum last night when I got on but never posted because I have a cold and I feel like crap sad I missed everyone though! Glad to be back!)

The_9th_Doctors_Rose

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:38 am
halloween around the corner poor slappy is tired on cooking but proud these brownies are amazing any help?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:04 pm
I would prefer if everyone posted in the Event....for the time being please don't post here.

IceeWitch

IceeWitch

LittleMisha18

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:28 am
((do we know if we are allowed to post back in here yet?))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:20 pm
((Do we post in here because I was looking around and saw that Fright Week ended Halloween))  

Pineapple-Robinson

nadinerater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:03 am
((I just joined and im supposedly meant to post in here. Do we? Because fright week has ended as has pjamma rama))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:25 pm
I'm new and confused? We post here right? About what really?  

Iaishii

Zivyn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:12 pm
Zivyn walks in scared and confused. She is new and doesn't know what to expect.

"Zivyn wants friends... Zivyn is lonely. Can anyone help Zivyn?"  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces