Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:37 pm
Akuro walked down the stairs after Aya and stood at her side. He wore blue jeans an a white dress shirt. Akuro never dressed Fancy and did what he want but well Hiei was resting, He was to be Aya's body guard. His eyes stayed on the elder.

" It's alright, I had to come early due to issues in my area. Why isn't Lord Hiei attending today?" The elder asked looking toward Aya and Akuro. " I've heard rumor that our King is dying. Is this true?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:51 pm
"They're saying he's dying now?" Aya asked with a small chuckle, setting her files down on the table. "Lord Hiei is away on other business at the moment and sends his sincere apologies for not being able to meet you in person. But I can assure you that he is quite healthy."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:06 pm
Akuro only glanced to the side before looking back at the elder keeping his hands behind his back and looking forward now as they talked.

" Hiei seems to spend a lot of time out of the castle. You must get tired of doing all his work. He better pay well." The elder said and passed over a box. " A gift from My village in the south. Thanking for Lord Hiei's protection. " The elder said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:09 pm
Aya chuckled, nodding. "It keeps me busy. Please, have a seat." She motioned to the empty chairs, sitting down in hers at the end of the table. Aya looked at the box before back to the elder. "I will make sure this gets to him as soon as he returns. But you couldn't have come all this way to bring a simple present."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:16 pm
The elder sat down and moved crossing his legs under the table then his hands. " We are hoping to have more knights stationed in our village and are hoping to be able to open trade with the north. Not Slave but food Trade. " The elder said. " We are running out of foods and we need to open a trade to get more."

Akuro shifted and stood by Aya and looked up. ' A trade?' Akuro shook his head to the side and kept his hands in place and his eyes sharpen smelling something and moved his hand touching one of his guns at his back lightly waiting for that smell again.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:58 am
Aya was silent, thinking on that for a few seconds. She was somewhat skeptical about that. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but it is my understanding that you already have trades set up frequently with the east."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:05 am
"The East will no longer trade with us." The elder explained and Akuro shifted a little. " Your heart sure is racing fast for a man who's suppose to be telling the truth." Akuro said and put a hand on the table leaning forward. " Is there something you are leaving out? Elder-san?" Akuro asked with a small smile on his face. Akuro could hear blood flow and the racing of a heart so he could pick up lies easily.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:19 am
Aya leaned forward, crossing her arms on top of the table. "I believe my guard asked you a question." There was no way Aya was going to approve anything at this point. "The second you asked me about this trade you immediately brought up slaves, and that shouldn't even be a factor considering that slavery is outlawed. Now why would you jump to that?"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:36 am
" My heart rate is normal. Thank you Night beast." The earth elder said and held his hand to the side. " I wanted to make the topic clear that we weren't going to do slave trade. Lord Hei always told us to tell him what we weren't and were going to be trading. " He explained.

Akuro shifted and looked toward Aya before taking a step back trying to think. " Are you about to storm the castle?" Akuro asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:51 am
Aya stared down the earth elder rather intensely. She didn't say another word to him after that. "Akuro, find the twins. Tell them to set up a barrier and prepare the guards."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:56 am
"Twin's are already at it. They Sensed them before I could tell." Akuro explained and hoped onto the table drawing his Gun and held it toward the elder's head. " Sir, That is no way to befriend the castle of S and higher class demons." He said and stayed infront of Aya as another Knight stayed behind her.

Jyuu and Kyuu had a barrier up but some people had already gotten in and they were dealing with that.

" The kings Head, If we can get that. It's worth all the gold in the world." The elder finally explained looking up at Akuro. " I know he is here. I smell and sense him." The elder explained.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:45 am
"With all do respect, sir, you've made a big mistake by coming here today." Aya was as calm as ever. This was nothing compared to other attacks they've dealt with before. "Shoot down the guards and arrest the elder." Aya knew that it was going to come down to a fight anyway. Might as well skip it.

Hikari was awake. She could hear a bit of what was happening outside, but the girl could sense it, too. "Hiei... Get your sword." Hikari spoke, lightly shaking Hiei's shoulder to wake him up before she crawled over him to grab her own weapon and look out the window.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:59 am
Akuro twisted around with one hand, took down two of the elders Guards and grabbed the Elder pulling him toward him and glaced at Aya. " I Believe it's time we get you somewhere safe till the guards and I deal with this." Akuro said holding the elder wrists together.

Kyuu and Jyuu were dealing with the other guards outside before the twins ditched in. " Akuro, deal with the rest. Will take Aya to the safe area." The twins said.

Hiei moved only rolling over before opening his eyes and rubbing them as he sat up. " Why, what's up?" He mumbled tiredly as he pulled himself out of the bed and looked toward Hikari before he sensed it and eyes widen as he grabbed his sword from the wall and glanced at her. " Why an attack all the sudden." He mumbled.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:06 am
Aya stood up from the chair at that point. This meeting was obviously over. "Are you gonna be okay?" Aya wasn't much of a fighter, but she would stay and help if they needed it.

"Probably the elder you were supposed to have a meeting with." Hikari responded as she stepped away from the window, grabbing her jeans and pulling them on. "Are you gonna let me bring you to the safe spot or are you fighting?"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:12 am
" Nah, You go be safe and have a tea. I'll deal with the rest. " Akuro said putting a seal on the man to keep him from moving before he twisted around to deal with smallers knights. " Go with the twins to the safe room. Thank you." The vampire added with a smile before dealing with more knights.

Hiei sighed and walked toward the door. " Safe room because I know that's were you want me. I need to speak to your mother about this issue anyway. " Hiei said with asigh, he fell asleep in his jeans and dress shirt last night so would change later.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games