Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Records
MRC Records Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:57 pm
Record #30.1: SHOP NAME: Complex Cafe

. Complex Cafe (Food, Bunny sprites) #30.1 KUDOS = 5

OWNER: Kid Kyu
INDEX: A: Items
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: I sell images that are made by my sister and I. I draw art and pixels and sells them for a fair price, I hope. o - < I do have many auctions and events so you'll be entertained somehow. Most things that I sell has an animal in it.
PRICES: 75- 200g. -Without auction pricing.

KUDOS = 5

1. Star-chann: It's really cute and I like their bunnies [171]

2. epikPIE: the service is efficient and everyone is very welcoming; the products are very cute, too [171]

3. Bunnaii: The prices are reasonable. There is excellent service; nobody is rude. And the ideas are original, which that's why I think the products are absolutely cute! [174]

4. Lil Peanut Butter Sammich: I didn't shop here [yet], but the pixels are very very cute, and priced very reasonably. [189]

5. Murdrum: Because the prices are right, the art is amazing, and the people are amazingly friendly. Theres no other place to hang out at. [198]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:51 pm
Record #30.2: SHOP NAME: The Dark Bump Shop

` Dark Bump Shop
User Image
MRC#30.2

OWNER: thedarkelvesoftheabyss
INDEX: S: Bumping
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: Strive to complete all orders against all odds!
PRICES: 1 million gold a bump

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:03 pm
Record #30.3: SHOP NAME: P.Y.T Bumps

. P.Y.T Bumps #30.3: KUDOS = 1

OWNER: Mars Kiko
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: This shop is a bump shop. The shop usually is quick in their orders and very consistent. The price is cheap also. I'm pretty sure that most costumers are satisfied. :]
PRICES: 5O - 4OO, 3G ; Bribes: 6OOBumps. 5G+

KUDOS = 1

1. Sakura Hashi: I referred this shop to the MRC. [165]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:19 pm
Record #30.4: SHOP NAME: Twilight Bumping Society

. Twilight Bumping Society
.MRC#-30.4 KUDOS = 2

OWNER: --Blossom2227_
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: Provides the best bumps, in the most fastest times with reasonable prices.
PRICES: 2g - 3g per bump.

KUDOS = 2

1. cinnamoroll913: The shop's excellent at following bump requests. The prices is quite affordable and the shop-owner(s) are good at keeping you in the know. For instance, when the owner informed me that her class with be getting busy, thus unable to complete my order of an absurdly high number of bumps — she was willing to refund me and actually let me know this rather than disappearing. Additionally, I found that the bumpers are kind (especially and they will actually talk to you. <33 Excellent, excellent shop. [171]

2. Azaula Leonne: The staff were very friendly, their prices were great and they were useful in telling me if I had a order. [184]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:43 pm
Record #30.5: SHOP NAME: Superficial Graphics

. Superficial Graphics #30.5 KUDOS = 1

OWNER: Souperficial
INDEX: A: Personalized Graphics
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: This shop makes almost every kind of graphic available. It's extremely high quality, at really reasonable prices.
PRICES: 100 gold(for headers) - 30k(for thread layouts)

KUDOS = 1

1. C h i i y o - k u n: Superficial Graphics provides customers excellent quality graphics, made in a very short time. Her prices are cheap, despite the quality, unlike many other graphic makers who charge far too high for their graphics. I have ordered in Souperficial's shop many times in the past, and each time i love the finished results ♥ Soup is a friendly person, and i enjoy it evey time i visit her shop [172]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:57 am
Record #30.6: SHOP NAME: Emergency Pixels

. Emergency Pixels (Dolls) #30.6: KUDOS = 2

OWNER: Arisa Takera
INDEX: A: Items (Dolls)
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: I design personalized pixel sprites/SDs of avis
PRICES: 10k - 30k

KUDOS = 2

1. Pixeldoodle: I have not purchased anything (yet), since it is currently closed, but the pixels are adorable! [168]

2. Apathetic Nonchalance: Great service, great quality of work, and it's impressive how fast it's completed; I placed my order in the afternoon and received it by the evening! Prices are fair, the shop posts are well-presented, and I like the way that you can 'pick up' your finished doll by licking on a delivery box. I'd definitely recommend this shop to others who want dolls or sprites, and I'll likely go back again. [185]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:01 am
Record #30.7: SHOP NAME: Toxxxic Graphixxx

. Toxxxic Graphixxx #30.7 KUDOS = 7

OWNER: -Naosuke Ibuka-
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: In my shop, all customers are treated as individuals, not as walking dollar signs. I will accept just about any order, and if for some reason something isn't right, I will always talk to the person who ordered and do what I can to satisfy them. I offer all kinds of graphics (banners, signature images, buttons, icons, wallpapers, etc.) and I also do coding for post formats and threads.
PRICES: 500 gold (for a banner) to 5,000 gold (for a thread layout package)

KUDOS = 7

1. Poppy Yukia: I love this shop because they have great quality products and they are very friendly. The prices are also very reasonable and they are just wonderful people. [171]

2. Samael the Guitarist: The work is superb and the owner is very nice. All transactions are taken care of accordingly and she is a quick worker. What I really enjoyed was the fact that while the artist is professional, she also takes the time to speak to her customers. It is as fun to shop there as it is to just hang out. I would recommend the shop to anyone interested in graphics of any sort. [171]

3. Pelvic Thrust Fairy: Such an amazing chick. I love her. She's got talent, she fixes things up, she's such an amazing friend. Honestly, I ADORE the owner. LOVE LOVE LOVE the owner. Her graphic's are stylish. GET YOUR ICONS THERE. <3 Nao = MAKES AMAZING ICONS. AND. She even did my Neon Pelvis thread layout. <3 Kudo's to Toxxxic Grapixxx! Kakaw. [171]

4. Preston Trelsly: The graphics I received were amazing, and I really enjoyed the quality of work. The artist herself was so nice and didn't mind the huge order I gave her to do. ^^; This shop is awesome! I will definitely be going back in the future for more. [173]

5. Sweetviolenturge: Amazing AMAZING graphics. super nice people there.cheap cheap prices . ill always come back to this shop! [176]

6. Tasariel: I've ordered a few times from this shop. The results are always completely satisfactory, and my favorite part is that she will go out of her way to make sure that you like the results. She'll redo a piece multiple times until you're happy as a clam! She's very good with the tools she uses, and her banners and icons are beautiful! Flawless blending of different pictures, and beautiful use of different fonts and colors. Everything is catered to what you want, and everything is absolutely perfect. She's an amazing person, and the best part; she smells superdupernice. I think that's always a good quality in a shop owner.[176]

7. Vexia_Coeur: The owner is very good at what she does and she got my order right on the first try. And very nice too! Dunno really what else to say except that she is awesome!! [177]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:33 am
Record #30.8: SHOP NAME: Morning Dew Edits

. Morning Dew Edits #30.8

OWNER: Pale Melodies
INDEX: A: Avatar Edits
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: Sells premade and custom edits.
PRICES: 150g-1k some edits may go over a bit.

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:48 pm
Record #30.9: SHOP NAME: Carnivorous Companions * *

. Carnivorous Companions #7.4, #30.9: KUDOS = 31

OWNER: Carnivorous Companions (mule) Brittlebear (mastermind)
INDEX: Art: Breedable/Changing Creatures
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: Besides the art being amazing, the shop itself has a very interesting feel to it. It creates an atmosphere that is appropriate for the theme of wolves inside the shop. The artist was presently posted on WikiArt for the tutorial which she made to help other artists, certainly a great honor.
PRICES: 5K-16K on average.

* Awarded the CRYSTAL CERTIFICATE for 15 Good Reports in the MRC on August 18, 2008 *
* Awarded the RUBY AWARD for 30 Good Reports in the MRC on July 9, 2010 *

Kudos #1-25 in Record #7.4 KUDOS = 31

26. EvilWolf1: Carnivorous Companions is by far the best Breedable Petshop I've ever been to. The staff are nice and don't ignore new people like most shops do. They help you when you need it and are always polite and courteous. Not to mention the art is fantastic there and at very good prices. Plus, there are almost always events or raffles going on so anyone can get in and join. ^^ Also, I personally like the part where RP isn't required, encouraged, but not required. That's been a turn off for me in some shops because I simply don't have the time to keep up with a huge hoard of characters like that. I like being able to RP freely and how I like, which this place offers. I recommend for anyone who's interested to check it out and see how cool it is for themselves! [169]

27. InsanitysConsort: I just really really think the shop is wonderful. Everyone's so nice in the shop and the pets aren't expensive like some of the other shops.The events are fun and well thought out. I just all around love the shop. [171]

28. Breakingalltherules: I've been in this shop for two almost three years and I love the staff and the regulars there. The lineart and pets are simple amazing. This shop has been the best not only for the amazing staff but also for the love we all have for one another. Its like a big family to me. Brit is an amazing artist and has out done herself for not only the art but the set up. There is always events and always something to keep everyone happy whether its customs or events or even breeding. This shop will never grow old. People can RP as they see fit and the prices are reasonable. [171]

29. I--LiveWire--I: The staff is awesomely amazing and the art is completely epic! And affordable too. [189]

30. Straye: Fast working employees, great art work, friendly attitudes, easy people to get along with, I really enjoyed it. [190]

31. Mystic_moon15: I love this shp beause the people who work there rock and do a great job at an affordable price. they are EPIC [191]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:04 pm
Record #30.10: SHOP NAME: Ilona`s Avi Art Shop

. Ilona`s Avi Art Shop #30.10

OWNER: Dolona / A Melodic Tune (creator shop)
INDEX: A: Commissioned Art
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: Colored Pencil art, Photoshop, and Chibi
PRICES: Accept only items, not gold.

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:17 pm
Record #30.11: SHOP NAME: Free Items Archive
OWNER: Free Items Archive Mule
INDEX: Resources: Items
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: This is a list of the free items you can get through offers, or in game give-aways.

KUDOS = 2

1. JoyRose: I actually found one I'd missed, and I'm on Gaia nearly every day! Free stuff and gold is always welcome! [168]

2. Mouffette: I'm a new player on Gaia and this resource really helped increase my early wardrobe.Free gold and items? Wonderful! [173]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:19 am
Record #30.12: SHOP NAME: Conspiracy - Freebie Graphics Shop

. Conspiracy - Freebie Graphics Shop #30.12 KUDOS = 6

OWNER: M o c h i i B e a r x
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: I can make almost any kind of graphics there is and it's free. ^^
PRICES: It's free. o . o

KUDOS = 5

1. Harupockii: The graphics were well made and the owner ish really friendly [172]

2. x_Nyanii-chan_x: For one, it was the first personalized grphics shop that completely satisfied me. The owner is very nice, I love all her shop layouts, and her products are just plain darn amazing. I don't think I've found a shop other than this one that I liked so much. [172]

3. epikPIE: I don't think I've visited a freebie graphics shop as great as M o c h i i B e a r x's. not only are the graphics free, but the quality is spectacular. [172]

4. I dorki cookii monster I: I don't liek this shop, I LOVE IT !
I just love freebie shops a lot, a) because it's free, b) because they're helping people who might not be able to afford graphics, still have the chance to get graphics. Now, I know for a fact that this is the third time (I think) that this thread has opened, the first two had to close because of the owner getting hacked, so I heard. & yet she still ocmes back to re-open the shop to make more graphics! Instead of selling these and making money to complete her quests, she makes them for free C:
This has to be one of my favorite graphics shops, because well it's just amazing, & her graphics always turn out the way I imagined them to be if not better! [173]

5. OrionDeltaOmega: This shop is honestly one of the best graphic shops out there. It's free and the artwork you obtain from it is not hindered by it being free at all. The graphics are clean, breathtaking, and detailed. The owner also does her best to match what you want with what you get. She also comes up with the neatest ideas - not to mention her brushes are amazing. I once requested a Thread Layout that she matched with a brush so close to the original picture and it's color that it was breathtaking. [173]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:56 pm
Record #30.13: SHOP NAME: Once in a Blue Moon

. Once in a Blue Moon #30.13 KUDOS = 1

OWNER: Arisa Takera
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: High quality sketchy and CG coloring
PRICES: 30k - 100k, bribes taken.

KUDOS = 1

1. -Naosuke Ibuka-: I'm super happy with what I received. The work is amazing and so is the artist. 110% satisfied. [179]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:56 am
Record #30.14: SHOP NAME: SMB v2 the Art Shop

. SMB v2 the Art Shop #30.14

OWNER: Blacku Blacku Shooteru (Starlite155) and KokoroomX (ll -iiMoon- ll)
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: We do art, banners, graphics, and we also do word text. Mostly art though. We also do tektekng services and sometimes bumping.
PRICES: 1k-30k+

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:57 pm
Record #30.15: SHOP NAME: Mid-Night Moon

. Mid-Night Moon #30.15

OWNER: Poyudi Hytori
INDEX: S: Advice & Fortune Telling
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: We're one of VERY few (One of two that I know.) That actually casts spells for Gold, not to mention that we have a large selection of spells. We also offer magick lessons from time to time. As well as offering High end tarot readings. We do plan to add more sometime in the future as well.
PRICES: Lowest price found: 5,000 Gold. Highest price found: is about 5-17 Mil (depending on what level of power picked.)

Records

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games