Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 117: Basic Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:36 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

"I-I don't know... Everything's a haze about around that time..." She looked to Sophia, hoping she wasn't getting mad at the time spent.
Her stomach seemed to do another barrel roll as a waved of nausea came over her. Her head spun. "I-I think 'm gonna-" She covered her mouth and retained the bile that was in her throat.
Her face was green but she reassured the others. "I'm fine, really."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Flippy fliusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 9:19 am
Hector the True
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia stayed calm.
"yeah, lets get you some dry toast and soup to ease your upset stomach." she said

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 9:49 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

[Exit to Cafeteria]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 2:52 pm
»»»Koko«««

User ImageKoko nodded, "Yes, of course. Please don't let me keep you." she watched as they left, and then looked down at the ground. She then looked inside the room and at the letter she had made for Tsuyoi, "Hopefully, she'll respond to it..." Koko then remembered she needed to deliver something to someone, so she started to make her way to her.[exit]

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 5:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"Thank you. You three are kind." At this moment a girl barged into the room. Xero looked at her and saw she was the girl from the Dean's Office. He stepped back sure she was not here for him. As all the girls were distracted with one another Xero looked back towards the note. It made him tense like the girl and her shadow. He felt that it was not safe to leave such an item just laying about. Anyone could open it as if it was Pandora's Box. He decided that he would take it and give it to Diz. He took it and slid it into the bag that was hidden by his sword holsters behind his back.

He leaned upon the desk to make is appear like he was just relaxing as he waited. After a while the girls started to leave which Xero followed. They ran into another girl in the the hall which he still stayed silent behind the girls. Their conversation grew short as it looked like Nami became dizzy. Xero Grabbed her shoulder to steady her.. After that he and Sophia helped her to the Cafe'.

EXIT

Mood: Hungry
Key Blades: Hearts Judgement
Souls Redemtion

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:48 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi walked into the classroom and looked around, then at her desk. She walked to it and opened the lowest drawer which had things in it that were hers, personally. It was mostly things that others wouldn't know what they were for, or how they worked. She grabbed something that appeared to be a purple bracelet, "Here it is...haven't used this in awhile..." The bracelet would give her the ability to use the Corridor of Darkness to get to Twilight Town. She wore the bracelet and aimed it towards a wall, a portal into the Corridor of Darkness opens up. She summoned her keyblade, and rested it on her shoulder, "All right, back to Twilight Town." she then ran into the portal, in which it disappeared as soon as she entered it. [exits]

[OOC:]
Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:53 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi had pulled Jaecen into her classroom, walking to her desk and opening one of the cabinets. She pressed the hidden button inside it in which it opened the hidden path down into the lower training room, "Come on." she said, going down the stairs ahead of Jaecen.

[ooc: ]
Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:04 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He seemed amused by the secret place when he shouldn't have been. He knew there were secret rooms in the Sparring classrooms but knew only the lock for his room. Jaecen followed her down the stairs. "I'm right behind ya."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:46 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Reaching the bottom of the stairs, Tsuyoi looked around the room, which was twice as big as the classroom. She always wondered why it was that way, but didn't think about it too long, walking to the middle of the room. She stood in the middle, and looked at Jaecen, taking off her hat which she tossed to the side.

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:21 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He watched her toss the hat to the side. Jaecen raised his arms up to the side. "Now what?" He grinned.

Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:27 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked away from Jaecen, scratching her cheek with a finger, "Well...since you want to marry me...we need to do something first." she then looked back at him, "I-It's not that I want to, it's just..I promised my father to do so if someone wanted to marry me.."

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:30 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Jaecen tilted his head slightly. "O~kay... It's fine."

Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:35 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She let out a sigh, rubbing her head, "All right, I'm glad you understand." She then held up both her hands, in which both of her keyblades appear in them, "In order for us to get married," she pointed one of her keyblades at Jaecen, "You need to...try to kiss me while I defend myself from you." she said with a smirk.

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:39 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He chuckled. "I guess I'm not allowed to use magic... Alright, taijutsu's all I'll be needing..."
He started hopping on one foot, bouncing and getting set. "Your father wasn't really expecting someone like me, right?"

Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:34 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She chuckled and shook her head, "To be honest, he wanted me to find some guy that had a lot of muscles, and one that could bear him a strong grandson or daughter." She then scoffed, "But, I don't find muscles that appealing however." she then smiled at Jaecen, holding a keyblade in front of her and the other behind her, "So, you ready...honey?" she said with a grin.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games