Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Cassius' Shop of Jeweled Wonders Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:06 pm
Vihata

Wolfe Garm

It didn't take Rex long to get the aviary set up and the other two were coming in just as he finished. He stepped back and dusted his hands off, "Well, the place is still spelled, so Orthius won't have to worry about messes. And I know that Cass kept it so that other birds could only go into the aviary instead of the main building, so you don't have to worry about other birds making a pass at you again," he said without worrying about how the statements would be taken.

He looked at the painting storage and tilted his head to one side, "He tried to keep that spelled so that they wouldn't get dusty, but somehow it just wouldn't keep. He also had several offers to buy them, you know. He turned them all down. Even refused to put any of it into storage. Kept calling it his 'kick in the teeth', though I'm not sure why," he added, not realizing that Za'Vira didn't know what triggered Cassius' migraine this time.

He turned to Za'Vira with a small frown, "Did you tell Kota how to make that tea for Cass? In case that headache comes back? I really don't want to see him down like he was last time. It was the worst thing I"ve seen in a long time. And without Desha... We really haven't had any ability to treat him..." he was worried about Cassius and it showed.

Of course, when Kota tried to pull out one of his larger paintings to inspect it, Rex simply moved over and did it for him. As a result, he showed his strength off as well as his kind heart. While he was a caring soul, he was still strong enough to throw a drunk vampire out of his bar if needed...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:53 am
Za'Vira Lucio

Red Gypsy

Vihata

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Za’Vira watched Kota move about and considered what he said, they didn’t have a healer since their previous one had died, and it seemed that he was an artist based on the paintings he had, though before she could say anything rex mentioned the tea and instantly realized that she wasn’t at her home village, and shifted slightly as she replied “ah, apologies I forget that kind of thing isn’t commonplace here, the tea is very simply to make just stir in a spoonful of the blend into a cup of hot water. There is plenty in a bowl incase he needs another cup, should last you a while, but if you run out I’m sure I can make some more later on” considering there was a need here she’d be foolish to walk away without being able to provide help and continued “very well, I’ll join you there, though I’m not entirely sure what I’ll be able assist with at the point since I’ve not long been in the town, though…” she move a little uneasily as she stepped over to finish putting things away and continued “I wasn’t really left with much of an option except to come here after I was attacked by a group of men whose been insistent on trying to kill me ever since I arrived to this island” though admittedly she’d been hounded by those seeking to kill her long before she took a boat to come to the islands she just didn’t expect them to follow her to the island, though one thing still concerned her and she stopped what she was doing and looked at both of them concern clearly seen on her face “though something troubles me, the group that attacked me a day ago somehow managed to get close enough to me without me being aware that they were there, neither were they making a sound nor did I catch their scent, this troubles me greatly as I’ve never encountered such a group who was capable of doing such a thing” She looked at them both in turn really unsure as to what to make of it.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:32 am
Vihata

Wolfe Garm

Rex promised to send word to the castle about the attackers, then had to leave to get back to the tavern. But he did get Kota to promise that he'd help Za'Vira get to the tavern for that promised room. For now, he knew she'd wait to see how Cass did with the medicine she'd made up for him.

Upstairs, Cassius pushed through the valerian and made himself wake up. He pushed through the fog of the herb that had put him to sleep, knowing that there was something important he had to pay attention to.

As he sat up, he frowned at the feeling of the arm falling away from his waist and turned to see Meryth, his lavender eyes going wide in shock. Apparently, he hadn't dreamed it up. They were alive... He reached out to touch Meryth's cheek but stopped short and pushed himself to his feet and stumbled to the closet for a clean robe.

Somehow, he managed to get downstairs without killing or injuring himself and stopped in the doorway of the studio and stared at Kota for a moment as he was smiling at Za'Vira over one of his paintings. He finally stumbled forward, still dealing with the valerian put into the herbal mixture, and put his hands on Kota's shoulders to steady himself. His hands moved to cup Kota's cheeks, still in a bit of shock, "You're really alive... You're both really live..." he said in a shocked whisper then dropped to his knees and wrapped his arms around Kota's waist to press his cheek against his chest and listen to his heartbeat.

In truth, the physical shock of first losing the bond then regaining it as he had, combined with the energy backlash of it all... It shouldn't have been such a shock that he'd gained a massive migraine and was so shocked now to see them both alive. He'd seen Meryth and now had to see Kota. He'd had to see both of them to believe it...

With Meryth still asleep, it was left to Kota to explain everything to Cassius.

Unless he managed to get the siren back into bed...

The siren really wasn't at his best right now... His knee-length white hair was a tangled mess, he still had burns down his belly and left thigh from the coffee spill from earlier, he was still half-drugged from the herbal mixture, and obviously in complete shock. He was normally even more vain about his appearance than Kota could be, which said alot...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:21 pm
Za'Vira Lucio

Red Gypsy

Vihata

Za’Vira looked through the paintings and not entirely sure what to do since there were so many of them and all of them as lovely as the last, though her ears twitched slightly as she sensed someone coming in and turned around to see Cassius there and somewhat worried by his words, it was clear he was in shock and stopped what she was doing to step over to them both and knelt down by Cassius. Placing a hand on his shoulder she spoke up “you should take it easy” her words were gentle, the fur soft as she knelt there with her hand on his shoulder “how are you feeling?” Za’Vira really only had one thing on her mind at the moment and that was making sure that Cassius was taken care of.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:13 pm
Vihata

Wolfe Garm

Cassius didn't even look at Za'Vira. Which might have been insulting in a way, but knowing the shock he was in would have explained that easily. He shook his head and closed his eyes as Kota moved his fingers through his hair, "I feel alive for the first time in two years..." he answered the question but that answer explained everything by itself.

Of course, getting him back upstairs was going to be the interesting part. Especially with Meryth still asleep...

In a way, it was sadly comical. He'd put on a robe, but hadn't bothered with brushing his hair. He'd managed to get out of bed without waking up Meryth, but had stumbled down the stairs like a drunk.

When the siren was in a stressed state, Meryth was usually the only one that could make him see reason and behave. With Kota, Cass was playful and teasing. It made for an interesting relationship dynamic, but it worked for them.

Only, getting Cass to do something like go back to bed, where he needed to be, was a bit problematic with Meryth unconscious.....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:42 am
Vihata

Wolfe Garm

Cassius was feeling more of the valerian than anything else right now, "Mmmm... Not sure... Valerian always makes me so sleepy... 'Nd overrides everything else..." he mumbled out as Kota let him drop to his knees again. It really was the safer position right now since he couldn't damage himself if he fell over from here.

Honestly, once they had Cassius back in bed, Kota could get Za'Vira over to the tavern then get back and get some sleep with him and Meryth. Maybe once he woke up again he'd be able to deal with the issue of his vanity, but right now, he didn't care about much. Just the fact that Kota and Meryth were home and alive was enough for now.

"Cheeky bird... I'm not naked... I put on a robe... I only swim and sleep naked..." he mumbled again, picking up on what Orthius had told Meryth. Honestly, the bird was a bit much sometimes...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:11 pm
Za'Vira Lucio

Red Gypsy

Vihata

Za’Vira stood up and stepped back a bit to allow the other male to move Cassius, and just watched with mild amusement before she turned her attention to Kota and shook her head “no need to apologize it’s quite alright, the medicine will take time to clear his body, but once it does he should be himself again, if not there is plenty to help him in the refrigerator” Za’Vira glanced over to the bird as it took off to its aviary and smiled lightly as she watched a moment before she turned her attention back to Kota for a moment before she walked over to where her gear was in the kitchen and collected it, her pack along with her bow and sword making sure the scabbard was securely fastened to her belt on her back where she could draw it swiftly and then grabbed her special quiver that rested over the scabbard of her sword effectively concealing it, apart from the hilt and pommel that protruded from it and then checked her bow briefly before putting her pack on and then returned to where Kota was and spoke up “well I’m sure you’re exhausted, if anything comes up for any of you do let me know and I’ll do my best to assist however I can” her tail twitching slightly as she stood there readying to leave so that they could rest in peace.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:23 pm
Vihata

Wolfe Garm

Cassius settled into the bed and gave a soft leased sound when Meryth started brushing his hair. In truth, he was almost asleep again. The amount of valerian root in the medicine was guaranteed to knock him out, once he stopped fighting it. He snuggled into the bed and pillow, tucking his hands under the pillow in the process with a sleepy smile on his face.

"You two left... You promised you wouldn't... Then you died... I'm allowed to be a little bit of a pain in the a**..." he mumbled softly, then drifted off to sleep again. This time, he didn't fight it. He was going to be out for the count.

But he had a point. They'd promised that they wouldn't leave him. Then, as far as he'd known, they'd died and were certainly not coming back. So he did have a right to be a bit of a pain over it...

For now, though, Kota just had to walk Za'Vira over to the tavern then come back and they could all sleep and discuss the whole thing when they woke up.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:53 pm
Vihata

Cassius did, finally, finish passing out and even snuggled back into Meryth when he layed down behind him. Somewhere in all the sleeping, he dropped into dreams that he didn't understand, filled with confusing images and events. Then the images shifted into the nightmares he usually dreamt of all the Hunters he'd killed the last time Kota had left him, before Meryth had come into their lives.

Those dreams always troubled him, the deaths haunted him. Yes, they were justified. But they still pained him like nothing else. Partly because of all the blood on his hands, partly because that had been what had caused the initial issues with his bond with Kota.

His dream shifted to something different, something that not even Kota or Meryth would recognize from him.

He washed up on shore, his scales dulled to a milky white, his hair greyed and lacking any luster, his skin paled out and peeling. The waves pushed him up on the beach while a wound at his hip sluggishly bled, the bolt of an arrow piercing him. He had other wounds as well, but that one was the worst. Rex finds him there and carefully carried him into an empty house, his shop closed down, and the large man does what he can to take care of the wounds. In the end, all he can do is sit beside the bed and wait... No one else comes...

That was a recently recurring dream for Cassius. Well, more like a nightmare. But it was something that wouldn't leave him alone. When he'd spoken to Rex about it, it had been suggested that it was a prophetic dream. But Cassius shrugged that off because his dreams had never come true. They were just dreams, after all...  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff