Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] Untitled (Your Missing Period) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading along?
  Yep
View Results

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:59 am
User Image The smile shocked him, and there was no malice in the way Tetsu said his name. For some reason it made him want to cry. "Y-You're welcome..." and held the tiny hand back, finally, smiling softly before the smells of the dining room invaded his senses. He looked up and analyzed. Child, child, drawing, setting the table, Ana.

But as Daren spoke all the children looked over and Timothy once again tried to blend in to his chair. And then hearing his name made him give a subtle flinch, breath starting to quicken again as all the children moved in front of him. Ame, Hana, Yukie, Tetsu, Taiga. Tetsu was older? Why were they staring? Stop staring? The man couldn't find the courage to wave back, eyes just moving from face to face. So many kids of varying ages, how did they each get the love they deserved? He nodded at knowing Ana, but another male voice quite literally made him jump and look around.

He was tall, tall and so very scary. he wasn't going to hurt him, he wasn't going to hurt him. He was carrying bread, hardly a threat. But the trembles of fear were working their way up his spine, toes curling in fear as he gripped the blankets. "I-It's my-no..." he couldn't word his thoughts. In the end he just nodded and looked down, spotting the blue-haired child sit on Daren. Odd, very odd. Why would you do that?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:38 am
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Daren saw that Tarte frightened James, but he'd known that he would and had warned Tarte to stay a ways away from him for the time being. he could see that the setting without a chair was on the other end of the table, on the opposite side even. hopefully that would be enough for James to be ok. he patted the man's shoulder, "Come, let's get you in your place, if he's brought out sliced bread it means that the food can't be far behind. he pushed James slowly since taking steps with Tetsu attached to one leg was difficult, but they got to their spots just as Anna carried out a huge pile of pulled pork while Tarte brought out the salad. Daren got James in his place at the end and then sat down between him and the rest of the family. Tetsu crawled up into the chair beside him and Taiga sat next to him.

"Alright, James, what would you like? i'll fix it for you." Anna said, looking down at him and smiling.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:19 pm
User Image Timothy could only flinch away from the touch, his entire body on red-alert, nothing was safe, his heart rate was no doubt pounding on that roof waiting to break through it and he was trying his hardest to keep his breathing quiet. "O-Okay." he murmured, watching Tarte with fearful yet cautious eyes, sitting at the opposite end of the table. But the man disappeared for a moment and the man's own attention went back down to Tetsu, looking at him curiously before the wheelchair was situated where it needed to be. He tapped his fingers against the blanket nervously, looking at the table and caught himself just barely rocking back and forth. He was fine, he was fine. "S-Salad please." He didn't think he could eat, his appetite had gone along with his stomach.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
"easy enough," Anna smiled and placed a tortilla onto a plate with rounded edges. a healthy dose of cheese followed, coating the tortilla and she popped it into the microwave for a little bit while she helped fix plates for the kids. when the cheese was melted, she took out the plate and built a wonderful little pulled pork salad before taking the plate to Timothy, "there you go, dear. i put some avacado ranch here on the side for you to try. if you like it then go ahead and use it, but if not then we can get you regular ranch or anything else you want, ok?"

Daren had planned to help serve the food, but Tetsu was settling in and Daren knew he wasn't going to be able to get his own plate, let alone the others. Tetsu would probably not want to leave until he'd fallen asleep from now on. it was cute, but Tetsu needed to interact with his real family and open up some more before they would be able to accept him fully. he still was hesitating, but Daren could guess why. "you can still do torrents, just take a while." he informed under his breath as he started to eat.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:56 pm
User Image Timothy gave the woman a weak smile, watching her fill his plate before it fell, eyes widening. He... he had been hoping for a normal lettuce and ranch sort of salad, but it wasn't. Had Aomine mentioned that? He couldn't remember, he should say something, that he hadn't expected this. No, no then it would be rude and Aomine would hate him, and Timothy wanted to make Aomine like him as much as possible for having to put up with him. "Thank you." he whispered quietly, barely moving his lips as he inhaled, the smell seeming to go down straight to his stomach. It silently roared to life, clawing and carefully he picked up his fork, pressing it into the food before holding it in front of his lips.

The quick thought of it being poisoned crossed his mind but he placed the food in his mouth before he could feel fear.

Tears sprung to his eyes, tasting the bitter cheese and the hot grease of pork sliding around the sweet yet tangy sauce. "This is good." he murmured, looking down and continuing to chew. "This is really good." He didn't want to cry in front of them, they were all so happy. Why was he even sitting here? Why was he sitting here with them and their smiles, him so broken and lost as he was? One hand gripped the fork as the other moved underneath his glasses, wiping away at the tears which were falling.

It tasted so good.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Tetsu lifted his head and looked at Timothy, frowning a little. he debated for a long moment, looking up at Daren before coming to a decision. he slipped off the man's lap and crawled up into the wheelchair. he didn't give Timothy time to protest, he simply sat facing him and wrapped his arms around the other. "tastes good," he said softly, "mama made with love." he touched Timothy's heart and smiled up at him, "we love Timothy. food taste good, love best spice."

Daren was shocked when Tetsu slipped off his lap. that was a first, ever. once Tetsu had established his territory, that being Daren, he rarely moved from him until he absolutely had to. Daren wasn't the only one shocked, Anna and Tarte were staring with eyes wide enough he almost worried they would fall out. for Tetsu to leave so willingly was a huge step and Daren smiled to himself, ignoring them to see it that made things easier. however he couldn't ignore what Tetsu said. how would James take it? take that innocent, pure love that was so freely given?

Taiga leaned forward so he could see Timothy, "mama's cooking's the best, right? she says that family shares meals-ah," he frowned as he remembered the wording, "when you sit down and share good food, even if nothing is said and all you do is eat, that is what it means to be family."

Mae smiled softly, "welcome to the family, Timothy."

Mae grinned, "welcome!"

Yuki had opened his sketch book and been drawing frantically as soon as Taiga started to speak. he finished and tore the paper out, holding it up for Timothy to see. written in beautiful lettering was "Welcome, Timothy." with a floral border. it was all he'd had time to do, and was extremely rough in his eyes, but he'd made a proper one later.

Anna wiped away a tear and slid her hand into Tarte's. their eyes met before they spoke in unison, "welcome home."

Daren watched the group and knew he loved this family more than he'd loved anyone or anything else in his life. he couldn't be the only one not to say anything, but he didn't want to be over the top and so a simple, "Welcome home, James," rumbled from his mouth as he patted the man's shoulder. "welcome home."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:31 pm
User Image The man had placed another small bite into his mouth, trying to ignore the tears rolling down his cheeks as he chewed. He didn't belong here, he didn't want to stay, these were all such nice people. He swallowed, reaching to get some more but small hands touched his legs and he tensed, fear flooding him before looking down at small Tetsu. What?

"Tastes good, mama made with love"

A small hand touched his chest, another automatic flinch from the adult. What? Love? But the child just gave this brilliant smile. No, how could they love him when they didn't even know him? "You, love, me?" he questioned through his tears, unable to hide them anymore, crying and wiping his eyes, feeling no older then Tetsu. If they knew what had happened to him they wouldn't love him, he was filthy, horrible, absolutely disgusting. But this child, this sweet, innocent child loved him, he didn't know how to take it.

Timothy could only cover his mouth to keep from crying, the tears easily rolling around his hands.

"Mama's cooking's the best, right?"

That was Taiga, hazel eyes looking over at the blurred red which was no doubt Taiga himself. Family, he was family? He had family, he had two mothers who loved him dearly. He couldn't be apart of this family if he already had one. But it was like a small chorus, each person welcoming him he he couldn't handle it, his sobs heard and wanting so desperately to curl up and hide but Tetsu prevented that. He shook his head, nodded, then shook his head again. He didn't know what to think, why was he family? He didn't love them. He didn't know them but he was part of their family and they loved him? He couldn't understand it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Tetsu reached up to wipe Timothy's tears away. "Daren," he looked at the man, "help?" he didn't know what to do, shouldn't him being part of the family make him happy? it had worked with Taiga and Tetsu.

Daren stood up, "excuse us, please. we'll be back in a moment." he lifted Tetsu off of James' lap and pulled the chair back before pushing him out to the living room. he stopped when they were next to the front window. it had been left open and a soft breeze moved through the room, making everything smell and feel fresh. Daren moved to stand at the window, giving James some space and privacy. "it's amazing, isn't it?" he smiled to himself, leaning on his good shoulder against the wall so his face could be seen, but his eyes were on the street. "that they can accept someone so quickly, that they love you and you are just a part of the family so soon after they meet you. i was-in shock when i first met Anna and Tarte. for someone who's never known love to suddenly have two people love them?" he shook his head, "i couldn't believe it. i thought they weren't sincere, but it's true. they really do feel that way." he finally looked at James, moving to kneel in front of the chair, "even for you who's known loving parents, it must be hard. but i swear to you on my life, James, they mean it. they are telling the truth. i don't know that Anna and Tarte even know how to lie."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:46 pm
User Image That small hand touched his face but Timothy only lowered his head more after the touch. He should have gone back to the apartment, he should have gone there to rest and sleep and avoid all of this. They had groceries in the car, what were they doing here? He was an idiot!

A breeze touched the side of his face and the brown eyes opened before glancing out the window at the autumn world. "It's weird." he said weakly, still sniffling and crying. It was lessening now that he was away from them all, but it was foreign, incredibly foreign. he gave a soft whine, wiping his eyes again at Daren's words before the blue eyes were at level with his. "But, but they can't love me. They shouldn't love me." he said weakly, the tears rolling down his face having never stopped. "I'm, I'm so broken, so terrible, so filthy. I miss him, I still love him. How can you love me when I still love the man that did this to me, Aomine?" he asked, pleaded almost before curling in on himself best he could, covering his face. "I don't even love me, Aomine. He kept me going, he loved me, he hurt me but he loved me." he moaned to himself. "I know it's wrong, I miss him, so much. I'm so confused, and they're so nice without knowing. I don't want to sully them."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:25 am
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Daren didn't think about it anymore, he pulled James into a hug and just held the crying man. "James, just like they don't know about you, you don't know about them. those kids-" he looked at the kitchen door, "they have lived through some pretty hard s**t. i've done a lot of kid cases, and i mean a lot, and they were the worst ones i found before the past year. that's why i called Anna and Tarte in, because i knew that to them a person's past means nothing. they don't care if you've been abused, who you've loved, even i you've killed a man, they don't care. all they care about is the future, is helping you move on and being by your side through the journey." he rubbed James' back, giving him what comfort he could. "Testu-i think he is drawn to you because he knows how much pain you are in. he's the most empathetic person i've met in my life, and he's also one who's suffered the most." he smiled at James and took his hand, "he loves you, James, and he accepts you. no matter what kind of past you've hand, no matter what you've done or had done to you, he has accepted you into his heart." he stood up, looking towards the kitchen once more, "you might not believe it, but Tetsu is terrified of men. I was the first one he accepted and you've seen how he clings to me. second was Tarte, but any other man around him and he shuts down completely. but he opened up to you almost immediately and for him, that's huge. that he even touched your hand or spoke to you, it's more than he's ever done with anyone else. even the shrinks and the teachers who are trained how to act and handle abused children can't get that much of a reaction out of him, even after a year of working with him."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image This time Timothy responded to being touched, clinging so desperately to the man as though he was his only lifeline, and at this point in his life, Daren truly was the only lifeline he had left. But the officer explained their situations, about Anna and Tarte, Tetsu the most. Tetsu didn't seem to trust anyone except himself and Daren. But then why trust Timothy? Why, just because he could feel the suffering?

"B-But Aomine," he whined, looking up and holding on tightly to the tanned hands. How could he explain? Tetsu just loved him unconditionally with no previous knowledge or anything, just feeling and being so sympathetic. Timothy was miserable, so miserable. "I don't want him to love me. I can't love them back so why do they insist on it?" he wanted to be hugged and held again, he wanted to go home and sleep, just sleep and cling to his pillow or that large teddy bear with the spaghetti stain on its arm.

But he couldn't. He had to stay here and make Aomine happy, he didn't want to, he really, really didn't want to. "Sh-She cooks good food." It was the truth. "We should go back." he didn't want to, this turned out as badly as he expected it, but he had to tough it out or Aomine would hate him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Daren stroked James' cheek, "they don't mean to force you, James. they just want you to know you're loved. and they don't expect you to love them back, ok?" he wasn't sure going back was a good idea, but if that's what James wanted then they would go back. "lunch will be over soon and then we'll get you home and settled in, ok?" he stroked his hand through James' hair and kissed the top of his head without thinking, "if it's too much for you just tell me and we can go home. i wont be mad, ok? i want you to be comfortable, no one is forcing you to do anything you don't want to." he was positive that saying it wouldn't mean anything to James, but he'd keep saying it over and over. it was a simple matter to pushed James back to his spot at the table. no one did anything more than glance and smile at them, continuing with their daily conversations to give James some privacy. the only person who did more was Tetsu, who climbed into Daren's lap to finish his lunch as soon as the an sat down.

"do you want something to drink, James?" Daren figured he was probably dehydrated from how much he'd cried.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:35 pm
User Image He liked this, the touching, the stroking, the kind touches, the nice ones. They had always been a treat when Andrew used them without a beating, but at the same time, they always made him feel love even after one. Aomine gave them all the time, he couldn't help but be greedy and want more.

"Okay." he murmured. As long as this family knew he would have a hard time loving them back then maybe, maybe he could accept their love before slowly returning it. But a small kiss atop his head set the man's face aflame, looking down and trying to (unsuccessfully) hide his smile. A kiss! A kiss on the head! oh, did he want something in return? A kiss back? A favor? Fingers lightly touched where Daren had kissed and he could only smile before removing it. Aomine wasn't like that, Aomine was nice.

But no one was forcing Timothy, he understood that, but he was a greedy and selfish human being who wanted more strokes and kisses. He had to go back to all those people who loved him as family, he had to. "I'd like to go back." he murmured, and like that Daren had rolled him back to the room, and paranoia set in. They were looking at him, some were smiling, were they laughing at him? Should he have left? Of course they didn't love him, he'd made an entire scene, why would they? He poked at his food, getting a bit more on the fork before glancing up, all previous joy gone. "Yes please." he murmured, placing the pork in his mouth and chewing.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Daren stood up to get them both something, "Water or juice?" he lifted Tetsu off his lap and placed the boy onto James' without thinking. Automatically, Tetsu turned sideways and lay his head on James' chest, blinking sleepily now his stomach was full. Daren waited for the reply before heading to the kitchen to get the requested drink.

Anna stood and walked over to James, crouching down beside the chair and smiling, "thank you for coming back, dear. we were worried we'd scared you off, but i'm glad we haven't done so just yet." she placed her hand on James' arm and gently patted it, "if Tetsu's in the way i can take him for you. he's likely to fall asleep on you if we let him!" she laughed softly, "you don't have to if you don't want to, so long as you don't mind being his bed for a little while."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:11 pm
User Image "Water please." he didn't want to impose and ask for juice, he was already eating their food. But before he could try to eat the blue-haired boy was placed onto his lap and he stared, freezing for a moment. He looked down in shock, unsure what to do before their mother walked over. "N-No ma'am. I-I'm trying to get used to... the world... again." he explained weakly, unsure if that actually made sense. He took notice of her hand touching his, but it wasn't as important as paying attention to her words. He was so stressed and felt so broken he could only focus on one shock at a time, even Tetsu was ignored until Anna mentioned him.

Hazel eyes looked down at the child. "No, it's fine." he whispered gently, just barely audible. "He can stay there until I'm finished eating. I don't mind." and took another bite of his food. Perhaps for Tetsu he'd eat slowly, glancing up at Aomine in thanks of his drink before taking another small bite.  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games