Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
Games (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kuropeco rolled 1 12-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:45 pm
THESE TASTE LIKE CHALK BUT FREE CANDY IS FREE CANDY.

Ren decided, again, to try the Bittersweets machine for more candy to give to LW.

Girls liked candy, right?

5ever Alone. Ren decided that was one candy he wasn't going to give his ghoulfriend, and instead popped it into his mouth and ate it.

kuropeco rolled 16 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 1, 4, 4, 4, 2, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 2, 3, 4, 3 Total: 43 (16-64)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:48 pm
After Sparrow at the Whack-a-Hunter game, Ren decided to step up and take his chance.

He only did one point better. That was sad.

( cool

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:02 am
Jericho tensed a little as they reached the gaming area. Cautiously, he looked from here to there, still a little hesitant about doing this. There was still that worry that hunters would be among them. As he thought of this, he eyed the new students once more with a sense of distrust.

For that reason, he came to a stop before approaching any particular game they had laid out.

Demon_pachabel

NeoSeussi rolled 1 12-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-12)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:02 am

On his way to the video game that he had told Yin he still wanted to play, they passed by the bittersweet candy machine again. He stopped, seemingly unable to continue on without cranking the handle again. He hadn't eaten a single candy yet, each one still sitting snug and secure inside his pocket.

He reached in and grabbed his candy, which read "luv 2 deth". Another good one! He smiled, putting that one in his pocket with the others, waiting to see if Yin would choose to get another one as well before moving on.

(worth three points~)  

NeoSeussi

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:16 am
Blade Kuroda

Feeling the tension through his arm, Shehk squeezed it gently trying to not be obvious about it as she looked up at Jericho. The smallest frown came as she watched him eying a few of the newer students, leaning up to whisper to him; "Nothing smells off to me, Jericho. I'll let you know if it does, alright?"

She wasn't sure how much trust he could put in her nose, but she had a darn good one. It had always been a good one and it had yet to have let her down.

ramenli rolled 1 12-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-12)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:26 am

Another of these candies? Alexander must truly enjoy them. He reached out to get his own, reading it carefully. Eat Chalk? That did not sound like meat. "Do you keep these? You can have mine if you wish. I have no desire to eat 'chalk.'"

If only he knew that that was precisely what he was handing over to the zomboil.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 12-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-12)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:48 am

Eyeing Shehk for a few moments, Jericho nodded before slowly making his way closer to one of the things. It was the candy dispenser. It.. wasn't exactly a game, but since it was the closest thing to him, he went ahead and fetched one for himself.

'Nightmare' the piece said. Too bad tonight hadn't been one. It would probably be easier to deal with if it were.

"Ah... do you want one?" he asked while turning back to the Pricolici.

Demon_pachabel

demon_pachabel rolled 1 12-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-12)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:53 am

"Oh, sure..." Shehk actually seemed to be the hesitant one now, but for a completely different reason - her body was very finicky about what she ingested but... one piece of candy wouldn't hurt, right? She'd have to hope to not be sorry for it later, cranking the machine and...

'Hrt Burn'.... It made Shehk make a face that was unlike anything else she'd made the entire evening.

".....This might be a sign I shouldn't eat this..." she said, showing it to Jericho before beginning to laugh.

Blade Kuroda

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

NeoSeussi rolled 4 12-sided dice: 2, 2, 7, 3 Total: 14 (4-48)

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:07 am
"Ya sure, I'll take it!" He grinned, though he actually had no intention of ever eating any of them. Why was he saving them all then? It was a mystery. He took the candy from Yin and pocketed it along with the others.

Ok, so now he wanted to play that ghost man game that he'd seen so many other students trying. He made his way over to it, then once there was a chance to play, started his turn.

It didn't last long. Alex had only just started the game when Yin came up close beside him. Very close.

Too close.

He couldn't concentrate on the game in the slightest, because he was far too distracted by all that weremantis. ;D  
ramenli rolled 4 12-sided dice: 1, 11, 12, 9 Total: 33 (4-48)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:15 am
There was a lot of weremantis there to distract.

Well, actually a normal amount of weremantis.

"I tried this game earlier," he pointed out as Alexander began to play and quickly died, "and met the same end. I do not understand the purpose of this game."

He slipped between Alexander and the machine and pressed a few buttons and toggled the joystick (on the machine of course) and died before ever making it to level 2. Shrugging he turned back around. "There is another game that is more fun, where there are figures that you hit. Perhaps we could play that?"  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

NeoSeussi rolled 16 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 1, 4, 3, 4, 2, 4, 4, 1, 2, 1, 4, 3, 4, 2 Total: 45 (16-64)

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:26 am
"I've...played it before. I'm not normally so bad at it." He admitted. "It's a fairly old and classic game, actually." He vowed to come back to the machine later, without Yin to distract him next time.

"The whack a hunter game? I played it once earlier. I wouldn't mind trying it again." He agreed, looking around for the game before heading towards it.

Once at the machine, he picked up the mallet. He would not let himself be distracted this time!

He began smashing the little hunter figures with the mallet as the popped up, somehow managing to get more of them this time then the first time he had played earlier. Even though it was still only a score of 10, he was rather proud of himself. He handed the mallet over to Yin so that he could go next.

(Score: 10 = 1 point)  
xdeathxbyxlovex rolled 1 12-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-12)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:31 am

Umi couldn't help herself. Free candy is free candy. She didn't know when she would get this chance again to get free candy.

Taking one of the candy she read the message on it and smiled. "Infinis Agony" That sounded weired for a candy message but at least it didn't hurt her stomach.this time.  

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ramenli rolled 16 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 4, 4, 4, 2, 4, 2, 4, 3, 3, 2, 4, 2, 3, 3 Total: 50 (16-64)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:34 am
Yin tried not to wince as Alexander whacked several of the female dolls. Still, the zomboil only missed a few of the hunters. "Very nice," he said, rather impressed to see the zomboil move that much. His hand slid over the cooler one of the zombie as he took a mallet, and then got ready for his turn.

Thankfully the cloaked figure came up a lot this game, and while he may have visibly paused, especially for that bespectacled ghoul, he did not miss a single male hunter doll. He was rather surprised to look up and see that his score was 12. "Perhaps I should keep you around for luck," he joked, setting the mallet back down and turning to survey the other games, not really sure of what else there was to do. Well, except try to pin a blasted heart on a student council member paper statue.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:39 am
I want to pin JERICHO!

Umi eyed the pin the heart game and stepped up to play. She read the rules and looked over at the characters that she saw on it. She didn't know any of the creatures on it but remember seeing them around school. She eyed the one called Jericho. He was a good looking guy to her. What would it hurt to just play the game and see what would happen?  

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
xdeathxbyxlovex rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:46 am
Umi hoped to get a good match up with this game and that it would land on this Jerichio fellow.

"Ah man" She was one point away from being pinning her heart on him. She looked around her surroundings. She hoped that Jericho was not around to see her epic fail.  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games