Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Organized Roleplaying
Tales of Zeal OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:21 pm
We could make it that way, if you would prefer. It would be funny, at least! Rei is meant to be an odd character, and foxes are very mischievous. If you want, I could twist this into her misleading them on purpose, or simply being an airhead and taking them the wrong way.

I thought Sybak was sough of the forest, with the bridge to the immediate east.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:30 pm
A group of foreigners being mislead by a fox girl. Now that's an idea there.

I was going by the map in the Tethe'alla thread. :3  

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:14 pm
Okay~ Sounds like a plan then!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:04 am
There's something I've been confused about since I beat Dawn of the New World. Did Emil vanish, since his body was Aster's? Or, was it just Ratatosk that stayed behind and Emil was able to go home?  

Devlin Clodo

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:08 am
If you got the perfect ending, Emil was able to return to live the rest of his life as a human.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:14 am
Sirea Angelie

I just realized that there are two "fox girls" in this RP. It was a strange realization.

Devlin Clodo
There's something I've been confused about since I beat Dawn of the New World. Did Emil vanish, since his body was Aster's? Or, was it just Ratatosk that stayed behind and Emil was able to go home?

I didn't really get it all myself. It seemed like Richter somehow allowed his own body to be transformed into Emil's so that he could live outside of Ratatosk, but I couldn't think too clearly. It was the ENDING. I'm a sucker for an ending.

This has all reminded me once again of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_oIhDKmeW4 (cheapo link, since Gaia's not rendering properly, so I can't access the color and link things properly and am too lazy to type it in at the moment). I freakin' love that song.
And I need to get a PS3 nao: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoVytcyviSU&feature=fvwrel

Hmm... On a random note, I should probably get a post layout for Regal. If anyone wants to make one, you'd probably be better than I, so have at it. If not, I should make one soon.  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Devlin Clodo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:21 am
Evilweirdo 0

Eh. I didn't like the game, so I didn't pay too much attention. Any game that takes less than at least two weeks to beat is crappy to my.

And, I'll be glad to make a format for Regal. It may cost you, though. cat_wink Just kidding. Though, I might as well. cat_blaugh I've made enough formats for people to start a business. cat_xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:29 am
Devlin Clodo
Eh. I didn't like the game, so I didn't pay too much attention. Any game that takes less than at least two weeks to beat is crappy to my.

And, I'll be glad to make a format for Regal. It may cost you, though. cat_wink Just kidding. Though, I might as well. cat_blaugh I've made enough formats for people to start a business. cat_xd

It was a poor sequel, but a decent standalone game. I don't know if I would have bought it if it wasn't Tales, though.

Really? Nice. I ought to track down some of those skit faces to show what my words cannot.  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Devlin Clodo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:33 am
Evilweirdo 0

Off to the testing room I go! cat_whee  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:42 am
Okay, so... I'm gonna be in Florida until Thursday, with limited internet access. I'll update when and if I can, but I might not be posting too often.  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:03 am
RP_Master_Jak
Okay, so... I'm gonna be in Florida until Thursday, with limited internet access. I'll update when and if I can, but I might not be posting too often.

Jak obtained the title of "Floridia Core"!
"Florida. I'm in Florida. FLORIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

@Devlin: Huzzah! Also, you should point Rei to that City in the Sky thing, since Rei was looking for RPs, if I remember correctly. I might join in on that myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:50 am
Evilweirdo 0
Sirea Angelie

I just realized that there are two "fox girls" in this RP. It was a strange realization.
Doesn't that just beat all? rofl One is a telepath anthro fox while the other is a mischievous fox girl. xd  

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Devlin Clodo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:30 am
All you have to do is click the picture. cat_3nodding I should put that in the signature, too....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:26 pm
It defeats everything.

I might actually join that. Would you mind a pair of OCs?
EDIT: Actually, I might be a bit full right now. Maybe if others join in.  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:12 pm
Space.  
Organized Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games