Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Games of Minevica

Back to Guilds

A fantasy strategy game where almost anything can happen. We are starting again and are accepting new characters! 

Tags: Fantasy, Semi-literate, Literate, Roleplay, Game 

Reply Archives
G1/Creating Your Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katarjena

8,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:37 pm
Shinu Eru

Accepted.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:37 pm
Shinu Eru
N a m e
Accursed

A b i l i t i e s
Telekinesis: Accursed has powerful telekinetic abilities, mainly for maipulating his chains and moving, but he is more than powerful enough to manipulate other objects as well,

Mage Guardian: Accursed was designed to be a mage's bodyguard, as such, he can draw any spell cast towards himself instead of his target. The magnitude of the spell determines the rate at which he can draw it to himself.

And tearing apart people, and eating things, and creeping the ******** out of other characters. =3

lololol Accepted. =3  

Miss Fruit Loops
Captain

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Katarjena

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:54 pm
Miss Fruit Loops
Zippy the Lazy One

N a m e
Thana and Apollyon

A b i l i t i e s
Bad Omen: Bad luck follows the twins and misfortune almost always befalls those they interact with, be it sooner or later.

Telepathic Energies: The twins can both feel each other's thoughts reverberate within themselves. They can also feel each other's physical pain. Because they are so intertwined, being separated is painful and potentially the only way to kill them. If they are too far apart, the twins begin to feel pain and eventually succumb to it.

Immortality: While they may appear to be children, the twins are immortal beings that have roamed the Earth since Hades created them many millennia ago. They cannot be killed with any weapon.

Self-Healing: Immortality has it's perks, including exceptionally fast healing. The twins may be wounded but unless they are separated they will heal quite quickly after they are injured, providing maybe an hour or so before the cuts quickly heal up and leave no trace.

Thana:
Kiss of Death: Thana makes up for being physically weak by having super charged lips. A single kiss can be fatal but it depends greatly on how angry she is. The more she wants to kill someone, the more likely it is to succeed. It only take energy if the kiss does work, taking a fair amount of energy and replenishing the void with the person's life force. When this does happen, Thana tends to be stronger and more volatile, intoxicated on the other person's essence. She cannot kill her twin brother, no matter how much she'd like to sometimes.

Endurance: As a girl, Thana may not be strong but she possesses endurance. She can take more pain, handle more injuries and it takes her longer to collapse from separation from her twin.

Apollyon:
Super strength: Being the stronger of the pair, Apollyon is incredibly strong. A soft touch is enough to shake a tree, effortlessly. It takes almost no energy at all to rip/crush large things and his strength does not fade over time. The only one who doesn't feel his strength is his twin sister as the two are immune to each other's gifts.

Thick Skin: Apollyon may look like a puny child, incapable of much on his own but his hide provides a good deal of protection. His skin will pierce but it takes more strength to do so. The boy also heals a lot faster than his sister because of this.

Locked Ability:
When the twins abandoned Erebus they had to pay a penalty. Their true form was sealed and cannot be unlocked unless a mage severs the bind between the children and Hades. It requires dark magics and extensive knowledge of the black arts. If the twins were ever to regain the ability to shift into their true forms, they would likely be unstoppable.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:59 pm
Katarjena

Accepted. =3  

Miss Fruit Loops
Captain

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

King_of_Rain_Makers

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:21 am
Miss Fruit Loops
Katarjena
Zippy the Lazy One

N a m e
Kaine Kaine Ratlr Nupho

A b i l i t i e s
Half Breed : Do to a illness Kaine is stuck in a state of half transformation Giving him above average speed,strength, hearing and flexibility. But he can not get the full range of increases do to the fact that he can not transform fully. Nyan

Full Body Control: Kaine has Learned how to control every muscle in his body allowing him to change his center of gravity at will this allows for great balance and gives him the skill to change direction in mid air ( Usually when dodging)

Claw Growth : Due to the Cat traits that are in his body Kaine can Lengthen his claws to two inches in length.

Nyan I'm a kitty pet me. 3nodding (Purrr)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:25 am
King_of_Rain_Makers

Accepted.

Katarjena

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Kiri sai

Dangerous Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:14 am
Miss Fruit Loops
Katarjena
Zippy the Lazy One

N a m e
Kiri Hikari

A b i l i t i e s
Weapon summoning: Kiri's primary means of attack and defense. This allows him to summon weapons at will and without any known limit. Most weapons are one-handed and will often appear to come out of the sleeve on his right arm, often followed by a faint glow. Larger weapons, such as his scythe, require he either take the weapon's stance to summon it or trace its basic shape in the air. He also possesses various enchanted and magical weapons, summoning whichever may be of the most use at the time.

Elven language: Not exactly an ability per se, but as an elf he is naturally fluent in the elven language. As a result, he has a rather basic control over the world around him, such as being able to walk on water for a time or making flames part so he isn't burned. He cannot generate these things, simply manipulate what is there to benefit himself or others.

Shadow walking: A skill mastered by very few from his clan, this allows him to almost merge and hide within shadows at will. It is not exactly magic, but it's not something anyone can do either. He cannot travel through shadows, though, merely use them to hide and move without being seen.

Elven physique/training: More of an attribute than an ability, his elven body is far lighter than it seems and allows him to get to certain places others can't, that aren't able to fly. He is also stronger than he looks, allowing him to wield heavier weapons with relative ease.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:24 pm
Kiri sai

Accepted. =3  

Miss Fruit Loops
Captain

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

King_of_Rain_Makers

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:16 pm
King_of_Rain_Makers
Miss Fruit Loops
Katarjena
Zippy the Lazy One

N a m e
Kaine Kaine Ratlr Nupho

A b i l i t i e s
Half Breed : Do to a illness Kaine is stuck in a state of half transformation Giving him above average speed,strength, hearing and flexibility. But he can not get the full range of increases do to the fact that he can not transform fully. Nyan

Full Body Control: Kaine has Learned how to control every muscle in his body allowing him to change his center of gravity at will this allows for great balance and gives him the skill to change direction in mid air ( Usually when dodging)

Claw Growth : Due to the Cat traits that are in his body Kaine can Lengthen his claws to two inches in length.

Nyan I'm a kitty pet me. 3nodding (Purrr)
Sorry forgot to add on last ability

Animal Instinct: If in distress Kaines instincts will kick in forcing his body to react with a defending action.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:19 pm
King_of_Rain_Makers

Change accepted. Thanks.

Katarjena

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Eko Domini Tsurugi

Dangerous Codger

4,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:29 pm
N a m e
Prince Derik Serenity

A b i l i t i e s
Fire Control: A natural ability for Derik, he can either create his own fire from within the depths of his body or use other sources around him. Fire control doesn't take too much energy from him and there is no struggle with using it as he desires. Eventually, his fire, which is of a white hue, will wear him down.

Massive Strength: The true strength of a dragon is strong in the Dragarians, showing in their physical capabilities. His strength of course, is at least twice a strong humans but it doesn't stretch as far as to lift a boulder but probably crush a rib with a blow to the chest.

Endurance: Dragarians have heightened physical endurance, capable of long physical conflicts with a moderate wear.

Transformation: Derik can transform into a form of a white spike ridden dragon, having control over the white fire. The form takes forty five percent of the energy of an individual and uses fire at much more ease, as it comes much more naturally than in a human form. Dragon form can be maintained when sleep comes but when awakened, the individual reverts back to it's humanoid form.

Flight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:09 pm
Eko Domini Tsurugi

I believe there should be a drumroll for this...

Accepted! ;3

Katarjena

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200

miss never on

Intermediate Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:24 pm
( Slightly annoyed about this, but let's get this over with... )

Miss Fruit Loops
Katarjena
Zippy the Lazy One

Name
Leonorda "Leo" Silver

A b i l i t i e s
Sharp-Shooter: Leo has amazing abilities when it comes to the bow and arrow and maybe even the gun. It was an amazing ability ever sense she was a child. The girl was a prodigy when it came to aiming for things. Bows and arrows, knives, guns, all of it. She doesn't have a good throwing arm but she's amazing with aim.

Sight and Hearing: Another amazing thing that Leo can do. She can hear better then most elves and can even see more then a mile away when it's a really pretty day outside.

Language: Fluent English, some Spanish, some French, and Fluent Elven. Of course, this is just from the school she was chosen to go to.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:26 pm
my dead lullaby

It's for the good of the roleplay. Everyone is doing it.

Accepted.  

Miss Fruit Loops
Captain

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

miss never on

Intermediate Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:37 pm
Yes, I know I understand that. Due to the facts of have high hopes for this roleplay I'm willing to do this.
Miss Fruit Loops
Katarjena
Zippy the Lazy One

N a m e
Dantes "Dante" Malverick

A b i l i t i e s
Mist: This is a very, very basic thing that all incubi and succubi can do. This wraps around the intended target from head to toe and can make their body crave for sexual desire, lust. It can take on the targets favorite smell and practically intoxicate them. Of course there are some people that can resist this, all though it's tough to name a few. This mist is a dark purple when it comes from an incubus and pink when it's from a woman.

Form Change: Again, this is basic. There is the extremely attractive form they use to lure in their prey and the true demonic form they aren't very comfortable with. This comes with different color eyes, bat-like wings, a pointed tail, horns, and claws.

Claws: Just because they love sex, doesn't mean they can't fight. They can grow out their claws to six inches long and use them as dangerous daggers due to the fact that their nails are stronger then a wall off steel 3 feet thick.

Flight: this is actually only accessable when they go in their true form. They will only use this when they know they can't win a fight or are searching for another victim.

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff