Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Danishin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:11 am
Alexander Nathaniel
Danishin
Alexander Nathaniel
*they unchained her and let her drop throw the trap pedestal. it swirled like a slide for a few minutes before she landed in what seemed to be a womans' dressing room*

Relieved to be unchained, i look around myself.

"Is this... A womans dressing room?" she thought to herself, hoping she would be trying on clothes instead of being tickled, but she knew what to expect at this point.

After a couple minutes, she finally asked the question she dreaded:

"Is anyone there?..."

*the lights turn on brightly as women with the same expressions as the males glare at her. *they tear her down to her bra and panties as they think, moving tons of dresses and shoes around her*

Dani stands there, stunned, surprised at the sudden bright light, and before she knows it she is mostly undressed standing in the middle of clothes and shoes, she pokes a dress with her bare toes, and then just looks around herself, too stunned and confused to say anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:19 pm
Danishin
Alexander Nathaniel
Danishin
Alexander Nathaniel
*they unchained her and let her drop throw the trap pedestal. it swirled like a slide for a few minutes before she landed in what seemed to be a womans' dressing room*

"Is this... A womans dressing room?" she thought to herself, hoping she would be trying on clothes instead of being tickled, but she knew what to expect at this point.

"Is anyone there?..."

*the lights turn on brightly as women with the same expressions as the males glare at her. *they tear her down to her bra and panties as they think, moving tons of dresses and shoes around her*

Dani stands there, stunned, surprised at the sudden bright light, and before she knows it she is mostly undressed standing in the middle of clothes and shoes, she pokes a dress with her bare toes, and then just looks around herself, too stunned and confused to say anything.

* the women point to the dresses and shoes, just smiling as they await for her to choose or speak to them*  

Alexander Nathaniel

Danishin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:53 pm
Alexander Nathaniel
Danishin
Alexander Nathaniel
Danishin
Alexander Nathaniel

"Is anyone there?..."

* the women point to the dresses and shoes, just smiling as they await for her to choose or speak to them*

After a brief moment of confusion, she picks up a large,poofy black dress and puts it on, before slipping on some long, red boots.

"I look weird... Is this... What you wanted?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:27 pm
Danishin
Alexander Nathaniel
Danishin
Alexander Nathaniel
Danishin
Alexander Nathaniel

"Is anyone there?..."

After a brief moment of confusion, she picks up a large,poofy black dress and puts it on, before slipping on some long, red boots.

*they giggle amongst themselves*

"are you trying to look good for the master?"  

Alexander Nathaniel

Danishin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:56 pm
Alexander Nathaniel
Danishin
Alexander Nathaniel
Danishin
Alexander Nathaniel

*they giggle amongst themselves*

"are you trying to look good for the master?"

"Y-yeah i'm-" she cuts herself off mid sentence, remembering what the "artists" said

"Wait! I don't wanna meet the master!" she said

"Is there anything else i can do?!?" she said to the women, deep down knowing what the answer will be  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:34 pm
*they all nod and point to a beauty salon chair by the wall*  

Alexander Nathaniel

Danishin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:42 pm
Alexander Nathaniel

Dani reluctantly sits in the chair, preparing for the worst and hoping for the best  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:53 pm
Danishin
Alexander Nathaniel

Dani reluctantly sits in the chair, preparing for the worst and hoping for the best

*the chair turns on and removes her boots, giving her a medi pedi and helping her relax with a massage before her boots are put back on and slide her down another door, leading her to the dining area.*  

Alexander Nathaniel

Danishin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:30 pm
Alexander Nathaniel
Danishin
Alexander Nathaniel

*the chair turns on and removes her boots, giving her a medi pedi and helping her relax with a massage before her boots are put back on and slide her down another door, leading her to the dining area.*

Dani panics as her boots are removed but is plesantly surprised by a relaxing massage

"Mmmmmmm, a little more on the heel, right there" she sais, among other requests.

as she slides dow, she sits down in the dining area, feeling relaxed  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:56 pm
Danishin
Alexander Nathaniel
Danishin
Alexander Nathaniel

Dani panics as her boots are removed but is plesantly surprised by a relaxing massage

"Mmmmmmm, a little more on the heel, right there" she sais, among other requests.

*the chair straps her in and stretches out,sliding her onto the table as I sit there at the head of the table,looking at you*  

Alexander Nathaniel

Danishin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:38 pm
Alexander Nathaniel
Danishin
Alexander Nathaniel
Danishin
Alexander Nathaniel

*the chair straps her in and stretches out,sliding her onto the table as I sit there at the head of the table,looking at you*

"Gwagh!" surprised, i squirm around a bit as i slide onto the table.

"Uh, hi" i sheepishly say.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:52 pm
*waves and then starts to proceed to remove your boots*  

Alexander Nathaniel

Danishin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:18 pm
Alexander Nathaniel

Dani knew what would happen if her boots are going to be taken off, so she tries to deter him

"You don't need to touch my feet, i am really not ticklish at all."

she lied, in her attempt to stop him(/her?)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:45 am
Danishin
Alexander Nathaniel

Dani knew what would happen if her boots are going to be taken off, so she tries to deter him

(him.i'm a guy) *removes the boots and tosses them to the floor. uses a fork to lightly scratch your soles up to your toes*  

Alexander Nathaniel

Danishin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:03 am
Alexander Nathaniel
Danishin
Alexander Nathaniel

(him.i'm a guy) *removes the boots and tosses them to the floor. uses a fork to lightly scratch your soles up to your toes*

(Alright) The clunk i hear as my boots hit the floor leave me feeling defeated.

But i buck up, and muster all of my strength to hold my laughter in, i decide i was not going to give anything to this man.

The fork lightly scratches my sole and my toes curl, i bite my lip, and nearly go crazy when the fork scrapes around my toes, keeping my toes curled seemed to be the only way i could win...

Not like the man could, oh, tickle harder, hold my toes back, or use a different tool to get me laughing... But i didn't think about that.

"S-seehheee? I am nohot tickl- nnngmmff - ticklish" i finally choke out  
Tickle Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces