Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
☆ Custom Weapons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:19 pm
Odoeb

Character: Atsuko Uchiha
Link to profile: [x]

Weapon Name: Dragons Horn
Weapon Type: Earring

Description: A black spike earring, rather simplistic in design.

Ability Summary:
• Able to create up to twenty copies of this item. These copies can be dispersed at will by the user from any distance and are able to connect back to the original or other copies from extremely long ranges, with the only real thing that would stop connection being large amounts of rock or other similar dense material.
• The earring is able to transfer messages between itself and copies, as well as vice versa. These messages are delivered mentally and only require the earring to be touched or equipped to use. People can also choose whether to check messages or leave the communication network open entirely.
• Able to cast fire ninjutsu without the need of hand signs. This does NOT apply to any copies, only the original.
• Able to store 480 chakra within it

Alrighty after some consolidations I gotchu.
•Reduce the Storage from 480 to 400 IF you insist on keeping the current amount of Earrings divisible as 20 this makes for easier math in the long run.
•The no handsigns ability while it is limited to only fire jutsu is still a no no. I'm afraid. Omission on hand signs in anyway is a big noperooni if you were a Mystic Hero however, I may have considered that it would have been reasonable to instead use the earring as the conduit as oppose to a weapon following the rule sets of rank limitations Mystic Hero does but you are not an fraid I gotta say no to this feature.
•For the communication feature splitting the earring into its counterparts as a fair offset will deduct from the maximum storage pool. I believe that is a fair balancing factor for such a feature. Hence why i suggest dropping the pool to 400. Each earring replicated would deduct [20] Chakra from the Main earrings total pool. As an example if you had 5 earrings out and about to your homies YOUR OG Earring's max storage pool becomes 300 because the 100 is being dispersed among the homies.
•Lastly since these aren't actual mechanical devices but function off NINJA MAGIC to relay their messages telepathically all NINJA MAGIC will require chakra. So tack on that that anyone using the devices will have to pay a [20] Chakra communication fee. As most abilities that share the similiar function as these earring are minimally rank [C] using the [Astral Projection] jutsu as a reference.

If you're fine with these terms of change then I will approve.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:39 pm
NecroPlant

Redacting it then, got other ideas to cook up  

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:00 pm

Character: Kisuke Shinsetsu
Link to profile:

Weapon Name: Gram
Weapon Type: Falcata

Weapon Height: 23 Inches
Weapon Weight: 4 pounds

Description: This blade sat alone in the blade shops shelf, the owner did not allow anyone buy it or touch it. That was until Kisuke walked into the shop and walked by the blade. He stopped and looked at the blade. He felt a strange sensation and stood in a daze. The shop keep noticed what was going on and walked over. Once he got closer he could also feel something going on. He knew this blade was reacting to its true owner. He told Kisuke he would give it to him for free, he would need time to prepare it. The handle of the blade appears to be a wolf with ruby red eyes and made from some green substance that fits perfectly in his hands.

Ability Summary: 
• Chakra Capacity: The blade holds 4k of any mixture of Chakra and Stamina, The blade holds 1k stamina, chakra is processed into the infinity seals. excess stamina is held for up to 3 posts then released harmlessly if not used.
• Revenge Counter: Any techniques that is used against the user or in his vicinity if it is blocked or countered 50% of the chakra/stamina that was used in the technique is residually absorbed by the blade.
• Full Counter: Any technique that strikes Kisuke without any defenses 100% of the techniques chakra/stamina is absorbed by the sword. Damage is still done as normal to Kisuke.
• Release Counter: Kisuke can unleash stored chakra into a null element blast of chakra. He can use this to counter attacks aimed at him.
*Techniques countered or blocked in this fashion do not residually get reabsorbed into the sword that would be OP

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:45 pm

Character: Atsuko Uchiha
Link to profile: [ x ]

Weapon Name: Lost Robes
Weapon Type: Robes

Robe Height: Fits someone who is around six feet.
Robe Weight: Very light, only five pounds at most.

Description: Fits a rather large individual these robes are a dull white, showing there age, with small markings. Black on the inside as well. It comes with a black sash. Finally the only other real things of note is that the small markings are around the neck area just below the collar. They are a total of six tomoe esque objects with small empty white circles in the center of each. Where this robe came from is rather unclear but there is some obvious history behind it, as it appears to be from a age long ago.

Ability Summary:
• Divine Dellusion - Able to create up to five clones, without the need for hand seals. These clones are of the weakest variant and cost only E rank each to cast. They cannot interact with anything physically no have any real effect on the environment. The only sign of this ability activating is a slight glow to the eyes.
• Focus Points - All jutsu cast well wearing this robe are 10 less in cost, minimally reduced to 5.
• Blessed Thread - Can store up to 480 points of chakra. This takes an activation to store obviously.
• Foresight - Can negate fuin used on the wearer by paying double the equivalent cost up to S rank. This ability will trigger automatically (still taking up a activation) if the proper amount of chakra is stored inside of the robes. Automatically OR manually both take up activation.

Holy Rinaku

BlackFruity

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:08 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

Odoeb

Haji and your Gram:
Pending: I love the aesthetic of a blade that's designed to just be a constant counter. Unfortunately, this sword is a bit more than what I think is fair.

Chakra Capacity: Satoosa ranked ninjas just barely cross the 1000 chakra or stamina mark, and this sword is supposed to be able to absorb that much. The highest in this past year I have seen a custom weapon absorb is 480. That's the max I'm going to let you absorb of chakra. I can't approve of the weapon absorbing stamina since I can't find any record of a stamina absorbing weapon in the past year getting approved.
Revenge Counter: This is the same as your initial version and Fruity didn't seem to have any problem with it. My main issue is that "Any techniques that is used against the user or in his vicinity", implying that this sword has some sort of magnetic ability to absorb chakra that is not in direct contact with the blade. I don't like it, so I request you edit it out.
Full Counter: Fruity wasn't going to let you have this on your initial draft, so I don't see why I should either.
Release Counter: Looks awesome. Honestly since this weapon's whole gimmick is to absorb chakra for the sole purpose of shooting it back, I feel like you should stop the absorbtion at an S+ rank amount. Also you need to make sure to state that the releasing of the attack requires an activation.

Odeob and your Lost Robes
Pending: For the record, this is my first time judging clothing as a custom weapon.
Divine Dellusion: I like what this is going for. The only thing is that in this guild, chakra molding always requires something to be substituted for handseals. Maybe have your eyes glow when you use this cloak's ability so that the molding of chakra is through your eyes? I promise that I won't have you make it of any extra cost. Also just make sure you state that the making these clones cost an activation. I just don't want people thinking it's a passive lol.
Focus Point: If another weapon mod denies this ability then I will respect their call. I think this is fair, however.
Blessed Threads: Lower this to 480 at the most please. I would argue that it should be even lower since you're also having these robes reduce ninjutsu cost and have these extra tricks. And only allow the robes to absorb chakra please.
Foresight: This will also cost an activation. Otherwise it looks good.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:02 pm
Mattysandwich

Added glowing eyes.

Can it be 500? 480 is an awkward number and I hate looking at it, pls. I beg of you.

Foresight i tweaked it a bit, give it a reread if you think its still okay.  

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:18 pm

Character: Karuto Raiken
Link to profile: Karuto

Weapon Name: Ragnarok Armor
Weapon Type: Tailored Medium Armor

Description: The garbs of warriors of old, Karuto stumbled upon the manuscript for their creation while training in the depth of a tempe in one of the harsher deserts of the Land of Wind. It is a simple leather studded breast plate with grieves to match. Four small metal disks are prominently displayed upon the breastplate and, upon close inspection, one can see faint glyphs on each of these disks.

Ability Summary:
• The Ragnarok Armor is capable of switching between "modes" in battle. The four different modes equate to the four different disks and four different specializations for battle
• In it's Natural state the Ragnarok Armor can store 200 stamina and/or chakra for later use.
• Berserker Armor - This mode is indicated by the upper right disk on the armor flowing with a bright red outline of a clenched fist. In this mode the user's eyes will glow red as a physical sign of the change. The user's base Strength score is doubled, all other base scores are halved
• God Armor - This mode is indicated by the upper left disk on the armor flowing with a brilliant gold outline of a crown. In this mode the user's eyes will glow golden as a physical sign of the change with lightning bolts periodically twirling about the user. The user's base Fortitude score is doubled, all other base scores are halved
• Trickster Armor - This mode is indicated by the lower right disk on the armor flowing with a powerful blue outline of a mask. In this mode the user's eyes will glow blue as a physical sign of the change as well as occasionally emitting blue lightning bolts. The user's base Reflex score is doubled, all other base scores are halved
• PegasusArmor -This mode is indicated by the lower left disk on the armor flowing with a bright white outline of a shoe. In this mode the user's eyes will glow white as a physical sign of the change. The user's base speed score is doubled, all other base scores are halved

Holy Rinaku

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:20 pm
Mattysandwich

Character: Rukai "Roxas" X
Link to profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25063065#381200903

Weapon Name: The Iron b*****d
Weapon Type: Broad Sword

Weapon Height: 3 feet
Weapon Weight: 60lbs

Description: Roxas is the b*****d son of the Iron Throne's king, Takahiro. As a boy, he was sent away to live a secluded life away from the royal family. The Iron Throne is a family of samurai. Masters of the blade. But their weapons were of eastern lineage. Western weapons were crude and barbaric. Roxas' father while ashamed of the boy knew he was, in fact, his son. For this fact and this fact only he sent Roxas away with a large blade he would only be able to use when and if he was worthy to lift its weight. A sixty-pound broad sword carrying the families emblem.

Ability Summary: 
• The Iron b*****d: The blade is weightless to Roxas and due to its weight breaks weapons it clashes with B rank techniques and higher. 10 extra stamina is invested in these attacks, however
• Kinship: The blade absorbs chakra passively out of combat. 10 per post up to a maximum of 480. The chakra acts as an extension of Roxas' chakra pool.
• Tea Blade: The blade while fully loaded on chakra will have the negation/reinforcement aura around it at the same range as Roxas does depend on his body rank.
• Blood Potential: When at maximum chakra Roxas loses his lack of proficiency with the blade and can use it adeptly.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:16 pm
Odoeb

Dexterous Prince

malavaes

Odeob: Unfortunately Necro, aka the head weapon mod, said that 480 was the max since that's as much as an S+ ranked technique cost. So absorbing more, even enough to quench our drive for perfection, would be too much. Also I was told that you need to specify that the absorbtion of chakra takes up an activation as well. I know you already have a ring which does so, so please make sure you're aware of that when you use your trick. Everything else looks golden, however.

Karuto and Raiken Armor.
Pending: When's the last time I had to judge your customs?
Natural State: I got the confirmation that nothing can store stamina. Though I REALLY do appreciate you trying to keep it to such a small number, all things considered. Also remember that absorbing chakra, even your own into the armor to be used later, will cost an activation. You'll probably do it during the down post where your character isn't fighting anyhow, so you should be fine.
All of these changes: I really like what you're trying to do. This is a quality aesthetic piece. First problem though, you have six abilities on this armor. That's a huge red flag. I respect that you wanted to do one for each ability, but there are limits. My recommendation is to combine the four into two, like strength and Reflexes are increased while fortitude and speed are decreased and vice versa. That'll bring you back down to four. It'll also make you somewhat more hack... until I make my next demand.
The sacrifices are glorious. However, I can't allow you to DOUBLE your stats. I know there are techniques on the listings which do similar things for not nearly the cost you're requesting, but those things WILL be taken off of their respective list. At most I will allow a supreme boost in two stats while a supreme loss in two more. Even that I'm going to double check with Necro, but that seems fair in my book.
Finally, these shift changes have to cost an activation. You shouldn't be able to move between them for no penalty. Each form while activated will also continue to cost a supplementary action while its active following the initial post. There's no cost yet for doing so, but if it decides that there needs to be then I'll allow you to take it from the chakra absorbed from your armor solely for no activation.

Malavaes and The Iron b*****d
Pending: It's nice to see a sword with a fun name.
The Iron b*****d: Approved.
Kinship: I really do like what you're doing with this. It's a lot more gentle then how other people have been doing their chakra absorption. Unfortunately, I did get the word that you can't passively absorb chakra. Sorry.
Tea Blade: I am weary of this ability, but since you are from the appropriate clan I do see merit in allowing it. If Necro decides that it has to be taken out, however, then I request no hard feelings.
As a side note, I'm only willing to approve this if it does what I'm thinking: Where it's able to extend the range of your negation aura as long as the blade is filled with 480 chakra. It says something about the range expanding depending on your body rank. Is that something you forgot to list? Or is the range based off of the clan and your body rank?
Blood Potential: Now what does this mean to you? I know in roleplay what it means. But it doesn't give any direct examples related to guild systems to what it does. Does it grant you a long sword formless style up to your current body rank? I don't see anything intrinsically wrong with, but that's because I don't know what you're trying to do mechanically with the ability.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:07 pm

Character: Karuto Raiken
Link to profile: Karuto

Weapon Name: Ragnarok Armor
Weapon Type: Tailored Medium Armor

Description: The garbs of warriors of old, Karuto stumbled upon the manuscript for their creation while training in the depth of a tempe in one of the harsher deserts of the Land of Wind. It is a simple leather studded breast plate with grieves to match and a leather strap running across it to house tools. A small line of inscriptions in an unknown language are written upon the strap

Ability Summary:
• In its Natural State the Ragnarok Armor can store 250 chakra for later use
• In its Natural State the Ragnarok Armor can reduce the amount of Raiton chakra by 10 to a minimum of 5
• In its Natural State the Ragnarok Armor confers a +1 to all DRs
• In it's Active State the Ragnarok Armor mimic's the abilities of the First Gate of the Hachimon style, as well as the drawbacks that would associate with the user after the time limit. Costs 30 chakra per turn to keep in its active state. Takes on activation to activate the Ragnarok Armor

Holy Rinaku

Mattysandwich

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:08 pm
Mattysandwich

Haji and your Gram:
Pending: I love the aesthetic of a blade that's designed to just be a constant counter. Unfortunately, this sword is a bit more than what I think is fair.

Chakra Capacity: Satoosa ranked ninjas just barely cross the 1000 chakra or stamina mark, and this sword is supposed to be able to absorb that much. The highest in this past year I have seen a custom weapon absorb is 480. That's the max I'm going to let you absorb of chakra. I can't approve of the weapon absorbing stamina since I can't find any record of a stamina absorbing weapon in the past year getting approved.

So the blade is only storing stamina...not chakra so the 480 doesn't help in this situation. but thanks

Now, not approving something based on the fact that nothing like it has been approved before or in the past year is not a valid reason for rejection, in this type of situation the crew needs to decide whether this kind of thing will be allowed or not, either way let me know~

Revenge Counter: This is the same as your initial version and Fruity didn't seem to have any problem with it. My main issue is that "Any techniques that is used against the user or in his vicinity", implying that this sword has some sort of magnetic ability to absorb chakra that is not in direct contact with the blade. I don't like it, so I request you edit it out.

Well most of the time enemy jutsu will not come in contact with the blade simply because

1:Bukijutsu negating/blocking Ninjutsu is solely reserved for Bukijutsu class
2: I'm a tamer I don't have Bukijutsu slots either so I can't learn bukijutsu atm so my blade won't actually be the one blocking the techniques Kisuke will use his own ninjutsu to block attacks and then the enemy tech chakra will be absorbed. I just wanted to make that clear. So technically the blade does have the ability to magnetically absorb chakra. Though I can edit it to make it only for techniques aimed at him or blocked by him.

Full Counter: Fruity wasn't going to let you have this on your initial draft, so I don't see why I should either.

Honestly the process last time took so long I don't even remember what was said about my customs. Mind jogging my memory as to why this is a no go?

Release Counter: Looks awesome. Honestly since this weapon's whole gimmick is to absorb chakra for the sole purpose of shooting it back, I feel like you should stop the absorption at an S+ rank amount. Also you need to make sure to state that the releasing of the attack requires an activation.

Can you explain your statement here in a little bit more detail. It's late and I'm not really getting what your saying exactly.

the activation is fine

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:33 am
Mattysandwich

Edits made  

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:36 am
Grand Chevalier Haji

Chakra Capacity: I know that, "Just because no one did it prior doesn't mean it's a good reason to get denied," is a legitimate argument for my initial judgment. It was my first time taking over custom weapons, and because I couldn't reach the head of custom weapons I based judgments off of prior judgments. Thankfully while waiting for you to respond, however, I was able to ask. He confirmed that weapons cannot absorb and maintain stamina. Even though our guild works very mechanically and chakra and stamina are seen as the same, they're technically different as to what they can get away. If this ever changes then I promise to quote you with the option to change you weapon. Until then, however, I'm going to deny it.

Revenge Counter:
1). No it's not. If you use a bukijutsu technique, (formless bukijutsu counts as simple techniques, btw), then you can counter ninjutsu. The only problem is that ninjutsu is naturally one rank more powerful than buki and taijutsu of simple and complex kinds. So if you swing a simple or complex bukijutsu with B-ranked, without any DR increases, then you can only counter up to a C-ranked ninjutsu. What you're thinking for is the mystic hero discipline, which allows bukijutsu to negate ninjutsu of the same rank regardless of the whole simple, complex, spiritual, ordeal.
2). Tamers allow ninjas to switch out ninjutsu techniques for formless on a one to one ratio. That means by sacrificing four ninjutsu slots you could have up to an A-ranked formless swordplay. I would know, since I'm also a tamer. Honestly though, if you're not going to block the attacks with a sword, then maybe the sword isn't the right weapon for you. Like, Odeob and Karuto are making these cloaks and armors to absorb chakra. Maybe that's something you should look for? I can't allow this ability to absorb chakra that's not directly colliding with it.

Full Counter: Sure thing! The reason why I cannot allow you to have this approved is because first of all, somehow the chakra hitting Kisuke is being absorbed into the sword. That goes back to what I was saying earlier. Having said that, however, I can't see a full reason to outright denied it. Especially if you decide to make this some sort of armor so that you can go more for what everyone else is doing. I think my main issue though is that with the way this guild works, you can't die. Like, if I hit you with an S-ranked technique, that can't kill you. Ideally it should at the very least knock you out, but if you decide in roleplay to be like, "Kisuke stood up after enduring the attack since he's a main character and thus cannot die," obviously it would be a matter of discussion for the fight mods, but to me, you wouldn't be wrong. So to then get hit by an S-ranked, absorb 100% of the chakra, and then be able to use it, sounds REALLY dangerous. Regardless, you can't make judgments based off of how things COULD go. I'll going to switch the judgment to pending, but it can't be a sword in order for it to get approved.

Release Counter: So the max that this sword should be able to absorb is S+ ranked, aka the 480. That's already been stated. Basically all I am saying is that when you release the chakra to have your getsuga tensho moment, that action of releasing the chakra into a blast needs to cost an activation. You can't just say that you released it as a passive, and then do two more attack activation movements.

Odoeb

Fabulous. Approved.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:01 am
Mattysandwich

Malavaes and The Iron b*****d
Pending: It's nice to see a sword with a fun name.
The Iron b*****d: Approved.
Kinship: Can I gather chakra in the blade some other way?
Tea Blade: The aura would only be around the blade if it was fully loaded with chakra. The aura around tea clan users increases with each body rank. The blades would as well.
Blood Potential: This is simply meant to be flavor.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150