Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| First Dew ][ Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
➊CHAK:: 360/470 ➋STAM:: 30/30 ➌RYO 両 :: -- ➍AC:: --
                                                        < Eyes Active / Not Active > < Genin > < Rank:: D>

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Senkou no Jaku: Flash of Weakness ~ C: 5 post: 15 Sentences ]

Arriving at the academy, Isora began to look for an area secluded away from anyone in the area. First off, Isora began to sew on the 7b patch still unsure what it meant. Training was far too difficult to do if you have distractions. “If I'm going to train on this Justus I guess I'm going to have to let “Him” out”. [⅕]

Sighing at the thought of it, Isora closed his eyes activating his doujutsu. Slipping away from reality and into the “Sunken place” letting the “Other” now take control, the true Isora meditated. Opening his eyes revealing that they were now a bright red. [⅖]

The “Other” now free began to smirk. “It's been a while, guess I'll just take my time before I give this body back to him”. The Other began cracking each finger one by one with his thumb on each hand. “Well Senkou no Jaku should be easy, I remember reading about this and kind of practicing this in the asylum”. [⅗]

Taking a deep breath, he began to channel his chakra directly to his eyes. Thinking about everything he knew from reading the scrolls on his bloodline, he felt sure it would be simple enough. Being in one place for most of your life can do that to you. [⅘]

After directing enough chakra into his eyes, He began to slowly open his eyes. As his eyes opened little by little, a dark green ray of light began to erupt from his eyes. He continued to the light shine bright for a little while longer before letting it end . If anyone was to be near him with a doujutsu it would be disabled. [5/5]

✘[ Senkou no Jaku: Flash of Weakness ]

[ Munashii Bunshin ~ D: 4 post: 12 sentences ]

“Alright on the the next jutsu, this one should be a little more easier then the last. Seems like all I have to do is summon a clone of memory serves me right.” Placing his hands together, The “Other” focused hard of his chakra, he knew he had to do that in order to perfectly execute the jutsu. [¼]

“Alright this should be good enough. Munashii Bunshin”. He whispered as his red became an even brighter red for a brief period. A poof of smoke appeared, and as the wind blew it away, the only thing left was a deformed grey version of himself. [2/4]

“This makes no sense. Where could I have actually went wrong.” With a stern look on his face, he knew he would have to start again. “Maybe I need to try to use more chakra or adjust my chakra a little better”. [¾]

Giving it another go, he place his hands in the right hand sign balancing his chakra. Now more serious than the first go The Other repeated “Munashii Bunshin”. In a poof of smoke, what stood before was perfection. He was now looking at himself, a 3D mirror. “Perfect if I do say so myself.” He thought to himself with a smirk laying upon his face. [4/4]

✘[ Munashii Bunshin → D: 4 post: 12 sentences]

[ Denkou Hachidori no Jutsu :: Electric Hummingbirds Technique → D → 5 post ( -5): 3 sentences ]

Now on to the next jutsu. The other took out his flute and began to play a note. The clone began to enjoy the music not knowing what was going on. Humming of illusionary hummingbirds filled the air. Looking up the clone noticed a thundercloud that wasn't there a few minutes ago. From the cloud, a large amount of hummingbirds honed in on the clone. Ducking down in fear the clone waited for the impact, Theo other stopped playing the flute causing the birds to disappear. “ That's another one.” He said with a smirk.

✘ [ Denkou Hachidori no Jutsu :: Electric Hummingbirds Technique → D → 5 post ( -5): 3 sentences ]

[Fukyuu no Jutsu :: Immortality Technique C 5post(-5) :: 3 sentences ]

“ Ok, what I want you to do it cut my arm after i play this tune”. With that said the clone nodded. The other began to play a soft tune creating a new genjutsu. The clone quickly cut The Others arm with a kunai. Seeing that nothing happened he became confused. “By the look on his face I guess that one is finished too”

✘ [Fukyuu no Jutsu :: Immortality Technique C 5post(-5) :: 3 sentences ]

[Hitoshirenu Shikaku no Jutsu :: Hidden Assassin → 1 post : 1 sentence]

If you can find me then wave.” The Other commanded. Playing a new note, he created a new illusion causing him to disappear when in fact he is just standing still. Looking around the clone became confuse, the person right in front of him was now gone.
                                                        ✘ [Hitoshirenu Shikaku no Jutsu :: Hidden Assassin → 1 post : 1 sentence]

[Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu :: Mist Servant Technique →D→1 post]
                                                        Still hidden The other began to play another musical note. The other pressed his lips onto the flute and began to softly. The clone still confused about where his summoner went began to slightly relax. Looking behind him the clone noticed something from the corner of his eyes. Turning around the clone seen an attacker charge at him.
                                                        ✘ [Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu :: Mist Servant Technique →D→1 post]

[Hyudora Bunshin no Jutsu :: Hydra Clone Technique→B→2 post]
                                                        While the clone was busy avoiding attackers that werent really there. The other began to think about making a name for himself. “What should I call myself when I am actually out in the world”. Taking his lips off the flute he really began to wonder. “Well I am a god in my own way, I can be the god of music maybe. I think ill go by Aizen from now on”. [½]

Aizen now slightly more happy with himself began to play another note. Focusing on his chakra and outputting it through the flute, a clone appeared and began to rush at the other clone. The older clone now knowing that the false attacker was an illusion, the clone noticed the new clone and started to get ready to attack. As the second clone got closer the first clone attacked causing a poof of smoke to appear. After the smoke cleared, two clones were now present. “ I guess the jutsu worked”. Releasing his chakra, Aizen caused the clones to disperse. “On to the next”.

✘ [Hyudora Bunshin no Jutsu :: Hydra Clone Technique→B→2 post]

[Kokuangyou no Jutsu :: Journey into Black Darkness Technique → C → 1 post]
                                                        “Munashii Bunshin”. He said after doing the correct hand signs causing a new clone to appear. Placing his lips back onto the flute, Aizen began to plan a soft melody. Listening to the music, the clone noticed everything becoming black. Feeling like he was in a pitch black room the clone figured it was under a genjutsu because it happened after the tune was played. “Can you see?”The clone began to shake his head. “Good”.
                                                        ✘ [Kokuangyou no Jutsu :: Journey into Black Darkness Technique → C → 1 post]

< SAKKAKUGAN > • <THE OTHER >xxxxx
                                                        xxxx< INCEPTION ILLUSIONIST> • < EMOTIONAL PERFORMER> •
                                                        <
                                                        SUITON / RAITON>

xxxx< Passive & Personal Attributes and Jutsu >
                                                        → Sixth Sense as the First: With a stationary body, the user can detach his vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.
                                                        → Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
                                                        → Emotional Content: The user is able to make fantastic illusions appear by performing on their instrument. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform ninjutsu through use of performance or instrument. Can perform B rank genjutsu and lower at D - rank, A rank at C - rank, and S rank at B - rank. At A - rank, all illusions cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through a instrument or performance. at S - rank, illusions cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance. Allowed to convert Genjutsu slots into Style slots at a rate of 10 to 1. By selecting this discipline, increase the total number of Genjutsu gained per rank, including D - rank, by two [+2].
                                                        → Otherworldly Imagery: Genjutsu performed cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. ( Genjutsu can still be broken, however. )
                                                        → Pre - genius : learn GenJustus [1] post faster

xxxx< Techniques Used >
                                                        → Senkou no Jaku: Flash of Weakness
                                                        → Munashii Bunshin
                                                        → Denkou Hachidori no Jutsu
                                                        → Kokuangyou no Jutsu
                                                        → Hyudora Bunshin no Jutsu
                                                        → Fukyuu no Jutsu
                                                        → Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu
                                                        → Hitoshirenu Shikaku no Jutsu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
➊CHAK:: 130/470 ➋STAM:: 30/30 ➌RYO 両 :: -- ➍AC:: --

[Inago no Akushumi :: Taste of Locusts → C → 1 post]

While the clone was still under the genjutsu, Aizen began to play another note, something he called the song of the locust. Concentrating his chakra into the flute, the genjutsu came into life from the beautiful note. The clone still unable to see for a brief moment the clone began to imagine himself spitting up locust. One by one locust began to pour from his mouth. “Good, it worked”. From Aizens perspective the clone just looked like he was just gagging.

✘ [Inago no Akushumi :: Taste of Locusts → C → 1 post]

[Nikuyouyuu no Jutsu :: Melting Flesh Technique → C → 1 post]

The clone while still imagining himself coughing up locust could now see, Aizen began to switch to a new musical note. Hearing the new musical sound from the flute, the clone knew he was in for something new. He knew he was Aizens test subject. Gagging, the clone noticed that his skin looked as though it was melting off. Looking at Aizen in horror, even though he was a clone, poofing away from existence seemed more better then this torture. Smirking at the clone, Aizen was highly enjoying the look on the clones face.

✘ [Nikuyouyuu no Jutsu :: Melting Flesh Technique → C → 1 post]

[Enma no Zaii :: Enma's Reign → C → 1 post]

Aizen was now ready for the next genjutsu. “Why not keep the torture going?” The next note Aizen would start playing was louder and more haunting. Focusing a little more chakra into this tune, getting more into it emotionally. The clone still in horror and in mental pain the clone would see a fissure open up. Rising from the ground the clone would see the prince of demons Enma. too scared from whats already happening to him, the clone just wanted it to end. Now standing in front of the clone, the illusion of enma began to suck the soul for the clone causing the clone to feel even more pain then he was already feeling, mentally. “Good, Good.”

✘ [Enma no Zaii :: Enma's Reign → C → 1 post]

[Ushi-Oni Kakekomi :: Ushi-Oni Stampede → C → 1 post]

Aizen became happy with his progress. He was a natural at genjutsu, unlike his counterpart Isora. Playing a new note through his flute. A new fissure began to open, too distracted by Enma even though the melting of his skin and the locust has stopped, the clone still didnt notice the fissure. Out from the fissure a horde of Ushi oni began to rush out toward the clone. Still in some mental pain the clone was too worn out to move as the horde toppled over it. In a poof of smoke the the clone disappeared as well as the illusions. “ Well thats too bad”.
                                                        ✘ [Ushi-Oni Kakekomi :: Ushi-Oni Stampede → C → 1 post]

[Keizokuteki Enmu no Jutsu :: Continuous Fog Technique → C → 1 post]

“I guess I have to summon another clone.” Aizen said letting out a sigh of disappointment. “Munashii Bunshin” He said while making a series of hand signs summoning a new clone. “I want you to attack these clones”. With a nod, the clone prepared for combat. Playing a new note while focusing his chakra into the flute, Aizen summoned a series of fog clones. The original clone would attack one of the fog clones and in a poof the clone would leave a dense smoke like fog behind causing the original clone to not be able to see for several seconds.

✘ [Keizokuteki Enmu no Jutsu :: Continuous Fog Technique → C → 1 post]

[Mateki: Mugen Onsa :: Demon Flute→Phantom Sound Chains→B → 2 post ]

While the clone was fighting off the fog clones when he could actually see, Aizen began to prepare for a harder jutsu. Taking a deep breath, becoming mentally ready, Aizen began to play. The note would start of smooth, like good fighting music, then it would become darker and more soulful as each note was played.

Taking sure his chakra level was at a good point, Aizen knew he would execute this jutsu. One of the few he prepared for the most. Out of no one chains began to shoot from the ground grabbing onto the clones feet, legs and body forcing him to remain still, hurting the clone slightly when in reality the clone had no chains in contact with him. “That was easy enough.

✘ [Mateki: Mugen Onsa :: Demon Flute→Phantom Sound Chains→B→ 2 post]

[Doku Kumo no Jutsu :: Poison Cloud Technique → B → 2 post]

While the clone was trapped in the genjutsu, Aizen moved on to the next jutsu. Enhancing his chakra just slightly. Keeping his lips onto the flute, Aizen would place his hands over different holes on this flute changing the sound.

This genjutsu would start to cast clouds over head covering the training grounds. The clone would start to smell a foul chemical stench in the air . The stench would then began to burn make the clone feel as though his skin and eyes were burning. As the clone started wincing in pain, Aizen smiled at his success on the jutsu.

✘ [Doku Kumo no Jutsu :: Poison Cloud Technique → B → 2 post]

[Raikou Ame no Jutsu :: Lightning Rain Technique → B → 2 post]

As the clone felt his skin was burning, Aizen shifted to a new tune. This one more thunderous in mellody. More booming, Louder than the usual melodies he has played. Controlling his chakra while playing the flute was a feat but he was good at it by now.

A similar storm then the last one came over head. This time a lightning storm. The clone would look up and before he knew it the lightning would strike down very close to the clone, about 3 feet away. Striking all around the clone, scared he would get hit, the clone decided to stand still, seeing he had no choice anyway.

✘ [Raikou Ame no Jutsu :: Lightning Rain Technique → B → 2 post]

[Sasori Muragaru :: Scorpion Swarm → B → 2 post]

The illusions for the chains disappeared and the clone was now free to move, yet he decided not to anyway due to the lightning attacking near his feet. Aizen transitioned from the sound of the thunderous melody to a more fast paced haunting stingy like melody to replicate a swarm. The clone listened to the melody unsure what was to happen next.

Closing his eye for a brief moment, the clone began to open them. Once it’s eyes were open, he found himself to be fully covered in black scorpions from head to toe. The scorpions were literally everywhere. Sure that moving wasn't the right thing to do, the clone just remained calm. “What a smart clone, guess he knew the scorpions would sting him or the lightning would”.

✘ [Sasori Muragaru :: Scorpion Swarm → B → 2 post]

[Meiryou no Hibiki :: Echo of Clarity → B → 2 post]

Knowing how to end this quickly, Aizen wanted to practice one more genjutsu that way he could actual assist other shinobi when the time came, that way he wouldnt really die or be attacked if fighthing another group with a genjutsu user. “Echo of Clarity, seems fun.” Aizen thought. Aizen again transitioned to another melody. This time one that was loud but more softer in tune, as well as more slow paced.

As the music played the clone began to notice the genjutsu go away. The black scorpions and the lightning, gone. “Well you are now freed from the genjutsu. Thank you clone. Now I dont need you for now. With that said the clone went poof from existence. “ Well that was hard work, now onto the ninjutsu. Thats going to be more of a challenge".

✘ [Meiryou no Hibiki :: Echo of Clarity → B → 2 post]

"Wow I'm beat, think I may need to relax for a little while."

< SAKKAKUGAN > • <THE OTHER :: AIZEN >xxxxx
                                                        <
                                                        SUITON / RAITON>

→ Sixth Sense as the First: With a stationary body, the user can detach his vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.
                                                        → Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
                                                        → Emotional Content: The user is able to make fantastic illusions appear by performing on their instrument. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform ninjutsu through use of performance or instrument. Can perform B rank genjutsu and lower at D - rank, A rank at C - rank, and S rank at B - rank. At A - rank, all illusions cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through a instrument or performance. at S - rank, illusions cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance. Allowed to convert Genjutsu slots into Style slots at a rate of 10 to 1. By selecting this discipline, increase the total number of Genjutsu gained per rank, including D - rank, by two [+2].
                                                        → Otherworldly Imagery: Genjutsu performed cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. ( Genjutsu can still be broken, however. )

xxxx< Techniques Used >
                                                        → Inago no Akushumi :: Taste of Locusts
                                                        → Munashii Bunshin
                                                        → Nikuyouyuu no Jutsu :: Melting Flesh Technique
                                                        → Enma no Zaii :: Enma's Reign
                                                        → Ushi-Oni Kakekomi :: Ushi-Oni Stampede
                                                        → Mateki: Mugen Onsa :: Demon Flute
                                                        → Doku Kumo no Jutsu :: Poison Cloud Technique
                                                        → Raikou Ame no Jutsu :: Lightning Rain Technique
                                                        → Sasori Muragaru :: Scorpion Swarm
                                                        → Meiryou no Hibiki :: Echo of Clarity

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
➊CHAK:: 470/470 ➋STAM:: 30/30 ➌RYO 両 :: -- ➍AC:: --

Tanukineiri no Jutsu → Feigning Sleep Technique → E
                                                        → 2(-1)

Thinking about resting caused Aizen to think of a jutsu for that exact thing. “I’ll let Isora take care of this now”. Closing his eyes for a brief moment, deactivating his Sakkakugan. Sizes began to drift into the “Sunken Place” trading places with Isora. Opening his eyes Isora felt mentally rested but still knew his body needed chakra.

Relaxing his body. Isora balanced his chakra correctly forming the right hand seals in unison. “Tanukineiri no Jutsu”. After activating the jutsu Isora began to fall into a deep sleep.

[Hour 1] + 15 + 117] +132]

Within his subconscious Isora and Aizen sat around a illusionary fire. “I just want to thank you Aizen”. Aizen just stared at Isora. Isora kept him locked away for so long before the torturing. The torture, Aizen loved it, Isora, not so much. Isoras body was so frail, still is. Aizen loved the pain, the electrocution, the pills, just everything.

[Hour 2] +15 + 117] +132]
                                                        Well if you don't want to talk then that's cool”. Isora began to get up from the fire camp and walk away. In his mind a night sky appeared full of thousands of tiny stars. “Just looks beautiful”. Aizen appeared on the side of Isora. “I agree” he replied. Aizen has always been the strong one. Isora, although more logical
                                                        was softer. Begin in this world, he has to be stronger.

[Hour 3] +15 + 117] +132]
                                                        In the dream world hours wnet be differently. Felt like 30 mins of just relaxing with Aizen. Only when asleep is when them two get together. Even then sometimes they are in different areas of the mind. They aren't really close except that they state the same. Well who know what will happen in the future. As long as they have the same goal to be stronger and powerful.

✘ Tanukineiri no Jutsu → Feigning Sleep Technique → E
                                                        → 2(-1)

<
                                                        SUITON / RAITON>

xxxx< Techniques Used >
                                                        → Tanukineiri no Jutsu :: Feigning Sleep Technique

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:24 am
User ImageUser Image
➊CHAK:: 370?/470 ➋STAM:: 30/30 ➌RYO 両 :: -- ➍AC:: --

Teikou no Kuntou :: Electrical Resistance Training
                                                        → Passive → E → 2 (-1)

Starting off with his first elemental jutsu, Raiton, Isora knew how easy this would be. Being used to balancing his chakra, the only difference would be electricity. Good thing he was used to that, electro stock therapy was a big part of his life. Sending his electro energy throughout his body. Isora noticed he didn't feel it.

✘ Teikou no Kuntou :: Electrical Resistance Training
                                                        → Passive → E → 2 (-1)

Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu :: Lightning Clone Technique → E → 2 (-1)

Used to already summoning clones, Isora knew this would be simple. Focusing his chakra and combining it with raiton, Isora started making the correct hand seals. In a flash of lightning, a clone appeared infront of Isora. “Another jutsu down, more to go”.

✘ Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu :: Lightning Clone Technique → E → 2 (-1)

Ichijou no Kumo no Jutsu :: Cloud Wisp Technique → D → 4 (-2)

Doing the necessary hand signs. Isora began to pour his raiton chakra into the jutsu. Forming a cloud, Isora began to pour more chakra into the jutsu. The cloud started of very tiny. Not much of a cloud to even use. Determined Isora knew he could not fail such a easy jutsu. Putting more and more effort into the jutsu, the cloud would appear to get larger and larger. At a decent enough size, Isora would launch the cloud into the air. Not noticing his subconscious was in the cloud, Isora seen himself floating above his body. Isora would see the body moving knowing it was Aizen. “Release”. With Aizen saying that, Isora was returned to the body.

✘ Ichijou no Kumo no Jutsu :: Cloud Wisp Technique → D → 4 (-2)

Kirigakure no Jutsu :: Hidden Mist Technique → D → 4 (-2)

With the next jutsu, Isora would focus and train his chakra into the area surrounding him. Hand seal after hand seal, Isora would feel like the execution would go perfectly. The lower ranked jutsu he knows he would have no issue with. The higher ranked jutsu, he knew of the problems.

Filling the air with chakra, a thick mist would start to form around the area. The fog became so thick, Isora himself couldn't see unless he activated his eye, something he didn't want to do at the moment. “Next one I should do is how to see in the mist”.

✘ Kirigakure no Jutsu :: Hidden Mist Technique → D → 4 (-2)

Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu :: Mist Vision Technique → Passive → D → 4 (-2)

Well the most clouded his vision, Isora could easily awaken Aizen and use the sakkakugan but what fun would that be. Nothing beats extra leverage. Focusing in the mist, Isora would begin to send chakra towards his eyes trying to improve his vision.

The vision would go in and out as he tried to fluctuate his chakra to the right amount. Slamming his hands together to focus better, Isora eyes began to correct tune and adjust to the mist. Being able to clearly see the training grounds around him meant that the jutsu worked. “Another one done, more to go”.

✘ Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu :: Mist Vision Technique → Passive → D → 4 (-2)

Sanzengarasu no Jutsu :: Scattering One Thousand Crows Technique → C → 5 (-3)

“This should help with confusing my opponents if I ever do spar or fight, If only I was good with using my flute for ninjutus”. While the area was still foggy, Isora began to perform a series of hand seals. “Sanzengarasu no Jutsu”. Isora began to briefly wait for the crows to start surrounding him. After a couple of seconds only one crow showed up. “What a fail”.

“Okay time to try again”. This time, Isora put more effort into the jutsu. ”Sanzengarasu no Jutsu.” he whispered after making the correct hand seals. Unlike the first time, thousands of crows began to swarm around him. The flock of them amazed Isora. As he walked forwards slightly, the crows kept a proper pace with him as well. “This will definitely be put to use".

✘ Sanzengarasu no Jutsu :: Scattering One Thousand Crows Technique → C → 5 (-3)

Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu :: Crow Clone Technique → C → 5 (-3)

While in the middle of the flock of crows, Isora figured he would learn the crow clone jutsu as well. Placing his hands together the way the hand seal should be, Isora started focusing on his chakra level. “Ok I got this, I know so many clone jutsus, this should be easy enough”. Concentrating, Isora felt as though it should be easy.

Breathing slightly heavier, Isora felt ready. “Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu”. ‘Poof’ a perfect clone of Isora appeared. Taking out a kunai, Isora stabbed the clone. Upon impact the clone dispersed into several crows who began to fly away. “Complete”.

✘ Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu :: Crow Clone Technique → C → 5 (-3)

<
                                                        SUITON / RAITON>

xxxx< Techniques Used >
                                                        → Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu :: Crow Clone Technique
                                                        → Sanzengarasu no Jutsu :: Scattering One Thousand Crows Technique
                                                        → Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu :: Mist Vision Technique
                                                        → Kirigakure no Jutsu :: Hidden Mist Technique
                                                        → Ichijou no Kumo no Jutsu :: Cloud Wisp Technique
                                                        → Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu :: Lightning Clone Technique
                                                        → Teikou no Kuntou :: Electrical Resistance Training

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:24 am
User ImageUser Image
➊CHAK:: 290/470 ➋STAM:: 30/30 ➌RYO 両 :: -- ➍AC:: --

Hachidori no Mure no Jutsu :: Swarm of Hummingbirds Technique → C → 5 (-3)

“Next one I can use as a combination with my genjutsu, that way they wouldn't know what's real and what's not”. Raising his raiton chakra level was fairly easy. Just making sure it's balanced was more of a challenge, yet still Isora felt as though it wasn't a challenge enough.

A few minutes later. Taking deep breaths, focusing more and more, Isora felt as though his chakra levels was now correct. “Time to execute”. Making the correct hand seals, Isora whispered “Hachidori no Mure no Jutsu”. The air began to feel more dense, causing sparks of lightning to appear in the air. After a few seconds those sparks turned into raiton hummingbirds who began to fly at the nearest wooden training dummy, electrocuting it. “Done”.

✘ Hachidori no Mure no Jutsu :: Swarm of Hummingbirds Technique → C → 5 (-3)

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu :: Shadow Clone Technique → B → 7 (-3)

Closing his eyes to focus on his chakra, Isora felt he was ready. "Okay let's get this started". Maintaining his focus on his Chakra, Isora began to make sure his mind was clear so that he could imagine who he himself looked like.

Isora seen himself in his subconscious when he looks at Aizen. Isora began to picture his skinny and fragile body. Then went on to the smaller details that way one wouldn't suspect that the main and the clone weren't the same.

After thinking hard about every detail of his appearance, Isora began to form the Clone seal. After his hands was in the correct position he started to balance out his chakra. Balancing was the easy part. The hard part was always the execution.

"This is has quite the strain on my head with all this focusing". Still balancing his chakra while making the Clone seal. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, Shadow Clone Jutsu". After that was said, A clone of Isora poofed right beside him. Like all the other clones this one was perfect.

✘ Kage Bunshin no Jutsu :: Shadow Clone Technique → B → 7 (-3)

After being done with the clone, Isora made it disappear. "Time to go back to the kages office and start requesting some missions". Walking from the empty training grounds, Isora left.

[exit to Kage office]

<
                                                        SUITON / RAITON>

xxxx< Techniques Used >
                                                        → Kage Bunshin no Jutsu :: Shadow Clone Technique
                                                        → Hachidori no Mure no Jutsu :: Swarm of Hummingbirds Technique

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
➊CHAK:: 470/470 ➋STAM:: 30/30 ➌RYO 両 :: -- ➍AC:: --

Walking back to the training grounds, a second home or Isora. He looked around seeing if you would catch anyone training, yet the place was empty. His first encounter with someone was very brief, first person he met that was his age since graduating. That doesn't matter now. Now its time to get to doing missions. The Kage gave a mission that should be done quickly. "Well time to get started" he said with a low sigh. Isora began to turn back around and head towards the gates.

[ EXIT TO GATES]

< SAKKAKUGAN > • <AIZEN >xxxxx
                                                        <
                                                        SUITON / RAITON>

xxxx< Techniques Used >

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

kiwis poet

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:24 pm
                                User ImageUser Image
                                                                                    Sumiko stood outside the academy doors with a strong sense of nostalgia. It wasn't even last week that she was training here with her sensei as an academy student. Now, she would be entering as a genin. But there was something to be said about entering with style. She put her hands together, formed three seals, and used her sensor abilities to travel inside of the academy instantaneously. Once she appeared inside, she felt all of the schematics of the building enter her thoughts, clear as day.
                                                                                    [ Kenchiki: Shunshin [ Sensor: Body Flicker ] 1/1 ]

In a few moments, the information pertaining to the building escaped her mind. She was thankful for the relief from the sensory overload. Then, she put herself through it again by resting a hand on the side of the academy. She closed her eyes and focused on her chakra flow so she could receive a mental snapshot of the room she was in. Rough outlines and shapes flooded her mind's eye.
                                                                                    [ Mitsugo Heki [ Whispering Walls ] 1/1 ]

She took a moment to refocus. Her mind felt a little fuzzy from all of the information it was being flooded with in such short time. She shifted gears and put her hands together. She created several hand seals and collected all of the dust in the building - of which there was plenty in the academy. She infused it with her chakra and created an identical form of herself. She stared at her form with a pleased smile and then dismissed it; the dust fell to the ground instead of attacking her senses.
                                                                                    [ Koujin Bunshin no Jutsu [ Dust Clone Technique ] 1/1 ]

She left the academy to continue her studies. The next technique was rather messy. She put her hands to the earth and breathed in steady. She put her chakra down into the ground and focused on moving the earth. With a giant heave, a mud wall rose above her.
                                                                                    [ Doro Gaeshi [ Mud Overturn ] 1/1 ]

Her breath came out in heavy puffs, surprisingly drained from the few techniques. She didn't think she was lacking in chakra, just unused to the strain of using so much for something other than walking on trees or water. She tried to control her breathing the best she could, but lacked the knowledge of meditation techniques. She definitely didn't want to look weak to any other ninja, especially fellow rookies like the stranger from the office. She knew weakness would not be tolerated, and rested for just a short period.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:12 am
                                User ImageUser Image
                                                                                    She ran a hand through her hair, feeling like it could use a wash. Maybe it was time to work with water. She walked along the wall of the academy until she found the door that led to an indoor pool. Walking inside, she toed off her shoes and socks and put her hands together. With a well-timed hand sign, she generated an identical clone of herself, made of water.
                                                                                    [ Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu [ Water Clone Technique ] ]

Using her water walking technique, she walked onto the pool. She made it halfway, attention carefully focused on standing. She turned to eye her water clone and made a hand sign, letting her body transform in a way akin to a clone transformation, but more loose. She melted down into the pool like a puddle.
                                                                                    [ Mizutamari no Jutsu [ Water Puddle Technique ] ]

She released the technique, but her body remained in the pool. She summoned her chakra to her lungs, which were already burning. Damn, she should have brought a swim suit. The water around her was a cool contrast to the heat she felt as she struggled to hold her breath. Finally, the chakra control brought her ease, and she found herself breathing underwater.
                                                                                    [ Suimenka no Kisoku [ Breathing Underwater Technique ] ]

Sumiko swam to the edge and lifted herself out of the pool, rolling on the ground beside it until she rose to her feet. She squeezed her skirt. Water poured out but it would take forever to get dry. The fastest way was to summon the water in her clothes somewhere else. She made a hand seal and felt her soaked clothes dry as the water was drawn out and focused on her back, forming tentacles of pure water and chakra.
                                                                                    [ Hachi Shokushu [ Eight Tentacles ] ]

She released the tentacles so they fell to the ground, splashing. She put her hands together for a brand new technique. Something more subtle. She used the water around her in this jutsu. It gathered into the air, combined with her chakra, and created mist. It filled the air around her, ruining the visibility of even the pool just a foot in front of her.
                                                                                    [Kirigakure no Jutsu [ Hidden Mist Technique ] ]

She closed her eyes and focused. She felt the tinge of a headache as she sent a heavy concentration of chakra to her head. Then, she focused it to her eyes. When she was ready she opened them. The mist seemed to part at her vision, allowing her to see across the room like the mist wasn't there. This would prevent sneak attacks in low visibility.
                                                                                    [ Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu [ Mist Vision Technique ] ]

kiwis poet

Ladykiller

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
➊CHAK:: 470/470 ➋STAM:: 30/30 ➌RYO 両 :: 1,800 ➍AC:: 300

Aizen would come back to the training ground for a brief moment. What would surprise him, would be the fact that someone was actually training. "Oh its the red head girl". he would say to himself. Maybe he would come back sooner than later, maybe. Next was to the otokages office to talk to the secretary.

< SAKKAKUGAN > • <AIZEN >xxxxx
                                                        <
                                                        SUITON / RAITON>

Teikou no Kuntou :: Electrical Resistance Training
                                                        Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu :: Mist Vision Technique

xxxx< Items + Equipment >
                                                        → Flute
                                                        → Shuriken x15
                                                        → Book: The Art Of War
                                                        → Smoke bombs ( 3 )
                                                        → Silent shoes : Installs comfortable pads within shoes to muffle the noise made from walking, running, or jumping.

xxxx< Techniques Used >

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Artemis Souma

▴ Genin ▴ Nin Specialist ▴ 485/485 ▴ 75/75 ▴ D-Rank ▴

Shou said he would be in the academy tomorrow, so she had no choice but to begin training on her own. She didn't want to wait for him in case he ended up regretting his decision to become a medic. He'd seemed very anxious earlier... but she also didn't want to force herself on him since they'd just meant. In the end, things would work out. That's just how the world was.

Artemis put her hands together to form the necessary hand seals. This body flicker technique functioned just like the original maruton that everyone learned in the academy. She transported her body a couple of meters south, outside of the academy. A mental image of the area suddenly occurred to her.
                                                                                  [ Kenchiki: Shunshin [ Sensor: Body Flicker ] D ]

She jogged back up to the building and let her fingertips touch the outside wall. She closed her eyes and channeled chakra to her hand. A mental image of the academy schematics came to her, though only of the room on the other side. It wasn't entirely detailed.
                                                                                  [ [ Mitsugo Heki [ Whispering Walls ] C ]

She shook her hand out, dispersing any left over chakra there. Then, she put her hand on the door beside the wall. Closing her eyes, she focused on the door itself. Anyone else who touched it would transfer information over to her automatically.
                                                                                  [ Monko no Keibou [ Door Guard ] C ]

She removed her hand from the door. She put her hands together, forming a few hand seals. Focusing on dispersing her chakra, she aimed to generate an unseen fog that would allow her to disguise another technique. Only sensors could detect a technique released through this fog.
                                                                                  [ Haiiro no Kiri [ Gray Fog ] B ]

She made a new hand sign. This was similar to the clone technique, so it required a lot of focus. She imagined an identical copy of herself, then shaped her chakra into crows. In a moment, a clone of herself appeared, then dispersed into those crows at her command.
                                                                                  [ Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu [ Crow Clone Technique ] C ]

She made a new hand sign and thought about the kage's office. Just outside the kage's door, she imagined herself there. Dispelling her chakra, she made a projection of herself there just for a moment before dispersing it. She wouldn't want to alarm the kage after all.
                                                                                  [ Kozumikku Jigyou no Jutsu [ Astral Projection Skill ] C ]

She put her hands together and formed two seals. She imagined an identical form of herself once more, but channeled her chakra into earth-type energy. A clone of her appeared before her. It backed up a few feet before dispersing into a cloud of dust particles.
                                                                                  [ Koujin Bunshin no Jutsu [ Dust Clone Technique ] D ]

She backed away from the academy herself, giving herself about a few hundred feet so it was in view but she wasn't endangering it. She channeled her chakra to her palms, then slammed the ground. Her chakra travelled through the earth and generated a giant earth wall.
                                                                                  [ Doro Gaeshi [ Mud Overturn ] C ]

She rose from her previous position and put her hands together. For a moment, it looked like she was about to begin a sun salutation. But, instead of yoga, she channeled her chakra and made the proper hand seal to make the earth below her move. It created a wave that she rode away from her earth wall.
                                                                                  [ Doryuuha [ Earth Flow Wave ] C ]

Still riding the wave, she kept her balance fairly well. She put her hands together for another few seals, murmuring under her breath. She generated a giant spike of earth out of her wave, stopping its motion. The needle looked ready to impale someone.
                                                                                  [ Retsudo Tenshin [ Mud Needle ] C ]

She stepped off of her frozen wave and walked over to a sandbox area. She put her hands together and raised the sand with careful chakra control. If someone had been there, they'd be trapped in her sand hold. The sand became a cocoon around an invisible target.
                                                                                  [ Sabaku Kyuu [ Desert Coffin ] C ]

She felt she would never use it, but... fortune favored the prepared. She held the sand up and made different hand seals this time. She watched the sand coffin with wary eyes as she closed her fist, compacting the sand in a way that would kill anyone contained inside.
                                                                                  [ Sabaku Sousou [ Desert Funeral ] C ]

In case she fought a suiton user or had too much water of her own to deal with, she needed a sponge. She put her hands together and pushed her chakra into the earth below. With careful concentration, she generated a mound of earth. It grew a few feet tall, and seemed to suck up the moisture of the ground around it.
                                                                                  [ Tsuka no Tsuchi Souzou [ Earth Mound Creation ] C ]

She lowered herself to the ground and rested her palms there. It was almost a child's pose position, but her head was raised higher. She breathed in slowly, then pulsed her chakra through the earth. Anyone nearby would be at risk to lose their chakra control, and then consciousness if they were not careful.
                                                                                  [ Chikyuu no Myakuhaku [ Pulsating Earth ] B ]

She released the technique. No use hurting a defenseless bystander. Or worse, a shinobi that could retaliate. She kept her hands on the earth, channeling her chakra to generate an earth wall. She let this one tower over her.
                                                                                  [ Doryuu Heki [ Mud Slide Barrier ] D-S (B) ]

Imagining an opponent in front of her, she gripped the earth rougher. She forced chakra to her palms and through the earth, causing it to curl up a few meters away. The ground crawled up and captured the legs of an invisible person, holding them in place.
                                                                                  [ Tsuchi Shouaku no Jutsu [ Earth Holding Technique ] B ]

She left the sandbox area and all of the raised earth formations. She walked into the academy, where the indoor pool was. She made a hand sign, inspired by the pool. She created an identical form of herself.
                                                                                  [ Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu [ Water Clone Technique ] D ]

She got on her knees besides the pool, hands on the side like she was in child's pose. She stuck her head underneath, relieved at the cool sensation as it absorbed her sweat. Focusing her chakra to her lungs, she held her breath for as long as she could before she dared try to breathe, but she didn't need to worry. It worked fine.
                                                                                  [ Suimenka no Kisoku [ Breathing Underwater Technique ] D ]

She used the water from the pool to make moisture in the air. With a few hand signs, she created a mist. It grew thicker and thicker, obscuring her vision almost completely.
                                                                                  [ Kirigakure no Jutsu [ Hidden Mist Technique ] D ]

She squinted in the mist. Her head felt exceptionally cold around the mist and with the wet hair. She focused chakra to her eyes until the mist seemed to part so she could see farther.
                                                                                  [ Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu [ Mist Vision Technique ] D ]

As if there were a target in front of her, she manipulated water towards it. She used several hand seals to control her element. She carefully molded chains around imaginary legs, trapping the target. They would be noticeably slower with this technique.
                                                                                  [ Suikusari no Jutsu [ Water Chains Technique ] C ]

She put her fingertip to the water this time. Focusing on the wetness at her fingertips, she channeled the water up her right arm, using her chakra. When her arm was covered, she strengthened the water until it made her feel stronger. She slammed her hand into the pool, making gigantic waves, before releasing the technique and letting the water slip off her arm.
                                                                                  [ Gousuiwan no Jutsu [ Strong Water Arm Technique ] B ]

She used her chakra to hold a ball of water between her hands. She took a deep breath, centering herself, then focused on the ball. She lifted it over her head and was surprised to hear her own thoughts be echoed; the amplification in water making it easier to hear.
                                                                                  [ Mizu Shinmon no Jutsu [ Water Interrogation Technique ] B ]

She released the technique, her hair wet all over again. She stood up, watching as the pool waters calmed. Raising her right arm again, she lifted shards of water until they formed hundreds of water needles. She twisted their direction, then launched them back into the water.
                                                                                  [ Sensatsu Suishou [ Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death ] B ]

She knelt down in front of the pool, setting a hand in the pool. She channeled her chakra in controlled amounts, molding the water. In four corners of the pool, she created water pillars. The pillars then moved in a tight circle, protecting the center.
                                                                                  [ Suiton: Hashira Kakomu [ Water Release: Pillar Encirclement ] B ]

Breathing in, she focused chakra to her lungs. When she felt her chakra control could manage the technique, she spat out a powerful beam of water. It was heated by her chakra, coming out boiling. It would scald anyone who made contact with it.
                                                                                  [ Suihou no Jutsu [ Water Cannon Technique ] B ]

She left the pool area, heading to the back entrance to the academy and walking outside. She lit the bonfire using a stick and friction, then prepared herself for her next techniques. Inspired by the flame, she imagined making a fire version of herself. Suddenly, her identical clone appeared, only to be dismissed in an explosion.
                                                                                  [ Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu [ Ember Clone Technique ] D ]

She generated a whirlwind of fire next, making several hand seals. She held the final one as the fire swirled around her in a vortex of heat before shooting off her body. The flame tornado chased down a bird that she targeted, but the fire would never catch the airborne creature and eventually just dissipated.
                                                                                  [ Kaen Senpuu [ Flame Whirlwind ] C ]

Inhaling deeply, she focused her chakra to her lungs. She released it in the form of flame. Like a human flamethrower, she spat flames forward and practiced moving while spewing flames. She could move in a circle without burning herself.
                                                                                  [ Ryuuka no Jutsu [ Dragon Fire Technique ] C ]

She moved closer to the bonfire now. It warmed her, despite how hot she felt already. She moved a hand directly over the flame and channeled an even layer of chakra around her body. This helped fireproof herself.
                                                                                  [ Taika no Jutsu [ Fireproof Technique ] C ]

Focusing on her own temperature, she used her chakra to expend it. She molded the heat into a sphere around herself, amplifying it into real flames. Anyone who got closer was liable to get burned - this could defend against techniques, too. Despite having used her own body heat, she felt herself growing even hotter within the sphere.
                                                                                  [ Kyuuka no Jutsu [ Flame Sphere Technique ] C ]

She backed away from the bonfire and made a hand seal. She focused on spreading out her chakra as she spat out fire. With a third seal, the fire became animated as it took the form of various spiders, crawling towards the bonfire to trap it.
                                                                                  [ Benjigumo [ Crimson Earth Spider ] B ]

She released the spider flames and focused her attention to the sky. There was a low hanging cloud that would make the perfect target. She cupped her mouth as she channeled her chakra and then spat out fire. Each fireball took the form of a dragon head and charged at the cloud. In mere moments, the moisture was heated up into non-existence (or air, but whatever).
                                                                                  [ Gōryūka no Jutsu [ Great Dragon Fire Technique ] B ]

She focused on the sky once more. This time, she made a dozen hand signs and expelled her chakra evenly. From the sky fell several fist-sized fireballs. It was raining hellfire, and it was damn beautiful. Each ball burned a small hole into the grass it landed on.
                                                                                  [ Kaen Hisame no Jutsu [ Incinerating Hail Technique ] B ]

She inhaled all over again. This time, the chakra almost burned in her lungs. She spewed it out as even as possible, but she choked on the uptake. The ash flew out of her mouth and smelled horrendous. When it was far enough away from her, she clicked her teeth and ignited the smoke.
                                                                                  [ Haisekishou [ Burning Ash Accumulation ] B ]

She expanded her chakra outwards. It was almost like a shield, but then she manipulated her chakra to spin around her like a whirlpool. It generated a fire vortex that prevented anyone from getting close. It was a fantastic defensive maneuver since it provided an uncomfortable heat and then actual burns.
                                                                                  [ Gouka Senpuu no Jutsu [ Hellfire Whirlwind Skill ] B ]

She held a hand out at the bonfire. She molded her chakra into a prison around it, bars and everything. Then, she ignited her chakra into fire. A flame-based prison covered the bonfire, its own flames only adding to the heat of the jutsu.
                                                                                  [ Horou no Jutsu [ Fire Prison Technique ] B ]

She lowered herself to the ground, resting a palm there. The earth was cool in comparison to her warm skin. She channeled chakra into the earth, then had it shoot through the earth a few meters away. A fire pillar rose from the ground. It didn't move and held its own, so she could toss someone onto it if she couldn't hit someone with it.
                                                                                  [ Hibashira no Jutsu [ Pillar of Fire Technique ] B ]

She put her hands together to make a new hand sign. Focusing on transporting her body somewhere else, she generated chakra all over her body. Then, suddenly, she was a few feet in the air. She landed back down safely, exhilerated at even that much air time.
                                                                                  [ Fuuton: Shunshin no Jutsu [ Wind Release: Instant Movement Technique ] D ]

Shou Senju
                                                                                  [[ I can time skip her resting at the academy for it to be "tomorrow" so Shou can catch up and post and they can discuss anxiety if ya want.
                                                                                  ]]

kiwis poet

Ladykiller

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:05 pm
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Shouden Hizashi|├▬
-Genin-~Eiseijutsu~~Bukijutsu~

Chak:: 350 Stam:: 190 Ryo: 0 AC:0

Shou had arrived at the academy much earlier than he had anticipated. Yesterday was a pinnacle moment of his life and he had severe doubts after seeing how behind the curve he was.but after a long night of walking and clearing his head, Shou was ready to start closing that gap between him and the elites. "i will not be a burden on the battlefield." He said softly.
Shou would take this opportunity to research the academy's basics, before Artemis arrived. He was very embarrassed to admit that his knowledge was below that of even the academy students. He was trained by his aunt and uncle, in a very unorthodox manner. Shou tried to look inconspicuous as he reached for the scrolls with the basic techniques for academy students. He then ran to a secluded corner of the grounds and began to read the extremely descriptive scrolls. After he amassed an understanding of the concept of each Justus, he began to practice them.

Shou formed the proper hand seals and waited for the sensation. He felt as if a haze was covering his entire body. Still he would move stealth nod crotch low. Shou was able to sneak up on a group of students but froze when one of the young girls looked his way. She was definitely sensing him as she seemed to laugh as he made his retreat.
Bikou Ninjutsu [ Shadowing Stealth Technique ]

Back at his original spot, Shou moved on to the next Jutsu. Forming the proper hand signs, Shou would hear a soft poof much more quit than he had expected. He turned to his left to see an impressive copy of himself. Out of excitement Shou gave himself a high five, only to have the clone vanish in a cloud of vapor.
Genso Bunshin no Jutsu [ Illusion Clone Technique ]

Shou then moved over to a small trash can for the next Jutsu. He formed the proper hand seals and placed an image in his head. Instantly the trash can had turned into a small bush. Shou was getting excited about the possibilities.
Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]

For the next jutsu, Shou borrowed one of the academy drums. He started by placing 8 small replica brick walls. He the followed the directions to trigger the walls to the drum. Shou stood back and focused his chakra into the drum. As he began drumming, he noticed he found a rhythm. All of a sudden, his miniature brick walls exploded out of the ground.
Karakuri Hakke no Jin [ Mechanical Eight Trigrams Formation ]

Shou sat in the corner and began to tie his hands together as tight as possible. He then formed the proper hand seals and he was amazed at the results. The ropes seemed to loosen from the knot and be pulled to the floor. He was now free.
Kawanuke no Jutsu [ Escaping Skill ]

For this next jutsu Shou had to go and find a Rather long log and drag it back to his training area. He then formed the proper hand seals and heard a familiar soft poof sound. He was looking at a very good copy of himself. This time their high five connected before Shou released the jutsu.
Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]

Shou was so excited! He had completed a great deal of the basics on his first try. "now it's time to work on something a little harder." He thought to himself, as he began to pack up all the scrolls and return them to their proper place.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:27 am
User Image

-Genin-~Eiseijutsu~~Bukijutsu~

Shou had a good while before Artemis would show up, so he decided to work on his Bukijutsu style. It was a style for those raised in the wild on uneven terrain. It was taught to him by his uncle, his fathers younger brother. His uncle had always claims that Shou's father was the better swordsmen. Shou knew his uncle hated the sword, but he appreciated him for teaching the tech ices to Shou whenever he would ask. Shou found a training sword in the school along with training scrolls that listed detailed moves his uncle had never showed him.

He got into a deep breath, focusing on centering his body. Balance was key in his style of Bukijutsu. Starting from his hips he dropped slightly lower while dropping his sword arm and bending his knees more, all in one fluid motion. Then instantly he pushed his knees upward, while twisting his hips he launched his arm upwards, swinging the sword in an upward slash. All that could be heard was Shou's exhale and the sword cutting through the air.
Rising Jungle

Shou then returned to his base stance, taking a deep breath into his nose and exhaling through his mouth. Stepping up and out at an angle, with his left foot, to widen his stance, Shou then gave a fierce thrust forward with the sword. A ringing sound was left by the sword piercing the air.
Entering Jungle

Immediately after his last thrust, Shou would place his free left hand on his chest, while viciously swinging the sword around his body0, with the blades tip pointed down. As if to parry a strike from behind without even moving his feet or looking backwards.
Backward Jungle

Once his sword wielding arm had done a full rotation, Shou had then removed his free hand from his chest and extended both arms outwards, while taking a deep breath in through his nose. He then violently bought both arms in as if to make an X out of the. Slashing the blade through the air as he exhaled.
Inner Jungle

Whith his hands extended and crossed into an X, Shou took another deep breath. He the viciously opened his arms as if to receive a hug. This attack left him feeling very powerful as the force of his arms opening almost made him lose his balance.
Outer Jungle

With his arms spread apart like an eagle, Shou would use the momentum from the last attack to Keep his arms moving upward until the sword was pointing directly above him. Shou shirts bought down his sword free arm, but along the would hook the inner elbow of his sword arm, bringing both crashing down with force. He stopped the sword just short of the ground, leaving as all shockwave behind to Cary away some dust.
Downward Jungle

With his sword already low to the ground, Shou would the widen his stand and drop even lower, as is to be crouching. He would then swing outward, inward, perform an arm rotating backwards block, finally ending with a thrust.
Lower Jungle

Shou would then drop to his knees. He was almost exhausted, but he knew he only had five more drill remaining. His uncle had once to,d him that Shou's father was the most skilled swordsmen in the small forest village, Shou had to become a warrior his father would be proud of.

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:39 am
User Image

~Genin~~Eiseijutsu~~Bukijutsu~

Shou lifted the training sword onto his shoulders and then stood up. He had to run shadow training drills as he didn't have the luxury of another swordsmen to train with. He would practice his mobility such as dodging and blocking. This was essential to his style. Moving constantly made it hard for an opponent to not only read your moves but also made it difficult for them to land a strike.with his sword in the right hand Shou would crouch slightly, patiently breathing. Suddenly he jolted to the right. As if leaping out of harms way. As he lept, he threw a party to the left and landed with a smooth slide.
Bukijutsu stage (1): training post 1/5

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:46 am
User Image

Immediately recovering his balance from the slide, Shou would quickly and smoothly toss he's sword to the left hand. Instantly as he caught it he jolted to the left, repeating the same blocking method. Shou noticed that his balance was way off as he swung the blade. He would need to train both arms in case of an emergency. Shou would need to dedicate more training to his left in the future. Landing in another smooth slide, he corrected his stance preparing for the next move.
Bukijutsu stage (1): training post 2/5

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:53 am
User Image

As his balance was corrected, Shou racist his arms up in a swinging motion. Just before his arms were about to touch, he tossed his sword back into his right had. In that moment Shou pushed his hips backwards, essentially pushing his entire body backwards, with his feet doing a slight slide actross the floor, Shou would bring his left arm down first, catching his right inner elbow and crashing down with another strike, leaving his knees bent. Shou was starting to breath heavily, but he knew how to motivate himself to keep pushing forward.
Bukijutsu stage (1): training post 3/5

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games