Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Hazy Steam || .:Hot Springs:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Rin Yukimori
Genin l Kumogakure l Ice Queen l
Chakra - 370/370 l Stamina - 165/165 Ryo: 900 l AC 1100

Rin would nod, "Sure" shed say grabbing the broom. Heading over to the far end she would begin sweeping around the left side, keeping her hair up to make sure it wouldnt bother her. Shed make sure to sweep at an even angle and pace, every move calculate to keep the dirt on the correct path. She would repeat this a few times humming to herself moving back to the beginning and starting over after finishing to make sure she had left no space without being properly sweeped.

[1/4]

Techniques used:

Passive: •Cold Feet: Rin gains a slight speed boost

Who I'm interacting with:
avem xxvii

Azeiel The Risen

Title: Clean the Hot Springs
Information: The hot springs are beginning to become cluttered and mucky, and the workers are on vacation. Go to the Village hot springs and clean up the garbage.
Solo or Squad: Variable
Maximum Posts: 4  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:41 pm
User Image
Inori Yuzuriha

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Performer / Performer // Uzumaki // Katon / Raiton / Suiton // Chakra: 600 / 600 // Stamina: 150 / 150 //

As the others set about their tasks, Inori got to the same. Taking her broom and heading to the other side of the hotsprings she began making nice neat little lines with the deck brush along the outside of the spring making sure to keep any dirt from falling into the water. For the most part it was boring work but the fact that she subconsciously started humming in time to the brush strokes made it go just a little bit faster. Once she hit the halfway mark she looked up to check on the others,"How you guys doing? Not so bad am I right?"

[2/4]
avem xxvii

Lunar_Serenade19

Information: The hot springs are beginning to become cluttered and mucky, and the workers are on vacation. Go to the Village hot springs and clean up the garbage.
Note: Please note that this is maximum posts. If you cannot complete the request within the allotted posts, you fail.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

avem xxvii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:07 pm
User Image

ϟ Appearance: x ϟ Mood: Thoughtful ϟ Thinking: I want to visit the dojo ϟ With: Squad ϟ

Water splashed back on Keisuke when he moved a little too quickly. His face scrunched up and he shook some of it off his face. His hair was undeniably wet. He frowned but said nothing, finding peace in Inori's humming. He lifted up a rather nasty clump of hair as Inori asked about their progress. "I can see why people don't like this kind of work," he intoned. His voice didn't display any strong emotion like distaste. Part of him felt like disliking these kind of menial tasks but the rest of him was happy to be doing something with the village. He was also a bit restless. Graduating had pumped him up but he couldn't train just yet.

[2]

ϟ Chakra: 335/335 ϟ Stamina: 225/225 ϟ Class: Medical/Taijutsu ϟ Specialty: Medical License/Monk ϟ Status: D-Rank Genin ϟ

Azeiel the Risen

Lunar_Serenade19

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Rin Yukimori

Rin found herself humming along to Inori, sweeping in time to everything and semi dancing in place before Inoris words snapped her out of her daze. "Oh...doing alright. There's lots of dirt here, you think they'd clean more often..." shed comment no longer humming and remind herself to stop that. It wasn't exactly something they should be doing even if it helped passed the time. She would continue sweeping and occasionally bend down to grab a few things, mostly leaves, too big to be sweeped along with just the dirt. They were large enough to be put together in a little neat pile which that was enough for the kunoichi.

[2/4]

Techniques used:

avem xxvii

Azeiel The Risen

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:35 pm
User Image
Inori Yuzuriha

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Performer / Performer // Uzumaki // Katon / Raiton / Suiton // Chakra: 600 / 600 // Stamina: 150 / 150 //

Smiling softly she chuckled at both of her new friends. Though having finished sweeping up her side she leaned up against the broom handle and sighed,"It may seem meaningless but I am sure there is a point. Growing up my uncle had a saying that I wish the others in the village would take to heart." Taking a deep breath she began,"For want of a nail the shoe was lost. For want of a shoe the horse was lost. For want of a horse the rider was lost. For want of a rider the message was lost. For want of a message the battle was lost. For want of a battle the kingdom was lost. And all for the want of a horseshoe nail." Taking a moment to brush her hair back she continued,"We may never see the point of our missions, their effects, or the gravity of them. But just because we dont see it, doesnt mean it isnt there. Who knows, maybe the Lightning Daimyo will be coming to town and wanting to take a dip. So they wanted us to make sure it was well cleaned."

[3/4]
avem xxvii

Lunar_Serenade19

Note: Please note that this is maximum posts. If you cannot complete the request within the allotted posts, you fail.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:54 pm
User Image

ϟ Appearance: x ϟ Mood: Thoughtful ϟ Thinking: I want to visit the dojo ϟ With: Squad ϟ

Keisuke nodded at Rin's comment as he agreed. This was downright neglect. How were the hot springs even usable up to this point? He was dragged from his thoughts as Inori talked about an anecdote. He listened intently, almost able to mouth the words as they came out of her mouth. Many sayings along the lines of the one she repeated were taught to him tirelessly. "Your uncle sounds a lot like my dad." He gave a violent shudder as he fought for balance along the spring edge, fighting the water for what appeared to be a sock at the bottom. "I can imagine they'd get along well." He hissed victoriously as the sock landed in the net. "Especially if he likes tea."

[3]

ϟ Chakra: 335/335 ϟ Stamina: 225/225 ϟ Class: Medical/Taijutsu ϟ Specialty: Medical License/Monk ϟ Status: D-Rank Genin ϟ

Azeiel the Risen

Lunar_Serenade19

avem xxvii

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Rin Yukimori

Rin heard her fellow kunoichis words but could only really translate them to a simpler phrase of dont be greedy be helpful. It was clear her uncle was a wise man and had a lot to teach granted Rin was more focused on the task than on small talk. Hearing Keisukes comment shed laugh "Dont I know it, my father would be overjoyed to jump into a conversation if it involves some mystical life lesson. And he wouldn't be shy with the tea." shed comment as she stopped sweeping for a moment to pick up more scattered leaves over the surface of the water, her face showing some clear disgust as she saw the sock being pulled out of the water. "Ew..." shed avoid using the hotsprings for a long while after this.

[3/4]

Techniques used:

avem xxvii

Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:37 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu ---/565 ---/460

Hatsu walked into the area, expecting to see her squad hard at work. She wouldn't be wrong, but she would also see an extra face. Stretching a little bit, she began cleaning out the buckets used for washing before a dip. They hadn't been cleaned for a while, so she put a bit of elbow into the job. [1/4]

Turning to the new face, she would greet him as she cleaned. "You're new. I didn't catch your name? I'm Hatsu, by the way." Once she was done with each bucket, she would stack it to the side, a pyramid of cylindrical buckets forming as she blew through each one. [2/4]

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Lunar_Serenade19

Azeiel The Fallen

avem xxvii

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

Hatsu's outfit has holes in the stomach, and another hole in the shoulder. Bandages can instead be seen where the holes are.

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:13 pm
User Image
Inori Yuzuriha

As she watched the others work she could not help but smile. When Keisu spoke up that his dad would have probably gotten along well with her uncle she chuckled and nodded,"More than likely. He is a very social man. As for the tea I swear my uncle doesnt have blood in his veins, its tea. Man drinks more tea than anyone I know." Giving a smile to Rin she nodded as she cleaned up the last bit of trash on her side of the springs,"Father figures generally are all about those life lessons, though I suppose for good reasons." Though upon seeing Hatsu she gave an approving nod and a quick wave,"Yo, good to see you up and about Hatsu. Was worried the medics would keep you down. Thats Keisuke, the fourth member of our team. I ran into him in the Dojo when I was talking to Wan."

[4/4]
avem xxvii

Lunar_Serenade19

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:58 pm
User Image

Rin related to Keisuke's observation, making him laugh. He then went back to focusing on his work. All of a sudden, he noticed a young girl turning to him and giving an introduction. He smiled, but Inori spoke up. She mentioned her own uncle and then explained who he was. "Yup. With four of us, we should be more than capable of finishing any missions they hand over." He sighed with relief as he got the last of the gunk out of the spring.

[4]

Azeiel the Risen

Lunar_Serenade19

avem xxvii

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Rin Yukimori

Rin chuckled at the comment about how Inoris uncle had tea coursing through his veins instead of blood. "Yeah...they just want whats best for us." Rin commented to Inori as she finished up her side of the area, making sure to move any and all of the remaining much too big to be sweeped debree and dirt away into a bag or trash bin. Seeing Hatsu she would nod lightly towards her acknoledging her return. "Glad to see you're back Hatsu-san" Shed say althought her tone didnt seem to scream enthusiastic, it lacked the bitter undertones of their previous conversation, she snow haired seemed more at ease.

[4/4]

Techniques used:

avem xxvii

Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:02 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu ---/565 ---/460

Once Hatsu finished cleaning out the rest of the baskets, she would start on the cleaning stations. Scrubbing them down she made sure to give each one a shine despite the amount of grime that had accumulated. She was surprised at how dirty they had gotten, and wondered if the workers here put as much work in as her team was putting in now. [3/4]

Upon finishing the last cleaning station, she would wipe some sweat from her brow, and check the place over one last time. Giving any spots the group missed a last cleaning, she would turn to her squad. "Good job today. Tomorrow we will start looking for the cat that has gone missing. I'd prefer to not have it running around where it could get injured, if possible. Rest up and meet me at the academy tomorrow morning, at sunrise. Until then, you're all dismissed." Returning the tools she used to clean the area with, Hatsu would exit the building and head to the Raikage's mountain. [4/4 Clean the Hot Springs Finish]

[Exit To]
Raikage's Office

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Lunar_Serenade19

Azeiel The Fallen

avem xxvii

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:19 pm
User Image
Inori Yuzuriha

Finishing up she placed her brush back into the closet and nodded when Hatsu gave her directions. Wasnt her first choice of missions to do next but, wasnt her call. So giving the others a nod she smiled,"Ill be pulling an all nighter in the academy if any of you need me. I have a goodly amount of research to do." Brushing her hair over her shoulders she headed back out the front giving a soft wave to the receptionist who handed her a voucher for the completion. Pocketing the voucher she thanked the woman and headed for the academy.

[exit]
avem xxvii

Lunar_Serenade19

GalagaHero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Rin Yukimori

Rin nodded at Hatsus comment "Alright, I think I'll follow Inoris lead and pull an all nighter, we might as well get things going. Finish the missions up quickly" She considered how much time they had for the missions, it might not be a lot, it was best to finish everything as quickly as possible. She headed over to the receptionist, taking a voucher for the compleation and following Inori.

[Exit to Academy]

Techniques used:

avem xxvii

Galagahero

Azeiel The Risen

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

avem xxvii

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:05 pm
User Image

Keisuke nodded and rubbed the back of his neck as they all excused himself. "Might walk through some training myself," he admitted as Inori mentioned an all-nighter. He followed everyone out of the springs and went his own way.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games