Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Health Facility: Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:46 pm
brooystart

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325|-|AC:17500 |-| 7800

User Image

Shikatsu nodded and moved his hand away. "Alright. Can you tell me your name?" He asked, wondering what he was gonna do from here next.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:54 pm
_________________________________________________User Image
chakra || 972/1040 xxxxx stamina || 310/310 xxxxx rank || Jounin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

"I've already told you my name. Have you forgotten already?" He'd ask with a rather confused look on his face, even though most of it was hidden by the mask. Slowly, he raise his hands up and make a handseal. "Well, I'm going to go ahead and go back to training. If you want me, you can probably find me at the academy." He'd nod in the man's direction for a form of goodbye then, with a surge of chakra, he was gone.

[Exit to Academy.]

Quotes:

kiropterain1

Quote:

Justsu Used:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:06 pm
Erebos woke up in a hospital bed with a pounding headache. he was strapped down as if he were a criminal and the sheets were tightly tucked over top of him. he tried to move his head side to side but found his head as also strapped to the bed to avoid him being able to move it. over to his left he could hear some people talking and so to be able to hear better he started to breath calmly and focus on bringing his heart rate down. after doing so some equipment began beeping and he could tell the people who were talking before were rushing over. in rushed and worried voices the people around him began to check readings and figure out why his heart was suddenly slowing down.

"we need adrenalin STAT!"

he heard yelled over the comotion. that was when he decided enough was enough and slipped his hands out of the restraints by dislodging his fingers which prompted the readings to beep again and the people to check the readings. it was in that moment that he rehinged his fingers, undid his straps and flipped off the bed to the ceiling using the Kinobori no waza technique to stick to the ceiling he placed one hand on top of one of the people's heads and the other under the man's chin so as to snap his neck.

"here are the rules. Answer my question truthfully, answer quickly, and answer only what I ask. Who are you?"
"Shin Wakanami"
"where are we?"
"Konoha"
"where in Konoha?"
"the hospital."
"why am I here?"
"we were told you fell unconscious at the academy."
"why was I strapped down?"
"you were attacking any who came near."

releasing his grip and flipping back to the floor Shin fell to his knees stunned. apparently he must have worked on shinobi but never was the target of one. lucky for Shin he'd had the brains to do as he was told. Erebos brushed himself off and only then noticed the nurses and another doctor in the room staring at him with wide horrified faces.

"I do apologize but I am fine now. I shall be on my way."

he then turned and left to look for his clothes. he wanted to go talk to Koan about some training he wanted to do but didn't quite trust the secrecy of Konoha.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:48 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei entered the hospital with a slight bit of haste in his step as he spoke to the lady working at the front desk. He showed her his paperwork and she glanced over it for a bit and nodded her head. "Yes, it seems quite a bit are still in rough shape from the Kyuubi attack. We're a little short-handed at the moment too." she said calling over a nurse.

It had been quite some time, but the same nurse that showed him around before made her way out front and bowed her head slightly, moving closer to him. "Yes we need a little more man power in these next 4 rooms. Nothing major just minor aches and such." she said smiling softly. "Jurei returned her smile and clapped his hands together. "Easy enough." he said creating 4 wood clones, one for each room as they spread out respectively.

As each clone entered their room respectively they each deduced the severity of the situation. Like the nurse said, most were just minor breaks and such. The clones formed a small ball of healing chakra between their hands and ran it over the patients bodies, mending the broken spots nearly good as new. When their jobs were done they retreated into the foundation of the building. As Jurei turned to face the head nurse he nodded as she began to speak. "I need you to come with me, there's a more severe case towards the back room." she said as he followed suit.

Chakra: 1140/1175
Stamina: 445/445
Seal Chakra: 1175

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Punished Knight

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:18 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

As Jurei followed the nurse towards the back of the hospital he recalled his last visit. A chronically ill patient who seemed he'd never truly recover. He was unsure if he was still around but didn't quite have the gall to ask. As they walked through the long hallway and took a right, they passed by the room he occupied all but a few days prior.

They continued walking down another hall, turning down another until they came to intensive care. As they did so the nurse stopped in front of a room and sighed as she turned to face the young medical Jounin. "The man in this room is suffering from a tumor that encompasses the majority of his left side. Its gotten to the point where his heart could give at any moment, and we're unable to operate on it. Is there anything you can do?" she asked leading him inside.

As he entered Jurei took a good long look at the man and his swollen tumor. he would have to work fast but he truly believed he had a way to save him. "I think I can, but I will do my best." he said with a soft smile as per usual for him. He moved himself next to the mans bedside and got a closer look at the tumor and determined how the blood was flowing to it. "Give him an anesthetic, this is going to hurt." he said as the nurse injected him with a powerful painkiller. The chakra scalpel then formed around his hand.

He cut into the tumor directly, just a surface wound so he could examine the inside. After he found the major veins supplying blood to it he knew what had to be done. Grabbing a sterile cloth he cut the vein and then proceeded to trim around the edge that was attached to the mans body, effectively removing the tumor. As the scalpel dissipated he pressed the cloth over the open wound and with his free hand, it glowed a deep blue. The mystical palm, his strongest healing jutsu. With the hand holding his technique he ran it over the wound to stop the bleeding and to patch up any internal damage that may be left over. His condition stabilized and Jurei sighed as he wiped the sweat from his brow. "All done." he said as the nurse smiled and filled out his paperwork. With a nod he exited the hospital. [exit]

Chakra: 1020/1175

User Image

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:27 pm
User Image

User Image

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Clan: Yamanaka
Chakra Pool: 1080/1080
Stamina Pool: --/305
Stored Chakra: 1080/1080
Sage Chakra:--/285

XXXXX Ibara walked into the hospital. Walking down the corridor Ibara peeked in through the windows of closed doors seeing covered feet. He let a sigh out as he made his way to the secure specimen containment area, which was heavily guarded from attacks. He punched in a code only he knew and walked inside depositing one of the two vials he carried on him, finally able to deposit it he let out a sigh of relief, it had been a while he had that on him and he was very nervous about carrying them around he just had no free time to deposit them, the second vial he planned on using, and soon.

XXXXX As Ibara walked out of the room he stopped to speak to a nurse inquiring about any surgeons who would be able to assist him with an implant, she shook her head, stating the hospital was understaffed and there was no one available to assist, frustrated Ibara let out a muffled groan and sat staring up at the ceiling. He had to help Jurei learn sennin mode but he had to do this first.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Kanchi Shisutemu Jutsu [ Sensing System Technique ] :: Rank C :: -15 Chakra
Annoyance :: Rank E :: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
Out of Combat: 15
Resting: 54

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Punished Knight

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:44 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

As Jurei returned to the hospital he began looking around the rooms where he worked last, finally reaching under a chair and sighing in relief. "Finally found you." he said referring to a small wooden trinket his father gave him at an early age. As he turned around he caught sight of Ibara, who looked rather frustrated. "Ibara-sama, what brings you here?" he asked tilting his head.

Chakra: 1080/1175

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Blinkkyz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:56 pm
User Image

User Image

Chakra Pool: 1080/1080
Stored Chakra: 1080/1080

XXXXX Ibara who had still been staring up at the ceilling grumbling to himself waiting to see another medical-nin had his attention drawn by a speaker. "I'm waiting to see a medica.." Ibara paused mid sentence and his gaze turned to see Jurei. "You're a medical-nin correct? I have a mission for you. One condition this must remain top secret, no one is to discover what has happened here until the time is correct." Ibara looked at Jurei seriously before standing and walking down the hall toward an operating room.

XXXXX Knowing that Jurei would be following closely behind him curious as to what the mission was Ibara began to inform him in vagueness until he reached the door. "You're going to do an operation on me, fairly advanced one, I need a high level medical-nin and I obviously cant do this to myself." Ibara smiled pushing one of the double doors open and allowing himself inside. Once inside Ibara spoke. "The mission is simiple, you're going to take these." Ibara reached inside his cloak and pulled out a vial with a pair of eyes in them, "Then you're going to take my eyes and put those eyes in my sockets instead." Ibara looked at Jurei and smiled as he stripped into a hospital gown before sitting on the table. "Oh, one last thing before we begin. You'll have to protect me while I recover, you'll gain a promotion to the rank of Oinin in addition to the rewards for the mission." Ibara laid back on the table and prepared himself for a world of pain.

O.O.C:

Missions For You
Title: Village Leader’s Agenda
Information: The village leader has charged only the most loyal of his or her shinobi with the completion of this secret task. If word of this mission gets out it means the axe.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: None
Note: If someone else finds out about your mission, immediate failure follows... sometimes execution.

Title: Assist the Hospital
Information: Having proven yourself as an expert medical shinobi, the hospital has decided to place you in charge of the emergency wing of the hospital. Congratulations, now you have to help with every major surgery that comes through your doors!
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 4
Note: Medical class ninja only. Performing this mission, they are granted an additional 400 AC if they opt out of Ryo payment.

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Punished Knight

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:26 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

Jurei nodded at the kages question and followed him back through a pair of double doors. As he followed Ibara into the operating room he watched him remove a pair of eyes inside a vial as he changed into the hospital gown. "It won't take me very long, I just hope you know what you're asking me to do. Anesthetics near the optical nerve is a risk most aren't willing to take so this operation is commonly done without them, but I will do as you ask. Its my job to serve the Kage after all." he said washing his hands and putting his gloves on.

He grabbed a cotton swab and dabbed it in a sterile substance as he spoke. "The most important thing is that you relax and close your eyes." he said as he began wiping the closed lids and the surrounding areas to eliminate germs from entering the eye cavity. Also it added a very light numbness to ease the pain just a tad, but not enough to damage an open nerve. He shook his head for the next part was the painful one.

He grabbed a vial from one of the counters and smiled. Something he could use. "Well I have good news, this isn't going to hurt....as much." he said chuckling a bit to himself as he walked back over to the operating table. He opened Ibara's eyes and dripped a couple of eyedrops into each one that would help with the numbing. He the removed a scalpel from his pouch. A light flicker of chakra grazed the blade, a testament to Jurei's chakra control. "Relax." was all he said as he inserted it into the corned of the socket and began to remove the first eye.

As he did so he made sure to carefully trim the nerve from the back of the eye to not damage it, otherwise he would have blinded his kage. Taking careful steps he sighed in relief and did the same with the other eye. Placing them on the table near him, Jurei removed the eyes from Ibara's vial and began the final stages of the operation. He placed his scalpel back into his pouch and lined the nerve across the back of each eye as he placed them back into their respective sockets. He closed Ibara's eyelids and began wrapping his eyes in gauze taking a minute to focus his chakra. "We're almost done." he said forming a large blue light of chakra with both hands. The Mystical Palm technique would help the eyes heal and connect to the nerves as he placed his hands on Ibara's face and let his chakra soothe the pain. After a few minutes of doing so Jurei sighed in relief. "It's done, but take it easy for the next while so they can heal properly. I'll be watching over you in the meantime to ensure everything runs smoothly." he sad smiling and removing his hospital attire.

Chakra: 1000/1175

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Blinkkyz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Chakra Pool: 760/760
Stored Chakra: 760/760

User Image

XXXXX Ibara at first screamed in agony as his first eye was being removed after a few moments of excrutiating pain half of his world went dark and he panted heavily laying on the table. At some point between the removal of the first eye and the beginning of the second he blacked out oblivious to what was happening to him. As Ibara's body lay there his mind wandered remembering things, were they his memories? He couldn't be sure, they felt like his memories, but were they? [ 1 ]

XXXXX Ibara lay on the table he could feel the heat of the lamp over him as he lay there staring at nothing, he couldn't see anything, it could've been the gauze wrapped around his face but he was pretty sure his eyes were open and there would be a small amount of light trickling through the gauze padding. "Jurei..." Ibara croaked his voice hoarse from the screams, "Are you there?" Ibara could feel he was fading fast back into slumber but willed himself to finish his question. "Everything went ok? If so, send someone to retrieve Ryoku, and have him come here." Ibara after finishing the request passed out once more. [ 2 ]

XXXXX As Ibara laid in the bed a few of the nurses removed him from the operating room, when they had the time to do so, Ibara not noticing the movement his mind was focused on something completely different. He could feel his chakra draining, it wasn't the same as using a jutsu it felt as though his chakra was moving into the newly acquired eyes themselves. Ibara let out a soft groan and clutched at his face mumbling slightly in his slumber. This was a lot more difficult that the Hokage ever could have expected and hoped it wouldn't keep him out of commission for too long. [ 3 ]

XXXXX After a few moments of being incapacitated once more Ibara woke up, feeling not quite awake and farily groggy. Letting out a groan of discomfort he felt a doctor, or maybe it was a nurse sticking a needle into a vein in his hand. "Sir, this is to dull the pain slightly just a temporary morphine drip until you're feeling better." the doctor said as Ibara turned his head toward the voice not being able to see the man he nodded his approval. His mouth completely dry he asked with a rasped voice. "Water..." Ibara let out a hoarse cough and opened his mouth using his dry tongue to lick his parched lips attempted to get some sort of moisture even if just slightly from the air. [ 4 ]

XXXXX The doctor, or maybe it was a nurse, Ibara couldn't be sure, returned with a glass of water taking Ibara's hand and placing the glass in it gently. "Drink slowly Hokage-sama, you'll only vomit it back out if you drink too quickly. Which would make your dehydration worse." Ibara nodded taking a sip from the glass swishing the wonderful liquid over his tongue. Ibara swallowed the water with a little bit of effort and leaned back against the now inclined bed. What had he gotten himself into? It was too late for regrets now, this was all to better protect the village anyway. Ibara sighed as he stared at the back of the gauze wrapped over his eyes. [ 5 ]

XXXXX Ibara continued sipping from the glass his eyes throbbing in pain although the pain wasn't as sharp as it had been. With an exherted sigh he moved his head realizing it was pointless trying to look at anything the world was as dark as a night with no moon. Ibara turned his head back in the direction he thought was up. Orientation right now was a bit awkard as he couldn't tell what was up nor down due to his eyes being completely covered. Either way Ibara did all he could do, recover. [ 6 ]

XXXXX Finally after resting a bit Ibara felt the courage to try to stand, the first mistake with this was he had forgotten about the morphine IV in his arm. The needle shot a fresh dose of pain from his hand. Ibara cursed and ripped the IV from his hand. The yamanaka then hoisted himself on the bed to better position swinging his legs over the edge. As he put his naked feet on the cold tile floor a shiver went up his sping. "Brrr." Ibara was determined to get out of here as quickly as possible though so the village didn't panic that he was indeed in the hospital. [ 7 ]

XXXXX Ibara spoke, he still had his sensory range and he could detect that Jurei as asked hadn't abanonded him quite yet. "Jurei," He paused. "Thank you. For your actions and dedication, I am proud to promote you to the rank of Oinin. We'll discuss its ramifications later, but I am feeling much better now, you are free to go, do not forget to send Ryoku here." Ibara felt his way toward the door of the room. Not sure where he was going but going there anyway. After a few paces he turned back toward the door and walked back into the room. [ 8 ]

XXXXX Ibara felt weak in the knees the pain in his eyes swelling not quite to where it had been but achey none the less. He figured it would be soon that the bandages covering his eyes could come off, but before he could do that he wanted Ryoku to deliver what Ibara would need, something to cover both eyes to keep them from constantly being active and draining Ibara, although, he was sure he could sustain it for quite some time. Ibara turned back toward the bed and prepared to see the world again through a new set of eyes. Possibly he would see the world differently? He was almost sure he would. [ 9 ]

XXXXX Sitting on the edge of the bed Ibara raised a hand to the place where the gauze was adhered to itself, very gently he removed the adhesive. "Lets see the world in a new light... Masaru-sama..." Ibara choked up slightly, it wasn't pleasant having someone he held so dearly to himself being a part of him now, but Ibara feared that with the missing headband and the inevitability of the return of the Kyuubi he'd need more power, and Masaru-sama's eyes were a means to achive his goal. [ 10 ]

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Punished Knight
Kazuraii

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:48 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

Jurei sighed deeply, frankly relived Ibara was feeling a bit better. "On the contrary Hokage-sama, I'm not permitted to leave until I'm sure your body accepts the impants successfully." he spoke forming a single handsign. From his own body an exact clone of him budded from wooden tendrils and shook its head. "Go find Ryoko and bring him here under the Kages orders." he said to his clone as it nodded and vanished. Today seemed like a rather stressful day, and Jurei had a sneaking suspicion it was only going to get worse.

Chakra: 1000/1175

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Blinkkyz

Kazuraii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:52 pm
User Image

User Image

Chakra Pool: 760/760
Stored Chakra: 760/760

User Image

XXXXX Ibara smiled to Jurei. "That's fine." The smile sent a low ache throughout Ibara's face and he winced slightly. "I'll be fine I suppose, but it is good that you're staying here." Ibara sat back on the bed stretching his legs out once more staring at the ceiling through new eyes. Everything seemed different, clearer, it was truely wonderful really, but terrifying at the same time. [ 1 ]

XXXXX Ibara closed his eyes. Just looking through them was quite tiring at this point he didn't know what in the world he would do if trouble came to their doorstep, he didn't even want to think about it. He relaxed slightly allowing the new eyes to rest before stressing them any further. Ibara felt like a puppy opening its eyes for the first time, and seeing the world for real. [ 2 ]

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Punished Knight

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:12 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin (Oinin)-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei chuckled as his kage spoke. "Well someone has to keep an eye on you." he said making a slight emphasis on the word 'eye' and laughing a bit. It seemed Ibara was getting used to the new eyes fairly well, and so far there were no issues as far as he could tell. As his clone dismembered he shook his head. "It seems Ryoku will be heading here shortly Ibara-sama."

Chakra: 1015/1175

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Blinkkyz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:37 pm
Jocasta walked into the hospital, she was actively tracking the chakra of the Hokage; she needed to talk to him... it had been a while since she had last seen him and she wanted to give him an update on how she was. It was always never wracking for her to actually talk to him... all the sudden Ibaras chakra change. She slammed her palms flat together and honed in on it, she sprinted down the hallway until she was finally there. She leaned against the door frame and looked in, there was Jurei. Jureis chakra was steady like a river and kind, but Ibaras was different now...it was familiar but not something felt in a long time.

"Jurei? " She poked her head into the room and had a slight smirk " Is everything ok? "

Punished Knight

Blinkkyz

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:48 pm
♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘

User Image
User Image

~Konaha | Jounin/Anbu | Tamer/bloodline | Chakra 540/540 | Stamina: 560/560~

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘1 lb dried beef (hawk food)
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives
♘Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 88 / AC: 12250
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku quickly traveled through the shadows to the hospital. Once inside he looked up through many of the rooms until he could clearly see the same man of the clone he had met. Betting his money that he was personally guarding the Kage it seemed only natural the one on the bed was Ibara. But the main question was why. Peeking his head out from the shadow. Darting his eyes about the room trying to see if Ibara had been injured. It would seem like he had but not sure what could have caused it. Judging by the bandages it would seem like something was done to his eyes. Seeming impossible to actually draw an entire conclusion as to what happened to Ibara he thought it best to find out himself. Leaping out from the shadow and landing on his silent soles making next to no sound. He kept an eye out on the other two Ninja who looked as though one was peeking past the one who he could only assume was guarding the room. Making himself known in the room instead of startling anyone who did not already know of his presence was best. "Ryoku here my lord." turning slightly to the other Ninja in the doorway "Thank you for the message." Looking at Ibara who had definitely seen better days. "What would you have of me?"

Blinkkyz

Punished Knight

xNew York Slavex

♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games