Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
{ The School Office } [Re-Open] PAGE 36: THE CALLING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:29 pm
"Don't remind me Roch, I saw one of their lives too. He was a dragon, his name was Malther and he had siblings. He died alone in that cave just like some of the others." Carefully she placed the lock box down before fiddling with the front, her FEAR flared and the lock chilled before she snapped it off revealing the contents. A small vile of water, a few more bottles of cider, a note book. She took the vile tucking it carefully inside her jackets inner pockets with the notebook, the cider would be for later.

"If you attack.... I'll follow, but it's only fair we hear this idiot out for a moment. I have things I want to know. Only one way to learn them. Gota ask before we kill them." She nodded though as Vaith spoke, "Do that, pass the phone. That damn thing shouldn't even work here as it is."

Ice Queen

Random Artist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:30 pm
"Who am I?" They repeated, voice rising to a slight squeak at the end that betrayed their inherent nervousness. "I am uh, I am-" They straightened, a little - "I am noone, yet everyone! I am the voice of reason, and the master of all things awesome- err the supreme overlord of all cosmic beings okay."

A dramatic pose, followed by silence, followed by them sighing and taking another step back. "Look, um, you know how this is going to turn out, clearly I am going to win here and stuff so because I am going to win, we should just like, both back out and call it a truce okay?"

Upon Vaith's request, he stuck the phone behind his back. "Besides there was no phone here, what phone here, why would I be taking photos of evidence, what a stupid and ridiculous idea, god."

Random Artist

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

Noir Songbird

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:32 pm
Chryses had left his room for a walk, becausefor once he had actually begun to get cramps and eyestrain from sitting so long at a desk. When the twos started to look like fives, he had to get out.

He had been walking by the office and noticed the light on and the number of people there. Ordinarily, he would've gotten out. Just ris once, smart or not, he went forward.

His eyes narrowed as he stared at the hooded figure. The word "Hunter" was being tossed around...was that what this strange person was? He had zero experience with them, but everything he knew said that this was not somewhere he wanted to stay.

For once in his life, he stayed anyway. He was going to find out what was going on.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:32 pm
Roch nodded, resting his guitar against his shoulder. "I'll listen. But there's also the chance he's tryin' to hide some sort of bomb in here, like they did on the Horseman Isles. I think we should start searching. If there's anything that doesn't look like it belongs, I say we shove it down his pants."

Then the guy spoke.

"Let's shove the phone up his a**, THEN shove anything unfamiliar down his pants!" Roch decided.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:34 pm
Passing by, there appeared to be some sort of a commotion going on down in the locker rooms, followed by a flash of light. Stopping in her tracks, Mei turned around and headed back in order to investigate. It could be nothing really. Hell, it might be just students getting into mischief or something. But it was better safe than sorry.

Stepping into the room behind the crowd of students gathered, Mei blinked at the sight before her. On the other side of the room, there was a cloaked figure. Much like the ones she had witnessed on the island long ago. A hunter.

Shifting through the crowd, Mei came up beside one student, a fox like boil she'd guess? Tapping lightly on his shoulder, she spoke in a hushed tone, only loud enough for him to hear.

"Do you know what's going on?"

Lilwolfpard

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:34 pm
"Let's try this again Cosmos-man."

Vaith might have been trying to get closer and tackle the hunter for that phone.

"Roch that sounds like you're swinging in the wrong direction. Shoving down pants and asses never works--!" Vaith's muffled voice came, as he tried to figure out a way to do a polite tackle for the phone.

WE ARE HALLOWEEN

Ice Queen

revenant aria

Miliardo Kason rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-20)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:38 pm
Purple eyes narrowed, "Roch, it won't comply. It's with holding the phone and it's starting to stall. Enough talk about sticking things places. Jericho, Roch, take it down and go for the phone." There was something very level and calm about the way she said it, half an order and half a suggestion.

If they followed or not, it didn't matter she moved forward snapping out a quick jab to catch the figure off guard pushing it towards Vaith to try for the phone.

HP: 50/50
DMG: 5
Target: ?Hunter?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:39 pm
"The keys can wait, always opportunities later." Remi muttered, making sure to keep the cerberus as far away from that hooded figure as possible. Why? Remi was protective of those he viewed under his protection, Thackery was one of them. The other canine seemed... unable to really take care of himself, and when there was keys around OH boy. That was a trip and a half. He had seen a few times now how he reacted around any sort of key.

If the bad guys wanted him so much, all they would need to do is raid someones keyring and leave a trail. Hook, line, sinker.

He viewed the other boil as somewhat of a younger sibling so, he would watch over him.

If they meant hugging him to keep him away? Jack be it then. The blue fox pulled him into a hug too, using the boils own words as bait. "We don't want to catch mold do we? Least we contaminate the keys even. Mold might cause rust on them you know, we cant have that happen!" Would the ploy work?

Remi had stepped out of the hug when a tapping of his shoulder caused him to make a little 'yip' noise, turning to find a.. really pretty ghoul looking back at him. "Honestly? I have no clue the hell is happening." Lifting a hand he pointed at the hunter against the wall, his ears pinned backwards. "Walked in myself to find this one pointing a skellyphone at us, and then he backed away like he was going to s**t himself in fear."

Nothing Yet

LividPeas

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:39 pm

Zar almost felt sorry for the guy who was clearly backed up against the wall and suddenly surrounded by a large number of students.

"Considering he doesn't seem to have done anything untoward as yet, implicated murder is somewhat excessive wouldn't you think?" he gave Sammy a critical sidelong look.

He took out his notepad and pen to scribble down some notes. "We are not lawless."

"I'll be sure to make note of any and all infractions however, theft, battery, that sort of thing."

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 9 Total: 16 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:40 pm
Jericho might have just breathed fire at the hunter at that. There was no time to talk. Just time to roast humans. He didn't want him calling for reinforcements or anything like that.

The dragon was not going to let this one take them from their homes.

HP: 50
Damage: 10
Target: Hunter  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:43 pm
"They exploded an entire civilization, Vaith," Roch said coldly. "Who's to say he ain't here to explode another one? A bomb here, a bomb there, all of Halloween is left like the horsemen--probably worse. So yeah, if there's a bomb in the school, I say we shove it down his pants and figure out how that glowing stone of his works to send him back to where he came from.

Then he looked at Sammy. "Instead of killing him, let's torture the son of a witch for a while. What you can't get from askin' nicely, and all that." And then Jericho was flambe'ing him.

"We could stop him if you told us what we wanted to know," Roch said loudly. "AND give the phone to us!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:44 pm
Danny's eyes flicked to Roch. He was okay. She'd leave him be. Besides, he had Sammy and Desiree to back him up. Boil was fine for now.

She gave Yin a rather grave look. Hunters were something she took incredibly seriously. "I thought every was under control before they killed me and Rikki too, Yin," she chided coldly, putting a hand on his arm. "Sorry. I just don't trust 'em."

The hunter's offer ... it seemed like a fair one to be honest. He left, they'd leave. It never happened.

No, it would gnaw at her. She'd stay up wondering just what the hunter had been doing underground. Wondering if there was another hunter sneaking in. It wasn't worth it. Still, it seemed like a safter option. To the figure, she said, "At least tell us why you're here?"

She gasped as Sammy began the assault, Jericho following her up. Danny's own fist lit up in a fireball (Yin's side, don't worry Alex), but she didn't move. Last time they attacked a cloak figure, everybody died. Instead she just stood in front of Yin, eyes on Roch. Waiting. If her friends moved, she'd move too.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:48 pm
Mei's brow furrowed a bit in disappointment when discovering that this boil had no idea what was going on either. "Hmm.." Following his gaze to the hunter, the doll folded her arms over her chest and gave the cloaked figure a level stare. "Well..if a hunter is here, it can't be anything good. They bring nothing but trouble."

What was it these white coats were up to now? Were they snooping for something in Amityville? Or were they planning another attack? Whatever the reason, having him here didn't sit well with her.

Lilwolfpard

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:48 pm
The fire was rolling behind her as she dropped down low after the series of punches to get away from the blast. The flames rolled over top of her as she looked back towards Zar from where she was laying on the ground.

"Write it all down, I don't exactly care, laws mean nothing to them so why abide to them?" She twisted rolling to the side before getting up fist raised to watch the hunter ready to strike.

"Torture, capture, either or Roch."

Miliardo Kason

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:49 pm
"Nooo, we don't...definitely don't want to catch mold." He was trying to behave himself and prove how capable he was in Ash's absence, and having mold would not help his case. "And if he ruined all of the keys with it, oh Jack, I didn't even think of that." Could mold ruin keys? He would be really untrustworthy around them if he had it and it could. That was just too risky.

The stranger seemed to be responding to some of them, increasingly more panicky. For a supreme overlord, he sure was pretending that he had no idea what the keys were. Pretending so hard that he hadn't even touched on that topic. Thackery clenched his teeth.

"He didn't say anything about keys," he finally said, quiet and pensive. He dug his nails into his palms over and over and really tried to not say anything, because Remi really seemed to not want him to, but...

"What about the KEYS."

He couldn't help it. The papers all had to mean something. They made all of his concerns real, tangible. And now there was someone who might know, so he couldn't stay quiet. He could stay away, but not quiet.

Lilwolfpard

WE ARE HALLOWEEN

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas