Welcome to Gaia! ::

Saving Christianity from Christians

Back to Guilds

a Guild for teh eBil liberals 

Tags: Liberal, Christian, Exegesis, Study 

Reply Main Forum
Guild Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eltanin Sadachbia

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:33 am
Southern_cross_nemesis

Yeah, a pound of muscle has less mass than a pound of fat though, but that becomes pointless when you aren't losing fat mass anymore.

I am a pro at calorie counting. I am pretty sure I give myself enough. I don't want to starve my body, especially when I am trying to be healthy. Nothing is healthy about starving. I have even been to dieticians, and they say, "Just keep doing what you are doing".

I have had very low thyroid levels in the past, although, once I started taking Kelp supplements, my levels normalized to where they should be. Kelp is the closest thing I can get to an iodine supplement around here. I don't like ordering any kind of meds online, so it's kinda what I am stuck with.

I still wonder if there is something going on with me that doctors aren't checking. When I tell them about my abnormal sleep issues, and my issues with always being thirsty, the first thing they go to check is my sugar, then it's my thyroid... Now that my thyroid is what it is supposed to be, I am still having weirdness, and there is now trace of sugar issues anywhere, they wanted to check my nutrients, and all that seemed to come back fairly better than normal... Well, they just tell me I should keep doing what I am doing.

I was talking to my husband about lyposuction about a month ago, and he seemed to think I wasn't being serious.... Well, I kinda was. But that is in the case that I can't get anything else to happen in the next year.

I am getting fairly frustrated, but I am not willing to give up just yet. Today is the day I start my new self-made plan. I seem to do better with diet plans that I have thoroughly researched and tailored to my own needs, so that is what I am going back to. Mom is still wanting me to guinea pig the diets from Doc Oz, but really, I never put much stock in him. Besides, I have found several of his suggestions to be less than credible.

I actually did try the Dukan diet (recommended by mom via Doc Oz), but then I had a nasty flare of what the doctors could only ultimately guess was pleurisy. Did I see results? Yes. Did I rack up over 20K in hospital bills trying to figure out the problem? Yes. Did I learn my lesson? Yes. No more commercial fad diets. LOL

Turned out that the Dukan diet is better for body builders anyway... Something I would rather avoid for now.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:46 am
personally, I would say go the hGC or Atkins routes, before I told anyone to do lyposuction. Only because, the great amount of damage that procedure does.

But, if you question what your doctors aren't telling you. Ask for your medical records. It is yours by law, they have to give it to you. They might suggest having a doctor or nurse go over it with you, cause medical terminology, and abreviations could give you a wrong idea or confuse you. Also, they might ask for a processing fee, or something stupid like that, but that is just to cover copying them.  

glitterboypilot

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:47 am
question to anyone who plays Zomg.... how do you get more rings? I am stuck with the gun ring... and I haven't seen another since I started  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:12 am
Yeah, but I would be rid of a mass of fat cells that could never fill back up in me again. The fact that fat cells never die once they exist in a a person kinda makes it hard for someone with allot of them to keep them tame once they are brought under control.

There was a procedure I recently saw that freeze dries fat and kills it. The body then breaks up the dead cells and dispels them. I don't like the idea that all the toxins in that fat is also reintroduced at a mass rate for re-absorption as well... It also takes a few return trips for them to take care of several layers.

As for ZOMG... I collected all the original 20 rings times 2 plus doing Shallow Sea runs. I normally got 2 rings each time I made it through the first area, and I would collect up to 5 by making it all the way through. But you do have to be level 10.0.  

Eltanin Sadachbia

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:39 am
Eltanin Sadachbia
Yeah, but I would be rid of a mass of fat cells that could never fill back up in me again. The fact that fat cells never die once they exist in a a person kinda makes it hard for someone with allot of them to keep them tame once they are brought under control.

There was a procedure I recently saw that freeze dries fat and kills it. The body then breaks up the dead cells and dispels them. I don't like the idea that all the toxins in that fat is also reintroduced at a mass rate for re-absorption as well... It also takes a few return trips for them to take care of several layers.

As for ZOMG... I collected all the original 20 rings times 2 plus doing Shallow Sea runs. I normally got 2 rings each time I made it through the first area, and I would collect up to 5 by making it all the way through. But you do have to be level 10.0.

I have never heard of that, before... cryoliplysis... hmmm, I have never been skinny.. sweatdrop ... so after I get a few other things taken care of I might look that one up...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:17 pm
glitterboypilot
I don't think I have ever been skinny, but I was fit. I want to be fit, but not look like a pro wrestler.  

Eltanin Sadachbia

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100

Southern Cross Nemesis

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:23 pm
Eltanin Sadachbia
I don't think I have ever been skinny, but I was fit. I want to be fit, but not look like a pro wrestler. from the limited research I have done, since you told me about Cryoliplysis... It seems like something one could do at home, with freezer gel packs... just exactly the same as one would ice a sore muscle... just repeated

more research,  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:48 pm
The reason I asked about rings... is I have one ring. it is nearing max level... I need more!!!  

glitterboypilot

Eltanin Sadachbia

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:36 am
It seems like I got some rings in the Wolf Den as well, but not as high a drop rate as SS. You should ask Azndreams... He is a ZOMG pro.

And there is some kind of vacuum thing they use in that procedure. It kinda creeps me out. It sucks up a wad of fatty skin to apply the cold. I figured there was more to it than just cold. I couldn't figure out what that more might be, but I haven't really started doing homework on it either.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:40 am
Eltanin Sadachbia
It seems like I got some rings in the Wolf Den as well, but not as high a drop rate as SS. You should ask Azndreams... He is a ZOMG pro.

And there is some kind of vacuum thing they use in that procedure. It kinda creeps me out. It sucks up a wad of fatty skin to apply the cold. I figured there was more to it than just cold. I couldn't figure out what that more might be, but I haven't really started doing homework on it either.

The vacuum thingy, is just so they can hit a more concentrated mass of fat and so they can monitor your blood fat levels, if it gets to high they can stop the procedure. But it can still be done at home. The idea, is just to cool the spot of skin to just below freezing, and keep it there for a length of time (some say 20 minutes others say an hour). Then after that time is up, massage(beat up, shake or any other movement) the area... That is what the vacuum is for... this should cause the now fragil fat cells to crash together and break apart, like glass. And that is one treatment.... from an outsider stand point, it can be done by taking the same safety steps one would too keep the outside of the skin safe when applying ice. This is just based on what I have read, I don't know if it would work... I have seen places online of people saying they did it with the ice packs. But, too little information.

Doing it at home, means you take the risk of something bad happening. but at the same time it means if it does work, you didn't spend a lot of money.  

Southern Cross Nemesis

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:20 am
Oh, and Elta... if there is no talking you out of it. you can get the same results as the hgc diet without the hgc.... just drink a lot of coffee instead.

Caffeine has a appitie surpressor property in it. As well as a property to boost metabilism...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:17 pm
Okay, I know I am going to be yelled at by someone.... but I recently debunked the hGC diet. by replacing the hormone with a simple to make coffee drink.. Yes, while I was saying no to Elta... I was taking it though it's paces. Sorry, Elta.... But the only thing that helps you lose weight in the hGC diet is the 400 calorie diet.

Below is my write up on another site, and the following debate that followed.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/560001-hcg-diet-proof

A new on I am going for is a intermittent fasting... using what I learned in the first, I am going to try to not eat 3 or 4 days a week. The reason I am doing so, is simple, as a study I found, said that fasting a few days a week is good for brain function and also weight loss... If I lose weight that is one thing, but I am also going to test the mental side of the study as well. As time passes I plan on testing my self repetitively. In different fields... Mental speed, acuity, and something else...

Anyone know a free online iq or hard test, I can take now and repeat later?  

Southern Cross Nemesis

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:17 am
frog_mage

Lol name change.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:32 am
frog_mage

You completely halted all of my brain function there for a second. Then it skipped to over drive.

I was like "Damn! A new people! And they are super comfortable just jumping right in like they own the convo! Cool!"

Then I was like, "Wait! Their name is blue!"

And then I was like, "Crap! I don't know you! You know me? You don't know me! I don't know you!!!.... Oh....Wait..." And then I had to stop, reverse, and back up through the thread to see if I could find SCN... LOL

Anyways... Yeah, I was doing some more looking and checking over the weekend at a couple of the nutritional stores while I was in the city, and they pretty much said the same thing about the calorie intake. So, I decided not to consider wasting my money on it anymore.

I have been taking Chitodan over the weekend... It's the one that is supposed to keep fat from absorbing through your intestinal walls... and it has definitely made a difference in the output of my digestive tract... The scale has dropped a little over a pound as well, but it is still too early to call it permanent...I haven't really been eating a high diet lately, but I figure it will help me use what is stored.

I will probably add another supplement for using the stored fat Wednesday, as long as I don't have any negative reactions to the Chitosan.  

Eltanin Sadachbia

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100

Southern Cross Nemesis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:31 pm
Elta... if you want to do the starvation(hcg)diet... here is it's write up.... my only suggestion is don't...

http://hcgdietinfo.com/HCG_Diet_Dr_Simeons_Manuscript.htm  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games