Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Star Gate Command (Decommissioned)

Back to Guilds

Reply Dead Worlds
Something wrong (EVERYONE welcome. Base personnel included.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snow Fairy Blood
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:51 pm
(Now that the three had been cleared from medical screening SFB, JL, and Space were heading to the medical bay for decontamination, and to check the status of everyone involved. While traveling, SFB pulled her radio again)

Ok Feral me, JL, and Space have all been cleared, and are heading your way. I have Labby in the Gate room controling traffic so your people can transport the others without risk of further contamination.

Ok Labby, you and your team are to control people comming and going from the Gate room. Do not let anyone in the Gate room unless if they have JL's, or my permission. Also, keep the Gate shut down unless if there is an off-world situation that requires emergency use.

(SFB knew this was going to be a long day)

**Don't worry Space, I don't know what Ori are either.**  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:09 pm
(Looking up from her station and getting on the com)

Understood ma'am, leave the Gate to us techs.

Uh, Capt.Casey, I just received an order from Col.SFB, I can not let you in the Gate room. If you need to enter the Gate area, please get permission from either Col.SFB or Gen.JL. Sorry, it's a quaratine situation.  

Lily Labtech
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Phoebe 3in 1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:45 pm
cool Zat gun stuns Casey/Silas

Hathor walks over to a random bed and begins healing. There is lots of glow, but not much healing going on.
"Feral...what is this strange infliction? It takes us much effort to heal the smallest part"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:47 pm
have we moved to the infermery?  

Phoebe 3in 1

Jupiter Lightning
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:09 am
((I only know about the Ori because I looked them up on Wikipedia xD))

Finally.. JL could see the Infirmary doors. She removed the hankercheif from her arm and looked at the wounds. She could see it through her BDU's sleeve. It was already healing. No longer was the gash bleeding freely as it had been when she had just come through the gate. The wound almost looked scabbed. JL looked at Space and SFB to check they hadn't noticed. The General, still looking suspicious, quickly broke the scab, disgusing it as walking into a wall by accident, to make it bleed again.. Something was definatley going on here. What was she doing? JL pressed the hanky tight over the wound again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:19 am
(ye call yerselves stargate fans.. dont even know what the Ori are...
@ FERAL.. what the hell is PWN.. and the Ori are GODS.. the SOOO "PWN" stupid wraith
*sighs* Ori = ancients evil brothers.. ok)

Cam looked into the Camera of the M.A.L.P.S.. "first off who the hell are you.. second whats going on there.. aww hell were heading to the Alpha site as per Foothold instruction.. General Please advise... "

Cam shook his head.. who were all these new personel, the GSGC was changing faster then he could keep up..
he dialled the alpha site, sent his IDC..

stepping through he saw SGT Nedick..

hours later on board Daedalus..

Cam sat back.. chatting with some of the crew.. it was strange he thought..
random things happen but its rare the gate room is offline..

he was beamed into the GSGC's breiefing room..
looking around it was chaos... there were techies running everywhere... he grabbed Siler..."whats happening.>"
siler looked blankly at him then ran off again...

"whats going on" he asked... a deafening silence answered him  

Silas The Knave Of Hearts

Otachi Drift

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:33 pm

What I am...

ooc|
The fact that I know all the stuff about the Ori off the top of my head and you guys don't scares me...<._.>
-flails-
DOWN WITH THE ORI.
PWN=OWN or like...WIN...sorta x_x superwin...defeating the hell out of someone.
as in Wraith PWNED the Ancients, or the Tau'ri PWNED the Goa'uld
;>.> and we aren't stupid.
-chucks some of the infirmary pillows at Dan's head-

Wikipedia is love : D

ic|

Feral looked over Hathor's shoulder for a moment, confused...she didn't know very much about the Goa'uld tech to be honest...but the healing devices usually worked.
She made a face and looked to the door, "Come...we shall see if we can fix the General's injury with your device," perhaps there was something wrong with the device?
The CMO trotted to the Infirmary doors and poked her head out, beckoning to the General, and reaching out to peek under the hanky when the other was in range.
"How did you acquire this wound?"

...is NOT a disease you can CURE...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:41 pm
Hathor finished on the current patient and followed Feral to the General.

Phoebe 3in 1

Jupiter Lightning
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:41 am
JL was about to answer Feral when she saw Hathor and panicked. Not from Hathor herself really (she was extremley used to the Goa'uld on base and might go as far as to say that she was her friend) but from something else.

Something happened, like a change in expression that was very sudden. Suspicious and shifty to downright wide-eyed. "F.. Feral.. it's.. it's.. a.. " And the worry was gone again, replaced by a calm expression once more. "When I was on the dig.. I don't know. I don't really remember but I think it was when I was helping Sgt. matthews." She finally responded to feral's question. "And .. It doesn't need bother with Hathor healing it.. Just slap on a band aid and I want to get helping out.. See if I can remember what happened.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:57 am
Space, having entered the infirmary after the others, shuffled over to where SFB had been, and, leaning in, quietly mentioned a suspicion that had been troubling her, regarding the General's peculiar behaviour.
"Uhm.. have you noticed how.. shifty she has been acting recently..? Like, since we got out of the 'gate room? I think there might be more to this."
She looked over her shoulder to where JL stood, trying not to draw attention to her practically healed wound.  

Wing Commander Space

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:49 am
OOC:@feral.. HA your pillows of doom cant hurt me, for i am a prior...
we know the Ori.. we rule.
Dan headed to the infirmary.. things were a mess all round..
entering the docs office he saw his friend Calian. "hey girl, whats going on.. ?" he looked around and spotted Hathor.. he waved. then spotted JL..
(everyone remember lockn'or... )
something in his head started to sting.. he fell to his knees. "AHHH.."

"Cal.. what the hell... owww.." it wasnt so much sore as it was annoying. and unexpected.. what could it mean.. he was confused..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:51 pm
**Hehe, well it's been like 2-3 years since I have watched TV, let alone SG-1, but yeah, I'm going to go wiki this Ori thing some more**

(Leaning in close to Space)

Yeah, it's not like JL to be jittery like this. I am not sure what's going on, but I have Labby in the Gate room checking the video logs of the mission to see if there is anything useful we can find.

(Noticing Casey walking in and then dropping down to his knees)

Well that was unexpected. You okay there captain?  

Snow Fairy Blood
Captain

Wing Commander Space

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:24 pm
Space nodded, her eyes followed the Colonel's to where Casey now knelt. She ran over, and crouched beside him. Space slapped him twice, gently, in the face, without bothering the already busy medical team. This failing, she took hold of his chin in one hand, shoulder in the other, and shook him.

Unfortunately for Captain Casey, Space was a carrier of the disease transmitted to her by Sergent Matthews, in the 'gate room. Despite having cleared all medical exams, and showing no physical symptoms, she did in fact; unbeknown to her, have a form of the highly contagious illness.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:38 pm

What I am...

ooc|
<._.> -grumbles- Stupid Priors ;>.>
Priors fail...FAIL I TELL YOU.

ic|
The doctor frowned at the General, eyes narrowing slightly, "Are you sure you feel well?" she asked slowly as she handed the bloody hanky to the closest person...who happened to be Hathor, and asked for a roll of bandages.
She studied JL as she secured the wound, "We will discuss this later," when this was over, Feral was going to have a chat with the base psychiatrist...call her paranoid, but that wasn't a normal reaction.
But she had already spotted the mess that Dan was creating and didn't bother to argue with the General, "We can use an extra set of hands, go see if you can do anything for the other doctors," and with that she moved across the infirmary to where the Captian was kneeling.
Silently she pressed a gloved hand against his forehead, wondering if he had fallen ill.

ooc|
biggrin yay for paranoia and really long gloves.

...is NOT a disease you can CURE...

Otachi Drift

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:12 pm
OOC: I have a symboite.. remember Lockn'or me no get sick.... my sorry...

Dan got up again.. "thanks for hitting me.. SPACE... douche.. " he staggard to the bed next to JL.. the pain got worse..
What could it mean he thought.

he looked down at JL again.. "General, whats happening.." he said knowing there would be no answer..

Finally he responded to SFB ..
"Sorry colonel.. i didnt mean to ignore you.. but when i entered the room i got a sharp pain, and it gets worse as i get closer to JL.."  
Dead Worlds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff