Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Undiscovered Musician

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:35 am
Blackfire333
The_Ragnarok_Knight
(Wha? Impossible. You can't block what I already did. You're becoming annoying.)
(I didn't block)
(-.- -mumbles a few things in reply-)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:41 am
(It was a first blood. If you bleed, you lose. I am not bleeding, yet the blade impaling you has caused you to bleed. You lose, I win.)  

The Ragnarok Knight

Blackfire333

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:43 am
The_Ragnarok_Knight
(It was a first blood. If you bleed, you lose. I am not bleeding, yet the blade impaling you has caused you to bleed. You lose, I win.)
(First off Im not bleding the sword part it still in me second you never said that about the first bleed thing Third I fight till one is cloese to death most of the time)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:45 am
Blackfire333
The_Ragnarok_Knight
(First off Im not bleding the sword part it still in me second you never said that about the first bleed thing Third I fight till one is cloese to death most of the time)
(Wait I gess you did x the second sweatdrop )  

Blackfire333

Undiscovered Musician

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:48 am
(It doesn't matter how far you go into fighting...you're in teaching, so, you go by the teacher's rules, not your own...And yes, you would be bleeding..you would have started bleeding a few seconds after the sword was driven into your stomach..)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:48 am
(Sory about that I didnt pick that up when you said it I sorry sweatdrop sweatdrop )  

Blackfire333

The Ragnarok Knight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:49 am
(Ok. I'll show you how I fight the same way.)
Seeing as how she wasn't bleeding yet, he summoned his blade back to him. It was a spell he had learned from a mage while traveling the lands trying to become the best. He charged, and stopped right infront of the girl. He held his guard up, and readied for a counter attack. In the meantime, his body started to glow, and he was about to go all out on her. Black dragon wings appeared from his back, and they were fully visible after their white glow disappeared. His blades glowed the same way, and they spawned more blades. His eyes changed to a shining red, and he allowed his true self to be seen.
"I'm not exactly human either." He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:55 am
The_Ragnarok_Knight
(Ok. I'll show you how I fight the same way.)
Seeing as how she wasn't bleeding yet, he summoned his blade back to him. It was a spell he had learned from a mage while traveling the lands trying to become the best. He charged, and stopped right infront of the girl. He held his guard up, and readied for a counter attack. In the meantime, his body started to glow, and he was about to go all out on her. Black dragon wings appeared from his back, and they were fully visible after their white glow disappeared. His blades glowed the same way, and they spawned more blades. His eyes changed to a shining red, and he allowed his true self to be seen.
"I'm not exactly human either." He said.
*growls My tail growing begier and long it started so swish back and fourth rapidly clawws grew ans i turned into my cat form(well the basic one)then i grow biger spreading my wings out and mutaits(sp?) some bering my Snake fangs and I hit the groiund as hard as I could making a hole in the ground and 5 other tails split from it the exact same with shard like heads on them(gee I'm starting to show more of my characters than I used to)*  

Blackfire333

The Ragnarok Knight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:59 am
Davey took this chance to strike. He struck with the power of a dragon, speed of a snake, and slashed her changing body until he could see a gash across her stomach.
"I see that you're still wanting to fight, even though you're faced with a superior and more strategically advanced opponent. Nice battle, but you need improvements. I'll teach you, just head to the infirmary and get fixed up before you return." Davey said, noticing another student. "Ah! Another student? Which style would you prefer? The daggers, or these?" Davey said, holding up his bloody blades.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:03 am
*grabs his hands with two of my tails*yes i still want to fight but a little cut won't stop me *I rame my glowing claws into his chesy melting the armor*  

Blackfire333

The Ragnarok Knight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:15 am
Davey turns and stabs her chest, just missing her heart, on purpose.
"Give me one good reason why I should allow you to live." Davey said, apparently pissed off. "I told you to go to the infirmary and I'll train you more when the next class starts. Now, go take care of your wounds, because I've killed many like you before. Easy kills, actually. Now, do as I advised, or die right here."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:17 am
The_Ragnarok_Knight
Davey turns and stabs her chest, just missing her heart, on purpose.
"Give me one good reason why I should allow you to live." Davey said, apparently pissed off. "I told you to go to the infirmary and I'll train you more when the next class starts. Now, go take care of your wounds, because I've killed many like you before. Easy kills, actually. Now, do as I advised, or die right here."
*sprays acid on your sword*why should I?So far you have given me no reson to give you respect as a teacher  

Blackfire333

The Ragnarok Knight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:27 am
Davey uses the spell he used earlier, and his blades reappeared, as good as new.
"If you don't respect me, then leave. You'll leave no matter what you want. Because you'll most likely be thrown out the door dead if I have to get you out myself." Davey threatened. He didn't really want to, but if he had to, he would.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:32 am
The_Ragnarok_Knight
Davey uses the spell he used earlier, and his blades reappeared, as good as new.
"If you don't respect me, then leave. You'll leave no matter what you want. Because you'll most likely be thrown out the door dead if I have to get you out myself." Davey threatened. He didn't really want to, but if he had to, he would.
let me see how good you fight without swords or magic if you truly are a teacher then that should be no broblem then would it?  

Blackfire333

The Ragnarok Knight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:39 am
"I'd love too, but I'm here to teach the art of Twin Blades, not to see if I'm better at fist-fighting than someone else. Now leave." Davey said, he was becoming very annoyed.  
SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff