Submit

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:24 pm
Copper smiled at her. "Oh...oops." he said with a small blush. Sometimes she got things so much better than he did. "Alright..." he said catching his breath. He relaxed and looked around, he supposed she'd need a rest too so why not be fair? He waited a bit longer and shifted from foot to foot. "Ready?....Set...." he waited another few minutes..."GO!" he said and took off as fast as he could. His legs were only a little bit tired so he was ready to run. He didn't care about winning, but he still ran his best.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:42 pm
When Copper said ready and set, Kasi had actually gotten ready; but he waited a few minutes before that and the go. So when the go actually came.. Well, it was sort of a surprise. So her actual start was a bit late, but she ran quickly and swiftly, and managed to not stay far behind. Just a tiny tiny bit! And she almost reached him, too! But Copper's strides were so.. so.. y'know.. Huge.

So he ended up reaching it first; but the race had been fun! and she won the first half, right? But Copper had sitll won. When they reached the little clearing, Kasi flopped on the ground and laughed. "Ya wiin Copper! " She said happly, between pants. "So watcha want me ta do? " She said, smiling under the moonlight then rolling onto her hooves again, shrugging her shoulders to wriggle some dust off.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:48 pm
Copper threw himself to the ground and caught his breath before replying. "You won the first half...So we both get something." He said looking at her. He thought of the things he wanted her to do but there was only a few things. They were pretty mushy too. He didn't know what she would say. Were stallions like him supposed to feel mushy inside?

"You go first. What do you want me to do?" he asked and grinned at her.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:56 pm
"Um.. Um.. " Kasi looked around at the trees. Shee was, afterall, a simpleton! "Tomorrow.. You um.. Gotta get me.. Five apples! " She nodded. That sounde dlike a challenge! Jumping up and down would be tough, right?! and.. Well, some were pretty high-- Well. Sure, it was stupid. But hey, what else could she do?

"Your turn. "

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:00 pm
Copper envied how easily she thought. She made things so simple, if only he could do the same. There was tons of things he wanted...But finally a thought came to him. He smiled to himself. It was a good idea and a good thing to want, it was simple too so he was proud of himself for thinking of the idea. He thought of ways to say it and finally he just figured he'd say it. "Sing me a lullaby?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:04 pm
The mare opened her mouth smartly, but then paused halfway, tilting her head. "I dunno any lullabyes. " she blinked, sitting on the ground and pondering. "I only know yours! 'n I dun remember everythin'. " She shrugged. Its not like you learned things straight off, right?

"So can I owe you that? " She smiled. "Like.. for when I actually know a lullaby! " She said, but then yawned. In truth, Kasi had actually started getting sleepy. Running around in the middle of the night! Hows that for tiring you up?

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:09 pm
Copper smiled. "Any song would do. But sure." He looked at her and yawned as well. "Looks like you're gettin' sleepy. How 'bout I sing 'ya to sleep?" he said with a smile. He invited her to lay by him or use him as a pillow. He owed her that because their first night together he had used her has a pillow.

((Sorry for short reply, gotta go.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:25 pm
She nodded quietly, and layed down next to him, but instead of using him as a pillow, decided to rest her head next to him. It was cozier there, he blocked the wind like that, and he was so warm!

"That'd be nice. " She said sleeply, but closed her eyes. It was likely she'd fall asleep before it was done, but for now, her right ear still flicked, showing she was still awake.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:02 pm
He sighed when he felt her lay next to him. Though his back was cold from the breeze, he was the warmest being on Earth at that moment. He smiled at her and cleared his throat. He already had a song prepared. This one was confusing to him sometimes but it was still beautiful.
"Golden slumber kiss your eyes,
Smiles await you when you rise.
Sleep,
pretty baby,
Do not cry,
And I'll sing you a lullaby.

Care you know not,
Therefore sleep,
While I o'er you watch do keep.
Sleep,
pretty darling,
Do not cry,
And I will sing a lullaby." He sang without warning and layed his head down to sleep when he was done. "Good night." he said through a large yawn.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff