Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
The EFE Hangout Thread <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 628 629 630 631 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Member Count

View Results

Kitsuna15

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:10 pm
Naturen
Kitsuna15
Naturen
Kitsuna15

eeerr oh good get to learn somthign new xd whats USPC? and no he have a jump show out side of 4-h I go to they goo up to 3'6" I think the girl whos runnign it came form the frount range of the Rocky MT. I jump 2'6" mom might let me move up to 3 next year.. i have a coretion stat only dose 2 foot. my horse dose 4 ft and thats about where everything lands.. I'm getting help from a girl who jumps in the front range (I live in Nebraska BTW) and hey he may be old but longs your learing and hes in good heal who cares. right?

Embrace the untamed
See the grandeur under the grime.

User Image

USPC: United States Pony Club. I've seen a few shows they seem like fun. I never participated though. I don't think there's a group close enough to me. (I'm Mass., myself. ;3)

Yeah. He's a good little horse xD

little what you mean by little? like 14 hands? my Roan that I jump stands 16-2 corse hes tall around here I normaly have the tallest horse when I go to my 4-h shows... I joined a pony clud in the front range though not sure if its the USPC
Feel a rising peace
By a wind from deep seas.
Embrace the untamed

User Image

He's about 15.2hh. He has that old school Quarter Horse look with the little head and feet and a large barrel, chest and hindquarters. Haha. He's severely cute western.

I love taller horses. <3 I've ridden a 16.3 Thoroughbred. I loved it. Even if he's just so green he doesn't know where to put his feet, nor does he realize he has four of them. xD

Feel a rising peace

really young horses are so fun to be around and teach though I can't train.. not very good at it, I lack pationts.. and hes 16-3 hands and hes young like 4 or is he younger? I already like him *.* tall and athetic through I'm not a big can of thoroughbreds though I can't jugde(sp sorrys) to hard never road on. I been around one he was strait form the track.. I think he was a cross but he was very hyper xd she just got him to go over te 18" cross rails withough jumping 4ft. he has alot of anergy thats for sure... I wish mine had some anergy cry he is very lazy though hes the best jumper around my area (well basikly the only jumper) so most of the jumpers are in the noth east part of the state and I'm not going to drive though fare to see if he can jump with them.. I'll just wait for state.

*whispers* I think we are beeing over read lol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:14 pm
<3

Wowwie. I've already missed three pages? x]

sunnyxdaze
Crew

The-Sexy-Machine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:22 pm
Hey peeps. Wassup?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:23 pm
yep yep.. though I'm going to be gone intell thursday of next week for state Horse show... I'll beon again a bit latter tonight but it will probly be the last intell thursday.... I can't wait to kick some butt lol sweatdrop xd rofl rofl whee whee  

Kitsuna15

The-Sexy-Machine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:31 pm
Kitsuna15
yep yep.. though I'm going to be gone intell thursday of next week for state Horse show... I'll beon again a bit latter tonight but it will probly be the last intell thursday.... I can't wait to kick some butt lol sweatdrop xd rofl rofl whee whee

I see you like horses alot. You'll probly like my friend Madison. Here is her username horselvr1010.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:49 pm
Hey thank for the request heart  

Unmatching_sockz

Kitsuna15

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:16 pm
The-Sexy-Machine
Kitsuna15

I see you like horses alot. You'll probly like my friend Madison. Here is her username horselvr1010.

yep yep I love horses you should se my room.. one wal for horses another wall for unicorns and peguses and part of a wall for anime and part of a wall for my drawings.. the 4th wall isn't a wall its my closet and my doors hold alsorts of neat pictures.. mostly tattoos you pay 50 cents to get..  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:59 pm
heyy!! heart  

flor del corazon

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:06 pm
<33

Hi xd
O_o I just noticed... EFE is on the 12th page of the guilds list
!
<33

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:03 pm
Kitsuna15

really young horses are so fun to be around and teach though I can't train.. not very good at it, I lack pationts.. and hes 16-3 hands and hes young like 4 or is he younger? I already like him *.* tall and athetic through I'm not a big can of thoroughbreds though I can't jugde(sp sorrys) to hard never road on. I been around one he was strait form the track.. I think he was a cross but he was very hyper xd she just got him to go over te 18" cross rails withough jumping 4ft. he has alot of anergy thats for sure... I wish mine had some anergy cry he is very lazy though hes the best jumper around my area (well basikly the only jumper) so most of the jumpers are in the noth east part of the state and I'm not going to drive though fare to see if he can jump with them.. I'll just wait for state.

Embrace the untamed

User Image

Off the track Thoroughbreds are lots of fun. biggrin I'm looking to get one next year. If not, I want a Swedish or a Dutch Warmblood or something. But.. we'll see. xD

Lazy horses are pretty nice. :3 They sure can teach you a lot about trying to get from point A to point B. hahaha.

And gool luck with state. x3!! You will have to share how you did!

@Kumori-dono:
Oi, I'm just getting warmed up. ;D Kekeke.

Feel a rising peace

Naturen

Kitsuna15

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:37 pm
Naturen
Kitsuna15

Embrace the untamed

User Image

Off the track Thoroughbreds are lots of fun. biggrin I'm looking to get one next year. If not, I want a Swedish or a Dutch Warmblood or something. But.. we'll see. xD

Lazy horses are pretty nice. :3 They sure can teach you a lot about trying to get from point A to point B. hahaha.

And gool luck with state. x3!! You will have to share how you did!

@Kumori-dono:
Oi, I'm just getting warmed up. ;D Kekeke.

Feel a rising peace

ya your right though they make ou work harder -.- ok so I'm a bit lazy myself but oh well I'll work on that. but I love him anyways and I hope to ride Dutch Warm bloods not to sure what a Swedish is probly seen them ever times though lol and of corse I'm going to share.. I bost alot.. I troghted at Distrets in my English Pleasure so I'm pritty sure I'll do way at state. well inless you went like he did last show.. he was doing a stupid western trot and when I did get him to extend he was in hunt pase  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:08 pm
Hey just stopping in to be a good member!!  

Unmatching_sockz

_-Our Noir Hero-_

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:02 pm
yeah im just stopping in too. im trying to get my guild up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:10 am
<33

Hey people ;3
!
<33

SapphireSara2
Captain

Naturen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:29 am
Embrace the untamed

User Image

Hey there. ;]
Ugh. Random question but..
Anyone know anything about dog training?
I'm having issues with my pup. Dx
And I've tried everything I can think of, but nothings working.

Feel a rising peace

Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 628 629 630 631 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas