Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  $$$
View Results

342342424234w

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:57 pm
tomcat41
Hey star um in my Guild we have a form for people to fill out why not have a small form to fill out?

like this is sorta what we have (its an rp guild so... . . . .)

Username:
Real name(optional):
Preferred nickname:
Where you live?
Favorite music?
Any pets?
RP theme of choice:
Your main character of choice:

Good idea!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:50 pm
Hi! My username is Epsilon Riddle, my rl name is Selena (means moon in greek, I think), but I'll answer to anything, just about. >_> Which is kind of sad when people shout 'hey, stupid!' and I turn around.... Some of my nicknames are Luna, Nudge, Riddle, Noc, Nocturne, Sel Macko, Sellennuh, and all variations of the name Selena (Seilena, Ceilana, Sellana, ect.... D: ) I live in the most boringest town in Ohio, too. =__= NOTHING happens here besides murder, drug dealers, and... uh... that's it. o.o I love, love, LOVE the cello, but I picked the viola instead. (DOH!) And I want to do fencing again. I have two cats that enjoy making themselves scarce, and a dog I call my baby; he hates me. >_> I'm fifteen, so when I say that online people tend to go 'OMG YOU HAVE A BABY?!?!?!!!!!one!1/1!?' It's funny. XD

I started looking up crypids, came across aliens, and my parents reinforced it by saying aliens were real. My family up here in Ohio tend to be avid listeners to Coast to Coast (I luff George! He's mine! I won't share! D:<), and, well, we all think aliens exist. XD So I can talk about u-foes (how we say it. XD), but not energy manipulation. D:

Usually I'm full of energy, but my mum and I practically got into a screaming match a few minutes ago, so right now I'm trying to get the happy flowing. And typing helps. >_>

Er... if anyone has had encounters with shadow people, ufos, or a cryptid, I'd LOVE if you were to pm me about it and share. biggrin

I'm also leader of my own small guild called The Temple of the Ages; it's more focused on magick. biggrin Uhm... yay wings?  

Lovely Lady Leviathan

Lonely Seeker

Turask

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:52 pm
Name's Tim, Age 14, I haven't been on here long, and I'm probably gonna get some new stuff soon  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:15 am
there are a pretty good number of people in here  

Turask

kawaiieevee321

Dapper Gekko

3,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:56 pm
Username: Kawaiieevee321
Nickname: Kawaii
Favorite Music: MCR ( not much a big fan though) hilary duff, the girl that wrote breakaway forgot who and MOST IMPORTANTLY .................
,,,,,,,,,..............,,,,,,,,............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.....
AVRIL LAVIGNE I'M SUCH A BIG FAN!!!!!!!!!! srry! Just needed to say it!

That's what I want to say bout moi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and I'm chock full of enery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I might be able to post often....... I might............. I usally just post on my other guilds since the people here seem so smart so if i say something wrond it's just that I don't know much about the topic........  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:39 pm
kawaiieevee321
Username: Kawaiieevee321
Nickname: Kawaii
Favorite Music: MCR ( not much a big fan though) hilary duff, the girl that wrote breakaway forgot who and MOST IMPORTANTLY .................
,,,,,,,,,..............,,,,,,,,............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.....
AVRIL LAVIGNE I'M SUCH A BIG FAN!!!!!!!!!! srry! Just needed to say it!

That's what I want to say bout moi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and I'm chock full of enery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I might be able to post often....... I might............. I usally just post on my other guilds since the people here seem so smart so if i say something wrond it's just that I don't know much about the topic........

Welcome, its good to have a new member I was starting to worry about this guild slowly dieing sad . Anyway post all you want and if you have and questions on anything just ask. smile  

342342424234w

Stinky Tampons

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:22 am
User name: Betty9
Real name(optional): Jessica
Preferred nickname: Betty since 2003
Where you live(optional?): Denmark..
Favorite music?: McFly!!! I love McFly higher than everyone in this world.. Busted, Dúné, Muse and My Chemical Romance!
Any pets?: Fishes!
And anything else you would like to tell about yourself: I'm always happy.. And I only think McFly every seconds, every minuts, every hours, every days, every weeks, every months and every year!

I'm a donater, so just ask me, and I'll maybe donate you! I had donated 85/100 if you know what I mean mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:23 am
hey my user name on gaia is ARLINDER my real name is tyrone and im 17 my Preferred nickname is ty and im from ireland my favourite music is green day, lincon park,50 cent,eminem and good charllot.i have two pets,both are dogs,tilly and duchess.  

ARLINDER

GrayFox777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:07 pm
User name: hmmmm I wonder mrgreen could it be GrayFox777?
Real name(optional): (ok fine, why not) Raymond
Preferred nickname: Fox or GrayFox
Where you live(optional): PA
Favorite music?: Rock
Any pets?: four cats and 2 dogs (not specifically my pets, but they live here)
And anything else you would like to tell about yourself.: This form made it easy because I suck at introducing myself. xp So hi everyone!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:13 pm
GrayFox777
User name: hmmmm I wonder mrgreen could it be GrayFox777?
Real name(optional): (ok fine, why not) Raymond
Preferred nickname: Fox or GrayFox
Where you live(optional): PA
Favorite music?: Rock
Any pets?: four cats and 2 dogs (not specifically my pets, but they live here)
And anything else you would like to tell about yourself.: This form made it easy because I suck at introducing myself. xp So hi everyone!

Hi, and Welcome ^^

342342424234w

Alien Abduction

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:33 pm
Hey Im Alien..XD..But please call me Iris. I have been interested in the paranormal since I could think rationally..I had some ongoing odd experiences when I was very young..(( More on that later)) I have had my encounters with ghosts..demons..and lots of things that go bump in the night.. I love all things supernatural and hope to talk more with all of you lovelies.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:43 am
Username: youngspirit12
Real name(optional): Chyanne
Preferred nickname:Kid
Where you live? My house
Favorite music? Jrock,
Any pets? Yep 2 cats 1 dog  

youngspirit12

342342424234w

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:52 pm
Greetings to you both ^^

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:23 pm
Hi!!! I'm Aiami!!! How is everyone!!! heart heart heart I'm new!  

LessEndZeta

LessEndZeta

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:26 pm
User name: Less End Zeta
Real name(optional): Samus
Preferred nickname: Aiami
Where you live(optional? NYC
Favorite music? Rock!
Any pets? 2 cats
And anything else you would like to tell about yourself.
UFOs rule.... I wanna work at Area 51 one day.... that'd be awesome.... You think they'd hire me?  
*~*Aliens, UFOs, etc...the unknown*~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff