Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razz Matazz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:59 pm
Angel Miasma Omega
Razz Matazz
*Takes a seat upon one of the slightly taller tombstones and gazes off into the distance, wondering

What are you wondering?

Life, Love, and all those tribial things, nothing to intersting. Why? *Looks down at her*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:26 pm
sits quietly by herself amist graves placed long ago and ponders what there is to life when nothing is the same anymore, and glances at the names briefly  

mercychalice

Razz Matazz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:14 am
mercychalice
sits quietly by herself amist graves placed long ago and ponders what there is to life when nothing is the same anymore, and glances at the names briefly

*Walks out from behind one of them* i see you have found my prision *Gesture to the graves around him* how may i help you  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:37 am
Razz Matazz
Angel Miasma Omega
Razz Matazz
*Takes a seat upon one of the slightly taller tombstones and gazes off into the distance, wondering

What are you wondering?

Life, Love, and all those tribial things, nothing to intersting. Why? *Looks down at her*

Cause i am your friend and i care.  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Razz Matazz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:01 pm
Angel Miasma Omega
Razz Matazz
Angel Miasma Omega
Razz Matazz

What are you wondering?

Friends... they are but a distant memory to me...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:31 pm
*walks around solemnly*  

Dragonofthelight798

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:33 pm
Razz Matazz
Angel Miasma Omega
Razz Matazz
Angel Miasma Omega
Razz Matazz

What are you wondering?

*Picks up a headstone and knocks him upside the head with it*
Dis that feel like a distant memory?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:37 pm
*continues to walk until he finds the headstone he was looking for then begins to weep* He did do it then.  

Dragonofthelight798

Razz Matazz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:45 am
Black Knight13
*continues to walk until he finds the headstone he was looking for then begins to weep* He did do it then.

*Looks down at him* Your father was a truly valant man... and im sure his muderer, got what he deserved..  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:47 am
Angel Miasma Omega
Razz Matazz
Angel Miasma Omega
Razz Matazz
Angel Miasma Omega
Razz Matazz

What are you wondering?

*Picks up a headstone and knocks him upside the head with it*
Dis that feel like a distant memory?

*The headstone crumbles around his head as he does not waver from his perch*
Hmm.. why so upset?

Razz Matazz

Dragonofthelight798

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:35 pm
Razz Matazz
Black Knight13

*Looks down at him* Your father was a truly valant man... and im sure his muderer, got what he deserved..

*looks up* You knew my father?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:14 pm
Black Knight13
Razz Matazz
Black Knight13

*Shakes head slowly* No, i only heard stories, and great stories there were. You have my deepest sympathy..  

Razz Matazz

Dragonofthelight798

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:58 pm
Razz Matazz
Black Knight13
Razz Matazz
Black Knight13

*Shakes head slowly* No, i only heard stories, and great stories there were. You have my deepest sympathy..

*nods* Yes, stories were circulated. He was truly a valiant man. You are right. Thanks Razz. It means a lot.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:55 am
Black Knight13
Razz Matazz
Black Knight13
Razz Matazz
Black Knight13

*nods* Yes, stories were circulated. He was truly a valiant man. You are right. Thanks Razz. It means a lot.

Think nothing of it. Im sure your father is happy right now, knowing how well you turned out, wherever he is, so you make him proud ok?  

Razz Matazz

Razz Matazz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:40 pm
Sits upon a high tombstone, staring into the seemingly endless rows of tombstones*  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff