The Planar Void Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:19 pm
Yawgmoth said nothing, agitated upset and furious all at the same time he didn't want to waste anymore time. The angry part of him didn't feel any sympathy for her, she could've stopped all of this he thought. It was her own damn fault why should he feel bad about it? Yet part of him did. Even still. He barely laid his hand on her shoulder, enough for the contact but not for much else and in a booming noise vanished. Leaving the planar void blank and empty yet again.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:01 pm
The dead white space was suddenly filled with the presence of two. Yawgmoth and Ziven. The Dark Titan's massive black skinned frame stood silent for a second. His dead white eyes matching the background to this place. Letting go of Ziven's shoulder he took a few steps back and waved his hands in smooth fluent motions. The reality of the void space shifted again to something more comfortable for them since sitting in a bright space of endless white was boring and a big strain on the eyes after awhile. The reality bent and twisted until he settled on a place to shape it to. The likeness of her house, rather, the one room just inside with the tables and couches and things where he usually sat down with her for tea when he dropped by. He didn't feel the need to replicate the rest of the home at least for the time. "This should be more suitable. If you dislike the setting I can change it. You've been here before and you're not stupid. Anything you like can be done here. But if you find everything to your liking, please, take a seat and let's speak privately for a moment." he requested in a much more gentle tone. Ironic considering that in this place, with his kind of power he could do anything he wanted to her and she'd be unable to stop him. Yet he seemed very passive, calm now that they were alone. He seated himself in a recliner of sorts and laid back waiting for her to take on a similar position or request a change of scenery. Whichever came first.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:50 pm
"A place to sit is always welcome, thank you." she said softly, smirking at the rather unpolished compliment. Her curiosity was louder than anything else in this moment, she wanted nothing more than to have more answers, so she patiently waited for him to go on.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:54 pm
"Good, I will assume this will be quite adequate for the time being then." he said crossing his hands in his lap interlocking his fingers and slightly twiddling his thumbs around. His tail hung over the left arm of the chair and sort of moved sliding a little but only twitched a bit here and there really. Being calm and quite and out of the way. "You and I both know, you could've gone with Seisuke. There was a moment where you could have pulled away to take his hand. But you didn't. You let me take you here. What purpose do you seek by coming alone with me?" he asked the twin voices blending together slightly. It was less noticeable in here than it was on the outside with the echo of the wilderness to amplify them.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:03 pm
"In my opinion, you and I were interrupted by Seisuke-ona. I wanted to speak with you more, to know more about why you were proceeding with the destruction of several miles of land. I realize Seisuke-ona easily upsets you, the same can be said in return, therefore I hold no ill opinion to either of you." she said softly, bowing her head slightly, embarrassed if not a bit ashamed to admit what she was about to say. "I am greedy for very few things in this world. Knowledge is my greatest desire, my greatest weakness to resist the possibility of gaining more knowledge. This night, the option was to learn something from you or .. most likely be lectured for being naive or irresponsible." she said softly, looking shy still. Though she was greatly inexperienced in many things, she was almost always acutely aware of her inexperience.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:12 pm
"In times of peace and tranquility the warrior grows dim." he responded "Without war, battle, death, there is only so much one can do to refine their abilities and keep their state. Aside from the reason I already gave you 'because I can' it was done to prove that very fact to myself. Have you any idea how long it's been since I've been able, truly able, to fight at maximum capacity with a challenging opponent? This is why in recent times Aliator and I don't see eye to eye. I'm letting him think he's as strong as he believes. But he's never fought me like this. Oh sure, he says he has restrictions on his powers to. But I am positive that if he pushed his limits and I pushed mine. I would come out on top. Unfortunately, since we've been usually friendly there hasn't been another creature to put up as much of a fight." he replied with a deep sigh. His pale white eyes looked around for a moment before returning to her. What it basically boiled down to was simple and obvious boredom. He desired to stretch his figurative legs and get a real workout instead of toying with peons at a lower capacity.

"You see, you and I are not so different. You just said your weakness in knowledge, the desire to gain more. My weaknesses are of the flesh. Both in the lust of women and in the death of men. I seek, more than any other activities, to treat some woman like a queen for a night and show her a good time or to rip some poor fools head from his idiot shoulders in the fires of war. Sadly, at this time both of those activities have ceased for me here. If you stopped learning and days went by and kept piling up before you were able to engage in the activity of learning and gaining more knowledge even though you love it so, what would you do? What would you do then?" he inquired leaning back in the chair. Those pale white eyes starring ahead, eagerly awaiting her response.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:27 pm
"I would be very bored and very sad." she replied softly, understanding his dilemma yet thinking of all the other things she might want to do potentially.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:28 pm
"Then my dear you have your answer as to why." he answered back simply. She nailed it pretty much. Boredom, depression at not being able to do the things he enjoyed and having to constantly put up with people he didn't like made for a very angry Yawgmoth most days.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:33 pm
"Why are we here then, please? Other than to ensure complete privacy." she asked sweetly, smiling a bit as she looked to him with great curiosity.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:37 pm
Chuckling slightly he decided to see what would happen if he provoked. "Mmm why do you think? We have complete privacy, we've had our talk. I'm the closest thing in power to a God that you will ever see and we're both in a place where no one can get in or out without me. I just told you dear, I have weaknesses." he said licking the outer rim of his lips. "Starting to feel a little fear? That sinking feeling started bottoming out in your gut yet? You're a smart girl. You should've seen this coming" he said standing up from his chair to further his amusement. How would she know he was lying and wasn't really going to go through with it? This was going to be fun. He was sure she'd get back at him though for playing this mean of a game. Ah who cared. That was later, this was now.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:49 pm
"I am not interested in mating with you .. I do not believe I ever will be." she said softly, looking a bit worried, though she knew, for now, she still had magic at her disposal. She stood slowly, looking to him with question.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:52 pm
"That's nice to know. Really. But, a little late. You see your choice has already been made when you came with me here. I should've explained the fine print a little better, I know. But ahh what are you going to do eh?" he playfully mocked before his tail picked up the table in between them and hurled it out of the way giving him a straight shot at her. He began walking. Menacingly, slowly, just to ******** with her some more since he thought about he would really go about it and it would probably be some slow dramatic walk to induce more fear.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:02 pm
"N-no, I refuse!"" she said with greater passion, stepping back. As most often with her, she did not want to be one to make the first move to fight but she had to know; "Can we fight instead? Even though it would not be as .. satisfying to you .. it would certainly be my preference."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:06 pm
"Fighting is for the men. Besides. You're too pretty to pass up. Just not your day is it?" he responded with an evil grin that let some of the white light that kept his eyes aglow leak from the corners of his lips. He seemed to vanish and appear behind her in the same motion. Placing his hands on her shoulders his voice finally decided to end the game and whispered "Surprise. I'm actually kidding. But seeing you panic was kind of amusing and slightly erotic....in one of those twisted 'only a male could have that kind of fetish' way." he replied letting go of her to show he was joking and so she wouldn't try to kick him in the nuts or anything. That would hurt.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:12 pm
"Oh, well .." she said softly, tilting her head, wondering why he thought that way. "I will admit .. it is a bit of a thrill when I make Hunter flustered with my words."she said with a giggle, turning to look to him for a moment with a smile before turning away again, her voice sounding a bit sad again. "Please do not scare me like that in this place, unless, for whatever reason, you mean to actually follow through. It is difficult to come to terms with such a thought, it is unfair to teas about it."  
~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff