Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~
The Chaos Wastes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razz Matazz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:48 am
Mistress Crow Darkstride
Razz Matazz
Mistress Crow Darkstride
Razz Matazz
Mistress Crow Darkstride
Razz Matazz
*Sits deep in meditation, breathing slowly, eyes shut*

*She runs her claw across his back*
Rise...show me your devotion.

*He stands up, firm and strong, his eyes blank* Yes Mistress* he turns around and takes her in his grasp, and kisses her hard*

*She kisses him deeply, her tounge forked, tickles the roof of his mouth*
What have you done in this wasteland?

*Wraps his arms around her, his tounge entering her mouth*
Waiting for you my love

*She growls lightly*
And do you love me...my Servant...

Yes Mistress, i love you  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:54 am
Razz Matazz
Mistress Crow Darkstride
Razz Matazz
Mistress Crow Darkstride
Razz Matazz
Mistress Crow Darkstride
Razz Matazz

*He stands up, firm and strong, his eyes blank* Yes Mistress* he turns around and takes her in his grasp, and kisses her hard*

Waiting for you my love

*She growls lightly*

Yes Mistress, i love you

You ready to show me once more?  

Mistress Crow Darkstride

Mistress Crow Darkstride

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:55 am
Razz Matazz
Mistress Crow Darkstride
Razz Matazz
Mistress Crow Darkstride
Razz Matazz
Mistress Crow Darkstride
Razz Matazz

Waiting for you my love

*She growls lightly*

Yes Mistress, i love you

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:56 am
Mistress Crow Darkstride
Razz Matazz
Mistress Crow Darkstride
Razz Matazz
Mistress Crow Darkstride
Razz Matazz
Mistress Crow Darkstride
Razz Matazz

Waiting for you my love

*She growls lightly*

Yes Mistress, i love you

What is it you wish me to do my love?  

Razz Matazz

Mistress Crow Darkstride

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:02 am
Razz Matazz
Mistress Crow Darkstride
Razz Matazz
Mistress Crow Darkstride
Razz Matazz
Mistress Crow Darkstride
Razz Matazz
Mistress Crow Darkstride
Razz Matazz

Waiting for you my love

*She growls lightly*

Yes Mistress, i love you

What is it you wish me to do my love?

Come to the bar...there is a assasin, the name of Deerkin, I know it is my head she seeks.

*She rips open a portal, pulling him through*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:11 pm
*they appear in the Wastes, they grind on the ground as they land  

Zero_Omega

Readis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:14 pm
get out of my way -Readis hits the ground shacking it then runs up to him kicking Zero- let me do what has to be done -readis' eyes are glowing a dark red-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:17 pm
Readis
get out of my way -Readis hits the ground shacking it then runs up to him kicking Zero- let me do what has to be done -readis' eyes are glowing a dark red-
* He grabs Readis' leg and slams him into the ground and continues to press, tried to snap it back* WHAT!? THAT SHE HAS TO DIE!? YOU HAVE TO DIE!  

Zero_Omega

Readis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:20 pm
Zero_Omega
Readis
* He grabs Readis' leg and slams him into the ground and continues to press, tried to snap it back* WHAT!? THAT SHE HAS TO DIE!? YOU HAVE TO DIE!
-throw Zero off him- what don't you understand? -Readis' eyes get darker- she has to die -he tires to get back to the springs locking the place so Zero can't get out-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:21 pm
Readis
Zero_Omega
Readis
-throw Zero off him- what don't you understand? -Readis' eyes get darker- she has to die -he tires to get back to the springs locking the place so Zero can't get out-
* he grabs Readis* WE are over a million miles away, your death bed is here! * he throws him on a rock* WHY DO YOU WANT TO KILL HER  

Zero_Omega

Readis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:25 pm
Zero_Omega
Readis
Zero_Omega
Readis
* he grabs Readis* WE are over a million miles away, your death bed is here! * he throws him on a rock* WHY DO YOU WANT TO KILL HER
-readis tires to get up but falls- it has to be done. trust me we have to kill her. -points his hand at his head mindcontrling him but he doesn't effect Zero becasue he is to strong- ((i'm being mined controled by one one .hint.hint.*))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:28 pm
Readis
Zero_Omega
Readis
Zero_Omega
Readis
-readis tires to get up but falls- it has to be done. trust me we have to kill her. -points his hand at his head mindcontrling him but he doesn't effect Zero becasue he is to strong- ((i'm being mined controled by one one .hint.hint.*))
* he approches him and stands on both of his arms, he uses the flat part of the sword and bashes him across the face a few times before crouching down close to his face and he smiles evilly, his fangs fully showing. He holds up one finger, his hands where unwrapped, he put it to Readis' forehead and the sign of Slaanesh glowed on his chest. A sent horrible torments through Readis' mind, driving anything but pain from it  

Zero_Omega

__Lost__Lover__

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:28 pm
*she walks in laughing with alittle red ball in her hand*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:31 pm
__Lost__Lover__
*she walks in laughing with alittle ball in her hand*
* he turns to her and growls* You did this and soon your body will start changing for it  

Zero_Omega

Readis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:32 pm
Zero_Omega
Readis
Zero_Omega
Readis
Zero_Omega
Readis
* he approches him and stands on both of his arms, he uses the flat part of the sword and bashes him across the face a few times before crouching down close to his face and he smiles evilly, his fangs fully showing. He holds up one finger, his hands where unwrapped, he put it to Readis' forehead and the sign of Slaanesh glowed on his chest. A sent horrible torments through Readis' mind, driving anything but pain from it
-he faints-  
~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces